Start by marking “The Uncertain Cuckold (Uncertain Cuckold, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Uncertain Cuckold (Uncertain Cuckold, #1)

The Uncertain Cuckold

(Uncertain Cuckold #1)

The Uncertain Cuckold is an explosive, erotic tale of domination, humiliation, submission, sharing and denial.

Matt encourages his beautiful and seductive fiancée Jill to sleep with an older, sophisticated man, named Gary. Matt has just one condition for Jill - he must be allowed to watch it happen. But no sooner do Jill and Gary begin kissing and undressing when she reveal
Published October 24th 2012

To ask other readers questions about The Uncertain Cuckold, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Uncertain Cuckold

Start your review of The Uncertain Cuckold (Uncertain Cuckold, #1)
Thomas Bitt
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hotwife-cuckold
I have read many cuckold stories over many years, I am pleased to say that this is one of the best. The characters and believable and I soon developed an empathy with Matt and a lust for the delightful Jill, who is wonderfully highly sexed and knows instinctively how to manipulate her fiancé. There are some very arousing sex scenes which are well written. The anguish that Matt endures at the hands of Jill and her lover Gary are equally well portrayed. I read this book in a couple of days, I kept ...more
Rebecca
Feb 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have you ever read a book and come across a character that has you completely captivated? well this is one for me. I read 'The Uncertain Cuckold' back in November and it's still fresh in my mind. That's because of Jill, a character like no other.

Matt wants to watch his girlfriend 'Jill' sleep with another man, he may get his wish but at what cost? 'very explosive'

A story which is exciting, explicit and painful, realistic and thought provoking an intriguing read.

I absolutely loved this story and
James
Mar 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow, a seriously good book. I saw a reference to this author in a comment on a review of another book, so I decided to check this series out. I've only read the first in the series so far but I am already a firm fan. I don't think that I've ever read a more comprehensive cuckold story, it encompasses and vividly describes such a range of emotions, all experienced by the lead character as he is cuckolded by his fiancée. It's not often that I find myself shouting at the characters in a book, or ha ...more
Mark McInnty
May 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Tremendous introduction to the characters of Matt and Jill, literally throwing us straight into the action as Jill dresses up in sexy lingerie, awaiting the arrival of a man she has had sex with in swinging scenarios before. But she has never had him on her own. Matt will be watching.

But that soon changes, as she forces Matt out of the house to have her way with Gary alone.

The rest of the novel continues her affair with Gary. Matt is often involved, and it gets out of hand.

Fantastic. It certainl
Mark McInnty
Jan 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fantastic, realistic portrayal of the lives of a loving couple, Matt and Jill, who decide to experiment with another person in their sex life. That other person is a man, named Gary. Matt wants to watch Gary take his bride-to-be. Unfortunately, Jill has other ideas...

What begins as fun soon escalates as Jill and Gary take their adventures further, relegating Matt to cuckold status. Jill forbids him from sexual penetration, warning him that she may make him wait until the wedding before he has
J
May 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Oh man, am I torn about this book. There were some real highs and lows inside. Matt has trouble with his feelings about being a cuck and I wavered too on whether I was enjoying the story.

Some of the sex was too rough for me and at times it seemed like Jill wasn't really into her husband at all. However, the moments where Jill is teasing and controlling Matt's arousal are super hot. I want a whole book that focuses on that type of interaction.

I don't think I will read further in this series but
Rebecca

Feb 10, 2016
Leo Brav
Aug 03, 2018
V.T. Vaughn
Sep 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sharon Pritchard
S Legend
Oct 18, 2014
Stacey Hussey
Oct 12, 2013

• Cuck Storm Horizon (Reluctant Cuckold Book 2)
  • Porking A Pregnant Wife
  • A Change in the Weather
  • Separated, With Benefits
  • Be Careful What You Wish For: : A Cuckold's Story
  • A Long Weekend at Lake Agony
  • Mining Rights Part 1: Wife for Hire
  • Rock Her World
  • Accidental Hotwife: An Erotic Interracial Adventure (Accidental Hot Wife, #2)
  • Two Sides of Terri
  • Losing His Wife 2: Box Two (Losing His Wife 2 Box Set)
  • Losing Lacey: A Hotwife Cuckold Tale (Lacey Series Book 1)
  • Anarchy of the Heart
  • Mining Rights Part 2: Wife for Hire
  • Foursome: A Hotwife Novel
  • Party Like a Plutocrat (Max's Lingerie Parties, Ltd. #1-2)
  • Cuckolded My Wife on the Oil Rig
  • Max Lingerie Parties Ltd.

Uncertain Cuckold (3 books)
  • The Unwilling Cuckold (Uncertain Cuckold, #2)
  • The Undefeated Cuckold (Uncertain Cuckold, #3)

News & Interviews