Start by marking “Sexy Berkeley (Sexy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sexy Berkeley (Sexy, #1)

Sexy Berkeley

(Sexy #1)

'A long-distance relationship with a hot American businessman is the last thing on Beatrice Hart's mind when the day from hell ends with her drink-booking a last minute escape to glamorous Southern California.
Published May 24th 2013 by Smashwords

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo FreeBlxBbysb_zps2dd6ac5d.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (4/8/2015)

Stand-alone.

BLURB:

With Bea's firm belief that long distance never works, will she ever consider that that an exhilarating introduction at 35,000 feet could lead to anything more than a steamy holiday romance?

Daniel Berkeley is the irresistible, delectable, smoking hot bachelor, determined to make it happen.

photo FreeBlxBbysb_zps2dd6ac5d.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (4/8/2015)

Stand-alone.

BLURB:

FREEBIES are often good for MORE than one day, I have gathered all my FREEBIES on a special shelf: Kindle-freebies (currently over 400 books)
Kelly
Jun 23, 2013 rated it did not like it
I was hoping for a light afternoon read but this was a bit too much for me.

I think that some books can have very weak or bad plotlines but save themselves by having dynamite character chemistry or snappy dialogue. This book had the chemistry in spades but the dialgoue was horrifically over-zealous, cheesy, dramatic and flat. I hate when every sentence has the character name in it, just in case we've forgotten who they're talking to:

"That is good tea Daniel." "Thank you,
Michele
Ok so I totally liked this book despite the "I love you more" and the "no, I love YOU more" crap between the two main characters. It's a happy, angst-free (despite the heroine's best attempts to make it angsty) read. Lovell could have reduced the length of this novel significantly with the help of a good editor. Overall, though, there is decent chemistry, love scenes are okay, and it's a happy story.
Karla
Jun 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
oh goodness that was a super hot love story after a couple of lines had me smiling :) and man Daniel what a hotie sexy sexy Berkeley and bea cool chick. This was a feel good story for me so much passion the chemistry between Daniel & bea was off the charts with a happy ending no cliffhangers here ;) but it is a series and I cannot wait for book 2 Tilly's & Luke's story plz dani Lovell don't keep us waiting too long!! I too recommend this book left me totally satisfy and smiling. Happy re ...more
Heather andrews
Jun 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So why did I buy this book? Oh yeah the cover hehe. Bea that girl is something else entirely, "I was clinging onto the back of the seat, f-ing and blinding myself, and he grabbed my hand and held it until I relaxed a bit. I was kind of, oblivious to whoever it was, and just grateful that I had someone to cling onto!" That girl just speaks what pops in her damn mind and sometimes it's so entertaining but then you feel sorry that she blurted something embarrassing, "you're, um, smoking hot. I have ...more
♛✨  Christine ♛✨
Mar 07, 2015 rated it did not like it
I was close to DNFing but I stuck with it...

This novel kinda pissed me off. It was so damn repetitive. Plus you wanted to smack the heroine around a couple of times.
A Girl Among Books
Aug 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
* I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.*

This debut novel by author Dani Lovell, was fantastic! It had me laughing, crying and cheering on Daniel and Bea. It was sexy, without being overly raunchy, funny, romantic and a little sad at times. The author pulls you into Bea, Clare & Tilly's friendship making you feel like you have been friends with them forever. I felt like I had known those girls for years. I felt like I was read
Paige T
Shelves: own, kindle, book-series
I wish I met a Daniel on the plane when I went to America!!!
Daniel is HOT, and not afraid to chase after the instant connection he feels with Bea. He's super sweet, and loves spoiling her, even when they know their time together is limited.
Daniel did everything he could to spoil Bea and make their time together memorable and try to make the most of their short time together; but Bea got a bit annoying when she kept bringing up the fact that she would be leaving soon.. (view spoiler) ...more
Meagan Wells
Jun 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Cute story. Enjoyed it. Loved Bea and Daniel. Can't wait for Luke and Tilly story.
Dawn
Sep 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Refreshing...this HAS to be the feel good read of the summer! No tortured long drawn out story.
I loved the chemistry of Daniel and Bea the writing was so spot on with these two. I don't know about the rest of you but YES, my husband talks to me like that, and I love it. He calls me Baby, tells me I am beautiful and that he loves me multiple times a day. So if that was what bothered you about the book, I feel sorry for you.
The gut wrenching feeling of leaving someone you have fallen for was wri
Nicola
Aug 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anybody/everybody
Recommended to Nicola by: I found it on Amazon
Dani Lovell Sexy Berkeley

One of the best books I have read in a long time. The book is very well written and has great detail. You fall in love with the characters straight away. Although you expect the ending you get, you really don't see it happening. I had this book on my Kindle for a while before I got round to reading it, now I wish I had read it straight away. I can't wait for the next book. I will be downloading it straight away. Thank you to Dani Lovell for this great book.
Epicbookaddict
Jun 20, 2013 rated it liked it
A nice love story with a bunch of sex.
I was a bit confused by how the book begins only because it is written in first person and it was hard to follow Bea's train of thought initially. But once it got going I was hooked. The encounter on the plan was packed with humor and sexual tension.
Daniel comes across extremely sexy (as the title indicates) and the story progresses nicely from the time he and Bea meet. I felt that the story began to stal about 60% of the way through and the repe
Dawn Gregory
Jun 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, it had lots a fun and sexy stuff in it and was tasteful as well. Oh to find Mr. Perfect on a Cross Atlantic Airplane flight ;)

Bea and Daniel were so lovable and you can't not hope for them to work it out in the end.

I am so looking forward to the next book about Tilly and Luke, love their characters as well. I can not wait to see how Dani Lovell builds and evolves all the characters,I can see a 3rd book potential with Bea's friend Clare as well.
Angela Ruble Scott
Jun 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013
I loved loved LOVED this book. at first I wasn't sure about it but kept reading and I am so glad I did. I couldn't put it down for very long. Bea and Daniel had great chemistry. I would even put Daniel in my list of best boyfriends. He was so romantic, easy to fall for too. The love scenes were HOT!! I absolutely can't wait for the next one on Luke and Tilly.
Tina Clark
Jun 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Love love this book. Love the chemistry between Daniel and Beas relationship. Loved the book from the beginning on the airplane where they met. I can't wait to read boom to on Tiley and Luke. I'm thinking of the next craziest possibilities that is going to happen in aspen. I do feel long relationships can happen and progress.
Lois Fugate napolillo
Jun 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
LOVE LOVE LOVED this book, really enjoyed the isms in the book, even though a couple times I had to google to see what some of them mean't.. Can't wait for the next SEXY series.. see what Tilly and Luke are getting into... LOL.. so hurry Dani bring it on.. Thanks for the time and effort you spend on your characters they are well worth it.. each are special in their own way..
Catherine Glover
Jun 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Got this book free on Amazon, it is such a good book and I can't wait to read the next book by Dani. Congratulations on writing a fab 1st book. Keep them coming! Everyone could do with a Daniel, I live in hope!!!!
Linda Chen-Saechao
Jun 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A good read. The characters are all likeable and the story line was good. Really loved the male lead's character in this book. He's sexy, romantic and will go to the ends of the earth for his love!
Itsa Given
Jun 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a very sexy hot book. The romance was awesome. I loved that is a book (it is long). I read it twice because it was so good. I can't wait for Sexy Summers - Luke and Tilly's story. Thank you Dani Lovell for such an excellent book. Please keep writing!
Lynn (Ellesea Loves Reading)
Jun 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a fun read and I loved Bea, Daniel and all the supporting characters. I've always liked romance stories based on long distance relationships, as they are topic for which I have personal experience. I'm really looking forward to reading Luke & Tilly's story next.
Tash L
Jun 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book!! Great storyline, characters and a strong connection. Seriously hot story :)I can't wait for the next one :) awesome great first book
Melissa
Jun 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really like this book, it go a little slow in the middle, but the ending was really good, and I can't wait for the next book, I can't wait to see what happens with Tilly and Luke..
Idona
Jun 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Good read but I would like to know where I can find a Berkeley. He is too good to be true.
Alyssa
Jun 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Could use a good editing, very repetitive. Good story, loved Bea and Daniel and the supporting cast. Overall, A sweet sexy romance, I hope book two has better editing.

Velora Bishop
Jun 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favs
A- maze- balls!!!!!! I cannot wait for book 2! Squeak woohoo A must read. Great ending and fantastic lead into book 2!!!!!
Jennifer  E
Free read from Amazon.

It was free, so why not?

Not a bad story ... just really syrupy. Daniel is a total dreamboat ... too good to be believed. oh, that's right it's fiction- so it's all good.

I just wished he was more alpha.

Bea. hmm, Bea. Her rationing I get but must she be the Debbie Downer EVERY time?!

I love the vacation fling aspect. I did not enjoy the repetive nature of the ILY no ILYM ... or this is not a relationship since we live in different countries. I love the texting/
Tanya Linskey
Jul 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
To be honest I downloaded this book because it was free. I'm so glad that I did. It took me on a journey of emotions that had me laughing out loud, causing many a strange look lol, feeling frustrated with Bea, getting extremely hot and falling a little bit in love with Daniel. I didn't want this book to end and even now still think about it, which to me, is the sign of a good book.

I loved the characters, each one felt real and Bea just cracked me up with some of her comments, I've sp
Jen
Jun 18, 2013 rated it liked it
I have to admit...This book and I have a love/hate relationship. The passion, "real feeling" love, Bea and Daniel had an obvious connection but if she said one more EFFING time that there was 'nothing that could come out of their relationship that wasn't really a relationship and Daniel not getting totally passed except one time' --I was going to scream. This book has the over indulgent, rich, and sexy hero and the beautiful, but romantically reserved heroine that was a HUGE pessimist, and that ...more
Abahri
Jun 16, 2013 rated it liked it
At first I really liked this book, Bea meets gorgeous Daniel in the first class flight from London to L.A. and they really hit it off. Thinking it's only an on plane meeting they part only to meet up accidentally in L.A. They spend a majority of the book spending time and falling in love. That part was good, but then I felt like I was reading pages and pages of them declaring how much they love each other. Then it's Bea getting upset because she knows they have no future since she needs to go ba ...more
Rhonda
Aug 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Love, Love, Love this book. You can feel every emotion in this book. I believe in love at first sight because I live it. I fell in love with the characters & am now looking forward to Dani's next book which will be out the end of Sept 2013. Keep up the good work Dani - it has been a LONG time since I have been pulled in to a book like I was with this one. I am sorry I didn't get this review written sooner, but I have on other blogs, Amazon & FB. Please be certain to like Dani's FB page a ...more
Is this the best feelgood love story of the summer? 12 53 Jun 23, 2014 02:47PM
More like this 2 17 Aug 19, 2013 03:16PM

• Fair Play (Diamond, #1)
  • Twisted Arrangement (Twisted, #1)
  • Hate Me
  • Strictly Business
  • Heartless
  • Falling for a Bentley
  • Let It Go
  • Hope Breaks
  • More Than One Night
  • Addicted to Him
  • Bed, Breakfast, and You (Brookfield Series, #0.5)
  • Damage Done
  • Fall into My Heart (Subzero, #1)
  • Say Yes (Glenbrook Girls, #1)
  • A Beautiful Struggle (Beautiful, #1)
  • Freed by You
  • Two Thousand Miles
  • Double Dare

Sexy (4 books)
  • Sexy Summers (Sexy, #2)
  • Sexy Hart (Sexy, #3)
  • Sexy Love (Sexy, #4)
“De tous les avions dans le monde entier, il fallait marcher dans la mienne. Vous ne saurez jamais combien j'ai besoin de toi. Je veux que tu restes ici, avec moi, pour toujours. Je pense que je suis tombé en amour avec toi, bébé.” 2 likes
“besoin de toi. Je veux que tu restes ici, avec moi, pour toujours. Je pense que je suis tombé en amour avec toi, bébé.” 1 likes