Start by marking “Seize Me (Breakneck, #1)” as Want to Read:
Seize Me (Breakneck, #1)

Seize Me

(Breakneck #1)

3.89  ·  Rating details ·  13,329 ratings  ·  1,081 reviews
Winter Belov was the sweet innocent one in her crime family, the dutiful daughter that never disappointed her father. One day, her father does the unspeakable. When he turns his back, Winter flees across the country, taking her life savings with her, determined never to enter that sort of lifestyle again.

No longer innocent, she now lives in Nevada. Lana is her
Published July 10th 2013 by Crystal D. Spears Books

To ask other readers questions about Seize Me, please sign up.
ADVESQ I believe he is the same character who helps Greg Cage in Harper Sloan's book Cage rescue his son Cohen.
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
Bikers
1,351 books — 2,677 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyUnbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan
Real Bikers Romance
415 books — 1,589 voters

More lists with this book...

·  13,329 ratings  ·  1,081 reviews

~IreneOust~

WHAT! THE! FUUUUUUUCK??????

photo ryanrollingeyes_zps0ce183ee.gif

DNF (had to stop @ 33%) so I am not rating this one I changed my mind and gave it one star which is technically still one star too many ... I think it's pretty safe to say this is one of the worst books ever copied written.

Note from the author:

Dear Readers, you will have questions all throughout this novel; those questions will be answered as you continue to read Seize Me.

I only have two:

1. Do you know a good editor?

2. Whauthor:
Dear
Christy
Jul 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Christy by: Melissa *Pervy Kitten*
4 bad ass biker stars!!!
 photo 65f3eb6d-24fe-4794-86c6-d911facc63b4_zpsc3ef3486.jpg

Intense. Raw. F@cked up. Gritty. Crazy. Hot. I think that pretty much sums it up. If you don’t love biker books, and you can’t handle reading about the darker side of their life, this one probably isn’t for you. If you do enjoy those types of reads like I do, this may be your next good read!

Winter’s life has changed dramatical
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
DNF at 21%

Sorry, but I was done at "Prosto yebat' menya"

No one that speaks Russian should read this book....EVER. It will drive you up the wall, batshit crazy.

I love biker books, and I've been curious about this one since a GR friend told me the heroine is Russian. But at the same time I've been avoiding it because nothing bothers me more than inaccuracies in portrayals of different nationalities.

I've beebook.....
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
DNF at 28%

I’ve had this one sitting on my shelf since June and decided to give it a shot this fine early Monday. And while I was reading? Notice how my face changed.

description

First things first. This book is riddled with typos. I don't know if there's a more recent version out, but my copy I bought in June is filled with errors and grammatical mistakes. As an English major, this bothers me A LOT.

Next, what is up with t
Spoiler Whore-Momoa
Jul 09, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: crystal-spears
This is me NOT bashing the author or story. This is me giving MY honest opinion. It's a to each his own book world and this book as you will see didn't work for me. If it worked for you, kuddos to you. Now some might say, Spoiler Whore, if you didn't like it why did you continue reading it? Here's me telling you why. I see there are 4 and 5 star reviews and I think to myself, really? Did they not read what I just read? But then I tell myself it's to each his own. Whatever floats your boat that kind o ...more
Jamie
ABSOLUTELY FANFUCKINGTASTIC!!

Hells bells this book was AMAZING!!!

This book crept up on me out of nowhere! I'd not heard of it just last night when it popped up on my feeds and I thought..hmmmm... this sounds pretty good. I LOVE biker books and this one called out to me immediately. Well, I started it and couldn't put it down. Stayed up until 1AM reading then had to force myself to put it down. Finished next morning. This book is gritty and no holds barred... there's no rainbows or sunshine. This is some serious crazy
Denisa
Mar 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Meh...

I can't really say I liked it but can't say I hated it either.
I expected the MC to be a bit more badass, especially since she grew up in this environment.

This is one of those hard to rate books, it had some stuff that I enjoyed but, on the other hand, it had a lot of stuff that was pretty bad, IMO.
I don't really like cheating in my books. I can understand it sometimes, I just don't particularly enjoy it. Some could say that B
Harper Sloan
Jul 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I don't typically write reviews from this account. As a rule I try and keep it neutral--but when I come across a book that is STILL stuck in my head weeks after finishing it...well, that one deserves the praise.

This book is about as perfect as it gets when I imagine a MC in my mind. Crystal holds nothing back and I mean nothing, but that is the pure and fucking beauty of this book. It's dark, raw, gritty and so brilliant.

My advice, read this book. But, please pay attention to the author warnin
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Jul 12, 2013 rated it it was ok
Recommended to Amy | Foxy Blogs by: Kara
**2.5 stars**

'Heaven mixed with hell.'

Winter is running from her Russian mafia past. Her heart was broken when her mafia dad murdered her boyfriend in front of her. Winter saw her chance to escape and never looked back.

Braxxon is the Prez of MC. A birthday lap dance preformed by Winter begins their crazy love tail.

I started losing interest for the story when 'insta-love' happened after their first meeting.

I do love my crazy motorcycle books but this one didn't work for me. I know I'm in the minorit/>
Sabrina
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Re-read

I originally read this book in 2013 and I loved it, gave it 5 stars and everything. It happened to come across my feed tonight and I decided that I would do a re-read while and that something a little dark and gritty would be perfect for my mood. Well, sadly it wasn't.

This is one of those books that just show you how much your tastes can change. I didn't re-read more than half of the book before giving up and admitting to myself that this just isn't for me anymore. It wasn't as int
Vallsykes
Jul 16, 2013 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: Read at your own risk, but seriously don't do it
Um...just...NO. No, No, No!

DNF at 40% & I think I only got that far because I'm crazy.

I would love to explain myself, but I won't go back to read the rest of the book in order to do it.

Take books like Undeniable, Club Justice and Reaper's Property, which have all sort of been shadowed by the popularity of Motorcycle Man(which is by no means the 1st of MC drama fiction). These books at least had..."something", like actual reason and some technique.

Seize Me
Kellie Maddox-Ward

I really really enjoyed this

Strong as Heroine? - Hell yeah

Hot Tatt'd and Pierced Biker? - Hells to the yeah!
 photo danielconn_zps0f27907a.jpg

OK OK Any time I can picture Daniel I'm gunna use him... so he's missing piercings.. but he's super hot and on a bike so that's who Brax was! lol

Great MC Club- Hell Yeah!

Awesome secondary characters? - Hells yeah!

An alpha, possessive, completely head over heels Hero? - Yep. LOVE YOU BRAXXON!

But be warned. This is not light and fluffy.. It's hardcore. There is rape, rough sex, murd
Paula
Jul 09, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dark-romance

***WARNING FROM AUTHOR *** This novel contains explicit language, sex, drugs, abuse and sexual situations.

I love hot biker books that are dark, shocking, intense, and even repulsive. I read the author’s warning, which is why I wanted to read this book. I love being pushed out of my comfort zone. But I had big issues with the way the story is executed.

Winter Belov’s family is the Russian mafia. The Russian princess fell in love with one of her father’s men and then was forced to watc
Pam
“Vy skhuatili menya.” “You’ve seized me.”

It was love-lust at first sight when Braxxon see’s Winter dancing on the pole, he knew that this was it, she was his and he’d be damned if she tries to getaway. Winter ran away from a dangerous home, and she is doing everything she can to never go back to that kind of life, unfortunately she has no choice because once she locks eyes with those grey eyes "my mind, body, and soul are assaulted, I know that I’ll never be the same ever again. Braxxon hasstars
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
Ok, DNF this on at 65%

I'm going preface this with the face that MC books are big time hit or miss for me. For instances, while I cannot deny that it was an extremely well written story, I just could not like Undeniable. At the same time, I thought the next book, Unbeautifully was beyond fantastic.

Usually my issues with MC books is because honestly, the lifestyle (and especially the role if women, and the usually rampant infidelity) doesn't work for me at all.

All that said, that wasn't my prob
Duchess Crystal
!!Ostanouit'!!

!!STOP!!

This review contains spoilers!

This book is nothing...NOTHING like UnDeniable, UnBeautifully, Motorcycle Man, Reapers Property and so on. Those books are the Sun to where as Seize Me is fuckin' Pluto. Not even close to the brightness and hottness of those books. Seize Me is cold, dead and a long way from being anything but a distant thought. Too harsh? I can't help it. That's how I feel.

At first I gave this book a 1 star rating. Then the more I thought about it, the m/>
Mojo_Mama
This shit gets stars???

I just can't with this book.

The plot was all over the fucking place.
Multiple 1% MCs, Russians, Mexican Gangs, drug trade

...and a secret gold mine.

Fuck...did any one else tell you about this shit? No. Cuz they thought it was so fucking ridiculous they imagined it.

H coerces h to snort coke (she's a very light user so it's not like it's her first time...don't worry, rant coming). She doesn't want to but she feels obligated because i
Patrycja
Jul 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed, 2013
Dark. Dangerous. Sensual. Fucked up.

Seize me is crazy read that will take you over the edge of sanity, because nothing in this book is normal or ordinary. Every page bleeds dark emotions and angst that will twist you or even repulse you.

Gritty, raw and full of angst Seize me will hook you from the very first page. You will love it or hate it, because with this novel, there is nothing in between. Before purchasing and reading you have to decide if things like rape, drugs, sex, violence and murd
Melissa ***BITCH, I'M READING!***
SPOILER-ISH R@YOR

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I really hate leaving reviews for books that I didn't enjoy. I always feel like such an asshole..but this book just didn't do it for me..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My deal was I feel like I read this book before, and I was so busy comparing similarities betw
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
Hmmmmmmmm. I liked this book and couldn't put it down...however, there were two big pet peeves for me in this one: cheating and physical violence toward women (by the hero against women other than the heroine). Also, there is drug use, so just beware of those things going in. If not for those aspects (especially the cheating and violence) I would have given it more stars, but as I said those are pet peeves for me. I will definitely read the second one though.
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Where to begin... I liked the story for the most part. I just didn't love the delivery. The first few chapters were executed really well, I was pulled right into the story. But then things started getting rushed, I'm not sure how else to explain it. All of a sudden I was no longer IN the story, it was like I was on the outside looking in and I was only given the highlights. I missed the build between Winter and Braxxon. All of a sudden they're so into each other and completely monogamous, but I ...more
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
5 Heart wrenching Gummy Bear Stars!!

This novel is full of angst, drugs, sexual situations and abuse, violence, murder and full out vengeance and rape, pretty much all the taboo subjects have been touched on within this book..

All nuns/prudes please walk away now and read something else because this will make you look like you've sucked a lemon!!

This book rocked!! A gritty, dark tale not for the faint hearted!!

Highly recommend!!

Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ

Hmmm how do I feel about this book - I don't know.
Did this book come with a WARNING - Yes

Violence - Yes
Death - Yes
Rape - Yes
Cheating - Yes

Hit me with the gold baby...

After so many mixed reviews I understand why there are so many mixed review, you are either going to love or hate the book. Now you ask wh
*Dee's Book Carousel*
This was a Buddy read in the Biker Babes group.

After reading "Seize Me" (Breakneck, #1) by Crystal Spears, I will say that all the other MC books I've read were tame and gentle reads compared to this one! Sugar coated too!

The author said it best in her letter to readers:

"You will have questions all throughout this novel; those questions will be answered as you continue to read Seize Me. I would also like to warn you that I did not hold back on any details with certain as
Becky
May 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-books
It wasn't the book synopsis that sold me on reading, it was this...

A letter from the Author

Dear Readers,

You will have questions all throughout this novel; those questions will be answered as you continue to read Seize Me. I would also like to warn you that I did not hold back on any details with certain aspects of writing this novel and some areas might be difficult for you to read. I wanted to make my fictitious world gritty, raw and full of angst. Nothing is held back. So here is
Syndi
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
This book simply does not work for me. The characters feel like acting over the top of the plot. The story is interesting but need to be developed further. There are trigger in this book, especially sexual assault. The chemistry between the characters also stiff and off. The author tries to sugar coat it with a lot of sex. But even the sex is shallow.

Simple to say, its just does not work for me.

2 stars
Silkeeeeeereads
WARNINGS: Sadistic and vindictive rapes (male and female), descriptive violence, drug use.
I’m not going to reinvent the wheel and give a synopsis of the entire story. There are people that do that better than me. What I will do is give you my thoughts about this book.
I have read A LOT of motorcycle club books. As my friends know, Tack in Kristin Ashley’s Motorcycle Man has always been my favorite male biker. That being said, let’s face it, her portrayal of a motorcycle club, as most
Wendy
Jul 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tops
Jesus fuck!!! If this isn't one of the absolute BEST books I've ever read.....
10+ stars
Oh my fuckin Christ!!! I'm in love with these badass bikers. My snatch is on fire. FUUUUUCKKK!!!!
I was immediately captivated from the *Warning* and then I just got sucked into the world of Breakneck starting with the prologue. This story is intensely RAW and GRITTY and I loved every damn page of it. Please take caution and READ the *WARNING* before you jump on this. Some people may find scenes in this book not to their liking.
After a childho
Aestas Book Blog
Jul 11, 2013 marked it as to-read
New biker book!!! Looks good!

No longer innocent, she now lives in Nevada. Lana is her best friend and the only family Winter has. Together, they are two of the best exotic dancers in the county. Whil
Fre06 Begum
This book had two things I hate the most in a book Rape and Cheating and for me that's just too much to handle in one book. The thing is when the male lead was not being an immature d...k he was actually a really sweet guy but then he keeps doing idiotic things and I end up despising him again! The female lead was just annoying I am sorry but from being celibate for so long and then turning into a nympho all of a sudden I just don't get it, def not a book I would read again.
Release Date? Where to purchase? 3 90 Jul 17, 2013 08:56AM

• Satin and Steel (Riding the Line, #2)
  • Making the Cut (Saving Dallas, #2)
  • Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1)
  • Painted Lines
  • Thrash (Bayonet Scars, #2)
  • Holding On (Lights of Peril, #1)
  • Unattainable (Undeniable, #3)
  • Craving Constellations (The Aces, #1)
  • Misled (Death Dwellers MC, #1)
  • Defiance (Defiance, #1)
  • Renegade Lady (Renegade Sons MC, #1)
  • Damaged and the Knight (Damaged, #2)
  • Outlaw (Evil Dead MC, #1)
  • Incineration (Heart of Stone, #1; NSC Industries, #2)
  • Club Ties (Trinity Falls, #2)
  • Sweet Ride (Ride, #2)
  • Beneath the Burn

Crystal Spears lives in Indiana with her two children, rabbit, and her pocket parrot, Harlem.

She is the bestselling author of the Breakneck MC series.

To follow Crystal Spears

Amazon -

Breakneck (7 books)
  • Withstanding Me (Breakneck, #2)
  • Resenting Me (Breakneck, #2.5)
  • Shadowing Me (Breakneck, #3)
  • Discovering Me (Breakneck, #4)
  • Reconstruct Me (Breakneck, #5)
  • Forgetting Me (Breakneck Book 6)
“Ever since that day you danced into my life, I've done nothing but breathed your air. I'd suffocate without you." Braxxon Breaker” 47 likes
“I know she’s the only one that exists. She was made for me. I need my Angel in my Hell.'; Braxxon” 36 likes