Start by marking “Thread Skein” as Want to Read:
Thread Skein

Thread Skein

(Golden Threads Trilogy #3)

Set 20,000 years into our future, this high fantasy/hard science-fiction trilogy spins around Ticca, a young female mercenary out to make a name for herself, and Lebuin, a new wizard seeking the knowledge to become a master wizard.

Ticca is becoming the great mercenary leader she was born to be. Lebuin has overcome many of his fears. Yet Ticca still doesn’t understand what
Published July 22nd 2015 by Leeland Artra Author (first published June 23rd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Thread Skein, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thread Skein

Start your review of Thread Skein
Whitney Bunker
Jun 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
It took me awhile to get into this book. It really started off slow and switching between characters so frequently when all I really wanted to know was what was happening with Ticca. Once I got into it I couldn't put it down.

So I have a debate going looking for other opinions a friend believe Shar Lumen just gave up and let Ticca kill him do you agree or disagree?

Also I think Shar Lumen is the person who came back and released Klissa however my friend believes it was Vestul thoughts?
Gillian Paulus
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great fantasy novel

I love this rich world, and the fascinating characters. I kept thinking about this book when I wasn't reading it, which is a sure sign of how much I love it.
Katie Thornton-K.
Nov 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
OK, so, I was eagerly awaiting the rest of Ticca and Lebuin's story. This book was a great continuation of events, and it was well written and entertaining. Leeland had great characters such as Duke, who really made me laugh, and Ticca as a fierce warrior woman was fantastic. I felt though that the end of the book really didn't clear up some questions, nor finish the story. To me, the end was a disappointment because it left too many things unsaid. This book gets a 3.5 stars from me.
I.A. Mullin
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
The story that started with Ticca and Lebuin first meeting finally reaches its conclusion in epic twists and surprising choices. I loved the depth of the characters-Duke is my favorite-and the setting has all the details of a greater world. Not all of the plot lines are tied up nice and neat, but I like that because it reminds us that Ticca and Lebuin's story is just one part of the infinite flow of time. The trilogy as a whole is fun and engaging and I truly enjoyed it.
Johan
Hells yeah. What an epic book to end the series on and those twists and turns caught me by surprise so much that disbelief of the characters and their exploits actually caused me to enjoy immesnsely more than before.

Peace out
Richard Myers
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful book

This last book of the series finally brings the armies together for the final battles. I cannot tell you what happens but it is exciting!
Patricia Guy
Oct 15, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy
This book did wend up the story arc but I found it a slog to get thru. I'm sure there will will many who love this and I will read what comes next since there were obvious lines for new stories.
Annezo
Mar 06, 2016
Nelson
Oct 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Crossbreed 1-3 (Crossbreed #1-3)
  • Gaslight (Crossbreed, #4; Mageriverse #18)
  • Rebels and Renegades
  • Shadow Magic: Six Strong Heroines of Urban Fantasy
  • Blackout (Crossbreed, #5; Mageriverse #19)
  • Nevermore (Crossbreed, #6; Mageriverse #20)
  • Murder of Crows (The Twenty-Sided Sorceress, #2)
  • Huntress Bound (Wolf Legacy #2)
  • Pack of Lies (The Twenty-Sided Sorceress, #3)
  • Huntress Unleashed (Wolf Legacy #4)
  • Rogue Huntress (Wolf Legacy, #3)
  • Six Merry Little Murders: Christmas Cozy Mystery Novellas
  • Fox Blood (Moon Marked, #3)
  • Born To Be Wilde (Immortal Vegas, #3)
  • Wilde Card (Immortal Vegas, #2)
  • Forever Wilde (Immortal Vegas, #6)
  • Aces Wilde (Immortal Vegas, #5)
  • Wicked And Wilde (Immortal Vegas, #4)
I live in the Emerald City (Seattle, Washington) with my beautiful wife and seriously idea-inspiring son.

The first half of my life was "wasted" (as my mother said once) on endless hours of roleplaying games. I was also an avid science-fiction/fantasy reader. Then real life came along, and I had to earn money. I joined the US Navy to "see the world". The Navy trained me to be a computer scientist,

Golden Threads Trilogy (3 books)
  • Thread Slivers
  • Thread Strands  (Golden Threads Trilogy #2)