Start by marking “A Week for Love to Bloom (Soul Mates 101, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Week for Love to Bloom (Soul Mates 101, #1)

A Week for Love to Bloom

(Soul Mates 101 #1)

Is it coincidence or fate that brings Justin Garrison and Lauren Evans together on the same dark, country road one May night?
Twenty-five year old Justin quit his job on an oilrig in California and traveled back to his hometown of Masonville, Tennessee. He intended for his vacation in Masonville to be a pit stop on his path to creating a future elsewhere, but an encounter w
Published May 22nd 2013 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about A Week for Love to Bloom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Week for Love to Bloom

Jennifer Millaway
Oct 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read this book and fall in love with Justin and Lauren. They were sweet and giving to one another. I only wished it was lobger, and we could of gotten the details of two very important events.I have not found a book yet that I've not loved by Scarlet. I can't wait to read Brett's book. Definitely a must read if you love reading about romance.
Heather
Mar 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the first in the soul mates series. I love every book in this series but there is a soft place for these characters. I like being able to get both sides of the story since it is not writting from one point of view.Read this book and you will want to read the rest
Jules Batemen
Aug 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It was so cute! I love soul mate type of books. Can't wait to read the next one.
Kathleen Stephens
Dec 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It really enjoyed the story and subject matter. Sexy and soft all in one.
Melissa
Mar 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book as always the author delivers and never disappoints!
Heather Way
Feb 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Week for Love to Bloom, 2nd Edition (Soul Mates 101 series, Book 1) Every person has love of books and This Book Truly captivated me and wrapped me up tight in the story. Justin was simply sexy in every way I could imagine and his way with words truly hypnosis's you. This started off With Lauren picking up a Justin even know he wasn't looking for a ride. Instantly they have combustible chemistry.
Lauren has been running her parents Nursery since her dad left her mom. Lauren's character was so
Elizabeth Thiele
Aug 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that I have read by Scarlet Wolfe and I was definitely not disappointed. Lauren was a strong girl, but was being pulled in two different directions and she just couldn't stand it anymore. Justin was so swoon worthy!! He was tired of being pressured about his future, and on one fateful night they meet. Sparks fly and they start a relationship. You would think that their relationship would be easy but it's not. There are secrets between them and in the end, can their love fo ...more
Melissa at My Chaotic Ramblings
Another Amazon Freebie! This one was better than I expected and without reading either the synopsis or any reviews I figured from the cover alone that I was going to be reading a story laced with tons of sex and very little plot. However, I was wrong!

Lauren and Justin meet on a stretch of road when she decides to be defiant and pick up a hitchhiker... Things slowly progress from there and of course, there is a happy ending!!! it was a great read, though I was left with questions, as there wasn'
Virginia Weaver
Jul 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Emotional rollercoaster

Lauren and Justin.... what a great love story. I got this book as part of a free giveaway from author Scarlet Wolfe. I was unable to put it down and was.completely taken with the story and characters. I highly recommend this book because it is not only a wonderful story of blooming love but it is also an easy and quick read. Wonderfully well written. Thank you Scarlet Wolfe.
Kelly Owsley
Jun 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great read for the beach! I liked the easy story, and the steamy stuff wasn't all blah blah blah and I was spent. Can't wait to read Brett and Hannah!
Aren
Jun 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book: quick read (couldn't put it down) great summer read for the beach, very steamy!
Marie Felton
Jun 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love this book another one written by Scarlet Wolfe!!
Melissa
Mar 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
A Week for Love to Bloom (Soul Mates 101 #1) 2nd Edition by Scarlet Wolfe

I received a complimentary ARC in exchange for an honest review.

At the young age of 21 Lauren has been given a hefty responsibility. After her Father left her Mother for a younger woman, Lauren is forced to run the family gardening business that her Grandparents worked so hard to build. This leaves Lauren little time for a social life and no time for college.

Justin refused to join in the family law business and moved away f
Leslie Clifford
Jul 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet and refreshing romantic story. Lauren was the hardworking daughter of nursery owners. Tired of being a pawn in her parent’s separation, Lauren has a moment of recklessness and picks up a hitchhiker. Home from working out of state, Justin is temporarily staying in town before returning to school. Pressured by his family to continue in their footsteps as lawyers, Justin is determined to make a life on his own terms. The two of them begin falling in love and looking forward to the ...more
Candice Clifford
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
One week for love to bloom was so sweet and so precious. It only took one day for me to fall in love with it. Lauren is hard at work at her parent’s nursery and Justin has returned to town to prepare to leave for college. Neither expected to find love after Lauren picks Justin up from hitchhiking one night. The sparks immediately begin to fly. Lauren’s parents are divorcing and there’s something not quite right going on at the nursery. Justin is pressured by his family to continue in the shoes o ...more
Jamie
Oct 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
SCARLET WOLFE sure knows how to write a story . Justin comes back to his home town after escaping from his parents wanting to dictate his life, one faithful night while walking down a road a truck stops to give him a ride. Lauren is on her way back home late at night from visiting her father. She sees Justin and debate stopping but does. AFTER an exchange of words debating on why not to pick up a stranger, this starts a courting of Justin and Lauren having a strong passion major chemistry that b ...more
Jeni Finch
Aug 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: great-books
you can also read it at

I have read a few of Scarlet's books and ALL of them have been wonderful!

This book was Funny, snarky, and just awesome!

This is very different from the first few book of hers that I read

But its just as good I love that she can write different styles of books

This is a great book and I think its a MUST READ!

I give it a 5 out of 5!!!
Christy Bravo
Jul 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker? Well Justin will make you wish you had. Scarlet brings her characters to life in this book and starts you on an adventure of romance, true love, lust, mystery and a wonderful friendship.
Morgan
Oct 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: it-s-getting-hot
Scarlet Wolfe does it again! This is the second book of hers I've read and I loved it just as much as TRUST GAME but for completely different reasons! Lauren & Justin's love was so pure and inspiring. I want a love like there's someday!!!
Radiant
Aug 05, 2013 rated it liked it
It has to be cover that drew me in!Very gorgeous!
The story is really sweet with a bit of friction here and there..but overall the love and soulmate feeling lasts through the book.A simple and uncomplicated read.!
Amanda
Jul 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome book. I couldn't put it down. It's one of those you want to read over and over. I loved the relationship between Justin and Lauren. So magnetic and passionate. Very well written, and definitely happy to add to my collection. :) recommended for all.
Amanda
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I don't typically write reviews, but I enjoyed everything about this story. It's definitely worth a read. I had it finished in just a couple hours because I could not put it down.
Tiffany Readz
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book is just what I needed right now. After reading a few darker, mind effing books, A Week for Love to Bloom was a refreshing romance.

Justin and Lauren meet as a coincidence one night, then again and again. Lauren is a busy girl, running her family's garden and nursery business, leaving her little personal time. Justin is heading home from California. He quit his job on an oil rig and needs to figure out what the next step for him is. His family already knows what they want for him, but it
Saha
On the plus side, I thought to myself "I'll just read a chapter or two of this book before I go to bed", and didn't put it down until 1:30, after completing it. I sucked it right in, page after page, pushing to see how the characters would react next. And I don't only mean Lauren and Justin. I was more curious to read about Brett, Emily and even Beth, who reaffirmed my belief that people do change, and not always for the worse.

On the other hand, not once did I have to go back and re-read what wa
Paulina
Jun 25, 2013 rated it liked it
I won this book via Goodreads giveaways. The rating is actually 2.5, but I rounded it up to 3 stars.

I really liked the premise of this book. The idea of the couple being drawn to each other from the very beginning as if with magnetism was a fun idea, and the financial issues that come up later were dramatic and riveting.

However, the execution was not what I was hoping for. The book was about 90% dialog, which made for many stilted and awkwardly formal conversations between characters as the wr
Magic Within the Pages
Aug 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Reviewer: Donna
Rating: 4 Stars

**Copy received from author in exchange for an honest review**

I really enjoyed this book. It was quite amusing at times especially the fact that Justin and Lauren fall in love after one week. Sometimes i find it hard to believe in love at first sight but the way it was written, made in so beautiful and like they were soul mates.

Justin and Lauren find an attraction between them from the moment that Lauren thinks Justin is a hitch-hiker and stops and picks him up. B
Alisha
Jul 28, 2014 rated it liked it
I have read a few books by Scarlet Wolfe and hate to say that this was my least favorite. Sorry!!

I found that there was too much dialogue between Justin and Lauren. This lead to awkward conversations.. I don't do well with that. There wasn't much description as to what the heck was going on in their heads. I wanted.. no needed more feeling. I loved the premise of the story. Falling madly in love with each other.. swoon, but the craziness of Lauren at times.. too much to handle. I felt confused a
Pattie (Hectic Housewife)
A more wholesome & Sweet book- . In the beginning, it sounded like they were older than they were.
I found myself wondering why she would tease him n want to shower with him, then get him all hot n bothered & then HE would apologize to her.... Huh? Why? Was it just me who thought : where are your balls?!
Overall it was a sweet debut book.

A little too much apologizing for me, but I read the whole thing. I give it three⭐⭐⭐ Stars.
Necey
Dec 01, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A little corny for me....

But cute! Some of the dialogue sounded a bit stilted and fake, and if Lauren said "i can't be with him/you" one more time.....but the overall storyline was enjoyable. The author did a nice job.
Leslea
If you grew up in a small town and you well know the way the grapevine works, I think you'll appreciate the story in this debut novel by author Scarlet Wolfe. Written with a great deal of passion, I see a bright future ahead of this new romance author.

• Home for Love
  • Bad Romance (New Adult Romance)
  • Bird After Bird
  • Hopelessly Broken
  • One night on a train
  • Glow (Glow, #1)
  • Young Lies (Young, #1)
  • Unbridled (Unlikely Lovers, #1)
  • My Lord's Judgment
  • Playing for Keeps
  • Security
  • Wild Instincts (Wild, #1)
  • Someone To Watch Over Me
  • Dark Water (NY State Troopers, #2)
  • My Only One
  • The Virgin's Auction
  • Flawed Beauty
  • Nice Girl (Girl Series, #1)

Soul Mates 101 (5 books)
  • Brett and Hannah (Soul Mates 101, #2)
  • Dylan and Taylor (Soul Mates 101, #3)
  • Matt and Morgan (Soul Mates 101, #4)
  • Nate and Tory (Soul Mates 101, #5)