Start by marking “Goalie Interference (NHL Scorpions, #2)” as Want to Read:
Goalie Interference (NHL Scorpions, #2)

Goalie Interference

(NHL Scorpions #2)

Vlad Bejsiuk is the goalie for the NHL’s San Diego Scorpions. He’s been in love with Zoe Millis almost from the moment he met her. He knows she’s got a thing for him too. Life is great! Right? No.

Zoe Millis is the sports psychologist for the Scorpions. There are very strict rules about doctor/client fraternization. Zoe understands this, and even though it’s hard for her, s
Published November 3rd 2013 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Goalie Interference, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goalie Interference

✿kawehi.reviews
Jul 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
So it's OFFICIAL: I fricken love Nikki Worrell! Thank you so much for entrusting me to read the ARC of your book!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AND...

For not raising the stalker alert on me for persistently messaging you about this book's ARC! You had to be thinking...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

lol!

But anyways, on to the review!!!

“Great. Go ahead and leave, Zoe, but know this. I’m done trying to figure this out. I want you, and I’ll have you. Go ahead and try to date. I’ll interfere with every goddamn one. You understand? You’re mine, Zoe Millis
Kara
Jan 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Ahhh, Vlad.
The goalies never disappoint.
Zoe - strong & not annoying just the way I like my female mc's!!
BethyMac
Nov 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Another fabulous 5 Star read from Nikki Worrell. Goalie Interference is the second book in the NHL Scorpions series, and picks up right where The Enforcer leaves off. In my opinion this book can be read as a standalone as Zoe and Vlad are only friends of the main characters in The Enforcer but you will enjoy this book so much more if you read The Enforcer first.

We first met Vlad and Zoe in The Enforcer and know there is something between them and have some history but their circumstances will
Ann
Jun 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-sports

Vlad, the Scorpion’s goalie and Zoe FINALLY get together. Although Vlad is still trying to interfere with Zoe’s dating in the first part of the story (LOL!). After they finally get to be a couple, there was a good portion of the bk left and I’m thinking….ok, now what? So some surprise drama gets thrown into the mix. This all really changes the focus away from a hockey romance. Not that it was bad, just not what I was expecting. Throughout the first bk (The Enforcer) the whole Vlad/Zoe i
RJ
DNF

H/h have been supposedly been in love for years but she dates other guys in front of him to move on from him because she's the hockey team's therapist and doesn't want to lose her job. In the last book I remember she was talking about some heavy petting w/ a date and almost having sex. I don't know if the H has been sleeping with ow since meeting h, we're not told. Even H goes on a date with puck bunny to move on but nothing happens. But I'm done after (view spoiler)
Nikki Worrell
May 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Of course I give it a five. :) And I haven't even written it yet!
McGee Magoo
Aug 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Let me just say that I don't think there is anyone out there who was looking forward to reading this one more than I was. I'm pretty sure that over the weekend Nikki Worrell has put me on some sort of "watch-for-stalker-behavior" list. I stalked the shit out of this book. I even woke up early this morning to check Amazon for it. Early. Me. Willingly giving up an hour of sleep on a Monday morning.

I'll tell you why I was so excited about this book. First of all, in the Enforcer (the first book of
Janett The Pleasure of Reading Today
Vlad and Zoe have been in love with each other for two years, but due to the nature of their work relationship, they can't cross the fine line to enter a relationship. During those years Vlad becomes Zoe's shadow sabotaging dates and refusing to give up on her no matter how much she insists that they can't be involved.
Suddenly,due to a life changing injury, Vlad has to quit the team and is now free to date Zoe. But when it seems that their relationship is blooming and finally in the right track,
V.L. Locey
Apr 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Actually a 4.25 book. What a read! What a man! Oh that Vlad. *fans face* Yes, I admit it, I do have a thing for goalies so a wee bit of bias may be present here. I found this second book in the series to be a much smoother read. The rapid POV changes are a thing of the past. The book is filled with drama, a few twists, humor, and a romance that isn`t always unicorns and kitty whiskers. Both Zoe and Vlad act like fools at times. And isn`t that real life? You bet it is. The sex scenes are sensual, ...more
Kristen
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Mary Aguilera
Oct 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Having read the first book in this series I was so anxious to read Vlad and Zoe's story and I wasn't disappointed. Vlad and Zoe have something, they both know it's special. Vlad is determined to get the girl and Zoe is just as determined that this will never work out for either of them. The road to their happiness isn't easy, but nothing in life is.

I loved the plot twists in this book, the things that come along and test their feelings for each other. I really enjoyed the first book but I loved
Danielle
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Becoming a huge fan of hockey

I need to find me some Vlad like now... He knows what he wants and wouldn't stop till he got Zoe.. They were forbidden to date as they were bonded by contract of the team..

Vlad knew that Zoe was the only girl he needed for the rest of his life even when his world turned upside down when he finds out he needs to retire and shortly after he finds out he has a daughter..

You will love this series and this book..
Amanda
Sep 18, 2013 rated it it was ok
This books get a big 'old meh. Seriously, writing was worse than the debut story. I was really hoping for an improvement, since the writing in the first book was weak. Nikki Worrell needs to work on writing emotions, rather than just stating them. It's really too bad, since the best part of The Enforcer was Vlad, and now he was turned annoying by the writing in this book.
Maria
May 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Goalie Interference is author Nikki Worrell's second book. This second book continues with the story of Vlad Bejsiuk and Zoe Millis. We were introduced to them as the best friends of the main characters in Worrell's first book The Enforcer. These books are co-dependent, but I think these books can be read as stand-alones as well if you prefer this.

Sparks fly between Zoe and Vlad. Vlad has feelings for Zoe and Zoe has feelings for Vlad. But since Zoe is Vlad's hockey teams psychologist and they h
Kim Ginsberg
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Vlad is the goalie for the San Diego Scorpions and has been trying to get into Zoe, the team therapists pants for the last 2 years. Zoe has been fending off Vlad for the last 2 years. She can't break the therapist/patient boundary, even through she really wants to see where they could go with their relationship. Vlad is keeping a secret from everyone, even the team and staff. What happens when he can't keep his secret any longer, is it going to affect the team and his relationship with Zoe, or i ...more
Christina Montminy
Wow!!!! I loved it. This book started out funny with Vlad chasing Zoe; it was hilarious at times when Vlad would interrupt Zoe's dates & chase them away. I felt bad for Zoe because she was caught between a rock & a hard place. She had feelings for Vlad but couldn't act on them because of her medical association with his team. After Vlad is diagnosed with a career ending injury things change drastically. He & Zoe begin their relationship & then the past hits him, when he finds out ...more
Michelle Mauer
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Vlad is a determined goalie for the NHL’s San Diego Scorpions, not only is he determined to stop the puke's but also to get the woman he loves, Zoe. The problem there is she is the psychologist for the team and she can't mix the two no matter her feelings.

Vlad works hard to break Zoe's boundaries and eventually succeeds, but is it for the best? Many things happen to Vlad and Zoe but if you want to know you have to read the book. Take a chance like Zoe did.
Elaine
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
When a man loves a woman so unconditionally it pulls at your heart strings. Zoe & Vlad are amazing together and even apart you feel their connection. So to just read it and be able to feel it is amazing!! Makes you want to dive in the book nose first and join them! sitting on the sidelines in not enough! You want to be sitting in the resturant when Vlad comes up to Zoe and her date!! Makes your hair stand up on your neck!! Another awesome read My Nikki, waiting on the next one!!
Amy
Nov 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
I had been waiting for this one! Vlad is so hot!! I love hockey more now since reading these books than before. Zoe and Vlad are so good together! It was hard to see her keeping him away... He loves her so much and sometimes a little too much. But you definately have to read this one there are some twists that I didn't expect... Definately a must read!
Smut Hut
Oct 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Smut Hut Approved

I was desperate to read Vlad and Zoe after reading Jody and Lacey.
I had a feeling something like it did would happen but then was thrown for a loop with a twist.
I really hope we get updates later so we can keep up with them!
Thanks Nikki!
JB
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
wonderful! the author hit her stride with this one. great story and great sequel. hope to see her continue with her series.
Rubye
Mar 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Good 2nd book. Loved that Zoe got her man...
Msshel
Sep 13, 2013 rated it liked it
I really had some issues with events further along in the story. I know it's called fiction for a reason so I just rolled My eyes and continued on.
Katrina
Nov 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What a great novel! I read out of order, but it still read awesome. Going to go read The Enforcer now. Love me some hot hockey players and this author can write!! Steamy scenes too. Yum!
Hockey Chick
Nov 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. loved it, loved it, loved it. The characters, the hockey action and the twist! Can't wait for the next book.
Crystal Tuttle
Nov 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Excellent 2nd book! Very well written and I love Vlad and Jody. The plot twist was good too! Nice to see something a bit different in a romance novel. Can't wait for Cage's book!
Trisha
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love this story about Vlad and how he chased after Zoe. There are so many ups and downs. Love the twist to the story.
Angel
Nov 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Awesome!!! So glad they got their HEA. Excited about Cage and Karen's story
Jo Ann
Nov 14, 2013 rated it it was ok
I had such high hopes for this book after really enjoying The Enforcer. The story started out great and then just fell apart with too many unbelievable, convoluted story lines.
Wendy
Aug 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really have enjoyed this series. Characters are good, story line keeps me interested. I am looking forward to the next of the series.

• Offside (Heller Brothers, #5)
  • Off the Ice (The Penalty Kill Trilogy, #2)
  • Delayed Offsides (Crossing the Line, #2)
  • Across the Line (In the Zone, #2)
  • Fire on Ice (Fire on Ice #1)
  • Beautiful Misery (Beautiful, #2)
  • On the Fly (Las Vegas Sinners, #1)
  • Should've Known Better (Storm, #1)
  • Risky Business (Bomb Squad #1)
  • Forward Passes (Seattle Lumberjacks, #2)
  • Melting Away The Ice (The Ice Series #1)
  • Ice Dreams (Ice Dreams, #1)
  • Pitcher Perfect
  • Hip Check (New York Blades #10)
  • Slap Shot (Hot Ice, #3)
  • Thin Ice
  • Face-Off
ABOUT ME
I am a simple country girl from South Jersey who took my love of reading and shifted it into a love of writing. I am an avid hockey fan (Go Flyers!), which prompted me to start my writing with hockey romance stories. I now write erotic romance as well, and maybe something a bit different than both of those genres in the not-so-distant future.

When not at work as a full-charge bookkeeper in

NHL Scorpions (3 books)
  • The Enforcer (NHL Scorpions #1)
  • Cage's Misconduct (NHL Scorpions, #3)