Start by marking “Full Throttle (Love & Repair, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Full Throttle (Love & Repair, #2.5)

Full Throttle

(Love & Repair #2.5)

High school sweethearts manage to make it through college into the working world still together and going strong.From the start of their relationship Jake has made very clear his apprehension to marriage. Kenna understood going into this nine years ago that with Jake there would never be a ring or white dress.

Now seeing their friends so eager to make such a serious commitm
Published June 21st 2013 (first published 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Full Throttle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Full Throttle

Tpagirl
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: genre-erotic
Full Throttle was a Love and Repair series Novella, sandwiched between books two and three, by Chelsea Camaron. The timing is simultaneous with Salvaged.

Jake and Kenna were high school sweethearts and still going strong after nine years. Kenna always knew Jake's stance on marriage and she was fine with it until she wasn't. Camaron then took us through the emotions and challenges of two different perspectives on marriage. It was a tough journey for both of them but one they needed to take.

The st
Irene
Aug 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: re-read, romance
Full Throttle is Jake and Kenna's story.
They were high school sweat hearts. Some where along the way they get lost in the thoughts of being married is all that mattered. Jake's fear of divorce kept him at bay from ever proposing to Kenna.
Jake and Kenna have been together for what seemed like forever. Everyone thought they were married. Shoot they bought a house together. Kenna knew Jake never wanted to get married but she still wanted it all. As their friends around them fall more in love with
Maria's Book Blog
Jul 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is by far my favorite book in the series! It's more emotionally charged than the others, and had me absolutely captivated from beginning to end. I love that Jake and Kenna have their own book b/c we don't know too much about them other than the brief mentionings in the previous two books. Their history together is much like that of your average everyday couple which makes them so real and relatable. My heart literally ached for Kenna, my eyes were watery the whole time I was reading. And I ...more
L. Duarte
Aug 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is by far my favorite book of the series. Jake was swoon worthy and I really, really liked Kenna.
Chelsea Cameron has the talent of turning mundane issues into interesting plots.
Jake is handsome, faithful and hot, but he allows his inner conflicts to trap him. The struggle he faces prevents him from his forever with Kenna. And makes me want to kick his gorgeous behind.
My favorite quote “’she holds me beyond forever’ are just that: she holds me down and has from the beginning and will throu
Ellen Anderson
Dec 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Full Throttle

While I enjoyed the happy ending for Jake and Kenna, I must admit that this book took me longer to get drawn in. I also had some unanswered questions at the end. While it is only my opinion, but I give this book a 3.5 star rating.
Ariana *mommy's late night book-up*
4.5 stars!!!!

Well well done Chelsea! Full Throttle was an amazing book! This was the shortest book in the series, yet did not feel rushed at all, even though it once again left me wanting MORE! One good thing about it was that it could be read as a standalone if you wanted, but it also still incorporated all the original characters from the first two stories.The book focused on Jake (who has been a small character until now), and his long term girlfriend Kenna. I absolutely loved both of them! J
Breezy *Lover of all things Alpha Male*
Liezel Felix
In Full Throttle, it talks about Jake’s hesitation in making the final commitment to Kenna. They have been together forever… well 9 years to be exact. Jake knew that Kenna was “THE ONE”. But because of influences from his childhood he always believed that marriages in general are doomed from the start. With all of their friends -Ryder/Dina ( Restore My Heart) and even Brayden/Maggie (Salvaged) tying the knot, Kenna wanted what her friends had too. She wanted the whole shebang. Jake knew this and ...more
Anny hernandez
Jul 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
FULL THROTTLE IS ( DADDY'S GIRLS # 2.5) THIS IS THE STORY OF KENNA AND JAKE.
LET ME JUST START BY SAYING THAT AUTHOR CHELSEA CAMARON GIRL YOU DID IT AGAIN BLOW MY MIND OF WITH THIS STORY THANK YOU FOR THAT :)
KENNA AND JAKE ARE HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS. THEY HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR NINE YEARS, THEY HAVE MANAGE THEIR RELATIONSHIP THROUGH COLLEGE AND INTO THE REAL WORKING WORLD,THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER AND GROWING STRONG.
I ENJOY THIS BOOK ALOT WHILE I WAS READING THIS STORY I FELT ALL THE LOVE THEY H
K.A. Graham
Oct 07, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
(Full Throttle, book 2.5) Jake and Kenna are an intriguing couple from the beginning. We get a glimpse of them in the previous books, but it just left me wanting for more. They’ve been together for 9 yrs, and Kenna wants that ring. Jake is completely against marriage, due to his mother and her numerous attempts at it. But will he succumb to the pressure to keep Kenna? They’re an awesome couple, and have mad chemistry, not to mention the hot and sometimes rough sex they engage in…holy hotness! Ke ...more
Mary Mooney
Jul 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy from the author and here is my review. This is a great story. Part of the Daddy's Girls series or can be read alone. Jake and Kenna have been together for nine years. Jake has always told her that he was not getting married. He spend his life seeing his mom and aunt marry and divorce over and over and has left him with a bad taste in his mouth regarding marriage. He thinks that if he marries Kenna then she will leave him. While on deployment he orders a ring for her and wh ...more
Renee
Jun 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
wowThis is unbelievable. She has done it AGAIN!! Going in order of the series this one takes Jake and Kenna to the front lines. WOW Now that I said I LOVED Salvaged for all the emotional value, I love Full Throttle for showing how deeply people can love. Sometimes the marriage concept is scary and I think going through this with Jake was worth it. I enjoyed each book in the series for ONE REASON they were all different. Each character was an entity. They all have different roles. There are some ...more
Tanya Vought
Sep 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Another fabulous book in this series!

I loved Jake and Kenna! I would say this one was more emotional than the other 2 in different ways.

Jake has had a fear of marriage! He has not told Kenna why. He feels that what they have is right despite the present he had Ryder pick up for him! Now, knowing that Kenna loves him a wants to get married and him not proposing ...does that mean that he will let her go?!

Kenna is so hung up on the fact that she and Jake will get married! They have been together
Heidi
Sep 12, 2013 rated it liked it
We know little about Jake and Kenna till we get to this book in the series. What little we know everyone assumes they are married since they have been together since High School and it is now nine years later. We come to find out that they are not married, with Jake pretty much letting Kenna know from the start that he can never get married. Kenna is okay with for the longest time, but lately she has changed her mind and really wants to be married to Jake.

Another good one in this series and agai
Asli Fratarcangeli
Jun 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
give this book 4.5 stars

I loved reading this book! I love the history and pure chemistry between Jake and Kenna, and how their 'issues' are so realistic and honest.

Jake and Kenna's story is a continuation from the "Daddy's Girl Series" by the amazing Indie Author, Chelsea Camaron. Chelsea gives us a bonus look at the love and lives of Jake and Kenna, high school sweethearts, and close friends of Ryder and Dina, from Book 1's 'Restore My Heart.'

We take an in-depth look at their lives, once Jake
Suzanne
Aug 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Loved this book!!!!! Chelsea kept me on edge again with my emotions.
Jake and Kenna have been together for 9 years. High School sweethearts <3 Kenna and Jake are the perfect couple, and all is going well. From the start Jake has told Kenna that he is not into marriage. After his upbringing, where his mom and Aunt went through marriages like napkins, Jake doesn't want that.
Kenna always told Jake that as long as she had him, that would be enough, but what little girl doesn't want the wedding an
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was not disappointed with this story either. Chelsea gives us his and her POV's and love how we get to see both sides to the story and once again she had me addicted to the story. Oh Jakey sigh...he is messed up because of his mom's need of not being alone and he had to suffer those consequences growing up. Of course he let Kenna from the beginning of their relationship his issues; she still wants more, love isn't just enough. They go through so much but the best for me are the words "beyone f ...more
Stacey
Oct 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Full Throttle was a fabulous book. There was so much emotion between Jake and Kenna. They’ve been together for 9 years, and still no sign of a proposal from Jake. The fact that he isn’t proposing causes many problems between Jake and Kenna, but Jake has some issues he needs to deal with from his childhood that have been haunting him for a long time. This was the shortest book in the series, but it was definitely a very enjoyable read. Jake and Kenna have a relationship that very few actually exp ...more
Joy Whiteside
Jun 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Chelsea Camaron has written an enjoyable story, that once you start reading you do not want to put down.

The story moves smoothly from beginning to end. It has exciting characters, an exciting story and you want to see these characters overcome whatever may get in their way.

It is an easy read that can be easily accomplished in one sitting, which is perfect for people with busy schedules, who enjoy reading but only have a short time frame in order to do so.

I look forward to reading more stories in
Myra Espino
Oct 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Full Throttle, Jake and Kenna's story is also good.
I love the story of this book (it's also hot!).
I love how the characters personalities and their character is strong. I love how the issue of the story was created, on how will the characters deal with the events and it really excites me on what will happen next (if they will fix their relationship or will Kenna gets her wish). On the way the story ended, I loved it. Really good and not disappointing!

~Ms. ME28
J.A. Melville
Aug 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I've read the three books published so far by Chelsea Camaron in her Daddy's Girls series and although I loved them all, this one was my favourite. I loved Jake, he's hot, the sex was hot and I'm going to claim the man for myself. I'm so glad he overcame those fears he carried around for years. I thoroughly enjoyed these books. I like the author's writing style. He books flow well. Just nice stories to read all round.
Koyel Mitra
Jul 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book written in a simplistic manner. This deals with high school sweethearts that we often come across in our lives. A common incident that occurs and a phenomenon that we often go through. A great read and teenagers will savor this. Its language and the flow of the incidents are enough to capture a reader's heart. Five stars.
Karen
Sep 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Although I read this one in the wrong order and kinda new the ending I still loved it. So glad I won this series. In doing so I found another great author to follow. This is a great love story
Keri Grammer
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Full Throttle!!! wow!!! I loved this story!! Jake & Jenna are soooo good together and you can't help but to get sucked into their story! A true example of forever love!!
Marina Skinner
Aug 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! What a great story! Couldn't put my kindle down
Eleanor
Jan 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Even though this is a novella in this series it is still by far my favourite edition to this series!
Jeanne Mccartney
Sep 21, 2013 rated it liked it
Recommended to Jeanne by: Suzanne Wendolski
Jake and Kenna's story was sweet. Considering Jake's background, it is wonderful that he was able to resolve things with his mother and move on.
Marisa Shor
Jul 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this book! 4.5 Stars! Full Review is up on the blog http://illbereading.blogspot.com/2013...
Evette
Sep 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
I love Kenna and Jake.  Their story is just amazing! A quick, romantic and enjoyable read
Wendy
Jul 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
A good, quick read
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Home Sweet Home (I Remember You, #2)
  • Blessed Fate (Blessed Tragedy, #2)
  • Aiden's Betrayal (Guardians of the Society #1)
  • Eraser Amber (Eraser #5)
  • Shattered Lies (The Unraveled Trilogy, #3)
  • Clover
  • No Reservations (The Winemaker's Dinner, #0.6)
  • Twist Of Fate
  • Angel of Mine
  • Before the Storm (Storms of Life, #2)
  • Bittersweet Catastrophe (Second Chances, #2.5)
  • RSVP (The Winemaker's Dinner, #0.5)
  • Devil's Prey (Dance With The Devil #1)
  • Jack Stone - Wild Justice  (The Dark Master #1)
  • Reunion (Reunion Series, #1)
  • Savor Me (Master Chefs, #2)
  • Taste Test (Sensations Collection, #2)
  • Burn (Spark, #2)
USA Today Bestselling Author Chelsea Camaron was born and raised in Coastal North Carolina. She currently resides in Southern Louisiana with her husband and two children but her heart is always Carolina day dreaming.

Chelsea always wanted to be a writer, but like most of us, let fear of the unknown grab a hold of her dream; she realized that if she was going to tell her daughter to go for her dre

Love & Repair (3 books)
  • Restore My Heart (Love & Repair, #1)
  • Salvaged (Love & Repair, #2)
  • Beyond Repair (Love & Repair, #3)