Start by marking “Stripped (Stripped, #1)” as Want to Read:
Stripped (Stripped, #1)

Stripped

(Stripped #1)

By New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling New Adult author H.M. Ward.

There are some relationships that destroy your faith in people. They make you jaded and hard, irrevocably changing you forever. I wish I could say that I hate her, I wish I could walk away and never look back, but I can’t… I have to save her.

The woman who stole my heart and crush
Published September 2nd 2013 by Laree Bailey Press

H.M. Ward
May 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
DESCRIPTION ADDED. :)

Cover is up! :) There are 3 different stand alone series - ARRANGEMENT, DAMAGED, and STRIPPED. Each series follows a different Ferro brother and at certain points stories criss cross. You do not need to read all of them to know what's going on, but it'll give the super fans who have read everything more depth and more appearances by their favorite characters. :)
Lιgнтƒℓєυя
Sep 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, h-m-ward
We meet Cassie and Jonathan Ferro:

3 Years Earlier..

Jonathan meets Cassie because a friend set him up and finds out she's a virgin:

Cassie rejects Jonathan:

Jonathan decides that he wants Cassie to like him and shows up at her house early in the morning and I'm just thinking that Cassie is gonna do this:

They start hanging out with each other more and more, and they start falling for each other(Though Cassie is reluctant):

Jonathan tells us why he's in the small town that could be nothing:

The museum
Michelle
Aug 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review.

Before I can even get into this book, I must first do a little bit of a happy dance!

These Ferro boys are driving me crazy!

We've met Peter & Sean...for a moment we saw a glimpse of the bad-boy heir Jonathan, but for the first time we get to really know him. To say that Jonathan was completely perfect from the start is an understatement. From his cockiness and crooked smile down to his brash words. I was ready to eat him alive!

When Jon's
Stacey
Sep 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, reviews
****ARC provided for honest review****

Prior to Stripped, my favorite Ferro brother has always been Sean. I like Peter, but there's just something about Sean's "assy"-ness that appeals to me. Granted, if he treated me the way he treats Avery, he'd be out on his rear end, no questions asked!

Jonathan though, we've seen a bit of him in Damaged 2, and he seems like this goofy playboy. In Stripped, we find out that he's actually been screwed over by his mom, the girl he loved, and his father's mistres
Stacey
May 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
***An ARC was provided in return for a fair and honest review***

I am so excited to be back immersed within the tragic Ferro family. A family that teaches you that money can't buy you everything, including life and class. We adore Peter, and we lust after Sean but now we get to know Jonathan, the youngest and most troublesome Ferro.

Jon doesn't seem to be able to keep himself out of trouble, constantly acting on instinct instead of thought, he is quick to get himself into a new situation. But his
Cindy
Nov 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Well what do you get when you have to stubborn people who don't stop and ask why. You get a whole lot of regret and time wasted.

Cassie has been sent to visit her cousin in Mississippi. While there she meets the famous Jonathan Ferro, who comes from a billionaire family, and he is the heir of it all. His playboy lifestyle has landed him in trouble one to many times so his mother has sent him to live with his crazy uncle down in Mississippi. Cassie meets Jonathan through her cousin, they feel and
eva
Aug 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!

I Seriously Need This Book Right NOW!!!!
SM READS
Aug 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Fran
Sep 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
PPFF Rating: 5/5 Stars
This Stripped isn't anything like that other Stripped.

"Ah, that must be the problem, because you're the definition of prude. When Webster was talking to Merriam about that entry, your name came up."

I'm in his face, so close to him that I can feel his warm breath. "At least my picture isn't in the Wiki entry for male slut."

The Ferro Family. Reminds me so much of one of my favorite chocolates - Ferrero Rocher - expensive and downright delicious. Cute little inside joke o
Mary Mooney
Aug 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC from the author for my honest review, so here it is. I love H.M. Ward’s writing style and her stories are perfect. I haven’t read The Arrangement, any of them, yet but they are on my TBR list. Now to tell you what I thought of Stripped.
This story is in one word Fantastic. But there are so many more words to describe this, fun, intense and hot, with strippers and sexy Ferro men. These families of men are all hot and intense in their own way. This story is about Jonathan, the you
Book Drunk Blog
Sep 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Stripped is the story of Cassie and Jonny, it’s about their short lived romance, their summer fling and the heartbreak that followed them for years after.

I loved the way this story progressed, it started out in the present when Jonny walks in to find Cassie has become a stripper, up to this point you learn that Cassie has had a rough few years but you’re not sure what happened. You also feel how angry Jonny is at her but you’re not sure why.

Then the story goes back three years to the summer the
Melanie Tikalsky
Sep 13, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: contemporary
I am so very disappointed in this book. I'm not even quite sure what it is that had me so turned off by it. I really think it's the first person writing style for this book. I'm not looking for literary perfection when I'm reading but the way this book flows in first person, even with multiple POV's is just annoying. I really wanted to like this book and was looking forward to reading this particular story because I loved Peter's story. I honestly gave up after the first few chapters.

What I did
Patrice James
Sep 17, 2013 rated it it was ok
This is not a great book but it's somewhat entertaining. Usually when reading, as you get further along in the book, you become less confused but with this the more it continues, the more questions you have than answers. And I guess that was the first indication you had that it would be a part of a series. I get that when the story went back in the past Jon and Cassie were 18 but when it returned to the present the only adult in the Ferro family seems to be Sean. I mean they all act so juvenile. ...more
B at Spare Time Book Blog
Sep 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
See more reviews on my blog!http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/

Move over Sean and Peter. Here comes Jon Ferro. Stripped is by far my favorite novel in the Ferro series. I fell for Jon quickly. His story is a little different then his brothers. Minus of course the scandal and family issues he caused. After Jon accidentally runs into Cassie at Pete's bachelor party, he is shocked to find her as a stripper! I was shocked too especially after we learn more about them. A majority of this book is a
Lisa
You can find this review at My Favorite Things

STRIPPED by H.M. Ward is the first novel about the youngest Ferro brother, Jonathan. What was I thinking requesting an ARC for this book?!? Getting to read and review it sooner just means I have to wait that many more days until STRIPPED 2: The Ferro Family is released.

I am currently experiencing one of the worst book hangovers I have had in a very long time. What is a book hangover? Well, thanks to Urban Dictionary, I can tell you...

Book hangover -
Kissandtellreviews
Sep 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I opened up my email to find an ARC copy of 'Stripped' by H.M. Ward....and I screamed like a little girl!! I just can't get enough of those Ferro brothers!! As readers, we were introduced to the youngest Ferro brother, Jonathan, briefly in a previous installment. This book delves into what makes Jonathan the so-called 'black sheep' of the family, even though his two older brothers have had issues of their own that caused drama!

Jonathan and Cassie, both teenagers at the time, are thrown together
Sep 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow, now I'm head over heals in love with Jonathan Ferro. This Ferro family is supposed to be so bad, but all I see are broken men finding broken women & falling in love just trying to find a way for a happy ending.

Jonathan Ferro, wow just when I thought nothing could top Sean or Peter you go & throw Jonathan into the mix. Love the back story that linked this story with the Scandalous series & the Secret Life of Trystan Scott series. I find it refreshing & intriguing how you cris
*P
Sep 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-author
H.M. Ward does it again

I knew I was looking forward to Jonathan's book and I was not disappointed. After all, the cover alone is worth the download.

I found it interesting how the book covers the present, goes back to explain, and then brings us back again. Ward does a find job drawing you in to the story and leaves you anxiously reading to get the answers.

While I love Jonathan as the messed up, rich, bad boy, I didn't find myself really enjoying Cassie as the heroine. Her final career path w
Bianca
Sep 04, 2013 rated it it was ok
This is exactly what a 2-star rating means for me - it's okay. Too early to completely put off the whole series but enough to feel unsatisfied. At the beginning I had high hopes because I live for this kind of drama - the "love turned hate" angst and second-chance stories always get to me. I loved Jon's hate towards Cassie until he learns the truth...I felt that that was anticlimactic. He sweeps it under the rug like he didn't just spend the last few years hurting and hating because he didn't bo ...more
Teri
Jun 12, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC from the author for a fair and honest review.

The story barely gets three stars. I am so disappointed in this book!!! The author failed to deliver.

The positives... I was happy to see the characters from her other books were included in this book. I just love the Ferro brothers!! I also liked that new characters were introduced. The story however was lacking.

The not so positives... When the story was good it was really good. All the others time's I was so bored!! This is the fir
Polly
Sep 20, 2013 rated it did not like it
wtf did I just read. This dude has to be the most horrible male character I've read in a while. He's a toddler trapped in a man's body.

The mistress's? I mean come on. He has zero redeeming qualities.
What tore them apart? Um yeah it wasn't that bad. If you don't want to be in the press, stop acting like the little male whore you are.

To top it off it doesn't end with any ending. You have to buy yet another book. Which I will def pass on.

Save your time and your money. This book is not worth it.
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
Sep 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2-audio
 photo onetreehill-brookeangry.gif
Jonathan you are so frustrating. Get over it!!! Live in the now.
Michelle ♥♥♥♥
That was absolutely amazing... Quite the cliffhanger!!! Gosh, I LOVE how is ended... I could jump up and down I'm so HAPPY!!! 5 STARS heck 10 stars!!!

Amazing! I love how characters from Your other books were incorporated!
Bookworm ♥
Jun 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT FOR STRIPPED 2!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jan
Jul 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Was honored with an ARC ................ Holy shit !!! Loved it ! You see other characters from other series !!! Hard to decide which FERRO brother I love most ! Can't wait for book 2 !
Angela
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Awesome...I usually read paranormal romance, but for a break I'll read more contemporary. I loved this book. Will definitely be looking into the other series.
Mary Mooney
Michele Adams
Aug 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of Stripped and boy is everyone in for another great story on September 2nd.

The story of Jonathan Ferro is just as riveting, suspenseful, exciting and heartbreaking as Sean and Peter's stories. Although this book (at the moment) is focused on Cassie and Jon's past meeting and present day reunion rather than crazy external forces, you can tell a crazy psycho will soon emerge just like the other books. As with all the books you get a soft spot in your heart fo
Sarymil
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I know that I have professed my love for the Ferro Family Series in the past but knowing that the third Ferro brother, Jon, had his own story to tell, I had to know what he was up to since the first mention of him on Damaged 2 and The Arrangement. I love how H.M. Ward does the crossovers and how we get a glimpse of all the characters between the different books.

During Damaged 2, we learned that Jon had done something that required Peter and Sean to go back home to their parent's to help with th
Anny hernandez
Aug 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I GOT AN ARC PROVIDED BY AUTHOUR H.M. WARD IN AN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. AND I WANT TO SAY THANK FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY

LET ME JUST START BY SAYING THAT I LOVE THE FERRO FAMILY, I CANT NOT HAVE ENOUGH OF THEM. I JUST FINISH READING THIS BOOK AND I LOVE IT BUT I ALSO LOVE EVERYTHING H.M. WARD WRITES, I LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THIS SERIES AND I CAN NOT PICK A FAVORITY ONE JUST CANT LOL I LOVE THEM ALL.

CASSIE HALE IS A VIRGIN AND SHE IS HOLDING ON HER V CARD INTO SHE MEET THE PERFECT GUY ,
H.M. Ward's Hot N...: This topic has been closed to new comments. STRIPPED IS $0.99! 2 10 Feb 25, 2014 07:15AM
H.M. Ward's Hot N...: Stripped (The Ferro Family) 3 34 Jan 02, 2014 07:20PM
H.M. Ward's Hot N...: Stripped (The Ferro Family) 33 154 Dec 15, 2013 04:35PM
H.M. Ward's Hot N...: This topic has been closed to new comments. 21st Birthday 21+ Book Giveaway! 7 24 Dec 15, 2013 03:08PM

• Secrets Vol. 2 (Secrets, #2)
  • Dirty Lines (Blurred Lines, #4)
  • Fraternizing (Fraternizing, #1)
  • Treasure Your Love (Surrender Your Love, #3)
  • Skipping Stones
  • Trust Me (TAT: A Rocker Romance, #1)
  • Scarred Love (Sulfur Heights, #1)
  • Strong Enough (Strong, #1)
  • Denial (Isaac & Maya, #1)
  • NOT A BOOK: For the Summer
  • Promise Me Light (Promise Me, #2)
  • Mirage (Destined, #1)
  • Who He Is (FireNine, #1)
  • Three Hearts, One Soul (Soul, #1)
  • Always Forever (Sometimes Never, #4)
  • My Brother, My Rival (My Brother, My Rival, #1)
  • Fearless (Jesse, #2)
  • Filthy 5 (Filthy, #5)
H.M. Ward continues to reign as a NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author who surpassed more than 20 million books sold, placing her among the literary titans. Ward has been featured in articles in the NEW YORK TIMES, FORBES, and USA TODAY to name a few.

You can interact with this bestselling author at: www.facebook.com/AuthorHMWard. Text HMWARD to 24587 and get a text reminder on release & sale day

Stripped (2 books)
  • Stripped 2: A Ferro Family Novel (Stripped, #2)