Start by marking “Blood and Bane (The Dragon Sage Chronicles #1)” as Want to Read:
Blood and Bane (The Dragon Sage Chronicles #1)

Blood and Bane

(The Dragon Sage Chronicles #1)

In a world, ruled by Dragons...

Galddor, Dragon Sage and liaison to the Sovereign Mountain Dragons, is training three apprentices to become Staves. Once trained, they will occupy all corners of the Realms to watch over and protect the land from magical abuse and desecration. Though Galddor's visions foretold the rise of a destructive foe from within the apprenticeship, he o
ebook
Published May 2013 by C.J. McKee

To ask other readers questions about Blood and Bane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood and Bane

Angus
May 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This story has revived my interest in reading some fantasy after abstaining for more than thirty years. The Realms of Arydd paints a society in which Dragonkind rules benevolently over human and Dragon. The safety and health of the land come first in all decisions made. The bad, dark, evil, greedy,..., side is represented by a strain of humans once exiled who draw upon the energy of the land to achieve their goals at the expense of others.
Thankfully the author has provided a glossary of names at
Linda Soto
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One thing that is special about a book, any book really, is that it can transport you into different worlds, scenarios and characters. You can escape your world filled with stress, disappointment and unhappiness and get lost in another world.
That is exactly what CJ McKee’s The Dragon Sage Chronicles did for me. He has created a world where dragons and humans live in a together with a mutual understanding. As the dragons powers fade slowly, an old power reemerges threatening the world they hold s
Jen Christopherson
Rick Worthington
Nov 28, 2018
Benjamin Bright
Dec 31, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Please Add My Book to My Author Page 1 19 Apr 15, 2015 10:02PM
Goodreads Authors...: Audible Books 5 22 Mar 01, 2015 11:11AM
Audio Books - Worth It? 1 1 Mar 01, 2015 10:03AM
Audiobook 1 1 Feb 01, 2015 10:33AM
Goodreads Authors...: Let's Share! 1 7 Nov 23, 2013 07:37PM
Goodreads Authors...: Blood and Bane $0.99 on Kindle! 1 4 Nov 23, 2013 07:15PM
Goodreads Authors...: Fantasy ebook on Smashwords! 1 9 Oct 22, 2013 05:17PM
I have done some type of art most of my life and graphics as well as web design for the past ten years. I love the creative aspect of graphics and art as well as music. Creativity is utmost in my endeavors. I love to build something new from nothing.

Ya know, it’s funny how many things a person decides they want to accomplish in their lives. How many of us actually get to do it?

Now I know at times

The Dragon Sage Chronicles (2 books)
  • Outcast (The Dragon Sage Chronicles #2)