Start by marking “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It” as Want to Read:

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  413 Ratings  ·  77 Reviews
Ferguson might be the worst, but it is not the first. Ferguson is just the latest of hundreds of examples of black mob violence around the country.

White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence and How the Media Ignore It was written for the deniers: Reporters and public officials and others who deny black mob violence has reached epidemic levels.

That is why so many
Published October 22nd 2013 by WND Books (first published August 25th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about White Girl Bleed a Lot, please sign up.
Orinoco Womble (tidy bag and all) Create a profile.
Type the name of the book or the author into the search box.
When it comes up, give a star rating under "Rate this book." This should…more
Create a profile.
Type the name of the book or the author into the search box.
When it comes up, give a star rating under "Rate this book." This should open the box to "Write a Review."
Click "save."(less)

Colin Flaherty
Aug 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Hi Gang,

This is my book, White Girl Bleed a Lot.

Here is why so many people like the book: It is easy to read. Not an academic tome. It tells stories of racial violence and denial, one after another.

No causes. No solutions. No apologies.

And it is thoroughly documented -- often with videos.

When people finish reading this, they may try to explain the epidemic of black mob violence and black on white crime, but they cannot deny it.

The earlier edition of this book had some production problems noted i
Kelly
Apr 11, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don't explain the facts, I just report that the race riots are happening. I give the who, when, where, and how--with lots of links--but not the why. And why isn't anyone noticing?

Over the years I have found that writing about race can be treacherous, so here are my rules: no stereotypes, no generalizations, no explanations, and no apologies. Also, no causes or solutions. Just the facts. As I started to unravel the threads of the attacks I read about on Drudge, it became clear right away that t
James Foley
Sep 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Colin is a street reporter. He is not an effete preppy with an ivy league degree. He is not a cute girl who crosses his legs on Fox News. He takes a hard look at race relations in flyover country and reports "just the facts". He is old school. He tells us what is happening without jumping to conclusions or hurling accusations.
Riveting account of what underclass whites and blacks have long been aware of -- mobs of black youths wreak beat down people in their path just for the fun of it. Power is
Elliott
According to my Kindle, I am 36% of the way through this book. If the other two thirds are like the first third that I've read, I don't know if there's necessarily anymore to really take from this book.

This book is mind-numbingly repetitive. Perhaps some readers want to know every little story contained here. I fail to see the point of reading from cover-to-cover if all of the stories all so similar and illustrate roughly the same overarching point in roughly the same way.

Another book I recently
David Kinchen
Mar 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BOOK REVIEW: 'White Girl Bleed a Lot': Color Blindness in Crime Reporting Misleads Everybody

One of my favorite cat pictures -- I'm a cat person -- has one cat with his paws around another cat's neck, with the caption : "Keep walking...this doesn't concern you".

I mention this because Colin Flaherty's "White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It" (WND Books, 416 pages, $17.95 trade paperback, revised 2013 edition, also in eBook editions, notes, sour
Brett Stevens
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I knew that government multicultural policies across the West were having difficulties, but I never knew how much. Colin Flaherty carefully structures his writing to avoid blaming a specific ethnic group while not avoiding the truth. Some black people form mobs who attack white people. The problem, in my view, is not black people, but diversity/multiculturalism, because it inevitably puts ethnic groups in competition and tries to rectify that unbalance by taking from one and giving to the other. ...more
Jermania
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mr. Flaherty provides us an objective account of a dreadfully serious problem within our societies. This is not a biased fictional story of doom and gloom, it is a totally factual report of what has occurred and is occurring supported by direct evidence. He has provided us an invaluable service in compiling years of inconvenient truth our biased media has kept hidden from us. Every American needs to read this book, and become fully aware of the true state of our environment. Though the informati ...more
Tom Lane
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was very eye opening. For obvious reasons, no one wants to tackle the topic of black racial mob violence in America in 2014. I expected some racist overtones, but all the book is, is facts. Facts backed up with sources & video. NO opinion interjected. There ARE mini race riots happening all over the country that the 'media with an agenda' is not reporting on.

I have to give Colin a A+ for having the guts to tackle this topic head on. I look forward to his next book.

Thomas Lane
Portl
Xand50
Shelves: political, journalism
Controversial only in the sense that some people don't want to acknowledge its content.
Seth
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such an important, vital topic that has been ignored by the news media, yet the pervasiveness and frequency of these racial assaults means sooner or later, the issue must be faced by the people of America. Colin Flaherty lists in detail many of these awful crimes and sheds a light on the chilling realities most white people would prefer to ignore, that they are targets in an epidemic which if left unchecked, will continue to grow.

While some might complain about the book being repetitive,
Mrs.
Oct 22, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
The author tackles the rising problem of black on white crime in America, and the medias efforts to cover it up by deliberately failing to report the races of attackers and victims when it is relevant. The crimes are horrible, and I would give the book a higher rating but for the fact that it is in need of editing and the Kindle format on which I read it needs some tweaking. Despite these problems, it is a fascinating and disturbing book.
Tim
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The only problem with this book would be that it can not go further back in time. I saw the problems detailed in this book when I went to the city of chicago's fourth of July fireworks in 1990.I saw black youths pushing old people off el trains that they were trying to enter. I saw black youths destroying police barricades. I never returned. Watching the videos that white girl bleed a lot showcase makes me believe that my decision to never return was wise. I would like to point out that I attend ...more
Billy Roper
May 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Some crimes the controlled media don't want you to know about, neither in detail nor in the aggregate. Such is the case of interracial violence, and the lopsided demographic reality which belies liberal victimhood myths. Flaherty pulls the curtain back on the statistics, and gives the impact a human face with real world examples of the the ongoing genocide.
John D
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Inspirational book Colin - this is what journalism is all about - honest enough to self-criticize his own industry, now subjugated to White house and democrat party coercion covering up widespread misbehavior by their key constituency. This is how the Brown Shirts started for Hitler - a government rewarded thug mob, masquerading as oppressed workers.

Joe Tester
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hi dude,

This is a great book.

Congratulations/
Jack
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book loaded with facts.
Burma
Shelves: non-fiction
Previous to reading this book, I had watched a few of Colin Flaherty's YouTube videos documenting this growing problem, but believe me, until you read page after page of instances, you don't truly get the sense of how awful this is, or how fast it is spreading. This book is essential reading to prepare people for possible situations where you are going to get seriously hurt if you aren't alert and vigilant. These are not anyone's opinion; just interviews with city officials, police departments, ...more
Sheila Hamrick
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is not for enjoyment. This book is a warning for those who prefer to exist behind rose-colored glasses. This book is not written to be a literary book, far from it. This is a report backed up by actual data of present crime in America that is being covered-up by mainstream media. This cover-up is one among many carried out by the forces of power in power that believe they know what is best for the citizens of America to know and not to know. There are numerous reasons for this cover-up ...more
Kranto
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A compilation of grossly-disproportional Black-on-White violent crime that is a jarring contrast to the mainstream media narrative of "institutional White racism" & "the war on Black men".

Flaherty presents his case with incident reports, crime statistics & graphic videos, & they do not fail to convince. The book is descriptive rather than prescriptive, & will leave you thinking about things the political elites don't want you thinking about: whether race is real & important,
David Evans
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What an eye opener. Mr. Flaherty seems to have gone places, and reported many, many instances of black on white crime that most in the media are afraid to report. The facts that Mr. Flaherty shows in his book regarding these crimes have all been verified through third party organization's which really makes this book even more alarming because it certainly appears that every instance of crime that is presented in the book is 100% correct. Even though his book is very disturbing, I applaud M ...more
Jim Mccormick
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
No one else in America is doing any honest reporting on this epidemic except Colin Flaherty. Even if you completely disagree with his conclusions, well...you can't really because what he is doing is simply reporting these incidents and the lack of any media response. It is impossible to argue with simple facts and videos of the incidents. Sooner or later the Mainstream Media is going to have to stop ignoring these incidents and start acting like investigative journalists again. When that happens ...more
Paul Slack
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is an eye opener and a must read.
I had an inkling there was a problem with black mob violence when I started hearing about the Philly flash mobs several years ago. But, when I read"White Girl Bleed A Lot, I was astonished at how wide spread the problem is. I was also astonished at how far the media goes to deny and cover it up.
Some might say that this is all made up but it isn't. He backs up his reporting with links to youtube videos and newspaper articles.
Once you read this book, yo
Kingkoopa
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is very well researched and highlights important, but very sensitive, issues in American culture. American culture has never been more sensitive about racial issues. It almost feels like you're walking on egg shells whenever race is brought up. This book discusses racial issues without racism. Everyone should read this book.
Taleeb Starkes
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: The NAACP
Only fools duck when the truth is thrown at them, and this book has a lot of fools ducking! If a prosecutor presented the evidence as Colin has, a verdict of "guilty" would certainly occur. The episodes that he meticulously documents are just the tip of an iceberg, thus, I anxiously await the second book.
Roger McCarty
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you want to understand what is happening right under your nose but is being deliberately ignored or mis-characterized by the mainstream media you owe it to yourself to read this book.

The only way to stop the social breakdown happening now is to recognize it and identify the problem. Then we can adopt concrete programs to combat it.

Otherwise things will only get worse.
Ts
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Facts. Nothing but facts. What the MSM won't tell you, Colin will. He spells it out in black and white. The truth is an ugly thing, but the truth needs to be told and Colin isn't afraid to tell it. Buy this book for all your family members, your friends and anyone else you care about. They need to know what is REALLY happening. The lies we've been told place people in danger.
Marisella
informative and interesting, detailing news snippets we may have seen locally, now compiled to show a larger trend. this book also shows how many current media pundits and news stations pass over real news in favor of entertainment.
Jason
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is an extremely important Civil Rights book that tackles the growing problem and very taboo topic of Black crime and racial aggression. Colin Flaherty gives factual examples and concrete data not worn out social theories or liberal ideology that has increased crime not lessened it. The media is often paralyzed by fear to even discuss the issue of black racial violence in our inner cities. Politically correct brainwashing and intimidation causes even victims to avoid acknowledging let alone ...more
Joy
Jan 03, 2015 rated it did not like it
I read this because someone I know recommended it. I thought that it would be interesting after reading the Pinker book on the decline of violence. It wasn't interesting. It was one anecdote after another of black on white crime. It got tedious and not relevant to the real world. I got around 54% of the way through with this book and put it aside. It's supposed to be an indictment of the media, but paragraph after paragraph of citing news stories and YouTube videos about black crime isn't a very ...more
Timothy A.
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I bought the eBook and honestly, I could not put it down! What an incredible eye-opening experience, I truly look at 'gros in a very different light after reading this material. Some of the stuff I read made me shake my head and say "no way", but then I clicked the link and saw it with my own eyes, the blind-sided punches, the stomps, the laughing...incredible.

I'm still in awe that an upright two legged species can be so vicious and vile towards whites and how the media fails to report on it. W
repetitive? 8 23 Feb 28, 2015 06:04PM
  • Being and Homelessness: Notes from an Underground Artist
  • Sunrise Over Disney
  • Living in Sin?: A Bishop Rethinks Human Sexuality
  • Rediscovery of North America
  • Bad Cop: New York's Least Likely Police Officer Tells All
  • Bullheaded Black Remembers Alexander: The Story of Alexander the Great's Invasion of the Middle East
  • It's Perfectly Normal: A Book about Changing Bodies, Growing Up, Sex, and Sexual Health
  • Watersheds of World History
  • Hard Time: Banged Up Abroad Raving Arizona
  • Neopagan Rites: A Guide to Creating Public Rituals That Work
  • Your Mythic Journey: Finding Meaning in Your Life Through Writing and Storytelling
  • Jesus Potter Harry Christ: The Astonishing Relationship Between Two of the World's Most Popular Literary Characters: A Historical Investigation Into the Mythology and Literature of Jesus Christ and the Religious Symbolism in Rowling's Magical Series.
  • Escaping from Reality Without Really Trying: 40 Years of High Seas Travels and Lowbrow Tales
  • A Renegade History of the United States
  • Waiting for SUPERMAN: A Participant Media Guide
  • Finding the Way; From Prussia to a Prairie Homestead
  • God Explained in a Taxi Ride
  • Do Tampons Take Your Virginity?: A Catholic Girl's Memoir
Colin Flaherty is an award winning writer whose work has been published in more than 1000 places around the globe, including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Boston Globe, Miami Herald, Washington Post, Bloomberg Business Week, Time magazine, and others.

He is the author of "White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence and How the Media Ignore It."

An #1Amazon Best Seller

Thomas Sowell
More about Colin Flaherty
“Writing about race and crime was not new territory for me. But it can be treacherous. So here are my rules: No stereotypes. No generalizations. No explanations. No apologies. Just the facts, ma’am.” 10 likes
“Here is your law enforcement and media question of the day: Was the TV show COPS real or BS?

It might have been real incidents, but it wasn't really all that real. They edited the episodes to make it appear as if black people were committing fewer crimes. That is what the show creator John Langley said in a 2009 interview in response to people who were unhappy his long-running reality show, COPS, was showing too many black people getting arrested.

What irritates me sometimes is critics still watch and say, 'Oh look, they misrepresent people of color.' That's absolutely not true. To the contrary, I show more white people than statistically what the truth is in terms of street crime..It's just the reverse. And I do that intentionally, because I do not want to contribute to negative stereotypes, said Langley, the show's producer, in 2009.”
9 likes