Start by marking “It's Not Over (The Do Over, #2)” as Want to Read:
It's Not Over (The Do Over, #2)

It's Not Over

(The Do Over #2)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  594 Ratings  ·  127 Reviews
He had wanted her to help him win his ex-girlfriend back. She had wanted to teach him a few lessons on how to treat a woman. Neither one planned for the unexpected.

Madison Stuart thrives on self-discipline and control. She’s driven by her career ambitions and isn’t about to let anyone derail her from her goals. Over the years, Madison uses sex for sport, believing love is
Published January 13th 2014 by A. L. Zaun Publications (first published January 9th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about It's Not Over, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's Not Over

Lucia
Jun 08, 2013 rated it liked it
My Rick and Madison:

3.5 STARS! Great villain, lovable side characters and amazing main duo - that is It's Not Over. Steamy romance story full of drama and entertaining banters!

Rick and Madison. He is egoistical and overconfident. She is clossed-off man-eater. What started as convenient partnership, got out of hand once feelings were involved. Can these two extremely complicated and stubborn characters save their friendship and develop real relationship?

Let's face it, we have these two crazy char
Deeksha
Dec 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
4 $tar$
I hadn't read the first book because I'm not really into angsty love triangles . This book though was awesome . Rick *new book boyfriend alert* is arrogant , cocky , funny , sweet , sexy , smart....yeah deadly mix right ??

I cannot begin to express how much I liked that Madison had self respect and DID NOT fall at Rick's or for that matter anyone's feet . Sometimes it would be on the border of too much . But you don't get to see strong protagonists often . My only regret about not reading
BethyMac
Dec 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2013
 photo Reviewpostedited_zpsb6b87900.png

“I’m not the same man that you first met. I’ve made some really shitty choices, but my intentions were in the right place. I’m going to prove it to you and Daniela that I’m that man, the better one. You’ll see” ~ Rick

It’s Not Over is the story of Rick Marin and Madison Stuart which picks up right where they left off in The Do Over ~ Daniela and Liam’s story. Let me start off by saying I absolutely hated Rick, actually that is an understatement, I down right despised him in The Do Over. Although
Paula (Poll) Conway
Jan 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed book 1 , but this is so much better, lots of hick ups along the way in this crazy romance the downside is the ending !!! A cliffy wait for book 3 to be released if you hate hanging round for the end of a story !
Felecia Hickman- amaya
May 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
An Arc was given for a honest review.
I SAID IT COULDN'T BE DONE. Well I was so wrong.I AM A OFFICIALLY HERE TO SAY I LOVE RICK MARIN. If you have read The Do Over you'll know what I'm talking about. In The Do Over we are introduced to Rick Marin. let me tell you I HATED him with a passion. I believe my first thought was I would love to castrate this mother**cker . I had never met a more arrogant self centers as*hole in all my life. Then there's Madison Stuart and in The Do Over your not to fond
Raj
Jan 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!!

It took me awhile to write this review so.... I don't remember much, sorry :(

I like Rick in book 1 and now? I love him! I totally love this novel from the start...though the ending....it was totally unexpected..I didn't read the ending before I started reading the novel coz i'm pretty sure that it's a 1-book-novel just like THE DO OVER!

I love both main characters! they're really interesting and this is a page-turner book and really worth it!

There's book 3!! god! I didn't expect this t
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’

I went into this book not liking Rick cause of the way he was in book1, but I must say I changed my mind.

So Rick you Rock! lol

Ena May - Swoon Worthy Books/Enticing Journey Book Promotions
Before starting It’s Not Over – to get the full background story of Rick and Madison I encourage you to read The Do Over. With that being said let’s start this shit!!!

Okay so like most I HATED Rick going into this story. Like serious hatred that ran deep. If he was on fire I would probably continue walking without throwing water on him – hated. When I heard the name Rick Marin I was like….

However, with that being said I went into this with an open mind hoping and praying that Rick “asshat” would
Rebecca
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
***ARC was provided by author in exchange for an honest review***

You know an author knows how to write when she takes a character who most readers hated in The Do Over and makes him the hero in Book 2, It's Not Over, and it not only works, but in a kind of warped way, Rick even outshines Liam. I know...I know...can I really be saying this? How can I take an asshole douchebag over a hot firefighter with a heart of gold? There's just something about an alpha male who knows he's an ass and owns it.
Kelsey's Korner Blog
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Rick Marin was a total douche! Until he met Madison Stuart.

In The Do Over Rick was manipulating, sly and selfish, but once he realises what he wants from life he's a changed man and he redeems himself. Not necessarily with his past but definitely his future. I bloody loved this Rick!

"Hold on to me," he said, nipping my ear." I won't let you fall, and if you do I'll catch you or die trying."

Madison was a self sufficient independent woman, she was detached and never let her guard down. Her one nig
Katherine
Mar 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Ana!!! What have you done?

Rick Marine you cocky bastard you! ….Ok let me start out by saying I loved and hated Rick in The Do Over. Stating that, if you have yet to read The Do Over I suggest you do before reading It’s not Over, that way you can be acquainted to Rick and Madison. Yes, they both start out in Book one The Do Over and even though they are people you want to hate you can’t help love them, especially Rick.

I really don’t want to get into the plot, meaning I dare not to give anything a
Holly Craft
Jan 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
**ARC received for an honest review**

It's Not Over is Book 2 in this series. You meet Rick and Maddy in The Do Over when Maddy helps win his ex Daniella back but she really falls for him.

Its starts out where book 1 ends when Maddy leaves town and Rick realizes that he's not in love with Daniella and wants to be with Maddy. I absolutely despised Rick in Book 1 because of what he did, so going into this I had no idea what to expect from him. Well, he has totally won me over! He is defin
Jen
Jun 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
We were introduced to Rick in The Do Over. Now we really get to know him and his a$$holery was in It’s Not Over, and let me tell you, that man is HOT. There’s just something about him and his cocky ways that really mess with your head. I seriously saw past it and realized that he is sexy and had my heart early in the book. I found myself swooning over him and thinking of all the things I’d love to do to him!!!

Rick is doing anything in his power to win Madison’s heart. Too bad his attempts are pa
Stephanie D
Mar 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Yes! Yes! Yes!!

This book is totally crazy!! While the first one is sweet and slow. This book just took off. The plot is twisted where each of Rick and Maddison's family play a pivotal role in their relationship.

Both families are twisted in their own way. Which made me understand how they both became who they are.

They were lots of times I just wanted them to get out of there. Go to a place where its just the two of them.

Rick and Maddison are both complex persons. They drive each other crazy. But
Shona Reid
Mar 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
ARC received by author in exchange for an honest review.

I would read The Do Over before starting this book, it will give you the whole picture of what's happening.

I started this right after book one. When I read it was Rick and Maddy's story I was like oh no. I kept reading and I started rooting for Rick. I shocked myself, I couldn't believe I started to like him. The arrogant idiot I thought he was, was long gone.

You get a glimpse of who Maddy is in book one. As you start to get to know her y
Bridger Bitches
Jan 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sophie, arc
I seriously never thought I would say this…. BUT I love Rick!!! I despised him in The Do Over and thought there was no way my feelings would be swayed in this book. BUT they were. I love him!!! Then there is Madison, I didn’t really care for her in The Do Over but I felt sorry for her because I knew there was more to her story. Again, I must say my opinions were changed. I LOVE Madison too!! I loved her strong, snarky attitude and I was right, she does have a story!!! There are quite a few twist ...more
Savanna
Jan 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review to come on release day! But OH MY GOD! Sooooo good :)
Novels On The Run
Jan 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
BOOK REVIEW by Michelle 25TH JANUARY 2014:

RATING: 5 ENRIQUE STARS !

I’m going to start off by saying I really do recommend you read the first book in this series because you get to see pre-Madison Rick, then you get to listen to Rick in his endeavor to get Daniela.

THEN... you start to see Rick's attempts at becoming a better ...Rick.

He is trying.

Madison is a really great character. I think personally, Madison and Rick outshone Liam and Daniela for a great part of , The Do Over, # 1.

Where Liam wa
Heather
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What do you do when the one person you want, is chasing after his ex-girlfriend? Madison Stuart (Maddy) was trying to help Rick Marin win over his ex-girlfriend, Daniela. What started off as a mission to get Daniela back, quickly turned into something more for Maddy. Maddy had fallen for Rick. Maddy never imagined that while Rick was a student in the Madison Stuart School of Castrating Rick that she would develop feelings for him. Yes, Rick is an asshole, but Madison accepted him for who he was. ...more
Kim
Dec 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 4-5-stars

I can't live with her, and I can't live without her. I'm officially straight jacket material.

We met Rick Marin and Madison Stuart in The Do Over. Yes, I loved to hate him. He was an arrogant ass who dumped Dani, then tried to win her back when she found a nice guy who was interested in her. I was not sure how I really felt about Madison.

Madison and Rick have had a love hate relationship and have since the moment they met. She took him on as a challenge and tried to help him reign in h
TheDanishBookaholic
Jan 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Although this is #2 in The Do-Over Series, I think you can read it as a standalone novel. However, I would not advice it as I believe you miss out on the real Rick Experience if you do not read book one first.

This review will focus mainly on Rick and Madison instead of the actual storyline as there is so much going on in the book that I fear I will reveal too much once I get started. But first a bit of a warming, though: this books ends in a major cliffhanger...Yes, you read it right. And I know
Amber
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-books
5 TEAM MaRi STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
THE DO OVER, Book 1: Dani, Liam, Rick
IT'S NOT OVER, Book 2: Rick and Madison
LET IT GO, Book 3: Rick and Madison continuation

THE DO OVER can be read as a stand-alone. IT'S NOT OVER can be read without reading THE DO OVER. LET IT GO is the story continuation of IT'S NOT OVER.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Wow, ok. So I read THE DO OVER (book #1) and though I did enjoy many aspects of it (see my review https://www.goodreads.com/review/show
Mikki _At_A Bookish Escape
Wooooohooooo!!! I have been waiting for It's Not Over to release since last July!!!!! I absolutely ADORE this series! I am so happy I got the chance to discover A.L. Zaun :) I could not put this book down! Maddy and Rick are simply UNFORGETTABLE! The second installment in The Do Over Series does not disappoint! All of my expectations were exceeded and I fell even more in love with Maddy and Rick. <3 <3

In It's Not Over we follow Maddy and Rick. We get to meet them in the first installment,
Jesey ~ Schmexy GIrl~
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
It’s Not Over by A.L. Zaun in the second book in her Do Over series. You don’t have to read The Do Over first, however....I did and I totally recommend it. You really get a feel for Rick and Maddy and how they came to know each other.

Madison Stuart runs the Martini Bar in Miami. She is a strong willed woman who gets what she wants and doesn’t take shit from anyone, especially Rick Marin. However, when things get to personal and her emotions get the best of her she runs.

Rick Marin thought he knew
Lucinda Claire
Nov 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: five-star-reads
“It’s Not Over” is book two in A.L. Zaun’s The Do Over series. If you haven’t read “The Do Over,” I strongly recommend it first, because to get the full “Rick Marin” effect, you’ve got to have the back story.

Rick Marin is one of the most confusing characters I’ve ever read. I don’t know if I want to love him, or hate him, or just smack the ever loving shit out of him. When we meet Rick in book one, frankly, he’s a misogynistic prick. Nearly two years after he devastates his live-in girlfriend b
Maria's Book Blog
Jun 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Fantastically Sexy Mind-Blowing Stars!

Never in a million years did I ever think I would be Team Rick but lo' and behold the impossible has happened! And I'm loving every minute of his cocky and oh so sexy ways! Throw in the occasional "corazon" and I just melt.

It's Not Over picks up where The Do Over left off. Rick has officially given up on his mission to win Daniela back. He's finally said his goodbyes and he's ready to go after the girl who was right in front of him the whole time. Except
Stephanie *Lo* at MeanGirlsLuvBooks
I received an ARC for an honest review...

“If I let go, will you catch me?”--Madison Stuart
“Every single fucking time, Maddy. Every time.” --Rick Marin

I love Rick Marin and Madison Stuart. I loved them in The Do Over, and I fell in love with them even more in It’s Not Over. They are exactly who I thought they were. I loved that I was not at all surprised by who they were when reading their story. It’s Not Over is Rick and Madison’s story, and it’s very different from Daniela and Liam’s story.

Ric
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
3.5 stars had the potential to be 4-5 stars too
www.mysecretromancebookreviews.com

Rick Marin is an asshole to put it simply. He tried to win back his ex-girlfriend when he knew that she had finally moved on from him and was happy. He used a friendship to help make this happen. He wanted Dani back and even accepted the help from Madison “Maddy” Stuart to do so. What he did anticipate was what he began to feel for Maddy, the biggest bitch and best friend he has ever had. Now he can’t live without h
Liezel Felix
“I’ll take a day of crazy with you over a lifetime of sanity without you.”

After reading The Do After and It’s Not Over back to back I’m feeling like I’ve just developed a personality disorder. Yesterday while reading The Do Over, I was absolutely hating Rick with every fiber of my being. I couldn’t believe how much pain and suffering he put Dani and Liam in the first book. He said he loved Dani yet he practically destroyed their perfect relationship for his own personal gain.

A day later and a th
Irene
Jan 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 MaRi stars
We first meet Rick and Maddy in The Do Over. I have to say I wasn’t very fond of Rick at first.
His attempts to win Maddy over changed my view of him. He went to great lengths to get her to listen to him. He tracked her down, found her at the airport. He purchased a ticket to get on the same plane as her. Not too many people will do that.
Even though Rick and Maddy call each other names and try to put one another down, it doesn’t tear them apart. It actually brings them back together.
  • All the Right Things (Love in LA, #2)
  • Dark Universe (The Universe Series #2)
  • Academy of Love
  • Passion After Dark (Passion, #1)
  • Vacationista
  • Believed (My Misery Muse, #3)
  • Trials (Rock Bottom, #2)
  • Dressed in White
  • Since He Really Feels (He Feels Trilogy, #3)
  • Undone (Disclosure, #1)
  • Yearning Devotion (Yearning Series, #1)
  • Sex Snob
  • Living in Sin (Escort, #1)
  • Rotten
  • Without Boundaries (Without, #1)
  • Bidding Wars
  • Let Love Heal (Love, #3)
  • Lost Without You (Lost, #2.5)
A.L. Zaun graduated from Florida International University with a degree in English Literature when the dinosaurs roamed the earth and cellphones were the size of a brick. Her impressive degree did absolutely nothing for her professional endeavors in health care management but did stir her imagination and opened up the world of books in a new way.

Armed with a large bottle of Diet Pepsi and a multi

The Do Over (3 books)
  • The Do Over (The Do Over, #1)
  • Let It Go (The Do Over, #3)
“Never, Madison, look at me.” She held my sobbing face in her hands, “Never regret the choices you make.” She brought me into her frail chest, rubbing circles with her hands on my back. “You made the best choices you could at the time. These same choices might not work at another time, but for the moment, they’re your choices. Own them and take responsibility for them. Never let anyone make you feel shame. Never let anyone make you doubt yourself. Pick yourself up, my dear beautiful girl. You are loved.” 2 likes