Start by marking “True Love's First Kiss (Queen of the Realm of Faerie 1-3)” as Want to Read:
True Love's First Kiss (Queen of the Realm of Faerie 1-3)

True Love's First Kiss

(Queen of the Realm of Faerie)

The first two parts of True Love's First Kiss have been republished in Half Faerie.

Half Mortal, released inJuly 2015, includes The Dragon Carnivale and Melia's adventures on the Isle of Minnanon.

The final book, War & Grace, will be published in 2016. ***
Published June 18th 2013 by Half-Faerie Publishing

To ask other readers questions about True Love's First Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about True Love's First Kiss

Justine
Jul 31, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this book free from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Part 1: Nandana's Mark: this is book me in The Queen of the Realm of Faeries series. I really enjoyed it because it wasn't you typical faery read with the usual characters.i loved that Heidi Garrett not only had faeries, but also pixies, brownies, trolls and many more creaturs in the story. My only issue was the beginning was a little bit slow but then picked up again at the end. I liked that there was lots of mystery fo
Brenda Ayala
Jun 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
I LOVE this cover!! It doesn't really have anything to show that it's faeries, but I still love the cover! I have to finish the third book before I leave a real review...
Maria
True Love's First Kiss is a compiled edition of the first three books of a series. Because this includes all three books, I will be discussing all three. Hence, if you are planning to read the books individual (Nandana's Mark, The Flower of Isbelline, The Dragon Carnival), you might hit into some spoilers for the beginning books. If you are reading this particular edition, you should be fine. Just a heads up before you continue!
The story mainly follows a half-faerie, half-mortal named Melia. She
The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club
We are The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club, to know more about this book, go to the post in our website:

True Love's First Kiss (Queen of the Realm of Faerie) by Heidi Garrett

If you are interested, you can visit our website:

The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club

The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club's Review:

Review:

True Love's First Kiss is the compilations of the three first books in the Queen of The Realm Of Faerie series. We are really happy that we had the change to read this book, n
Tiffany
Jun 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Full Blog Post @ Book-Marks the Spot

Nandana’s Mark, Book 1

Melia has always accepted her fate with being different than anyone in Illialei. Now with her father’s vision demanding her attention she starts to question everything. She wants to know the truth and stop umbra from incarnating. How can she do that when her sisters and mother will not listen to her? They all have their own agendas. Melia will learn the truths about Illialei, but will she be able to forgive the lies?

The world of faerie li
Momma
True Love's First Kiss is a combination of Books 1-3 in the Queen of The Realm of Fairies books. Rather than trying to break it down into each book, I'm going to give my review on the whole of the three books as if it were one. Reading it like this, it really felt like one big story. I am fairly sure if I had read each book separately, I would have been peeved when one ended and I had to wait for the next one to be released! Oh the joys of coming into an already formed series!

I had a hard time g
Bayan Basri
If you want to be transported to a fantasy land and escape reality, this is your book.
The description of The Realm of the Faerie was really vivid. You can just imagine being there with Melia and her friends throughout their journey. Curiosity, excitement and wonder are only some of the emotions you might fell while reading this book.

The characters were my favorite aspect of the book, because although their emotions were portrayed in the book, the story kept on going and the drama didn't overwhel
Jimena Novaro
Jul 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"True Love's First Kiss" is a compilation of books 1-3 in "The Queen of the Realm of Faerie" series. I read the first book, Nandana's Mark, in its individual format. I gave that book four stars because it intrigued me and showed a lot of promise, but some parts didn't click for me.

"The Flower of Isabelline" and "The Dragon Carnivale" have a much better flow, which I think was one of the weaknesses in the first book. They have a clear direction and all the loose plot threads start to come togethe
Kimber Wheaton
Aug 03, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review*

True Love's First Kiss is an epic fantasy set in the Enchanted World. This compilation contains the first three books in the Queen of the Realm of Faerie series. I love the cover; it really suits the book. Amazon estimates the novel is 606 Kindle pages. Despite that, it's a fast read (2 days for me). The plot is interesting as are the characters.

The story opens introducing the main character, Melia, a half faerie living in th
Emily Anne
Jul 12, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of fun fantasy
Shelves: first-reads
All I read of this compilation of three was the first book, and then, unfortunately, I couldn't seem to get back into the second part :( However, I do owe the little bit I read a review. The first book is a promising start!

The best part of the story was the writing, which made the world and descriptions very vivid and wonderful! Also, I felt like the author put a lot of time into the story. The book has that developed feeling to it.

Unfortunately, despite the amazing writing, I found it very hard
Billie
Aug 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fell-in-love
The ending was great. The last chapter is truly heart stopping! I was gripping and holding on to my book reader like my dear life depend on it! I dare not blink. All I think was.. Melia... Melia...let this be the moment.. And I was never disappointed. :)

If you want to read a truly amazing faerytale that will grow in you, go grab this book... and experience what it's like to be inside the faery world Ms. Heidi Garrett beautifully created!

***For my full review, please visit my Pink blog at htt
Karen
Jul 27, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the characters and plot, however, I hadn't anticipated that this was not a trilogy, but a much longer series. I haven't decided if I want to seek out the remaining books. We'll have to see when the last book is published. If there are too many, I probably won't because the pace was slow in places.
Shona Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom
I've given this a 4 star rating based on the average rating I gave the individual books. This really is a case of the longer the series continues the better it becomes. I truly cannot wait until the next instalment is released.
~ Rose ~ ☯Desert Rose❀
My Review
5 Roses

Magic, danger, love, family, and the struggle between good and evil. This book is incredible, and is truly a gem. Comprised of books 1-3 of the ongoing Queen of the Realm of Faerie series, it gives you all the magic and adventure from the start of the series, in one beautiful package. I love the fact that the first three books were put into this one edition, and wrapped up in a beautiful cover, as deep as the story within.

This is a series I've loved from the beginning. With all the different lay
Ryan Snyder
total rating of 3.7!

Review Book 1
The first story focuses on a young girl named Melia. While the story mainly focuses on her and her story, there is a bigger picture throughout and multiple other points of view. I was not a big fan of all the POVs in this book, but I managed it without too much damage. ;) I enjoy fantasies, so I fell in love with the fantasy creatures and the fey (most of them) Melia was a pretty cool character because of her strength and determination. She of course had her mome
Gayle Pace
Jan 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
REVIEW

I loved that the author put a compilation of the three books into one. Once I get started on a series I don't want to quit and wait until I get another book. There are three separate books that are connected to each other. To me they are really not stand alones. There are some of us adults who have this side of us that wants to enter into an enchanted world and leave the real world behind for a while. I am one of those. Ms. Garrett gives the reader the best of the enchanted world, faeries,
Mary Bearden
Oct 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved all three of these books! They were made into one HUGE book instead of me getting three separate books, which is okay because once I got involved in the story, it didn't matter to me what size it was. The real books are divided up into 3 different books but connecting to each other. I believe that there is going to be at least one more from the way it ended.

If you love reading about mortals and faeries along with trolls and magicians, then you are going to love this book. It even has ev
Esty
Jul 29, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
You can read the full review and enter the giveaway on my blog
First thing you should know about this book- it is biiiig. Took me longer than I expected to get invested into the story and even longer to finish it. Second thing you should know is that there are cliches in abundance- if words like true love's kiss, enchanted world, love at first sight etc bother you, this is probably not your book.

Still here? Congratulations, you're a hard core reader. Not to worry, it's worth the perseverance. Tr
Dalene
First, I would like to thank the author Heidi Garrett for giving me this book for an honest review. This book is books 1-3 of the The Queen of the Realm of Faerie series. I enjoyed reading this story. The characters are well developed and the world building is very good. There are different points of views throughout the first book the most, and it works as you learn a lot about the background and characters. I look forward to reading more of this series.
Meghan
Oct 10, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Too whimsical and then melodramatic. Needed to pick a lane. The world building was fine. Even the non perfect likable and equally irritating characters were fine. But stuff was just thrown together. I read 3 books and feel like sooo much was attempted at once, that there was no closure for any of the plot lines. 100's of pages and we are no further from or towards the goal. Uniquely frustrating.
Angel
Jul 25, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. I loved the descriptions of all the different mythical/fantastical characters and the overlap with the mortal world. I recommend this book to lovers of epic fantasy. I look forward to more from this author.
Jan farnworth
Nov 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
review to be posted December 1
Nazish Ahmed (Nazish Reads)
I rated this book 3.5 stars.

My Book Blog: nazishreads.net

The review is up on my blog, but I will add it here later.
Folashade
Jul 09, 2013
H.
Jun 19, 2013
Dana
Jul 27, 2013
Lizbethandia
rated it did not like it
Jan 10, 2014
Jenifer
Apr 25, 2017
Hillary
Oct 27, 2013
Jordan
Jun 27, 2013
  • Betrayal of Thieves (Legends of Dimmingwood, #2)
  • Prince of Light (Prince of Light, #1)
  • Iron Flower (Legend of the Iron Flower #2)
  • Armored Hearts (Armored Hearts, #1)
  • Stardust (Of Dust and Darkness, #2)
  • The Warble (The Bernovem Chronicles Book 1)
  • The Theft of Sunlight (The Theft of Sunlight, #1)
  • Oath of Servitude (The Punishment Sequence #1)
  • Caprion's Wings (The Cat's Eye Chronicles, #3.5)
  • The Summoner (The Legends of Arth, #1)
  • Beyond the Iron Gate: Zara's Journey (The Lost Kingdom of Fallada #0.5)
  • Fallen Embers (Alterra Histories #2)
  • Shooting Stars (A Surah Stormsong Novel, #1)
  • Casted (The Casted Series Book 1)
  • Soul Cutter
  • Darkness Watching (Darkworld, #1)
  • Evanescent
  • Fire of the Dragon (Bestiary, #1)

Queen of the Realm of Faerie (4 books)
  • Nandana's Mark (Queen of the Realm of Faerie, #1)
  • The Flower of Isbelline (Queen of the Realm of Faerie #2)
  • The Dragon Carnivale (Queen of the Realm of Faerie, #3)