Start by marking “Near and Far (Lost & Found, #2)” as Want to Read:
Near and Far (Lost & Found, #2)

Near and Far

(Lost & Found #2)

**NEW YORK TIMES & USATODAY Bestselling Series**

There’s optimistic. And there’s Jesse Walker.

If he wasn’t so charming, his sunny disposition and incessant grin would get old. Fast.

Falling in love with the broken girl who had at first seemed immune to anything resembling love was the best thing to happen to Jesse since the Walkers adopted him when he was five.

As Jesse’s
Paperback, 1, 350 pages
Published July 28th 2013 by Nicole Williams

Start your review of Near and Far (Lost & Found, #2)
Christy
May 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 Cowboy lovin’ stars!!!!
 photo 7c5b58ce-bd1a-4e61-8d64-70f7fbd729fc_zpsb18b52c4.jpg

Near and Far starts off where Lost and Found left off. Rowen and Jesse are together. Jesse is still at his family’s ranch in Montana, and Rowen is in art school at Seattle. Long distance relationships aren’t easy, but they are making it work. Every few weeks Jesse drives to Seattle, or Rowen takes the Greyhound to Montana. It’s not ideal, but it’s okay.

Rowen lives with roommate Alex, works at a donut shop and goes to school. She is finally doing it. She is happy.
Natasha is a Book Junkie
May 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing

If you’re looking for a series written with heart, impeccable skill and capable of turning you into a gushing mess over a gentle cowboy whose mere presence on a page will make you grin ear to ear, look no further than the Lost and Found series. Unlike anything else I’ve ever read before, the truly uplifting love story of Rowen an
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4 ***I cannot believe I waited a year to read this*** stars!

"Thank you for saving me Rowen."
"I didn't save you, Jesse. I just helped you remember how to save yourself."

I am literally kicking myself. I cannot believe I held off reading this sequel for a year!

Near and Far picks up fairly soon after Lost and Found. Rowen has moved to Seattle and been going to school for her art, and her and Jesse have been making it work long distance. As time goes by, different issues and people begin to get
Paula
May 21, 2013 marked it as to-read
SOOOOO Excited for this book!!!!

I need more of Rowen & Jesse!!!

Lisa
More Jesse and Rowen??? Umm...yes please!

Review to come!
Jenn
“For you only,” he whispered into my hair. “For you, I’m a weak, weak man. I’m so weak for you that you could break me with one word. You could end me with one look. You could ruin me with one touch.”

What I liked
1. Dual POV's
2. Scenes with Garth & Jesse
3. Garth- I really liked him by the end. He had good advice and he was funny. Sometimes I wanted to kick him though. And at others he broke my heart.
4. I had a near tear up moment with Garth at the end of a certain chapter when he's talking to
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh goodness me, I forgot how hard I loved these characters. Jesse and Rowan and the most perfect couple I've ever come across. The cowboy and the city girl, a match that most wouldn't think would work but they prove just how well it works for them.

This second book to the series is just as much fun to read as the first. Whilst the first book showed us Rowan's back story this book is worked around Jesse and his back story. The horrific abuse he went through in the hands of his birth mother and fa
Markéta
Oct 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: university
4.5 stars!****

Jesse's POV!

I'm soo glad that we've got more of Jesse and his side. He's just so sweet, incredibly caring, hardworking cowboy with a nicely shaped ass.

Rowen is in Seattle at university and Jesse stayed back at the farm. Long-distance relationship isn't easy. They have to deal with separation, miscomunication, loneliness.. And know that they are by themselves, each of them has to fight their own demons on their own.

Lost and Found dealt mostly with Rowen's insecurities and problems.
Autumn Review
May 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
When it came to Jesse Walker, it was tight jeans or no jeans.-Loc 635

What can I possibly say to express my love for these characters??? I can tell you that the minute I got my ARC, I dropped what I was reading to read this one. I'll tell you that Jesse Walker is possibly one of the best book boys ever! And Rowen...she's pretty darn fabulous! NEAR & FAR was clearly one of my most anticipated reads. I loved every minute of this book!

I'm going to start with Jesse. I feel like this was Jesse's book.
Jacqueline's Reads
Jul 02, 2013 marked it as considering
I'm not gonna lie, who wanted this to be about Garth? I mean, I kind of did. Well, I am all for Jesse, so YAY!!!

There’s optimistic. And there’s Jesse Walker.

If he wasn’t so charming, his sunny disposition and incessant grin would get annoying. Fast.

Falling in love with the girl who had at first seemed immune to it, was the best thing to happen to Jesse since the Walkers adopted him into their family when he was five. But loving the girl who has her fair share of secrets is about as easy as
Elizabeth
May 21, 2013 rated it liked it
I'm excited for this book because I loved the first one. But like always with 2 parts, I worry about what will happen to cause drama between Jesse and Rowen :(

Ps: I love the cover! sooooooo pretty ♥
Bethany
May 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, cowboys
I think Jesse Walker might be the perfect fictional guy out there….sigh! At least for the moment he is. :) I loved Lost and Found and was a little sad and disappointed with the ending to it. So when I heard Nicole was writing a sequel to it I broke out my happy dance. I was excited and nervous when I started Near and Far because you never know what you will get when you start a sequel to a book you love. I loved Near and Far and I think I might have fallen in love with Jesse Walker a little more ...more
Steph
Mar 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-read
Another wonderful book!!
I personally preferred book one, but I still enjoyed this one a lot :D

'Rowan Sterling had every last piece of me, and I didn't want any of them back.'

I fell completely in love with Jesse and Rowan in the first book and I could not wait to see them again.
Jesse is working his butt off on his family's ranch and Rowan has gone away to College, over 500 miles away. It's a complete understatement to say that being apart is hard on them both.

Being away from Rowan for week
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
Jul 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dual-pov

~~4.5 HEARTS~~

BR with Linda ~ Sassy, Classy && a Little Bit of Nasty

Wow! This book took me on a ride. It pulled all kinds of emotions out of me. I was happy, giddy, sad, shocked, mad, frustrated. This book had more drama and angst then Lost & Found. I didn't like where the book was heading at the beginning but it redeemed itself. I kinda felt like Rowen could have fought a little harder for their relationship when shit hit the fan. Jesse was still his sexy, caring, sweet self. You learn about Je
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :D :D :Ddescription

Loving the cover and the blurb :D :D :D
Cannot wait for this book; I really loved the first one :D

Julia's Book Haven
May 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
*3.5 Stars* cause of that anti-climactic ending.
Kim
May 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars, faves
Sometimes love was about compromise, and sometimes it was about sacrifice. Most times, it was a little of both...

Near and Far begins the journey of Jesse and Rowen after the bittersweet conclusion of Lost and Found. The are doing their best to handle their long distance relationship while Rowen is in Seattle at Art School and Jesse is at home on the ranch. After their life altering romance, they are still opposites but still very much in love.

I was hers, she was mine, we were each other's. It w
Yvette ~ Nose Stuck in a Book
I’m officially a huge fan of Jesse Walker. I loved him in Nicole Williams’ Lost & Found, where his irresistible charm and sunny disposition perfectly balanced the snarky and aloof persona of love interest, Rowen Sterling. The follow-up novel, Near & Far, conveys a darker side of Jesse, simmering just beneath the surface of his golden boy façade and threatening his relationship with Rowen. Unlike the first book in the series, Near & Far is told through dual narratives, switching between Rowen and ...more
Aimen

How beautiful! I'm a mess here, you guys. That ending could not have been more perfect.

5 COWBOY LOVIN' PAINTED ON PANTS JESSE WALKER SWOOON-WORTHY STARS

My casting:

Jesse

Rowen

Review to come!
Vilma Iris
May 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
description

I fell in love with Nicole Williams when I first met Jude and Lucy (Crash series). I fell in love with Jude Ryder for his intensity and his passion. And then I met Jesse . . . and I fell in love with him for his goodness and his heart. But what strikes me even now is how Nicole Williams is so adept at reaching inside of me -- heart in hand -- and with her words, clenching it with consuming uncertainty, breaking it in two at moments you feel like you can't even take it any more, and then infusing
**RATING CLARIFICATION :: 4.5 YUMMY COWBOY STARS**

Let me start off by saying that I LOVED this book, so much so that it kept me up until 3am to finish it. I couldn't put it down. I had to know how it all turned out. I will say that I LOVED LOVED book 1 Lost and Found, so I was a little nervous when I heard Nicole Williams was writing a sequel to Jesse and Rowen's story. While I was also excited to get more Jesse and Rowen, I was scared of what the author would put them through or if I wouldn't l
Mary
Jul 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"For you, I'm a weak, weak man. I'm so weak for you that you could break me with one word. You could end me with one look. You could ruin me with one touch."

So we met this cowboy who has such a beautiful way with words and the purest and kindest of hearts in Lost & Found and now, we get the hance to get to know him and his story on a much deeper level. Just when I thought I couldn't fall harder for my dear philosopher-cowboy-with-a-hippie-heart Jesse Walker, hearing his POV this time around
nick
Jul 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

Read more of my reviews at Nick's Book Blog.

Overall rating : 3.5/5

Earlier this year, I read and enjoyed Nicole Williams' Lost and Found and while I was satisfied with the ending of the book and did not think a sequel was necessary, I was still excited to hear that Near and Far was a continuation of the first book because I could not wait to go back to swooning and fan-girling over Jesse!

I really liked Rowen as a main character in the previous book. She was troubled, but she had a passion for art
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
May 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Near & Far by Nicole Williams

4.5 shiny Jesse I love you stars!!

“Because, Rowen. Because the day you don’t miss me is the day we’re doomed”

I have missed Jesse…when Lost and Found finished, I was in a very bad state of Jesse withdrawal and so I was so stoked to be able to get an ARC of Near & Far and I was in no way disappointed. Actually, my Jesse Walker fangirling just got a heck of a lot worse!!

This book continues where Lost and Found finished, Rowen is at college over 500 miles away from Jesse
Sarah 'Oh how I LOVE a bad boy xx'
I was SO EXCITED when I realised this book was out ?!!

It just kind of crept up on me....I'd forgotten it was due for release ?

I was literally *jumping up and down on my bed * as I one-clicked !!!!

SO.... WHY do i feel a bit deflated ?? :-(

Don't get me wrong....this was a GREAT book ( in normal Nicole Williams style)....

BUT...it was so NOT what I'd been waiting for, when I begged for MORE of the incredible, headstrong Rowen Sterling and her *SWOONWORTHY* cowboy Jesse Walker !!❤

I was desperate to
Sara
Jul 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Even better than Lost and Found! Wow. This book was wow.

I wasnt a huge fan of Lost and Found. I liked Jesse a lot, Rowen grew on me. Garth, I didnt really care for. He was so brooding and assholish.

But this book. I truly liked it. Jesse has stayed on the farm while Rowen is in college in Seattle. They travel back and forth at least once a month and so far so good.
Garth and Jesse have mended their friendship and I actually LOVE Garth. His is ridiculously funny! He really made this book, in my o
caren
Jul 28, 2013 rated it did not like it

I actually enjoyed the first book in this series, Lost & Found, mostly because: Jesse. Which is rare for me. It was predictable, and cliche. But at least it wasn't riddled with errors and mistakes like most New Adult books, for which I was thankful.

But let's get back to Jessee, okay? In the first book, he was sweet, swoony...and come on, hot cowboy? Yes, please. I mean...

Besides that epic cliffhanger (grr), I still would have picked up the second book no matter what for the promise of more Jesse
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Nicole Williams never ceases to amaze me with her writing. I mean she is like a mean writing machine and her stories always captivate me because there is so much emotion and raw realness to it that it grabs you and keeps you until the end. You may read her stories and say wow and some will say no but what impacts me the most when reading her stories is the raw emotions it invokes in me. I have to say I am loving the Lost and Found series and I am looking forward to Garth's book next.

In Near And
Bèbè ✦ RANT  ✦
Jul 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-copies
Story continues with Jesse and Rowen trying to figure out their relationship from being hundreds of miles away from each other. While Rowen is pursuing her dream and going to college, Jesse is working away at his family's farm. Rowen's life is right on track. She works at a donut shop, participates in some TA work and trying to work on her degree. But trying to figure out a relationship with long distance can be tough and after Rowen gets her spring break, she notices how Jo is behaving and she ...more
LOVE!! LOVE!! LOVE!! LOVE!! LOVE!! 11 206 Jan 15, 2014 10:06PM
New Adult Corner: Near & Far by Nicole Williams 8 14 Sep 16, 2013 12:48AM

• Forever Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #3; Too Far, #3)
  • Never Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #2; Too Far, #2)
  • Gabriel Fallen (Dirty Empire, #2)
  • Sometimes It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #5)
  • The Redemption of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #2)
  • The Resolution of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #6)
  • Misbehaving (Sea Breeze, #6)
  • Rush Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #4; Too Far, #4)
  • Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5)
  • Until the End (Sea Breeze, #9)
  • Twisted Perfection (Rosemary Beach, #5; Perfection, #1)
  • Bad for You (Sea Breeze, #7)
  • Hold on Tight (Sea Breeze, #8)
  • Him
  • Façade (Games, #2)
  • Fallen Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #1; Too Far, #1)
  • Sweet Home (Sweet Home, #1)
  • Stay with Me (Stay with Me, #1)
I'm a wife, a mom, a writer. I started writing because I loved it and I'm still writing because I love it. I write romance because I still believe in true love, kindred spirits, and happy endings.

Nicole loves hearing from her readers. You can connect with her on:

Facebook: Author Nicole Williams
Instagram: author_nicole_williams
Twitter: nwilliamsbooks

Lost & Found (5 books)
  • Lost & Found (Lost & Found, #1)
  • Finders Keepers (Lost & Found, #3)
  • Losers Weepers (Lost & Found, #4)
  • Heart & Soul (Lost & Found, #5)