Start by marking “Dark Nights Dangerous Men” as Want to Read:
Dark Nights Dangerous Men

Dark Nights Dangerous Men

(Stolen #1)

6 Bestselling Authors, 6 Sexy Reads…

From romantic suspense to paranormal romance; from a full length novel to a bite sized novella, whatever you're looking for, we've got the story for you!

Stolen Fury by Elisabeth Naughton
(Word count: 100,000)
To unearth a centuries-old secret, an archaeologist must team up with the rakish thief who's stolen both an ancient relic and her h
Kindle Edition
Published May 17th 2013 by The Indie Six, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Dark Nights Dangerous Men, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Nights Dangerous Men

Carla-Book Monster Reviews
May 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is an INCREDIBLE buy! 6 of my favorite authors have packed 6 of my favorite books into one package! Every book is great so you won't want to miss out on this! And it's ONLY $0.99!!
Nika
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was ok
I just have to remark, that title is so lazy.

Stolen Fury by Elisabeth Naughton
Heroine was dislikable. Overlong. Skimmed. 2 stars

Bound By Blood by Cynthia Eden
Already read so I've skipped it here. 3 stars

No One to Trust by Katie Reus
Heroine is an idiot. I hate it when women are portraited like helpless females who turn in a puddle of goo just beacuse a guy is hot no matter of circumstances. Hero also had those thoughts of her hotness bla bla bla poppin in every 4 sentences. Give me a break. 1 s
Dawn
What a fantastic collection...

When I bought this, I had already read the first 2 stories but since I liked them so much I thought I would give the rest a shot and I wasn't disappointed. In fact I thought that they were so good that I felt they each deserved it own rating and review on their individual book postings. After all, I had already rated Stolen Fury (http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...) and Bound By Blood (as part of it's box set - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15...) so it se
Jeanie
Jun 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a great bundle with a few authors I've been wanting to try. I already own Raphael/Parish and loved it. But for $0.99 I figured I couldn't go wrong. I was right! I wish I could do half star ratings. This is definitely 4.5 stars. I highly recommend this bundle if you're thinking you'd like to check out any of the authors. All the stories are first books in a series by each author. I know I'll be purchasing the next book for the ones I've read so far. Stolen Fury is my favorite and I can't ...more
Sofia Sundfors
This book was: very disappointing. I had expected more from this book-bundle than what I got. The only "book" in this bundle that I enjoyed reading, was Cynthia Eden's book called "Bound by Blood". If not for that book, I would have rated this bundle much lower.

Would I recommend this book? Yes/no? Why/why not? No, I would not recommend this book-bundle. However, I would recommend reading Bound by Blood.
Mara
May 24, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: novella, pnr, romance
I DNFed half of the stories, and I didn't like the fourth. I appreciated Alexandra Ivy's Raphael, but it was a short novella and as such it was difficult to accept the Hea.

The sixth was a novella I had already read (and loved), Ms Eden's. So from my point of view this collection was a waste of time and space. At 0.99 it wasn't a waste of money. But honestly this doesn't really improve my mood.
May 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am very glad that I bought this collection. For the first time, I actually read EVERY story. Usually I buy an anthology and only read one or two stories. But this time, I actually read and enjoyed every single story.

What was my favorite? I'm not sure I had a favorite. I really enjoyed all of them for different reasons.

I'd definitely recommend this collection. I wrote reviews for all the individual authors/stories- that's how much I enjoyed.

Lorraine Lesar
May 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I cannot believe that this book was only £0.73, what great value for money! In this collection, we have two full length stories and four short ones, and ideal way to discover new authors without paying the earth. For me, the best two stories were Cynthia Eden's Bound by Blood and Alexandra Ivy's Raphael together with Laura Wright's Parish (these two books are interlinked). Trust me, you get a lot of value and reading time, with this book, highly recommended.
Kirsten Lenius
May 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, romance
This book contains six novels and novellas. They are romances in the suspense and paranormal areas and have a lot of adult content. I reviewed each story seperately and rated most of them three and a half to four stars. The exception was the final story, Intimate Enemies which I rated at one and a half, largely because the heroine seemed Too Stupid to Live.

This was an enjoyable bundle of tales.
Liala ~ The Goddess of Books ~ Starr
I thought the whole thing was great.I've commented on the first 3 books, and really enjoyed Raphael and Parish even written by different authors, they were part of the same story.

Intimate Stangers was a great read I really enjoyed the who undercover thing. And Cassie, she's just a pit bull that never gives up. My kind of role model.
Debbie
Jun 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: box-sets-read
Fab set for the price. Lots of different styles of writing styles and characters. Great stories, although I have read the bayou heat books before. With exception of these two books, the books come to an end, with none of them leaving you hang on on for a follow up!
Some sex, violence and danger, but very much in keeping for the stories.
Barrie Mac
Jun 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
These were all great full-length books that I enjoyed immensely! I read authors that I've heard of and now want to read more from, authors I've never heard of and want to read more of and authors I love and love more!
Vicky
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was ok
I read some of the stories to the end, others I couldn't get past the first two chapters....As a whole I wasn't too impressed however, there were one or two, ok maybe one, that I enjoyed more than the others and would have received a 3star rating...It is what it is.
Jessa Slade
Aug 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Jessa's pithy reviews: Great collection by a bunch of my fave authors. How convenient! With strong voices and sexy heroes, this is a fabulous collection to recommend to reader friends who haven't yet discovered the many-flavored joys of romance.
Jenny
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Okay, there are 5 books here, but I have to say although all were terrific, the last, Intimate Enemies was the best!
Megan Petronella
Aug 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Lots of interesting reading in this bundle. All sorts of different stories with some great adventure and romance!
May 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Bought it because I loved Joan swan....but now I have several other authors I'm gonna have to start reading !!
Margie
May 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this book, I can't wait till the authors do it again, made me get the series that they belong to. job well done, a must read for everyone!
May 21, 2013 marked it as to-read
Only $0.99/£0.77 this week only - don't miss out!!
Jackie Woodland
May 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
loved the set all the authors write amazing stories...
rm2h
Aug 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Only read these two stories which I really liked them:
Raphael by Alexandra Ivy - read this one before then the second title I have listed
Parish by Laura Wright
Bound By Blood by Cynthia Eden
Sandra
Jun 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
A really great collection!!
Janee
Mar 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
You can never go wrong with these ladies!!!!!!
Supru
May 27, 2013
Apr 26, 2014
Karen Owe
rated it did not like it
May 12, 2017
Margaret
May 20, 2013
Rebecca
Feb 13, 2015
Linda
Jul 14, 2018

• Bonded by Need (Shifting Bonds, #2)
  • Phantom Pleasures (Phantom, #1)
  • Dangerous Desires Boxed Set
  • Raphael/Parish (Bayou Heat, #1-2)
  • The Dragon and the Wolf (Things in the Night, #1.5)
  • Play Hard
  • The Vampire Wardens and Werewolf Society 5 Story Box Set
  • Winter's Storm: Retribution (Winter's Saga, #2)
  • Last Hero Standing
  • Daring (A-Tac, #3.5)
  • Tall, Dark & Alpha Boxed Set
  • Bring On the Heat
  • Red Rock Rises (Red Rock #1)
  • A Bit of Bite
  • No More Running
  • Bodyguards in Bed
  • The Bearwalker's Daughter
  • Bittersweet Magic (The Order, #2)
Before topping multiple bestseller lists—including those of the New York Times, USA Today, and the Wall Street Journal—award winning author Elisabeth Naughton taught middle school science. A voracious reader, she soon discovered she had a knack for creating stories with a chemistry of their own. The spark turned into a flame, and Elisabeth now writes full-time.

Though primarily known for her romant

Stolen (4 books)
  • Stolen Fury (Stolen, #1)
  • Stolen Heat (Stolen, #2)
  • Stolen Seduction (Stolen, #3)
  • Stolen Chances (Stolen, #4)