Start by marking “The Secret Daily Teachings” as Want to Read:
The Secret Daily Teachings

The Secret Daily Teachings

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  2,514 Ratings  ·  58 Reviews
The Secret Daily Teachings, the much-loved companion guide for living The Secret day by day, is now available in a new hardcover format.

Take the Next Step…

The Secret contains clear principles on how to live your life in accordance with the natural laws of the Universe, but the important thing for every person is to LIVE IT.

Now, with The Secret Daily Teachings, Rhonda Byrne
Published August 27th 2013 by Atria Books (first published December 9th 2008)

Цветомира Филипова
If you need something to change your mood and give you some hope - that's the book :)
Vonda Roark-martinez
I am currently in the process of The Secret and for anyone who has ever believed that anything was possible this book is a signature. I have often questioned and wondered about many things in my life and now I know that all of these happened because of the power of The Secret that I had tapped into, but unaware of it's existence.

Non-believers can be who they choose to be, but I know and I have so many tangible things that make The Secret real in the realm of my world.
Cathy
Feb 17, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ask, believe receive; interesting. Not sure that it actually works (since I've always been a positive thinker and still have my share of trials), but it helped me refocus on the important.
Beth Shields-Szostak
later printing
LaDrina Hall
May 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Must have

I treated this with 4 stars because it is a good daily star and direction. I am happy and grateful to have this book thank you.
Vinayak Arsiddha
It's a good book for reading.
Almira B.
It was an interesting read and some of the quotes were really inspiring, however I can't say that I agree 100% with everything said.
Priti Shukla
Jul 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Its always by my side to uplift me.
Sue Cartwright
"When you become aware of this great law, then you become aware of how incredibly powerful you are, to be able to THINK your life into existence." Rhonda Byrne.

I have been a keen advocate of 'The Secret' since reading 'The Soulmate Secret' by Arielle Ford in November 2013 (and again this year), and also having wanted the film 'The Secret' on Amazon Prime earlier this year.

This book provides the opportunity to 'dip in' on a daily basis to remind you of wonderful principles on 'how to live your li
Nekhilesh
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Handy book to bring your life back with a different acceptance level

A very nice book which discusses the simplicity attainable by humans.. it discusses mainly the letting go of life aspects
Gintare Noreikaite
Brilliant book

I will be using this book every day, few pages a day so i would remember to stay positive and happy
Feb 04, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I appreciated the way this book helped me to consider my outlook on the world and how my positivity can change my life and the world around me.
YOGANAND KULKARNI PATIL
Its just a quotes and teachings from THE SECRET.
Nothing is new. I repeat. NOTHING IS NEW.
Lau Rojo
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Éste libro recopila la información del documental: El secreto (youtube). No me ha añadido nada, el documental me pareció mucho más dinámico. Aún así si alguien quiere tener sus ideas en papel vale... pero por 22€?... me resulta un saca dineros, pero para todos los gustos oye!
Paula Leah
Sep 29, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: -
Recommended to Paula by: no one
The secret daily teachings by Rhonda Byrne
This book is great but I am feeling that I have been through the rough times however I am going to consider it as 'Did not finish' or 'Did not start' on this book due to the knowing it wasn't very easy for me to finish this book.

This is no Putrajaya on the mature actual adult life which you already know on the 'Barbie diaries' (The only movie that I already love so much) along with My Scene (You already know the three movies they have along with the webi
Brittany
Mar 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a read-a-passage-a-day type book. Readers probably wouldn't understand it unless they read Rhonda Byrne's first book. I downloaded the app on my phone, instead of reading the book, which I really like. It allows you to download another year of readings after you've completed your first year. Very motivational if you are trying to improve your life and have a more positive outlook.
Margot
Aug 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ich konnte nicht anders, musste das buch in einem durchlesen. es eignet sich aber sehr gut für das „tägliche häppchen“ zur erinnerung, dankbar sein leben in die hand zu nehmen und aktiv zu gestalten.

was ich das erstemal vermisse (eBook), ist die möglichkeit, intuitiv eine seite aufzuschlagen. wer das buch also noch nicht hat, sollte die papierversion in erwägung ziehen.
Amadea Iva
Dec 13, 2016 marked it as obupala  ·  review of another edition
Resnica je da je to knjiga ki jo res moraš brati vsak dan eno stran, problem je če si jo izposodiš in te preganja čas. Pa tudi če bi jo imela doma dvomim da bi jo zares prebrala. Skrivnost mi je bila odlična medtem ko tele Modrosti so bile bolj ne kot ja. Žal je nisem končala in dvomim da jo kdaj bom.
Končala sem na 66.dan
Lucy Lang
Jul 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is incredibly inspiring and by reading a daily teaching each day, it helps to flush away any lurking negative thoughts. The law of attraction and constant gratitude for your life, are the recurring themes that lead you to positivity. A great read, which can gradually change your mind set. Lucy Lang
Smokeyletters
Sep 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook
Sehr inspirierende Worte. Liest man das Buch anders als gedacht fällt einem auf, dass vieles sich wiederholt bzw. in andere Worte hüllt. Zitate, Anekdoten und Ratschläge drehen sich um wenige Kernaussagen.
Tonya Sprowl
Jul 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect accompaniment to the series

I've read the entire series I find this a great accompaniment to the series and great reminder of what should be focused on daily webs reinforced by the series.
Candie
Jul 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Day 78 so far...I really look forward to a positive reading every morning. I also love that she mixes up affirmations, quotes, excerpts from texts and facts to make up this daily readings book. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Srikrishna
May 21, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is another masterpiece from Rhonda byrne. any page if u open at random u gain the essence of living that day with utmost happiness
Geetesh more
Mar 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this book is just amazinggggggggg.
this is one book of my nice book i ever read.
ZeeNaya F.Shah
That book is so good
Fiona Maria
Jun 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everyday, I treasure these remarkable teachings. These teachings inspire me to a higher level within my spirituality and self achievements.
Ruben Peruman
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing motivational daily tips.
Vinay
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a ultimate book.
tells how life change through thoughts.
Must read .
Widjaja
Jul 20, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Verry good
  • There is More to the Secret: An Examination of Rhonda Byrne's Bestselling Book "The Secret"
  • Grow Younger, Live Longer: Ten Steps to Reverse Aging
  • Love Must Be Tough: New Hope for Families in Crisis
  • Buddha's Book of Stress Reduction: Finding Serenity and Peace with Mindfulness Meditation
  • Law of Connection: The Science of Using NLP to Create Ideal Personal and Professional Relationships
  • The Answer: Grow Any Business, Achieve Financial Freedom, and Live an Extraordinary Life
  • Meditations for Women Who Do Too Much
  • Mars and Venus in Touch: Enhancing the Passion with Great Communication
  • A Guide for the Advanced Soul: A Book of Insight Tag - Hold a Problem in Your Mind
  • A Religion of One's Own: A Guide to Creating a Personal Spirituality in a Secular World
  • Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers
  • Venus Trines at Midnight: Love Poems from Linda Goodman: Love Poems from Linda Goodman
  • Stop the Insanity
  • Working with the Law: 11 Truth Principles for Successful Living
  • Finding Freedom from Anxiety and Worry
  • Jack Canfield's Key to Living the Law of Attraction: A Simple Guide to Creating the Life of Your Dreams
  • Healing Anxiety and Depression: Based on Cutting-Edge Brain Imaging Science
  • The Key: The Missing Secret for Attracting Anything You Want
Rhonda Byrne is an Australian television writer and producer, best known for her New Thought works, The Secret—a book and a film by the same name. By the Spring of 2007 the book had sold almost 4 million copies, and the DVD had sold more than 2 million copies. She has also been a producer for Sensing Murder. According to an article published by Australia's Herald Sun, Byrne has also worked on the ...more
More about Rhonda Byrne...
“Every single day, no matter who you meet in the day - friends, family, work colleagues, strangers - give joy to them. Give a smile or a compliment or kind words or kind actions, but give joy! Do your best to make sure that every single person you meet has a better day because they saw you.” 18 likes
“Day 5 Look for the gifts in everything, especially when you are facing what appears to be a negative situation. Everything that we attract causes us to grow, which means that ultimately everything is for our own good. Adjusting to a new path and a new direction will require new qualities and strengths, and these qualities are always exactly what we need to acquire in order to accomplish the great things ahead in our life.” 6 likes