Start by marking “Crossing the Line (Battered Hearts, #3)” as Want to Read:
Crossing the Line (Battered Hearts, #3)

Crossing the Line

(Battered Hearts #3)

Wyatt Conner is a hard man. A sixth generation sheriff in his hometown of Garnet. A former MMA fighter. His life is about following the rules and making sure everyone else in Garnet follows them too.

Before life hurt him, Wyatt was different. Love had once blinded him to his upbringing and made him defiant against anyone who tried to separate him from the girl h
Published November 12th 2013 by Loose Id, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Crossing the Line, please sign up.
Amber I ended up buying the Battered Hearts Box Set from B&N. I was a little bummed as I had already purchased Defying the Odds and Star Crossed from…moreI ended up buying the Battered Hearts Box Set from B&N. I was a little bummed as I had already purchased Defying the Odds and Star Crossed from Amazon previously. I really wanted to read Crossing the Line, and I'm glad I was finally able to. I encourage others to buy the Box Set. (less)

Start your review of Crossing the Line (Battered Hearts, #3)
Karla
Aug 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing

5++ STARS ACROSS THE BOARD!!!! A fantastic installment to this series.

It all makes sense now. Why Tabitha left, why Wyatt was so bitter...I love them both and I didn't think that would be possible! Oh my, and so much of Clay too!! So many surprises, nothing I imagined. A real page turner. Bravo Kele!!

Dual review with Splage posted at: Swept Away By Romance

What worked
Splage says:
EVERY DAMN THING worked for me in this book. This wholes series has been 5 STARS, they are must reads! My list could go on for a long time about what I lovRomance
WhatKele!!
Dual
Duchess Nicole
"Wyatt didn't want it, but without his permission, his heart started beating again. It had always beat for Tabitha..."

It's not often that I'm completely blown away by a book. I can usually nit pick something that bothered me about it. Not so with Crossing the Line. Not so with Wyatt and Tabitha. I feel totally blindsided, just completely bowled over!

Wyatt...directly to my favorite heroes shelf.
Tabitha...directly to my favorite heroines shelf.
Crossing the Line...instantly on my all time favorites shelf.
It's t
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.75 Stars

Every story had an innocent beginning, even theirs, and Tabitha found herself wishing she had a chance to go back and relive it one more time, because she didn't want to let go any more than Wyatt did.

Oh dear GAWD, this book! This wonderful, emotional, heart breaking and heart warming book. I can't tell you why I waited this long to read it considering that I read the first tclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish
5++++ because it's an honest to God, happily ever after stars!!!

This. Story. Rocked my world! Every word, every sentence, every page...absolutely brilliant! There were moments I laughed and moments I fought back the tears, but lost that fight. I will never, ever, not in a million years, forget Wyatt and Tabby. Never!

Blurb...

Wyatt Conner is a hard man. A sixth generation sheriff in his hometown of Garnet. A former MMA fighter. His life is about following the rules and making sure everyone/>
Alexis *Reality Bites*
SPOILER FREE REVIEW -mature content reader discretion is advised.
5 STARS out of 5
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Well done Kele Moon, VERY well done!!!!

photo tumblr_mtcqpl0bzS1sgq2s0o1_500_zps7754639b.gif

We first met Wyatt in Defying The Odds as Clay Powers best friend and the Garnet town Sheriff. He’s a no non sense by the book kind of guy who prefers to keep everyone in his town in line. In Crossing The Line we get to know the man behind the badge.

photo CTLCASTCOLLAGEFINAL_zps08bddb61.jpg

ThirRomance
Well
Vanessa
6+ Heroic Sacrifice Stars!!!

photo Crossing the Line Teaser3.jpg

OMG!! Well, I save my 6-star ratings for that elite group of books that really hit me in the gut and this one did, BIG TIME!! You ever read a book that just restores your faith in reading? I finished this one on Saturday afternoon and I still haven't stopped thinking about it! It's an impossibly beautiful story about heroes, bravery, sacrifice, and life-long love.

Warning: Extreme gushing, fan-girl review up ahead!!!

Here is a sampling of just a few of the emotions that this book pulled
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
Re-Read - Sheriff Wyatt and his childhood sweetheart Tabitha are the definition of true love, I enjoyed this just as much the second time. Such a heartbreaking story, but so much love! ❤
________________

The first book in this series was an average read for me, book 2 was a lot better, but even so, I was totally unprepared for how good Wyatt and Tabitha's story was going to be. It absolutely floored me and I cried my poor eyes out when I learned of the reason for their 13 year long sep
Geri Reads
Nov 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 unforgettable stars!

My first Kele Moon book and I have to say I loved it! I was totally captivated by Wyatt and Tabitha's story. This is the kind of story that makes you believe in heroes and happily ever after. In other words, my favorite kind of story.

Wyatt Conner is a force to be reckon with. He's a sixth generation sheriff in his hometown of Garnet County and he's a former MMA fighter. He's set in his ways and all about following the rules.

But he wasn't always like that. When he was y
Liz
"Every story had an innocent beginning, even theirs, and Tabitha found herself wishing she had a chance to go back and relive it one more time, because she didn’t want to let go any more than Wyatt did."

Crossing the Line is a truly remarkable story. The characters were complex. The plot was well developed. The emotions were high and the pacing of the writing was impeccable. I simply cannot say enough about my love for this book. I started it late at night and couldn't put it down until the wee hours of the
Spoiler Whore-Momoa
Oct 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kele-moon
Kele Moon is one author, IMO, who doesn't get the recognition that she most definitely deserves. I've said it once and too many times, if you haven't read anything by her...what the hell are you waiting for!?! First off, her stories are well written and there are no editing issues. Secondly, her stories are believable, you can relate to the characters and you want to live in the world she has created. This is me not kissing ass. This is Spoiler Whore speaking truth.

This is my favorit
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
5--Fan-fucking-tastic--Stars!!!!

Wow!!! Best of the series by far.....Kele Moon blew this one out of the water.

This was an....

Amazing
Emotional
Heartfelt
Heart-warming
Inspiring
Beautiful

....love story.

We were introduced to Wyatt in Defying the Odds and Star Crossed Battered Hearts 2 and honestly my feelings for Wyatt were always very...

Crossing the Line made me question everything I thought and felt about Wyatt. We saw a completely different side of Wyatt. The Wyatt as a kid that fell in love withan....
....love5--Wow!!!
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
description

Kele Moon did an amazing job of telling Wyatt and Tabitha's love story. It was heartwarming, sad, humorous, exciting and swoon worthy!

“Nothing is impossible, especially if it’s worth fighting for, and you have always been worth fighting for.”

All of the prior characters from the two previous books are incorporated in this story. It's a true nod to the author that I feel like I have friends in this town!

A reader get's to go back to the start of Wyatt, Jules, Tabitha and Clay friendships as children
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4 Full Circle Stars***

Wow! This book was so full of emotion!! More so than the previous two in the series.

I'll start off by saying, this book is not what I was expecting. I just didn't expect to spend so much time in the past. I thought there would be a re-telling of what happened and then Tabitha and Wyatt dealing with the aftermath. But, in understanding the full message of this book, I definitely get why that the
KatLynne
4.5 Stars!

“Between pain and regret, the sweetness still lingers, and in that ray of light I cry out to you --- Why.”

I didn’t think I’d love Wyatt Conner. For most of the page time in the first two books, I found him to be somewhat irritating. He's bitter and cynical and these attributes take precedence. However, Kele Moon’s talent shines with his story and this addition to the series is vying as my favorite. And the ending….near Perfection!

Readers get to know Wyatt rather well in the fi/>“Between
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
Sep 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to ❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ by: Karla
*5 Fantastic Gut Wrenching Stars*

WOW...Where to begin? I absolutely adored Wyatt and Tab, their love story was sweet and tragic. Wyatt is such a wonderful hero and Tabitha really needs a hero in her life, she gets her hero for a short too brief of time before her world is destroyed and rather than seeing Wyatt go into the despair (and so much worse) she finds herself in, she sacrifices everything she's ever wanted to spare him a bleak future.

There are so many wonderful GR's reviews for this book, I can't articu
Wendy'sThoughts
Jul 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Wendy'sThoughts by: Duchess Nicole
5 Battered, Broken, Willing to Heal Stars * * * * *

Kele Moon knows how to tell a story and keep you invested. I have spent the last 3 days reading this series and enjoyed every hour. She took me to a place where young love was right there on the page and brought it full force into my heart. There was such a purity and stubbornness to it, it made you believe these two characters did belong together and some how some way, in the end... everything would fall into place.

This book had all of the characters from the
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4.99...yep saving that little bit for Nova Moretti!

It is official, I love the hell out of Kele Moon! I mean hot damn...the woman can write. She writes hot alpha men and she writes them in deep love. She writes strong woman who own those men. She especiially writes the hell out of a sex scene.

I was worried that Wyatt Conner wouldn't live up to the high bar that Romeo Wellings set. I was worried that he was a bit too "by the book." I was a bit angry at him for his overprotective natur
Mei
Nov 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
I'm asking myself how can I rate a book 5 stars and want to rant about both Wyatt and Tabitha?

Wwweeellll...

I loved the feel of the story, the pace, the past retold, but for the life of me I couldn't understand neither Tab nor Wy.

I couldn understand why Tab left, but I couldn't understand why she left. I know, I know - I'm mightly confused... What I mean is that the why didn't make sense to me... Here comes the rant part...

What I understand:
(view spoiler)
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
5-Breaking my heart stars!

FEELS photo tumblr_inline_mohubetJve1qz4rgp_zps41ab6a30.gif

This was Wyatt and Tabitha's book. I never read book 1 of this series but I read book 2 and enjoyed it minus the hick talk. I was apprehensive about reading Wyatt's book since I didn't want his hickisms to come out but this book was mainly focused on Tabitha. And man what a great read.

Tabitha has an awful childhood and doesn't feel worthy of
Alex ♈
I won’t rate it.
I absolutely loved the hero, but not the story itself.

The hero, who was his whole life faithful to one woman?
The man who didn’t play around even as a teenager?
The man who chased his girl/woman and not once look at OW?
The man who was celibate during separation? 13 years separation!!!
Without the doubt one of the best heroes I read!!!

Normally I like the heroine more, 99% I’m her team. But not this time.
Damn, the girl was annoy
.Lili.
Jul 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
 photo 6151727_zps9288fcb8.gif
This is a series that gets better and better with each book. Kele Moon took on a beautiful and heartbreaking journey. She took us back to the beginning of Wyatt and Tabitha's story. As I was reading I felt every emotion the character's felt. This is an outstanding second chance romance.

What I loved:
*The writing is amazing. Great flow, there were no slow parts. Great attention to detail.
*Dual POV
*Great characters.
*As with any Kele Moon book. Sexy times are off the hook ;)
*I love that I felt everything she wanted the reader
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
Updated 12/31/13

Okay, after re-reading this twice already, I'm bumping it up to 5 stars. I just LOVE Wyatt.

4 to 4.5 Stars

I REALLY enjoyed this book, especially for the first 80%. I was thinking it was going to be a 5 star, but it lost a little steam for me in the end. Overall though, this book had a lot of my absolute favorite things:

-Childhood love story that spans time and reason
-Alpha male with strong protective instincts
-Awesome steam scenes
-SUPERBLY written story

Kele Moon just gets better and better.

Find me at:

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Jill
Nov 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jill by: Karla

Splage
5 Stars- LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!! Great flash backs to the sweetest young love story, but some bad disturbing moments that broke your heart.

Review to come

ARC provided to Swept Away By Romance by Kele Moon in exchange for an honest review.
Jen
Nov 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well, I loved it! 4.5 Stars and my favorite book of the series! Fingers crossed Nova gets his own story. :)

Full review to follow.
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
So, I honestly felt like I waited on this book for forever. But I think I only felt like that because when I found this series the other two were already out, and if I'm not mistaking Jules book hadn't been out that long. So I just got caught up in it at the wrong time I guess.

Anywho, it was not what I expected. I'm not really sure why. I mean now that I've finished it, it makes perfect sense the way it
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FOUR POINT SEVEN-FIVE STARS
Amanda
I'm a big fan of this series since book 1 Defying the Odds and subsequently book 2 Star Crossed. Each of the book came with a heart felt love story, a noble hero to die for and greatest sex scene written ever. I like the fact that Kele Moon make each of her characters featured prominently in each other stories. Unlike some books where previous couple will only appear as cameo and you can read each of them as standalone, here they actually play an important role in each other lives. So is highly ...more
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳ by: Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I LOVED this book!
It was AMAZING, sweet, cute, heart warming, tragic... Let's just say that I didn't expect it to be that emotional and heartbreaking!

The story starts with the long due reunion of both main characters, but pretty quickly I only had one thing in mind :

What exactly happened to end this relationship? Those two obviously STILL love each other!

I was anxious to read further more and discover unnecessary drama, something that could explain what happened 13 years ago...
But Kele Moon did a
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
5 stars

Another one in the battered hearts series I love. Tabitha and Wyatt have been separated for 13 years but now she's back. The story brought us back to when they were younger and we got to know them through the years.

Wyatt... where would you find a guy like him? So unconditionally devoted to Tabitha. And Tabitha, I was worried I would be angry at heSobeen
Heroine runs away after being raped 1 17 Nov 03, 2016 11:18AM
Amazon 5 51 Nov 15, 2013 04:47AM

• Avarice (Alfonzo,#12)
  • Shadows of Deceit (Sin City Heat, #5)
  • The Seduction of Dylan Acosta
  • Selling Out (The Lost Girls, #2)
  • Seducing the Wolf (The Wolf Pack #6)
  • Unbearable Guilt (Breathe Again, #2)
  • Night Moves (G-Man, #3)
  • Sweet Southern Betrayal (The Boys are Back in Town, #3)
  • Wilde for Her (Wilde Security, #2)
  • Officer off Limits (Line of Duty, #3)
  • Mr. Seductive (Heartfelt #2)
  • Soul Resurrected (Sons of Wrath, #2)
  • Vol.1 (London Brown, #3.5)
  • Tommy Gabrini 4: Dapper Tom Begin Again (Tommy Gabrini Series)
  • Material Girl 2
  • In Dark Woods (Signal Bend, #4.5)
A freckle-faced redhead born and raised in Hawaii, Kele Moon has always been a bit of a sore thumb and has come to enjoy the novelty of it. She thrives on pushing the envelope and finding ways to make the impossible work in her story telling. With a mad passion for romance, she adores the art of falling in love. The only rules she believes in is that, in love, there are no rules and true love know ...more

Battered Hearts (3 books)
  • Defying the Odds (Battered Hearts, #1)
  • Star Crossed (Battered Hearts Book 2)
“This was a new year. He was in third grade. It was time to be bold.” 4 likes
“Wyatt didn't want it, but without his permission, his heart started beating again.
It had always beat for Tabitha.”
4 likes