Start by marking “Broken Beauty (Beauty, #3)” as Want to Read:
Broken Beauty (Beauty, #3)

Broken Beauty

(Beauty #3)

A troubling revelation puts Blake’s newfound career in jeopardy and Erin’s impending graduation at risk. The couple forge ahead, determined that love conquers all. They find a new depth to their respect for one another and new heights for their sensual play, but secrets and shadows lay in wait along the path.

Broken Beauty is a novella in the Beauty serial. Don’t miss the
Published June 16th 2013 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Broken Beauty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Beauty

Start your review of Broken Beauty (Beauty, #3)
Alp
“You never have to ask, lovely. I’m here. Wherever you go and whenever you come back, I’m yours.”

The third installment was still as sweet as the two previous ones. Seeing Blake and Erin together really made my day brighter. My feelings were all over the place, in a good way though. About the plot, I would say that it wasn’t entirely riveting as I expected, yet their sweet romance and mind-blowing sex scenes had me glued to the pages the whole way through. Gosh, I love Blake! Love, love, love!
Exina
How many people wore the darkest part of them on their faces? What a different world it would be if we walked around with signs that proclaimed the worst thing that had happened to us.

At the beginning of the story Blake’s happiness is still poisoned by his scarred appearance. I expected more conversation, more effort from Erin to prove Blake she sees him attractive and desirable as he is.

It is so reassuring to see that by the end of the story he becomes more confident and sure in Erin’s
Louise
more on Blake and Erin! yes please [image error]

I loved Blake and Erin, their romance ignites in every page and I want more..its sensual, raw and felt. There are some problems arising because of their forbidden relationship but all's well that ends well with a steam!:)
SissiReads
Jan 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
OMG why didn't I find out this series sooner!!??!?!! It is such an amazing read!!! I can't get enough! Onto next one!!
Iliada
For a series of such short books, this is surprisingly good and profound and I'm enjoying it even though I don't usually read erotica.
Lynsey A
Another good, quick read for this series. The love making isn't repetitive and is quite spicy. :)

There was a quick moment of angst but it was resolved quickly. I liked how Erin realized that Blake was worth more. It was a sweet moment. I really like these two.
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
ENDING WAS A CLIFF HANGER SO I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE REST!
Letitia
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Rating: A ... Heat: Sizzling

In Broken Beauty, the third installment in the Beauty serial, things for Blake and Erin are getting complicated. More problems have started to arise because of Blake's new professor position—problems that are only making it harder for them to keep their relationship a secret. A secret that could ruin Blake’s reputation and endanger Erin’s Masters degree. Especially when someone starts poking their nose in Blake and Erin’s business.

In this installment, we get to know

CeCe
Jun 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, teacher-student
4.5 out of 5 Stars; So far out of all the book in the series, Broken Beauty has been my favorite. It gets better and better. It seemed steamer and the scenes where Blake was lecturing, I could see myself getting a crush on him if he was my professor.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t let you go. You’re mine now, God help you.”

Do I feel connected to the characters? Yes, I want to know what is going to happen. Blake could not be more faithful to Erin, but they have been hiding their relations except for a
Pamela
Jun 30, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, reviewed
Love both Erin and Blake. Just wish each installment was longer as they're quite short and they're a terrific couple. The series is a good solid read; not to mention it's quite evident there's a lot of chemistry between them, and that they love each other. I just didn't find the story as a whole to be suspenseful; more predictable as it didn't leave me guessing as to what may happen next. I think this is due to the fact that every time an issue arose between them, it was quickly dissolved, and I ...more
Janet Juengling-Snell
This was the third novella in the Beauty series. While each book does seem to getting a little longer than the last, they are still pretty short.

I highly recommend reading the first two books, Beauty Touched the Beast and Beneath the Beauty before reading this one.
It picks up right where book two ends.

Again it’s full of mis-understanding and hurt feels from both Blake and Erin. The bedroom scenes were sizzling hot.

But as with the first two books, we are once again left with a cliffhanger. I am
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
I had the great pleasure of receiving an ARC of Broken Beauty. Erin and Blake's story continues in Book #3 of the Beauty Series and it is phenomenal! Each of these stories are deeply erotic, beautifully written novellas that you can read in one evening. I love the serial format. Skye Warren really knows how to write a moving and sexy story with incredibly memorable characters! Full review to follow.
Zuray yaruz7
Jan 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: military
Whaaaaaaat now we have a professor student relationship plus a jealous ex (total bitch) situation... Yeah I'm liking this!!!!
❤❤Dee's Love of Books ❤❤
Getting better and better with each serial! Thank Skye Warren! I love this series!
Mei
Aug 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
... and the story continues...

Here we have the difficulties with Erin's graduation that clashes with the necessity to keep secret their relationship.

Good as I was expecting! :D
Michelle
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Blake and Erin move closer while balancing keeping their relationship secret but when Blake’s past returns and threatens to ruin everything – hard choices have to be made and they might just lose everything.

We’ve gotten a few books of just really Erin and Blake and for the first time we are able to see what turbulence the outside world causes. We also catch a few glimpses into the life that Blake had before his injury and we get to see the full impact of Erin’s insecurity. But what we also get
Nina
May 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
**4.5 Stars**

Broken Beauty is the sequel to Beneath the Beauty and the third installment of Skye Warren's The Beauty serial. I love this "Beauty and the Beast" story that Skye Warren has crafted. She puts a twist to this classic tale that makes it different and deliciously erotic. Warren just has a beautiful way with words. She captivates you with her writing and her storytelling draws you in like a moth to a flame. I am just in love with her writing style which makes her stories impossible to
MsRomanticReads

Erin and Blake are back in their blissful bubble, the university is none the wiser about their relationship, and Blake is finally getting his first class. Just when everything seems perfect, they run into an obstacle that could jeopardize either one of their futures. And this is where the beauty of the author's storytelling comes into full effect.

Erin and Blake have really grown on me, both as a couple and as individuals. Erin has moments when she's fiercely determined to protect Blake at all
Lina
Jul 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
This is the third (obviously) installment in Skye Warren’s Beauty serial. Check out my reviews for Beauty Touched the Beast (Beauty #1) & Beneath the Beauty (Beauty #2). This serial should be read in order, these are not meant to be stand alone titles.

As I said in my review of Beneath the Beauty, I think that this series gets better with each installment. Broken Beauty kept me rapt in attention from the beginning until the very end.

Erin shows real maturity and perseverance in the face of
Saphrina
Jul 14, 2013 rated it liked it
I've been enjoying this series. I actually found the free link on Skye Warren's website after reading a blurb for another book of hers.

Since I haven't read anything else, I have a feeling that this is probably a little lighter than the other novels she's publishing.

In all honesty the storyline and characters are a little typical, but I am enjoying the quick resolutions to the conflicts and misunderstandings despite both their hang ups. I really do not enjoy misunderstandings and influences that
Tina
Jun 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

Once again, a lovely read! I very much enjoyed the third installment to the series as much as the 2nd one!(: While it was a bit longer than the second one, I still wish that each book in the series was 300+ pages instead of around 100. Nonetheless, the story flows pretty well for a somewhat short story. (view spoiler)
Denae
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg!!! Read this, please!!!
Kelly
Jul 05, 2013 added it
Shelves: erotica, dnf, contemporary
This installment of the story was not my speed... Too much angsty back-and-forth... I made it about 2/3 through and skimmed the rest.
Angie H.
Jul 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
I am loving this series!
Claudia
May 23, 2013 rated it liked it
I didn't like the "suspense plot". So useless and predictible.
Karen
Mar 01, 2014 rated it it was ok
I can't even write a review on this. It just wasn't very good.
RaChelle Holmberg
LOVED this book, really cool updated fairy tale - and this is the third of four reviews, because its the third of four books - PLUS an epilogue - GRITTY as hell, sweet, sad and exciting all rolled up together - kept me interested enough to read the series back to back - and I'll be checking out more by this author!
Kristina
Blake and Erin continue having sexual everywhere. But they decide to put each other on hold for he semester bc they don’t want to jeopardize Erin’s graduation. It becomes harder than they think...

Also they have to deal with Erin’s past and her mom’s past.
Russty
Apr 18, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting... Story well put together with just the right amount of heat!!!
Na7asha
Feb 09, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Meh...might as well finish...I guess...
« previous 1 3 next »

• Breaking Him
  • Bone Deep
  • Pound of Flesh
  • Sweet (Chicago Underground, #7)
  • Disfigured Love
  • Prisoner (Criminals & Captives, #1)
  • Taken by Lies (Truth or Lies #1)
  • Sacrificed to the Beast
  • The Husband Sitter
  • The Loner's Lady
  • The Wolf's Mail-Order Bride (Mail-Order Brides #2)
  • My Bully's Daddy (Once Upon a Daddy, #5)
  • The Runaway Mail-Order Bride (Mail-Order Brides, #3)
  • Cherry Poppins
  • The Midnight Bride (The Dead Lands, #2)
  • The Red Scot
  • The Last Christmas Present: Billionaire Holiday Romance
  • Maid for the Untamed Billionaire

Beauty (5 books)
  • Beauty Touched the Beast (Beauty, #1)
  • Beneath the Beauty (Beauty, #2)
  • Beauty Becomes You (Beauty, #4)
  • Loving the Beast (Beauty, #5)