Start by marking “Pídeme lo que quieras, o déjame (Pídeme lo que quieras, #3)” as Want to Read:
Pídeme lo que quieras, o déjame (Pídeme lo que quieras, #3)

Pídeme lo que quieras, o déjame

(Pídeme lo que quieras #3)

Pídeme lo que quieras, o déjame es una intensa y atrevida historia de amor, plagada de morbo y erotismo, en la que los protagonistas luchan por preservar su relación, a pesar de que el precio que tendrán que pagar por ello puede ser demasiado caro.

La aclamada Megan Maxwell concluye de este modo una de las sagas eróticas más populares de nuestro país.
Published July 2nd 2013 by Esencia (first published 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Pídeme lo que quieras, o déjame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pídeme lo que quieras, o déjame

Start your review of Pídeme lo que quieras, o déjame (Pídeme lo que quieras, #3)
Vanessa
Feb 25, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This was not for me. I did not finish reading this book. I got midway to chapter 3 and gave up. I was immediately disconcerted with the level of intimacy shared without any character development. I am fine reading erotica, but I want to be introduced to their personalities first.

The first 2 chapters are about the new couple's honeymoon. What we know so far: the husband is a very jealous man and the wife has no independent thought other than how much she adores her new husband. Here is a summary
Ro M
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I received a complimentary copy of this book via Netgalley. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

I don't know why I picked up this book, probably because I didn't realise that this one belonged to a series of books with the same couple. The serie I knew I didn't want to read because it didn't catch my attention before.

And still doesn't. Even though it is somewhat entertaining, I can't connect with the story, I don't feel that I-want-to-finish-it-but-I-don't-want-it-to-end feel
Carolina
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was ok
Thank god it was the last one 'cause I just can't handle Judith or her sister anymore, they're nuts and histerical. And all the lack of comunication also tires me.
melissa
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy from netgalley I wasn't that big on it.
Angie
One of the worst series ever written.
Don't waste your time.
Jan Carey
Apr 23, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Book 3 of a series, no way to know that without doing some digging. Parts of the story would have made more sense knowing the back story. Did not finish. I listened to an audiobook and liked the narrators voice although the accents were off for the characters, British accent for the German H, American accent for the Spanish h,
Inês Lucas
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Megan Maxwell is insanely funny! So Good!
Lucía Fontana (trip.through.books)
I liked it, it made me cute, but also repetitive, sometimes the expressions of the protagonist saturated me, but at the end and at the end the good reading
Calf
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a good story! The author has a different writing style - maybe due to translation, and it skipped a bit here and there, but it was a good read nevertheless.
Janet Franks
Love it!!!!

First series I've read by megan maxwell. I loved it so much. You definitely will not be disappointed. Must read
Ellen G. Messing
Unusual series. Compelling characters with strong personalities. Very sexual.themes and descriptions. Author captures diverse European life as well as combative and addicting relationships. Draws you in and you want to find out what happens to the characters.
Jerri Bruckmann
Certainly not what I expected. The love expressed is communicated (sometimes overdone) with certainly sexual explicitness, however can see this being a positive for some.
Brenda Keckeisen
Very Hot

Wow this blew me away! And very hot! A good read, and with a happy ever after... for a family now four!
Donna Rutledge
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm not sure what I expected but either I'm so far out of the class of people Megan is writing about or the judgmental part of me is over reacting. The story its self was good but the morals were gone.

Curchu is a woman newly married to the man of her dreams. Her honeymoon was great although she enjoys topless sunbathing and having sex where she can watch another couple having sex on the beach a few yards from her.

Next Eric and Curchu go see one of Eric's business partners while her husband kisse
Kristine Childers
I won this book from a Goodreads giveaway. Wasn’t prepared for the graphic sexual encounters. I also didn’t realize it was the third book in a series. I read the first two chapters, not sure if I’m going to finish it or not.
Sjoukje
Sep 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: megan-maxwell
I want an Eric Zimmerman in my life!!

Great ending to the story though Jud is really ANNOYING sometimes... poor Eric!
The way she had to go through her discovery alone was a bit too much and I can´t believe she forgave him so easily after he was a complete stubborn Iceman!

The stories for Dexter and Raquel were not so interesting but all in all very happy with this series..

Oh and I seriously hope to see Bjorn and Mel in the future ;)
Gabby
After getting married and starting their life together, Eric & Judith get pregnant... but trouble is around corner, and jealousy is involved.

In a really FSoG in Spanish way, the last book from this trilogy is hot, funny, and goody, as all Ms. Maxwell's books.
Oiza Cavallari
Had no idea this is in a series.
Pretty cover by the way, but never intrigued me in any way. Probably because i haven't read the others in the series.

I received a complimentary copy of this book via Netgalley.
Flavia
Jul 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
PENDIENTE DE RESEÑA
Carol
Jul 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Amazing. I'm in love with this book. I need another sequel.
Malu Romero
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love it...very sexy!
Cami Lee
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I need more!!!!! pliss Megan.
Viry Ptz
Feb 16, 2015 rated it did not like it
Mmm...
Ana Haro
Oct 12, 2015 rated it liked it
A good love story with the happy ending but with the erotic touch of MM!
Kyrra Moore
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING!!

• Alguien que no soy
  • Alguien como tú
  • Alguien como yo
  • Tras las huellas de Alba, Hugo y Nico
  • Valeria en blanco y negro
  • Valeria en el espejo (Valeria, #2)
  • La chica del servicio: El poder del pasado (La chica del servicio #2)
  • Valeria al desnudo
  • Tiéntame (La chica de servicio, #1)
  • En los zapatos de Valeria (Valeria, #1)
  • Y ríndete (La chica de servicio, #3)
  • Culpa nuestra (Culpables #3)
  • Un cuento perfecto
  • Culpa tuya (Culpables #2)
  • Mírame y Dispara
  • Marfil (Enfrentados, #1)
  • Dulces mentiras, amargas verdades: Decisiones
María del Carmen Rodríguez del Álamo Lázaro was born on 1965 in Nuremberg, Germany, daugther of a Spanish mother and a North American father. She grew up in Madrid, Spain. She worked during years as secretary. Under the pseudonym of Megan Maxwell (her first heroine), she published romance novels since 2010.

Pídeme lo que quieras (4 books)
  • Pídeme lo que quieras (Pídeme lo que quieras, #1)
  • Pídeme lo que quieras, ahora y siempre (Pídeme lo que quieras, #2)
  • Pídeme lo que quieras y yo te lo daré (Pídeme lo que quieras, #4)