Start by marking “Transcendent (Denazen, #4)” as Want to Read:
Transcendent (Denazen, #4)

Transcendent

(Denazen #4)

He swore hed never harm her, and now he struggles to control his fatal touch.

Theyve been to hell and back, over and over, but this time they might not survive the fire.

Published March 2nd 2020 by Entangled Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Transcendent, please sign up.
Alison♊⚜️✨(semi-hiatus) I sent the author an email today (13th May 2017) and this is what i got:

I sent the author an email today (13th May 2017) and this is what i got:

The 4th book is done. Unfortunately it had to be pulled from the schedule when my mother became ill. She was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and I had to focus on caring for her. Now that things have settled (she's doing great!!!) I'm trying to get an update on its release. There are so many moving parts in the publishing industry, so many I's to dot and T's to cross, but the publisher DOES still want to release it. I believe there's a few things that still need to happen before we can move forward, and it will need to be fit into their release schedule (which is usually set a year or more in advance) but it WILL come out. If for any reason they did decide not to move forward with it, no worries as I would totally self pub it. I couldn't stand the idea of leaving poor Dez and Kale hanging ;) If you have twitter, that's the best place to keep updated as I'll shout it from the rooftops there as soon as I hear!

Huge thank you for hanging in there with me!! I know how sucky it can be to wait for the books you love to release. <3

Thanks!
Jus Accardo(less)

Start your review of Transcendent (Denazen, #4)
Tina
Jun 06, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2016-to-read
Release year 2014?
description

Guess there's nothing else to do but sit here...

and wait...

collecting dust...
description
Mikky (Nocturnal Predators Reviews)
Originally posted at:

* I received an eARC of this novel via Netgalley. This has not influenced my review.

This is the book I've been waiting over 6 years for and it was oh so very worth it! If I thought the last book in this series was action-packed this one took it to a whole new level. Things were happening one right after the other! There were times where I found myself holding my breath and bracing for the worst. The writing carried this story so well! I went through so many ups and downs.
Jazmin
Dec 07, 2013 marked it as to-read
2016!!!!! I have been waiting since 2013

Sandy
Apr 14, 2019 rated it did not like it
2019 and still waiting.....
Inkslinger
Mar 01, 2020 rated it liked it
Transcendent by Jus Accardo

ARC provided by NetGalley and Entangled Publishing. All opinions are mine and freely given.

Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

"The boy shed lost, and finally found again, is not the same boy she remembers.

As one of the most powerful Sixes, Kale has changed in ways Dez cant ignore.

Jillian
Jul 16, 2014 marked it as to-read
Kale and Dez, I'm so excited to continue this amazing adventure with you. I'm in it till the end. No matter how long it takes, I will be faithful. I will be patient. Because you guys are worth it.

Now excuse me while I go find a semblance of a life.
Abby Gorsuch
Jul 27, 2019 rated it did not like it
july 2019 and still no updates. this is ridiculous. how many years has the book been done and weve just been waiting??? im about ready to just forget about the series. ...more
Marie
Mar 07, 2014 marked it as to-read
YAY THERE'S FINALLY A RELEASE DATE

2016?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
heather - NightlyReading
Jan 21, 2020 marked it as to-read
description
I am so freakin excited!!! This book has been a long time coming!!!
 CCAM&GZM
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Will be Dez and Kale a tragic couple?

There are almost nine years since I read the first volume! In all this time my expectations did not diminish. If Touch, the first volume, came in a time when there was a hunger for YA stories with paranormal elements, Transcendent has to face not only the eventual forgetfulness of us, the "old" fans, but also the "consequences" of the huge quantity of books and movies with kindred subjects: saturation and high expectations. After reading Transcendent, I'm
Nikki
Feb 07, 2015 marked it as to-read
I'm a little upset that the past three books were released a year apart yet the next installment will take three damn years from Tremble's release. Granted, it's beginning of 2015 now, but it's still a WHILE until Truth is released. Why such a long wait? :/ I get Jus wants it to be the best it can be and have absolutely no regrets about the material that's put out, but seriously...this long? Blah.
Kasey
Jan 06, 2014 marked it as to-read
Publishing date still at 2016 but considering there's no title or cover or anything for it and it's already September guess that's a no. So annoyed.
Daydreamer
Jul 02, 2013 marked it as to-read
Sometime soon would be great. Lol!
She Who Reads
Seriously. I'm starting to feel like the Game of Thrones fandom...ok so it hasn't been five years yet but it's been freaking long enough. It says 2016 for a release date...here's hoping...
»Elisha«
Dec 15, 2013 marked it as upcoming
Shelves: 2016
According to the author's website, the book wont release until mid to late 2016....

Sandra "Jeanz"
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
I knew it had been a while since I had read anything in this series, but I honestly hadnt realised how long ago it was that I had read Tremble. It was way back in April 2013! That made me wonder when I had initially started reading the first book in the series so I decided to check back and it was in 2012. Having said all that as soon as I found out this book was due for release, I knew there was no doubt that I had to read it.

Transcendent picks up the story with Dez and Kale both back with the
Karla(Book Addict)
I received this book via NetGalley.

I honestly have to say that Ive been in love with this series from the start. Kale and Dez are very dear to my heart and I always hoped that someday by some miracle I could have some more time with them.

Reading to me is like living multiple lives, if a book is well written, it can suck you in so deep that you can feel your heartbeat racing with the characters,
Dee/ bookworm
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
#Transcendent #NetGalley

publisher synopsis: The boy shed lost, and finally found again, is not the same boy she remembers. As one of the most powerful Sixes, Kale has changed in ways Dez cant ignore.

He swore hed never harm her, and now he struggles to control his fatal touch.

When the truth at the root of the Denazen Corporations origins begins to unfold,
Luzanne Warren
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020-reads
Honestly, I knew I was going to like it, but I am completely blown away.

Hooked from the start, Deznee has become one of my favorites because of our shared coffee addiction.

Fans of I am number four and the shatter me series will find this intoxicatingly delicious. Action-packed from the word go, this novel has everything a reader of dystopian fiction would love. And also I'm a sucker for a rebellion story.

Easy to read, easy to follow, the ultimate beat-the-slump book to get you hooked. Dealing
S. Edstrom
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm so happy/sad that one of my all time favorite series is complete. I simply couldn't put the book down and was continously surprised but all the crazy twists and turns. So without spoiling anything I will give you a hint all of your questions from the three previous books will finally be answered and you'll be shocked but happy with the answers. Of course not everyone will get a happy ending but it'll leave you plenty satisfied. I found the writing to have a nice flow and it kept me more ...more
Ireversis
Jun 24, 2019 marked it as to-read
I am eagerly and impatiently awaiting for it... TT
Maddy Smith
Jul 10, 2013 marked it as to-read
is that a title i spy ?? come on jus get your act together
Karla(Book Addict)
I received this book via NetGalley.

Reading to me is like leaving multiple lives, if a book is well written, it can suck you in so deep that you can feel your heartbeat racing with the characters,
Gaby
Mar 23, 2020 marked it as to-read
Okay, so I've put off reading this series for YEARS.
I finally picked up Touch last summer after reading The Eternal Balance series (which was AMAZING and I would definitely recommend: Ruined) and thought the concept was interesting and the storyline was cool. That being said, it wasn't the greatest book I've read and finding out the series was on pause indefinitely? Aw hell nah.
I dropped the series like a hot potato. Now that I see the series is continuing... might pick it back up again idk.
Gianinna Bianca
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thanks for the ARC! Cant believe I finally finished this series after years of waiting. Will try to make it as spoiler-free as possible.

There was too much going on in the book, too many side stories and new characters and reveals. Youll def have to reread the first three books before going into this one. Its not hard to follow but I felt that it took a lot of the focus away from Dez and Kale.

However, this book did not leave me wantingJus Accardo gave us an ending worthy of the series. Also,
Samm
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have waited for the sequel for so many years now and I still love the series to this day. Ive stayed up all night just to finish the book - that goes to how much I love the book and how I couldnt put it down- and am only now just writing the review. The ending was satisfying to me and was really good. I just expected more of the ending and I just loved the previous books so much more than this very last one. I still love the series and it is one of my favourite books that I come back to and ...more
Crystal Perkins
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this ARC from Netgalley. The review is my own honest opinion.
I think this was a good conclusion to this series. I feel like Dez really develops a lot in this book.
Having said that the relationship between Kale and Dez annoys me throughout the book. I got so tired of the one step forward two steps back with them. but overall this book tied things up well and I really enjoyed the end.
Pamela
I have complicated feelings about this book. Initial thoughts after finishing it:

-The plot is a little convoluted (even Dez says it! But no, that doesn't make it okay)
-After all the build up of the relationship between Dez and Kale, I feel like this book doesn't really do it justice. I feel like their relationship takes a step back here, which is weird for a last book in a series where this is such an important part.
- The plot twists were pretty great!

Isabella
Jan 30, 2020 marked it as maybe
Wow. I can't believe this might actually release soon. This series was one of my first YA books with a romantic storyline, I remember reading Tremble and one of the girls told Dez that Kale was a screamer, I was so confused about that line, I had to ask a friend (she didn't get it either lol.) Now I'm thinking if this actually releases this year I can read it with a glass of wine like a grown up 😂
Angelia
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
It was a good book and worth the wait, but I do honestly think it could have used just a little bit more or even one more book. Certain plot elements were resolved from previous books as promised, but a couple more were introduced at the proverbial 5 minutes to midnight that seem rather pointless given this is supposed to be the final book. Still good and I enjoyed it, just a few odd plot points.

• Sting
  • Malice
  • Echoes from the Veil
  • Fallen Fourth Down (Fallen Crest High, #4)
  • Malfunction
  • Don't Be My Valentine
  • Just One Year
  • Manipulation - Book 1 in Twisted Trilogy
  • No Damaged Goods
  • Find Me Their Bones (Bring Me Their Hearts, #2)
  • Sick Kids in Love
  • Still Not Over You (Enguard Protectors #1)
  • Havenfall (Havenfall, #1)
  • Still Not Into You (Enguard Protectors #2)
  • Never Date A Vampire (Beware of Vampires Book 1)
  • I Hate You, Fuller James
  • The Oubliette (Warhammer Horror)
  • Still Not Yours (Enguard Protectors #3)
JUS ACCARDO spent her childhood reading and learning to cook. Determined to follow in her grandfathers footsteps as a chef, she applied and was accepted to the Culinary Institute of America. But at the last minute, she realized her true path lay with fiction, not food.

Jus is the bestselling author of the popular Denazen series from Entangled publishing, as well as the Darker Agency series, and the

Denazen (5 books)