Start by marking “Fall with Me” as Want to Read:
Fall with Me

Fall with Me

Jill Freyss-Charon is just trying to get through the year. After losing her father in a horrific car accident, she is eager to return to her summer job at a horse ranch where she knows everything will be just as it always is each summer.

But when a tanned young man washes up on the beach outside her tent one night, half-drowned and begging to be given shelter until morning
Published July 15th 2013

Sylvia
Bella Forrest is becoming one of those authors who can have her hand in many genres and tell a great story with many amazing characters. And that's what she has done with Fall With Me. It's captivating from the very first page and I felt instantly drawn into the lives of both Jill and Griffin. I wanted to know more about them and experience the story through their eyes, and that is exactly what happened. Instant connection is always the best kind of experience for a reader and by having that I w ...more
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
I am so disappointed to not have loved this book. I loved Bella Forrest's Shade series and had such high hopes for Fall With Me. The synopsis seemed so interesting but the whole book just never really clicked for me. Griffin is the son of a very rich business man. He has pretty much wasted his life so far partying all over the world, drinking, taking drugs and enjoying different women every night. Then, he finds himself kidnapped on a yacht in the middle of the ocean. The kidnappers are asking h ...more
Amber
Jul 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
From page one I was totally lost in this story. I became an addict wanting to know what happened and needing more and more. I was able to read this in one evening. There is something about Bella Forrest's books. I love every one I have read and I say that honestly. I finished and now I'm left kind of sad because I want more lol. Anyway you have Griffin who is like a rich party boy who cares about nobody but himself and Jill who is dealing with the horrific car crash that took her fathers life an ...more
Erin
Jun 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Something happened, though, right around the time I turned thirteen. Maybe it's because I grew taller than him, or because my voice got deeper than his, or any number of things, but one day it seemed like Dad woke up and decided he just didn't like me anymore. ~ Griffin, p.37

Jill was just going through the motions of life ever since she lost her father and her mother was left hanging on by a thread. My heart went out to her immediately, I mean she was really struggling to not get sucked under
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
Jul 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5 or 4, I am debating.... I love the story.... I wish it was longer though the book is long enough, longer in a way on what counts in the story, it went quite fast near the end. Jill started off real bitter with everything reasonably so... and Griffin's character stayed true through and through.. he is hot and pretty cool. The idea of the story is hot, and I wish there was more to it on this book but I guess we'll have to wait for the next book... it is not a cliffhanger, but the story continu ...more
Fawa
Nov 11, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: ibooks, ebook
2.5 Stars
Ava Guinto
Aug 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love this book!

I like reading a book with the boy and girl's point of view. And Bella has written a masterpiece! :)
Meganm922
Jun 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
I’m a huge fan of Bella Forrest and her YA vampire romance series, so I was excited to check out her New Adult contemporary romance title. Fall With Me was enjoyable and sweet, with a down to earth heroine.

Jill was definitely likeable. She had a good head on her shoulders and wasn’t afraid to work hard. She dealt with quite a bit since her father’s death and was just trying to get through the summer without any more life altering changes. Griffin, on the other hand, was the kind of character y
Corina
Jun 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Fall With Me

Oh my god where has Griffin been all my life?!?

Bella, chica, you’re trying to drown me in hotness aren’t you? Don’t lie; I know your tricks. ;) Fall With Me by Bella Forrest is amazing and exactly the kind of book I enjoy reading on a sweltering summer day. Fall With Me follows 22-year-old Jill Freyss-Charon as she attempts to cope with a horrific tragedy that left her Mother in a wheelchair and her Father dead.

Jill’s entire life is on big clusterfuck and she’s hoping that her normal
April
May 23, 2013 rated it liked it
Fall with Me was a little hard for me to "fall" into. It was a slow read until about 40% of the book. I found it a little hard to feel the chemistry between Jill and Griffin.

In the beginning, we find out that Griffin was kidnapped, and escaped to a Beach in Cali. He is a man-whore, spoiled rich kid who parties a lot, drink, do drugs and have plenty of sex. Kinda typical in books nowadays. I do; however, love a redeemed man-whore though.

Jill lost her dad in a car accident a year ago, and it lef
Krizna
Sep 20, 2013 rated it really liked it

Ok, here goes.....

I love how Bella developed her characters. But maybe it has something to do with the story being slow and fast at the same time.

It has a tendency to stray away, you can't help but be, "er right, next?"

at the same time, I think that the later part was so abrupt. I mean
(view spoiler)
Paula  Phillips
Dec 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
The past year for Jill has been very difficult with her father dying in a car crash , her mother being paralyzed and in a wheelchair and she had to put a hold on graduating and of course just to top it off she has a ex-boyfriend who won't leave her alone. To get away for the summer she has been offered to work at her family friend's ranch for their Summer camp. Griffin is a party boy and viewed as the slacker for his family. The novel starts with Griffin, being kidnapped and held for $7.2 Milli ...more
Anna Lenhart
Apr 29, 2014 rated it liked it
This was an well plotted romance between Jenna, whose fiance left her and became engaged to her best friend, and Sutton, the best friends older brother. Their relationship happens really fast, (almost too fast for me), and both set out to save his sister from similar pain. I found the conflict at the end of the book to be a little juvenile and I agree with other reviewers that it felt a little too high school for me. Not really my cup of tea, but i am sure many will enjoy.

I was given a free copy
Tammy  Tracy
Jul 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Quick easy chick lite book, that looks like there will be a continuation. No vampires this time around. Just a little too short, I looked at the page numbers and there is a lot less than I realized. I guess that leaves me wanting more in the next book. I liked the characters and how the story came together.
Kate
May 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
The book was long but the story was not. What I mean by this is that the story line was rather drawn out without being as fleshed out as I wanted it to be. This book had all the ingredients of an amazing read but in the end it didn't quite hit it's mark. Solid effort though.
Kaye Mack
Jul 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, kindle
This was a very enjoyable read.

Loved Griffin and how he changes his life for the better.

My only frustration was that there are so many unanswered questions and we have to wait for the next book to hopefully find out those answers.
Aimee Rogers
Jan 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great book. Read it start to finish today. Had to keep reading. great way to spend my Saturday. Thank You for writing such great books!!!
Kali Forster
May 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
I'd give this a 4.5.
Nicolette (FallingOverBooks)
eh. I thought it was gonna be better, but it was still good. I'm curious to see if there will be a second book.
Tracey
2.5 Stars. I found it had to get into this contemporary, mystery romance for New Adults. The concept was ok but the characters lacked chemistry and maturity.
Anna De Matos
Where can I get this book from? It's not on Amazon or any other website?
Tina Marcum Montuoro
I liked the book but the ending...just wonder is there a second book.
Livia
Heather
Sep 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Entangled
  • Spend the Night III (The Hotel Collection, #3)
  • The Prelude (A Musical Interlude, #1)
  • Blood of the Sorcerer  (The Kingdom Chronicles #2)
  • Unholy Death (Requiem #2)
  • NOT A BOOK: Epic of the Damned: The Eclipse Series - Book One
  • Color of Forgiveness (Color, #2)
  • Windburn (Nightwing, #2)
  • Two Versions of the Same Song (Aintree Tales #2)
  • The Voyeur Next Door
  • AnguiSH (AnguiSH, #1)
  • Today Only
  • A Whisper To A Scream (The Sociopath Diaries, #1)
  • Love Exactly
  • Crazy Little Thing Called Love (The West Brothers, #1)
Bella Forrest is a lover of fantasy, romance, action, and mystery infused stories with twists you don’t see coming. She has sold over seven million books since her first novel was published in 2012.

*LATEST RELEASES*: