Start by marking “My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish: The Sea-quel (My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish #2)” as Want to Read:
My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish: The Sea-quel (My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish #2)

My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish: The Sea-quel

(My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish #2)

When Tom saved Frankie the goldfish from near death (by zapping him with a battery), Frankie somehow became a big fat zombie goldfish with hypnotic powers. Now Frankie is one lethal fish with a mind of his own (good job Frankie has appointed himself as Tom’s bodyguard). When Tom takes Frankie on a trip to the seaside, they meet a strange old lighthouse keeper who warns the ...more
Published July 4th 2013 by Macmillan Children's Books (first published July 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Gary Butler
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor
46th book read in 2018.

Number 443 out of 706 on my all time book list.

Cute and funny; almost as good as the first one.
❤Marie Gentilcore
Feb 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kids
My 8-year old daughter and I read this during our before bedtime reading. We both enjoyed it. You actually get 2 stories in one book. We liked the first story about the eel and the lighthouse the best. The second story about the Robin Hood play was good too. We will read more books in this series about Frankie the Zombie Goldfish.
Kieran Cobb
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
pradeep and tom went on a trip to a lighthouse that was about 5 hours away and along the way pradeep had threw up in "Big Barf Bag" that his mom got off the internet. Frankie tom zombie goldfish was in a cooler. Sammi who was hypnotized in the last story had got the cooler open and then said "Swishy little fishy" and her dad who was coming along for the trip had heard her and he said "what was that honey" but thankfully tom had covered for her and told her dad that she was just excited to see a ...more
TheBookWorm🐛 🐛
Emerson and Theodore
Read in big bear, excited to read next in series.
Bowen Li
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have you read the first book? Please read the first book. This book is a continue of the first book. The zombie goes crazy. Mark the evil scientist made a normal goldfish into a zombie goldfish. I love this book. Now the zombie goldfish does revenge. Read this book.
Drucilla
Dec 18, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: o
Actual rating: 3.5 stars. I really wanted to give this book 4 stars, but I think the "Robin Hood" story is the weakest one we've seen. O'Hara's writing is still great, though. She manages to write for kids, not down to them. And Frankie is still awesome, of course.
Alexander
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
it was a very interesting book to read.
Rai Rp
Nov 08, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
There where to brotheres and they had a pet gold fish and one of the brothers decied to become a scienceict. Then he did a experoment on the gold fish and put him in the toxic barrel and then the fish dies in the toxic barrel. The the brother decieds to bring him back to lif with electricety and shocks the gold fish and then the gold fish is very fat.

trying to bring somthing back will be hard. try to bring a pet gold fish back with somone in the house will be harder then expected. Dont do somthi
Carlos
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book will seriously build a suspence on you while reading. In the story Mo o'hara explains the theme across the whole story. The theme of this story is not all friemds will be with you at all times.
In the beggining of the story they were all together and the older brother was a evil scientist but then later on in the story the brother will do a expirement on his friend which turned him into a zombie.
this is an amazing book and all of you should read it now.
Jack Bailey
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It defenetly was not my favorite book but I really liked it. I would recommend this book to about 4th or 5th grade readers. My favorite character was Frankie for sure because of how he protects them from Mark and his evil plans.
Colleen
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG I love this series so freaking much! Just the right amount of humour and life lessons. The physical book has some illustrations in it, but the audio was super enjoyable and I could picture everything in my mind.
Heather Wadell
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lol fun. I picked this out for my advanced six year old and he never wanted to put it down. We started with the 2nd book during a tonsillectomy and are back for the whole series. There are times he would giggle and laugh hysterically..i love that the most.
Yordy Rizo
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short story but really interesting.
Michelle
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More books

I love this book I read eel bay in one day all chapters I love this book so much .
Serine Majid
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's pretty fine, I just like that's there two different stories so you don't get bored with one.
Ethan
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think this book was just the best book I have ever read in my entire life
Robin Morse
May 11, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: withnick

A cute kids book about a zombie goldfish and his adventures with his owner Tom.
Another fun read.
Patricia Kaniasty
Very entertaining story. I really like these books and I am an adult. Imagine what kids will think.
Maverick M
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked the book a lot. It had two stories to reading it, and there were many cliff hangersthat I wanted to keep reading.
DW McQuain
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: middle-grade
I really like the eel in the first story.
Dane Ryan
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Title: My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish: The SeaQuel
Author: Mo O'Hara
Grade Level Equivalent: 4.2
Reading Level: Q
Traits: Voice - This book is written in a strong voice from the narrator. He takes ownership of the activity around him. The book explores a relationship between a boy, his pet zombie goldfish and their plans to try and thwart his brother's evil scientific plans.

I picked up this novel because I noticed that it was one of the books that boys were continually coming back to time after time. W
Mehsi
The second book in this series, this time our two stories are about a vacation trip and a play at school. Of course, as you can imagine, when you have a pet like Frankie nothing in your life will be normal.

The first story is about Tom, Pradeep, Mark, Sami and their dads are going on a small vacation trip to fish. Like we know from the previous book, no day is the same with these kids. Mark is still trying to become an evil scientist and he has a new goal in the first story.
I absolutely loved the
Matthew
Barbara
This book contains two different stories. In the first one, Tom's family takes a vacation to the ocean, and he brings along his zombie goldfish, Frankie. But his big brother Mark has plans to create a zombie eel while they are spending time at the ocean. The second story features Mark in the role of spoiler during the school play. Young readers are likely to enjoy the humor and references to zombies as well as the interplay between the siblings, but I found it rather tiresome after a certain poi ...more
LeeAnn
Feb 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay, I liked the second book better than the first. I was hesitant to read the second, as the first was a bit "ho-hum" for me. The writing style saw definite improvement: "There was something not right. A funny feeling in my stomach. As if a load of millipedes were having a fight scene of their own in there." (p 162) The plot moved right along, I found myself rooting for the main character, and I even found some funny moments to enjoy.

So... if you are one of those people (like me) who thinks th
Kitten Kisser
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kids-ya
The kids are already nuts about nature (we own a organic farm) & zombies (who isn't?) making Frankie the Zombie Goldfish the next best thing since homemade hot out of the oven brownies. The illustrations are beyond funny & always get a lot of laughs. The text is large making it easy for them to read on their own although they prefer to be read to out loud. Needless to say since Frankie arrived the kids can't stay out of the pond imagining finding their very own zombie goldfish!
Zack Mays
Mar 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book because it was easy to read.
Brantley Osbourne
The book was okay, a bit cheesy, and completely different than I thought it would be.
Tiffany
Apr 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Boys loved it, I did not.

• Home Sweet Horror
  • Knight-napped! (Dragonbreath, #10)
  • Shells, Smells, and the Horrible Flip-Flops of Doom (Justin Case, #2)
  • Sister Spirit
  • Fancy Nancy: Peanut Butter and Jellyfish
  • World's Worst Wedgie (George Brown, Class Clown, #3)
  • The Vanishing Coin (The Magic Shop #1)
  • Who Was Sally Ride?
  • Dog Gone! (Good Crooks, #2)
  • I've Won, No I've Won, No I've Won
  • What Body Part Is That?: A Wacky Guide to the Funniest, Weirdest, and Most Disgustingest Parts of Your Body
  • Sleepover!
  • Fear the Amoeba (Squish, #6)
  • The Secret Club
  • Who Was Steve Irwin?
  • Penguin Pete
  • Big Fright
  • Who Was Milton Hershey?
"Originally from America, I moved to London because I wanted to live abroad but spoke no foreign languages. After a brief and unsuccessful stint as a serving wench at the Tower of London I found work as an actress and comedy performer. I’ve perfomed regularly at Edinburgh and London comedy festivals. A few years back I got a job touring around the UK as a storyteller and that’s when I discovered t ...more

My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish (7 books)
  • My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish (My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish, #1)
  • Fins of Fury (My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish, #3)
  • Any Fin Is Possible (My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish, #4)
  • Live and Let Swim (My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish, #5)
  • Jurassic Carp (My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish, #6)
  • The Fintastic Fishsitter (My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish)
“the place look like the set of some old scary movie. Goose bumps” 0 likes