Start by marking “Bohemian (The Stone Masters Vampire, #4)” as Want to Read:
Bohemian (The Stone Masters Vampire, #4)

Bohemian

(Stone Masters Vampire #4)

Immortals exist. Their underworld is real.

And they want her dead.

When a girl goes missing from the streets of London, Inspector Ingrid Jansen sets out to find her, but with every step she takes toward solving the case, mysterious forces mobilize to stop her.

Infamous vampires Jadeon and Orpheus reemerge into Ingrid’s life. But what are their intentions? Are they allies or
Paperback, 1, 270 pages
Published October 22nd 2013 by VMK (first published September 22nd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Bohemian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bohemian

Rosanna
Aug 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Shelves: vanessa-fewings

Another brilliant masterpiece in the The Stone Masters Vampire series.

Bohemian picks up a few months after A Vampire's Dominion. I honestly can't say enough about this series and these characters.

I would say this quote sums it up quite perfectly...

"We're a grand collection of misfits and we're all very happy here."

Ingrid, a police detective breaks into a suspects home office during a formal gathering, looking for evidence that could lead her to obtaining a warrant so to properly charge the
Vanessa Fewings
Jul 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Thank you for adding Bohemian.

Rustys
Oct 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Damn, I am disappointed I did not know about the first three books before I read this!

sms photo SMS_zps20956b3f.jpg

I received the arc to read and review for the blog tour and I was blown away by the intense storyline.
We have Ingrid Jansen an investigator for Scotland Yard who is working on a counterfeit case involving Lord Rupert Hauville. Ingrid has her own way of investigating the facts some almost criminal, breaking the law to get at the truth!
An underworld of vampires help set the stage for an exciting and almost belie
Renée
Sep 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Intriguing and twisted until the last page. There is no way to describe this series then to read it for yourself. This author is amazing in every book that is written and I only hope there is more.
Obsession Is A Book - Terrie
(ARC received from Literati Author Services in exchange for an honest review)

Bohemian is a Paranormal Romance but it’s not all fangs and bloodsucking. It’s a gritty and intense storyline which is a rare find in today’s PNR genre. Don’t get me wrong I like fangs and bloodsucking but it makes a refreshing change for that part of it to take a back seat to the actual storyline and plot.

Ingrid is an investigator for Scotland Yard and may or may not cross the line while investigating to get results. N
Algel Crestfall
Visit my tour stop at The Literary Panda

Another vampire story.

Which means another vampire boyfriend. (smirks)

Bohemian started with Ingrid, a policewoman, stealing some sort of evidence she needed for a case she's working on from a suspect. Yeah, you read that right -- a policewoman stealing. She was so close to getting caught, luckily, she's friends with a vampire named Orpheus, and he helped her out.

She was marked as a Gothica, or a vampire's servant who agreed to be turned after five years. An
Emily-Jane Wright
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.**

Out of the entire Stone Masters Vampire series, I believe that Bohemian was my favourite book. I don’t know if it was the storyline, I don’t know if it was the fact that it was told from Ingrid’s POV (whom I absolutely love), but I do know that I couldn’t put it down.

As I’ve stated, this novel is told from Ingrid’s POV, who we met in A Vampire’s Reckoning and A Vampire’s Dominion. I am just in awe of Ingrid as she is strong, indepen
Amanda Masters
I really enjoyed reading this book! I thought the characters were intriguing and very well thought out. Vanessa Fewings sets the story with amazing detail and clarity and not once did I think any of it was over the top or dramatic. Instead Vanessa paints a supernatural scene that makes you think that you would see it in your everyday life and believe it.

Inspector Ingrid Jansen has lost the only man she has ever truly loved and struggles to lose herself in her work to dull to pain of her loss, bu
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Okay first off I have to say that I did not read the first three books and after reading this book I am definitely going to read them because I know I missed some things. Even not reading them this book jumped out at me in so many ways I could not put it down.

First I love the fact that the location of the book is in London and the Inspector is a lady inspector which threw me for a loop but a very good loop because Inspector Ingrid Jansen is the bomb. Her current case is to find a missing girl bu
Dawn
Nov 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of the book for an honest review.

Bohemian is the fourth novel in the Stone Masters Vampire series but it gives enough background information that it stands on its own. If you like sexy vampires, this is definitely a book for you.

Ingrid is a great main character. She’s headstrong, independent, a go-getter, and she breaks the rules only when necessary. She’s also madly in love with Jadeon, a vampire who wants her to stay away from him for her safety. The story is from Ingrid
Twin Opinions
Oct 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Ok I thought the last book was my favorite in the series... No I was wrong! This is my favorite. I loved this book. It switched things up a little and changed point of views. Before we mainly heard form Orpheus and Jadeon. Ingrid was our main point of view in this book and I loved it.

This story really brings the series together. Questions that you were left dying with in the previous books are answered. Characters develop even more as we go along. We are introduced into a new set of characters a
Laura Carson
Oct 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewforblog, vamp, owned
*I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest reivew *

4 stars

Ingrid is a detective not afraid to push the boundaries of the law to put the bad guy behind bars. Orpheus is the vampire who brands her to keep her safe when she unknowingly gets herself too deep in the underworld. Enter a hidden world of nightwalkers and missing persons where nothing is as it seems and once you're in there's no getting out.

Finally a great vampire book that isn't overly cliqued and flowery. Bohemian was a
Tammy Hall
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing series this has been and a very appropriate ending with Bohemian! I was blown away by the story. I relished reliving every bit of the characters lives and how each one suffered and yet stepped up and became something better someone stronger than they had ever been. Willing to take on the world to save what was sacred to them. Bohemian was no different learning how it all ended for Ingrid and Jadeon was truly poetic. I am in love with this series and can promise you it is one that ...more
Heidi
Jul 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I don't have the words!!! Again, Vanessa Fewings has entranced me into her vampire world! To see it from a mortal perspective was interesting, yet comforting. Between the suspense and the heart pounding love scenes, this book took my breath away! To see Orpheus and Jadeon getting along, and both showing absolute love and protection for Ingrid was refreshing. If there were in fact a dark world of vampires, I would sure hope that these two are there. Well done!! I do hope that Jadeon and Ingrid's ...more
For the Love of Books
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 LOVED IT STARS!!! I can't believe that this is the first I am reading of Vanessa Fewings. The way she writes and the life she brings to her characters transplants you into their world. As much as I am a fan of some of the new takes on vampires I have to say the classic old school version is a classic for a reason. I appreciated Ingrid's POV. I am honestly having a hard time reviewing because all I want to say is go get the entire series and start reading, you can thank me later. ~ Leslie
Angelica Dimeo
Jan 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
I received this book as a good reads first reads winner.
The plot was very good.
The characters were detailed.
The sexual scenes nice and more realistic
then most books I have read.
Ingrid was my favorite character she was independent
and headstrong and not a whiny heroine.
Thanks for the opportunity to read such a jewel.
Trish
Nov 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
I hope this isnt the last?
Literati Literature Lovers
If you had a chance at immortality, would you take it? This is a recurring question throughout The Stone Masters Vampire Series. In the fourth (and best) installment, Bohemian, author Vanessa Fewings poses the question once more. Inspector Ingrid Jansen who was introduced in the third book, A Vampire's Dominion, makes it clear that it's not easy being in love with a man who is a vampire and it is even more difficult being in love with a man who is the equivalent of a vampire king.

"Dominion, the
Jillian Stein
Oct 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
You can also find my review on my blog:

Bohemian is the fourth book in author Vanessa Fewings’ Stone Master Vampire Series, and admittedly the first in the series that I have read. Clearly I have been missing out because this is a beautifully written book and I must add the entire series to my reading list.

Scotland Yard Inspector Ingrid Jansen is put on the case of a woman abducted from the streets of London. She has no idea at the time that this case will
Purpinkrose
Nov 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OK Guys first Happy Halloween, This series is prefect for today or any day. I LOVE it. Ok first warning - I have sticky tape on my mouth, so I DONT tell you too much- this book(and the series) IS THAT GOOD.

Ok what can I tell you..................................................................................................
OK, Ingrid Jansen, is in love with Dominion- king/ruler- Jadeon Artimas, they have a history but in order to protect her he's left.
Ingrid is a Detective, in Scotland yar
Myra Espino
Nov 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I really love this book..
The concept is awesome!!
I love the characters and they re easy to love and like.

The story, I love how he complexity of the story was.The mystery of the case Ingrid holds really got me hooked. And the way it was created is really good.. The characters, I love Ingrids' strong character and will. She is one of , my favorite characters in the book. Jadeon, a sexy powerful vampire rocked my world.I also loved him, he is sometimes stubborn but yet he still easy to love.
Bleumoon
Jul 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely in love with this series! I love everything about it! The characters the stories the pace... everything! That being said, this book was my least favorite of the series so far. I don't know what it was about this book it didn't seem as deep as the others or as rich... it was still a great story and the mystery of it had me guessing up til the end but this book did not grip me as tightly as the others in the series.
Dee
Jan 04, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was ok....thought it dragged a bit, and a little boring, so I took forever to read it....not one of my most enjoyable reads....
Jamie
Melissa Gardner
May 16, 2014
Nimia Bradford
Sep 06, 2015

• Ember (Black Inferno, #3)
  • Declan (Wounded Heroes, #1)
  • Tempted (Playing The Edge #1)
  • Morning Stars (The Noctivagas Chronicle, #2)
  • Empty Promises (Promises, #3)
  • Songbird Freed (Songbird, #3)
  • Against the Tide
  • Just For The Summer (Chasing Carolina #1)
  • No One's Surrender (Chadwell Hearts, #3)
  • Fear of Heights (Heightsbound, #2)
  • Clarity
  • Pushing the Line (The Line, #4)
  • A Tattered Love
  • The Unraveling of Raven (The Unraveled Trilogy, #1)
  • Bad Girlfriend (First and Last, #4)
  • Thresher (The Druid Series, #7)
  • A Mafia Princess (Dangerous Beauty #2)
  • Soul Resurrected (Sons of Wrath, #2)
USA Today bestselling author Vanessa Fewings writes both contemporary romance novels and dark erotic suspense.

PERVADE LONDON (duet 1) is her latest novel, with PERVADE MONTEGO BAY (duet 2) coming out in the summer!

PERFUME GIRL (stand-alone) is her new contemporary romance novel. The Icon Trilogy, is a romantic suspense about Zara Leighton, London’s most brilliant art investigator on the hunt for

Stone Masters Vampire (4 books)
  • A Vampire's Rise
  • A Vampire's Reckoning (The Stone Masters Vampire, #2)
  • A Vampire's Dominion (The Stone Masters Vampire, #3)