Start by marking “Blood of the Soul (Soul Seers, #4)” as Want to Read:
Blood of the Soul (Soul Seers, #4)

Blood of the Soul

(Soul Seers #4)

Ella was certain that Jonah was only in love with who he thought she was... an image that reflected his desires... the girl of his dreams. The first time a man says those words to her, she wants it to be because he knows the REAL Ella—not some imaginary girl he dreamed of.

It doesn't take long for Ella to realize there is more than just a simple connection betwe
Kindle Edition
Published May 21st 2013 by Indie Style Press (first published May 20th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Blood of the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood of the Soul

Nicole
May 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ai yi yi! This is one of the best ones yet in my opinion. Rene Folsom does a great job at keeping the reader wanting more Ella and Jonah. This has both heat and mystery.

"I just showed the man that I am all too quick to run for the hills when things get a little intimidating."

Jonah and Ella have a rocky start but quickly everything is set back into place when they both admit to each other that things are moving a little fast for their first day together. Although they've known each other for si
Michael Loring
May 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Once again Rene Folsom does it with the fourth entry into her Soul Seers series! Blood of the Soul finally gives a hint at what may be connecting Ella and Jonah together, but the possible truth hurts both of them, making them feel as if their connections is wrong, a fake. But, despite this, they strive on!

After reading Truths of the Soul I knew I had to read this one. Rene Folsom has a way with words that make things seem so beautiful. Even the smallest detail is captured in the pict
Amanda Phillips
Jul 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Having gotten sucked in to the world of Ella and Jonah awhile back, I can honestly say that I hated having to wait for this book to come out and I'm so glad that it did.

All I can say is... *takes a deep breath* Buy it. Buy it now. And then go buy the next one so you don't have to wait even a single minute in between reading these. It's a great book and is told wonderfully by the author.
Ashley
Aug 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book brings in the question we all are wondering; What exactly makes their connection so strong? But of course, in true Rene style, she gives you a taste and that is all! You feel with the characters and their questioning if their attraction is real or a product of their connection. I love the passion and the picture you get when you read these books!
Lee Ann
Aug 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Okay so I am totally hooked on this story and can't wait to see where it takes me! Rene Folsom certainly knows how to keep a reader wanting more!
Michelle
Aug 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
hate the thought that these two will not be together.
Emily
Aug 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: women
Recommended to Emily by: TRUTHS OF THE SOUL
Holy cow this series is addictive.
Natalie
May 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Review to come!!! Love this series!!
LouiseMarie
Jul 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
gah!! just do it already!!!!!!
Leilani
Sep 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ending with a spectacular cliffhanger, a much needed read that explains a lot of importance with the characters and a hint of innocent romantic gestures with comical humor.
Tonya
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is such an amazing series. So many twists and turns. As soon as you think you have something figured out, or know where Rene is going with the story....boom...you find out you're wrong. This is my second time reading it and the endings of each story still get me!

Jonah and Ella heat things up in this book. Not all the way scorching, but it's boiling, that's for sure. Rene does a great job of teasing, that's for sure. Some of my previous questions were answered, only to bring up m
Kelli
This installment was too short (only 859 on Kindle) and nothing happened. I was reading along and next thing I knew, I was over half-way done and felt like I had not read anything yet. There was one big (I guess) bombshell dropped toward the end but other than that, nothing happened.

This novella also had another awkward ending. It felt like the author needing a "stopping point" so she threw in some contrived "cliffhanger" to be the ending.

Overall I am unimpressed with thi
Claire Thake
Wow I'm finding these reviews harder to write the further I go on, as I don't want to say to much and spoil the story for anyone who wants to read these. This is again amazingly written as they all are and I completely love Ella and Jonah!! I cannot put these novellas down until I'm finished reading the whole way through and then left feeling I have to read more!
Colleen Everly
Mar 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well this book turned up the heat. wow loved it. Each book in this series just gets better and better. Jonah and Ella are so right for one another. Looking forward to reading the next one in the series.
S.L. Dearing
The love story of Jonah and Ella just keeps getting better. I'm so intrigued by their passion and where this story will go. Looking forward to reading the next installment!!
Rebecca Johnson Dye
Nov 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'm now totally hooked on Rene Folsom books!!! This is a Great series of books and can't wait for the next to come out!!
Stefanie
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful installment in this amazing love story. Realizing this is more then just a normal romance and discovering the meaning of Soul Mate.
Cassandra
Jul 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Part 4 was my favorite so far finally getting answers to why Ella and Jonah are connection is so strong. But what will happen now they know their love is forbidden?
Terri Baldwin
rated it it was ok
May 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
GET A FREE BOOK >> www.renefolsom.com/newsletter

Rene Folsom, author of contemporary and paranormal, lives in Florida with her husband and three kids. She has officially diagnosed herself with creative ADD and often has a million and one writing projects going at once. In addition to writing, she is also a graphic artist who enjoys creating custom book covers for indie authors. She is definitely an artist at hea

Soul Seers (6 books)
  • Voices of the Soul (Soul Seers, #1)
  • Eyes of the Soul (Soul Seers, #2)
  • Truths of the Soul (Soul Seers, #3)
  • Secrets of the Soul (Soul Seers, #5)
  • Hearts of the Soul (Soul Seers, #6)