Start by marking “Tether (Many-Worlds, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tether (Many-Worlds, #2)

Tether

(Many-Worlds Trilogy #2)

Tether, the sequel to Tandem, continues the captivating tale of rebellion and romance that spans parallel worlds.

Everything repeats.

Sasha expected things to go back to normal once she got back on Earth. But now that she knows parallel worlds are real, and that an alternate version of herself exists in a world called Aurora, her old life no longer seems to make sense . . .
Published March 10th 2015 by Delacorte Press

Start your review of Tether (Many-Worlds, #2)
Taschima
Jan 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
When the hell is this coming out? I want to read it nooow.

description

Sarah Louise
Oct 07, 2016 rated it liked it
While I loved Tandem, this one seemed to suffer from second-book-syndrome. The action was there, but it served more as a slow trickle throughout the entire plot, which only seemed to serve as a filler to introduce new character and threats.

The addition of a third analog, Selene, didn't peak my interest at all. Her character did add a new element to the story, but it's not anything I cared to explore. I would have preferred more of a continued relationship establishment between Sasha and her
Brittany (Brittany's Book Rambles)
2.5/5 Stars

Tether is suffering from second book slump. I liked it but I can't say that I'm head over heels for it. The beginning starts out strong but somewhere around the middle I became bored and had to push myself to finish it. One of the most confusing things about this book is that it is written from four different POVs. That's right, you heard me. Four. I've seen the multiple perspectives work before like in The Song of Ice and Fire series, but not in this case. All of the voices sound too
Taylor
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Five stars was not enough for this book!!! It was everything I wanted in a second book and more! Can't believe I finished reading it and have to wait for the third one to come out!!!! Ahhh the waiting is going to suck!
Valli
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYBODY
If you thought Tandem was good, this is even better. I love the characters, the plot, the setting, and just about everything else about this series. Best and quickest way to describe this book: FANTASTIC!!!!! <3 XD
BooKss101|Miranda
Feb 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Erin
“My life held endless prospects, and I could've lived it so many different ways.”

I loved being back in this world so much and getting to see all of the analogs and how they were interacting this time around.
While this book is far slower than the first one, but because I didn't read the books back to back, it ended up working for me. It gave me the time I needed to get the world back into my brain and remembering who all of the characters were and why they were important or not.

This one does
Brittany (The Book Addict's Guide/Novelly Yours)
Marked as DNF 4/10/15: Well, after putting this on hold for a while, I've decided not to come back to it. The beginning of the book presented the same issues that I had with Tandem, although Tandem picked up about halfway through. I struggled with yet another analog stepping into the picture and adding another POV. I had a hard time in Tandem really relating to Juliana and then throwing another analog in the mix really just felt like Juliana Part II.
I made it about.... maybe a third of the way
Brittany
Apr 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Despite the predictability in places, I really enjoyed reading this book. Even at the end, I can already predict some things about the next installment.

I didn't like this book as much as the first book, but I did enjoy the additional analog in the mix. I liked that Sasha and Selene were so close. They felt more like sisters, or twins rather than people who never knew each other. I'd like to see the same thing take place between Julia and Sasha.

I am eagerly awaiting the next book. I just hope
Karin
Jun 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! I was dying between book one and two. This cliffhanger was even worse!!! What in the world is Sasha getting herself into? Poor Thomas!!

All this multiple-dimension traveling freaks me out. How in the world do you know you are going to the right place? I keep thinking of the show SLIDERS. You never know where you are ending up. You just hope you get home someday. Clearly Sasha, Selene, and Juli have a much better system.
Nicole Lunario
Dec 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-read
I wished I hadn't read the many-worlds series, now my heart is broken, longing for the 3rd book not knowing when will it come out. But I loved it, it is such a page turner and now im having a book hangover.
Danielle
Sep 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
A brilliant sequel, I can't wait for book 3!
anna
Nov 08, 2013 rated it liked it
Very enjoyable, but it didn't quite have the magic of the first installment.
Kelvin
Jun 21, 2017 rated it liked it
For a second book, Tether actually did pretty well imo. I was able to fall back into the world (or should I say worlds) pretty well considering that it’s been nearly a year since I read the first book and all the aspects I liked about the first book - amazing science, sleuthing, and of course the beautiful layout - were still here, but compared to the first book, Tether falls short in that the plot is too simple and too straightforward. There was no drama, no intrigue or suspense, everything ...more
Spencer
Another Sasha Analog! What?! Crazy!

I am super stoked that Jarzab added another analog to the mix. I think it's just great that there are three of them running around! I loved the connection that Sasha/Selene/Juliana had. Reading each other's thoughts/emotions is a crazy intense connection. I'm so happy that Juliana found her Callum and Sasha found her Thomas.

I couldn't believe that they just blindly believed the rest of the team. That seemed especially stupid, especially in light of what
Julia
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The book Tether is by Anna Jarzab and is a fantasy. It takes place in Aurora, an alternate universe, in present time. The main characters are Selene, Sasha, Thomas, the General, and Juliana. In this book, Sasha went back to Aurora to find Thomas, where on the way, she finds Selene who she had seen through the tether because they are analogs. Selene needed Sasha's help to get Juliana, their other analog, so that they could go back to save Selene's world; although, Sasha wanted to be with Thomas ...more
Katlyn
Katy Cannon
Jul 30, 2019 rated it liked it
I loved the idea of the first book, Tandom, but I didn't enjoy the writing style. I feel like the first book fell flat, however I NEEDED to know what happened.

The second book, Tether, did not disappoint. Though, I'm still not a HUGE fan of her writing style, I really enjoyed the plot and different voices of each character. I loved the war in Sasha as the book progessed, explaining how simple choices can become something greater than ourselves. I enjoyed Selene's determination to her goal. She
Leila
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sasha and Grant have just left Aurora, each with different feelings about their experience. While Grant wants to push Aurora out of his memory forever, Sasha is looking for a way to go back. With the help of friends and destiny Sasha returns to Aurora to continue the adventure.
I got so excited that I sat on my couch for 5 hours just reading this book. I loved how I learned more about Libertas and Juliana. As big as they were in the first book I didn't feel as if I got enough of an explanation.
Barbara Sheppard
Dec 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this second installment in the Many-Worlds Books. Unfortunately I found out that the author will not be writing the third book and I am very disappointed. There was a major cliff hanger at the end of the one and now I am mad that I wasted time reading it since things will not be resolved now.
I liked the interaction among the characters and there was some action and suspense. I felt that the second kidnapping of Juliana was a bit much but I am sure the author had some reason for that.
Laura AP
Feb 18, 2014 rated it it was ok
This is really another to the series of "I took so long to read the sequel that it got bad". It was a general disappointment for me. I really enjoyed the plot and worldbuilding of the first book and this time... whelp it just felt bad? There were so many POVs and the analogs didn't work too well. Selene just fell flat, and even Thomas and Sasha's romance wasn't convincing, and overall the developments just felt like they were filling some holes to leave for the last in the trilogy, which we ...more
Elise
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tether, by Anna Jarzab, is an interesting science fiction in a trilogy. Sasha, Thomas, Selene, and Juliana had to break free before the tether caused them to loose their minds. They had to travel to different worlds. Sasha, the main character, has to find Selene and Juliana to break free. She also faces many challenges with getting Juliana since she is now the wanted queen. I really enjoyed this book and thought it was well written and thought out. I recommend this series.
Malapert
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
Bad story holes, blah characters who seemed interesting, then they all melded into the same personality. It reads like a first draft. With polish, it could be good because the story is interesting. Author uses way too many ridiculous metaphors. Btw, drunken dragonflies are not a thing. Ending was expected. Also, know that book #3 isn't out, and there are no plans to publish it. So, big unanswered storyline too. Disappointing.
Claudia
Apr 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
Talk about middle book syndrome! It goes on and on without actually telling us anything significant. Also, what was the purpose of introducing a third analog so soon? She is right in the middle of all the action without adding significant value.
Krishna patel
Dec 20, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I'm only giving this book 1 star because I just learned the trilogy is incomplete.

I did enjoy book 2 and I was super excited to read book 3. I do wish Tether spent more time on Juli but none of that matters.
Jax
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing.
Elena Sullivan
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I didn't read this is in three hours....
Seriously though I wish the next book was coming out I need to know how this ends.
 sarah masad
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I need more!! So sad that there isn’t a third book ...more
Yufan
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
« previous 1 3 4 next »
This book is amazing 1 8 Oct 07, 2014 03:36PM

• The Hunt (The Cage, #2)
  • Some Assembly Required: The Not-So-Secret Life of a Transgender Teen
  • Rethinking Normal: A Memoir in Transition
  • Not Cinderella's Type (Modern Fairy Tales #1)
  • Reign (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #4)
  • The Serpent's Shadow: The Graphic Novel (The Kane Chronicles, #3)
  • Promised (Birthmarked, #3)
  • Forever (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #5)
  • Ensnared (Splintered, #3)
  • Für immer verboten (Sturmtochter, #1)
  • The Blue Cat
  • Positive: A Memoir
  • Hidden Girl: The True Story of a Modern-Day Child Slave
  • As Dead As It Gets (Bad Girls Don't Die, #3)
  • Redemption (Devereaux, #6)
  • His Secondhand Wife (The Copper Creek Brides #2)
  • The Solace of Leaving Early
  • Unhinged (Splintered, #2)
Anna Jarzab is the author of All Unquiet Things, The Opposite of Hallelujah, Tandem, Tether, Red Dirt, and Breath Like Water. She lives in New York City and works in children's book publishing. Visit her online at www.annajarzab.com and connect with her on Twitter and Instagram @ajarzab.

Many-Worlds Trilogy (3 books)
  • Tandem (Many-Worlds, #1)
  • Untitled (Many-Worlds, #3)
“Trust your gut, and don't let fear get the best of you.” 3 likes
“Perhaps it wasn't age but what you were capable of, the lengths to which you were willing to go to get what you wanted, that mattered most.” 3 likes