Start by marking “Liman Prince of Egypt (The Forgotten Land #1)” as Want to Read:
Liman Prince of Egypt (The Forgotten Land #1)

Liman Prince of Egypt

(The Forgotten Land #1)

Storyline
Four years old Liman, young Egyptian prince and heir to the throne, is left for dead and his mother the queen killed by her jealous brother. Helped by the beings of light, Liman escapes the wrath of his uncle just in time. He embarks on a ship that takes him far away from Egypt.

Suffering from amnesia, he is raised as a simple man. Years later, withthe help of stun
Paperback, 3, 302 pages
Published May 15th 2013 by Createspace (first published May 11th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Liman Prince of Egypt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Liman Prince of Egypt

Start your review of Liman Prince of Egypt (The Forgotten Land #1)
Jillyn
Jul 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Middle grade boys, Egypt fans
Liman once knew his destiny and his fate as a future ruler of Egypt. That is, until a great tragedy befalls his family. He's forced to flee from his land and collapses, knocking the recollections of his previous life away from his thoughts. He's raised to be a simple fisherman and is happy with his life, until one bitter girl sets the gears in motion for his epic journey that involves demons, sacred Scrolls, hellhounds, and a rightful place as leader of Egypt.

----

The Forgotten Land is written at
Marie Boulanger
Sep 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Disclaimer:
I got this book from the author's publicist. This is an honest review. I am not getting paid.

First off, I want to thank the author for sending me this book. Let's get to it.

The good points:
- This novel is one of a kind. You don't really read a lot of fantasy novels set in ancient Egypt; just that fact was a plus for me. It's something very different.
- The author does a really good job at setting the world and I really felt as if I was there.
- This book is packed with action and mak
Joana
Jun 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book was so much better than I expected!!!

First of all, I love ancient Egypt, so this book really pulled me in even before I started it. When the editor sent us the email requesting us to review it, I was like "holy yes I am reading this!!!" However, I was pretty skeptical, especially because it seemed to be a children's read. T'was not so!

This book was really good! It was fast paced and the story was really engaging. It wasn't the greatest piece of literature, but it was still really good.
Crystal (VanillaHearts62)
Disclaimer: This book was provided for me in return of an honest review. I was not paid to do this review, except for receiving a copy of the book.

When the publicist pitched the synopsis to me I was really intrigued and agreed to read and review the book. It was described as a book with comedic and dramatic elements, and most of all, featured an Egyptian theme. I haven't read too many books with Egyptian themes, so I was really interested in giving this one a try. This was one genre of fantasy I
Alita Joy
Jun 25, 2013 rated it liked it
This book is one of a kind. At least, I don't own anything like it! On my shelf, it stands out due to its unique plot. I am 19 years old, and although I did enjoy it for its constant action that somewhat made it feel like watching a movie, this book is definitely more for ages 11-14 or so. Although the protagonist, Liman, is a boy in his late teens, the writing style followed more of a middle grade feel.
I'm just going to break down my likes and dislikes.
Likes: Like mentioned before, it has an u
Peter Smart
Sep 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Got my copy from the author in July. It took me a little while to get to it because of work. I really enjoyed reading this book. It kept me on. It's really entertaining.

On a scale of 1 to 10:
- Book cover: 8/10
It’s a paperback. I personally prefer hard cover but the most important is the story.
This cover has a very strong illustration of the main character, looking rough and shaving his head, like he’s on a mission. I like the cover.

- Story: 9/10
You have all the great elements that make a good
Vicki
Dec 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I thoroughly enjoyed this one. It has really intriguing mystical elements as well as some of the more traditional historical aspects of Egypt. All in all it was a good read, though I will warn that it does leave you hanging on for the next book in a sort of 'what the heck?' kind of way.

Though still I am looking forwards to checking out the next book in this story line to see where the author takes Liman as well as the rest of her characters.
Katrina Martinez
James Lynam
Kristina Lenarczyk
Jun 28, 2013
Josephine Kelly
May 15, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Rachel Marie
Amber
Frederick Rotzien
Vykki
Dec 30, 2013
Josephine Kelly was born in Paris on August 3rd 1980.
Daughter of a stewardess, Josephine had the chance to accompany her mother to many countries, piquing her curiosity, love and knowledge of other cultures.

In 1993, a journey to the Congo brought her life to a decisive turning point. Marked by war, death and loneliness, her only escape from a tough life was writing.

In 2003, Josephine won "Le Prix