Start by marking “The Forgotten Ones (Legend of the White Werewolf, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Forgotten Ones (Legend of the White Werewolf, #1)

The Forgotten Ones

(Legend of the White Werewolf #1)

When Ariel’s friends convince her to go out for a ladies night with them, she doesn’t realize her whole life is about to change. She meets Blake, a handsome enigmatic man hiding a big secret. That’s alright, because she has some secrets of her own she has no intention of sharing. The problems start when the secrets begin to come out and their lives become hopelessly entang ...more
ebook
Published April 24th 2013 by Crystal Dawn

To ask other readers questions about The Forgotten Ones, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Forgotten Ones

Shurrn
Classic case of “Great Idea killed by Poor Writing”

The plot line had great bones, but the writing was just terrible - the author did not spin a single scene worth mentioning (I do try to include a few redeeming qualities in reviews for books I do not enjoy) I’m not even entirely sure that she tried to proof-read the text before publishing…
Names were switched in one particular scene,
Specific words were overused to the point of distraction,
There was way too much superfluous information about const
Keba
Feb 03, 2018 rated it did not like it
This was just...wow...

There was a part that bothered me so much but I kept reading because I just wanted to finish it: “You are a spiteful and stupid woman. She has a lot more than a little money and that’s not why they want her. She is also not human anymore, she’s one of us and from a lost bloodline,”
I read all of this in a monotonous tone because that was the vibe I was getting so when I got to: “I said. She made me mad and I had said too much.” I got mad myself because I wasn’t able to pick
Amanda
Apr 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: urban-fantasy
DNF about 40% in after the main character is nearly raped twice (once in a flashback, but still described in detail). Then her love interest uses sex to punish her when he's feeling jealous/possessive (including tearing her clothes off, and deliberately causing her pain during it). Add to that silly miscommunications--the two main characters are angsting about, upset because they think that the other person doesn't love them, while also thinking about how much they love the other person....but n ...more
Frances Law
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A dichotomy.

I re ember reading this book some years ago but I feel as though it has been updated. There are so many questions. There are cell phones but not smart phones. There's no connection such as Skype, Messenger or WhatsApp and people don't even call while overseas. Then there's talk of jump drives. Is this am American term for external hard drives or something else.
I must say that Ariel is a woman on steroids! How she does what she does is just about unbelievable! Blake should have the bi
Latte
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
This is just a hot mess. Lots of normal, minimal para. Unnecessary POV changes. The pacing is off. Too much detail on the everyday occurrences but not enough about the were aspects. We are hurried thru the pages where the main (?) plot twist of the Forgottens comes into play. What? Why? There's honestly so much rushing thru, you question why it's even the title of the book.

The entire series was found as a Freebie read in the iBooks store.

As a note, I have started the 2nd book in the series to se
Tina
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Become a chracter

This story is amazing! I read tons of were novels, this one had me up all night. The characters are so believable, I want to become one. This is not your average romance, there is action and drama. Did I mention I want to be a character? Can't wait to get my hands on all the series.
Robin Franks
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Sooo awesome! This book starts the series off with a bang. Getting to know Ariel and Blake along with the pack and Ariel's family really makes you invested in what happens to them. This is a whole new world and makes you very impatient to read the other books in this series. I would recommend this story to any adult interested in sexy shifter stories.
Debra Roth
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loving the White Wolf

Blake, a black alpha wolf, takes one look at Alexi, a human and falls in love. It turns out that Alexi's ancestors were white wolves. Blake bites Alexi when they make love and she bites him back. The plot is well written, the various characters are interesting, and I plan on purchasing the next in this series.
Jill
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A page turner

Hard to put down. Slightly different to other werewolf books I have read which made it more enjoyable. More story line than sexual description. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series. Loved it.
Diane Werning
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Forgotten Ones

Wow,if you want a great read about werewolves please read this book.There is so much action you won't want to put it down.This is my second time reading this and I forgot to review it.Now I am getting ready to re-read the second book.
Vicki
Blake saw her in the bar. He asked her out and she agreed to go with him. It was love at first sight.
Has lots of world building and character building. Liked it so much I had to know what happened next so I bought all the rest of the series.
Sandie
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The white wolf is back

A wonderful new twist on werewolves. Legends are long forgotten until the white wolf reappears. She is beautiful and very talented. A book to remember. Thanks Crystal Dawn
SHIRL D LLOYD
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exciting

I liked the story line a lot. Enjoyed the dynamics between all the main characters. Like how they work together to make life better for everyone.
Charlotte Leslie
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Forgotten Ones

It is a good book but it was a little hard in getting involved in the story. It took a couple of chapters to catch your attention.
Cheryl
Apr 15, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story

A good story. Characters were well developed. I would have given it 4 stars but it needs better proof reading.
Samantha
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this book!
Dena Ellis
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

About a famous author who writes werewolf books who goes out with friends and meets her mate whose a werewolf. She ends up being a white wolf
Tonya Moody
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!

Great beginning to a new series! Looks like I'm going to be binge reading! Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Milladamen
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2017
The story had potential, but it had the quality of a first draft, and it felt rushed. Pity, since I think I'd enjoy this series if it was written better.
Gay Deputee
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lots of action

This book was a fun read, keeping my attention to the end. Could use some proofreading. Thank you to Crystal Dawn.
Bernadette
The storyline itself isn't too bad but the style of writing is poorly developed. The sentences are very short and terse with too many starting with 'He said' or 'I said'. There was also very little editing which seems to be a common problem with ebooks!

Ariel and Blake meet by accident and are inexplicably drawn to each other. Ariel is an older woman with two grown sons. She is a successful novelist who also owns her own building company which she runs with her two sons. Blake describes himself
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this book and could not wait to start the next in the series. When starting this book I was unsure if there was going to be a well written story line.

The are some parts of the story that are not very fluid in the reading but you do not lose sense of the story. It is like a stutter in the reading, if you can get past the stutter then the book is well worth the read.

Several things that appeal to me about this book is the potential number of characters to be written about and the possible
Mercedes Stafford
Oct 20, 2013 rated it did not like it
I cant believe this book made it to be plubished. No wonder this book was free . 433 pages of crap I kept reading this book till about 300 pages and it just got worse every time I turned a page. The characters are werewolves that dont hardly change the main character knows she something but doesnt know how to deal or use it this book was litterly about pl moving and how they were going to deal and all that just stupidity I cant believe this book made it to be plubished. No wonder this book was f ...more
Donna Hokanson
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Exciting and riveting
What a wonderful new and fresh storyline. Well written and extremely enjoyable to read. We have a Legend that tells of White Wolfs that haven’t been seen for a long time. That is until Ariel meets Blake and its instant attraction. After a few dates and a night of passion Blake’s wolf took over and mated Ariel. But once she changed into a white wolf all things start to go south in some ways. The mating and the feeling between the two are good but it seems like kidnapping and
Miss_bi
Sep 02, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: meh
Honestly, the only reason I finished this book is because the plot was interesting. The actual writing left alot to be desired. The author's sentences were very short, making the story seem choppy and without any real flow.

I find this ironic because the female character is a writer and she goes into quite some detail on how to successfully write a book...

Also, I could have done with less details about construction. It distracts from the story and has no real bearing on what it going on.

My last g
Jennifer Kidd
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
The story was an easy read. If you were in a mood for a quick series book this is the one. From page-one you know right away that Blake is the werewolf but with Ariel you have no idea you just know something is up with her. There was so much description of the locations and the scenes in every chapter there's not enough detail on the Blake and Ariels romance. I also didn't like how there was no conversations between Ariel and her sons. I mean we never heard them speak at all. But something I rea ...more
Kristine
Jan 18, 2014 rated it it was ok
I think this story had so much potential. I actually liked the plot lines and kind of liked the characters. I would have liked them more but unfortunately I just felt it was so poorly written I could hardly take it. I never DNF a book and was very tempted to do so here. The writing felt so choppy and had so many irrelevant details. It was stilted and so hard to read. I really want to know the remaining story and the plot had such interesting ideas I haven't read anywhere else. The idea of a lege ...more
Jody
Jul 14, 2013 rated it liked it
A good free ebook. But the story line had some inconsistencies that lead to confusion and constant character changes. One section it is Ariel the next it is Blake. Otherwise a good read and leaves me wanting to read the next installment!
Sussan
Jun 25, 2013 rated it did not like it
The plot was great but the way the story was told left me confused

Author will changed the viewpoint of the story, provided a lot of "white noise" at times then at other times not enough information

Book could have edited a lot of scenes which was not required. But overall an ok read
Gay
Apr 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
this started out a little slow. it was interesting but more like a contemporary romance than a paranormal. the ending however was very good. definitely a cliffhanger. I can't wait until the next one to set how it ends.
  • Goddess Beast Mate (Beast Mates, #2.5)
  • The Arena Wars (Arena Wars #1)
  • Eyes of the Soul (Soul Seers, #2)
  • Markings
  • One Knight's Bargain (Knights of the Temple, #3)
  • Alphas Unleashed
  • Winter's Dawn (Age of Alphas, #1)
  • Mated by the Dragon (Loved by a Dragon #2)
  • Shadows and Light
  • Black (The Silver, #2)
  • Legend (Wolf Lake, Book 1)
  • Territory Prequel (Territory, #1)
  • The Vampire from Hell Returns (The Vampire from Hell #4)
  • Brindle (Winter Valley Wolves, #1)
  • Two Men for Me (Mrs Harper's Valleys, #1)
  • Feral Attraction
  • Fire Breathing Beast (Dragons of the Bayou #1)
  • Bound by Night (Brides of Darkness #3)

Legend of the White Werewolf (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • The Second Son (Legend of the White Werewolf, #2)
  • Nigel and Bekka (Legend of the White Werewolf #3)
  • The Prodigal Son (Legend of the White Werewolf #4)
  • Drake's Desire (Legend of the White Werewolf #5)
  • Boomer's Beauty (Legend of the White Werewolf #6)
  • Milton's Mate (Legend of the White Werewolf #7)
  • His Harpy (Legend of the White Werewolf #8)
  • The Doctor and the Daughter (Legend of the White Werewolf #9)
  • Sealed With a Kiss (Legend of the White Werewolf #10)
  • A French Kiss (The Legend of the White Werewolf #11)