Start by marking “Deadly Gamble” as Want to Read:
Deadly Gamble

Deadly Gamble

When attractive Kristi Andrews is hired as Assistant Marketing Director at the Parthenon hotel/casino in Las Vegas, she’s focused on succeeding at her new job. But from the very first day, strange events occur: a deadly escalator accident—the strange death of a candle shop owner—a psychic’s warning that the Parthenon is doomed AND IT’S ALL KRISTI’S FAULT.

Shocked and baffle
ebook
Published June 14th 2013 by Inkspell Publishing (first published June 12th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Deadly Gamble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deadly Gamble

Chantelle (aka the Blogmonstar)
Cross-posted at Book Reviews With the Blogmonstar

Deadly Gamble was a nice, easy read to spend a few hours with. The historical elements were very well-interwoven and worked well with the story.

Kristi is a fairly well-rounded and flesh out character. She’s very logical and has a hard time believing, for most of the book, that the accidents that keep happening are anything other than coincidences. Unfortunately for her she is rather wrong about that. Her true biological father was a nasty man who
Nina
Jul 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Deadly Gamble reminded me that it doesn't really matter to me if the book was written from 1st or 3rd person POV. 1st person POV is always my first choice because I want to see things from the main character's POV. But there are actually books which not need to be seen from the main character's perspective. It just has to be written in such a nice way. This book falls in that category.

Kristi was the career-driven woman who doesn't give a damn about anything other than work. She didn't care about
Jakenv
Aug 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, romance
What an enjoyable read. Author has talent to convey in words action taking place. Liked concept & Kennedy delivered more than expected. Be prepared for a non stop reading.
NVTony
Aug 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery
One author who knows skills involved in creating enjoyable reading experience. Shift in genre more than success hope to see more in this genre.
me
Jun 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this game.. cant wait for more
Melissa
Ummmohd75
Feb 18, 2018
Nancy
Dec 17, 2018
First place (GOLD) winner in the Romance category of the 2013 Independent Publisher (IPPY) awards for THE LAST OF LADY LANSDOWN.

I was born and raised in Fresno, California, where I graduated from Fresno High School. I lived in Canada for many years, enjoying skiing and riding horses, and am a graduate of the University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada with a B.S. in Computer Science.
I've had many job