Start by marking “Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)” as Want to Read:
Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)

Awaken

(Spiral of Bliss #3)

He's gone. Thousands of miles away from each other, Dean and I fight to heal, reconcile, and reignite our hot, tender passion.

Just as we're finding our intimacy and strength again, deceitful student Maggie Hamilton and her powerful father intensify their attack on Dean. And my own struggle to stand tall and be independent takes an unexpected hit.

Then the vindictive Hamilto
Published January 7th 2014 (first published January 6th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Awaken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Awaken

Start your review of Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
Baba
5++++ chivalrous, beautiful and intensely erotic stars.*****Review completed December 12, 2013

photo 5f113084-fdc9-4761-acc9-c7e217dbdcf5_zps354ae135.jpg

photo tumblr_lgkcnmAvOS1qh7487o1_r7_500_zps655f318e.gif

Awaken was my first beta read and I'm very grateful for having experienced Liv and Dean's journey come to an end at first hand. Thank you, Nina, you're an awesome author and a wonderful woman! A special thankyou goes to my dear friend, Jen. Doing the beta read with you was a true blast! <3
I don't tell you any news when I say that I loved all three books, yet it's obvious that Awaken is my favorite, rega
Aestas Book Blog
May 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing

*** FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED *** (spoiler-free)

5+ STARS!!! BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!!!

A stunning conclusion to one of the most beautifully written and intensely passionate love stories I have ever read. Dean and Liv's romance is simply breathtaking!!

What makes the story in this series standout among romance books is that it is about an already-married couple. It begins after the "happily-ever-after" where most romances end. Over the course of the past two books, we'd seen this couple survi
Candace
Oh, how I've enjoyed Dean and Olivia! I hear that there are some more books in this series, but I'm stopping here for the time being. Why? Mainly because Dean and Olivia seem to have arrived at a happy place and I'm not willing to let anything change that right now. After reading and listening to these three books back to back, I feel like I should be able to bask in my HEA for a while.

Let's face it, these two had to work for it! Personal tragedy and vindictiveness continued to taint their life
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo LaneSpiralofBlisss3TitlebySueBee_zps4a6d9a25.jpg
 photo sexyembrace2bysb_zpsab65ab18.gif
 photo SpiralofBliss400_zpsf5129591.gif
 photo grinding_zps21c7d711.gif
★★★★★! Awaken, book 3 of 3! Professor Dean West & his Beauty’s journey of love, commitment, self-reflection & growth, hardship & triumph!

My sincerest thanks to the lovely ladies on our BR; Melissa, Patty, Katy, Elizabeth, Gisele, Alleskelle, and Linda…!

“Our eyes meet, and a thousand hopes, fears, and wishes pass between us.”

Books in the Spiral of Bliss Trilogy should be read in order:
Book 1: Arouse
Book 2: Allure
Book 3: Awaken

In Arouse (book 1) we followed
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
5 million stars!!!!!!

I was lucky enough to receive an Arc from Nina for this book and let me just say it made my day when I received that message and was the highlight of my 2014
I've waited for this book for months and months....
And boy did Nina Lane deliver!

If there is one book I wish I could rate more than 5 stars this would definitely be it!

Dean and Liv overcome the mess they are in and we see Liv become such a strong person to the woman we first met.

Professor Dean...

From Allure to Arouse to
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
+ 5 PASSIONATE STARS

"You and me professor." "You and me beauty."

OMG I love this series so much!! I'ts one of my favorites. Nina really knows how to make you feel so many emotions through her books!! She is an amazing author! Awaken takes the reader through the trials of Dean and Liv. But in this book there is so much love!!!I hope that one day when I get married, I can have as much love and as good of a relationship as Dean and Liv!!!

description

Awaken picks up with Dean going to Italy in addition to kee
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
It's live!! >> http://amzn.to/1euCzr4 <<

6 BREATHTAKING ~ MAGNIFICENT ~ SOUL-ETCHING STARS!!!

My Liv:

My Dean:

description

“Sometimes your heart gets so filled with emotions that words alone can’t express them all. So you need singing and dancing, a philharmonic orchestra, and a full chorus backing you up. Because there is THAT MUCH inside you.”

That sentence above just described my thoughts for this book. As a voracious reader whose acquired tastes constantly changes, my feelings for Dean and Liv, however
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Full review posted on 1-7-14

LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!!

5 BIG BRIGHT SHINING STARS!!!!

Oh Professor West, you and me baby, let's go

photo cumberbatch-hnng_zps43f2ec95.gif

photo tumblr_mgec31BBc81s31chko1_500_zps7e2c5172.gif

REVIEW

My Husband doesn’t just love me. He knows how to love me. He knows what I need and when I need it, sometimes even better than I do He knows how to unfold all the tight, rough parts of me and smooth them out with one glide of his hand. - Liv

This series is utter perfection. Nothing is more beautiful then reading about a married couple so deeply in love and dedica
Katrina Passick Lumsden
Jan 20, 2014 rated it did not like it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How was I so wrong about this author in the beginning? How the hell did that happen? I've been pondering it for a little while, and I think I get it. Somewhat. The first book in this series, Arouse, centers around the beginning of trouble in paradise for our married lovebirds. I found it rather interesting because it was different in the sense that the couple has been together five years, they're married, and now the reader is seeing what happens when the honeymoon phase has completely worn
Geri Reads
May 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5+++++ beautiful, exquisitely written stars!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spiral Bliss is by far one of my favorite series of all time. From the very beginning of Dean and Liv's journey in Arouse and then Allure and now, with Awaken, I have been rooting for this couple. I laughed and cried with them through this journey. And now, their story has finally come full circle.

Awaken is exquisitely written in both Liv and Dean's point of view. Everything was well executed and the book captured and held my attention from begin
Jen
Found out that Awaken will be coming out January 7/2014!!! YAY! I can't wait until you all get to see Dean and Olivia again!!!

I just finished my beta read..and all I can say at this point is that the book is dang HOT!
Wonderful and sexy..but that's pretty much all I can say at this time!!
Waiting for Professor Dean West was worth it!!

Second Beta read finished!! Professor Dean West can rock my world anytime! OMG...the scenes of him and Liv together in this book was beyond sizzling! I can't wait to
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
Overall Dean and Liv deserve

5--BEAUTYful--Stars!

What an EPIC ending to Dean and Liv's journey. If you haven't read the Spiral of Bliss series, I can't recommend it enough. Dean and Liv are one of the most REAL couples.

Warning: Contains spoilers if you haven't read Allure and Arouse

Awaken picks up where Arouse left off. Dean and Liv suffered the heart-breaking loss of their baby and Dean was accused of sexually harassing one of his students.

Maggie

Gah...I seriously hate you.

Dean is off doing a
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
6****** sensual, beautiful and PERFECT stars!!

OMG where do I start with this review, first of all I 100% fell in love with Dean and Liv all over again in this one, Nina has exceeded herself not only with Dean and Liv and their complete devotion for each other but the story really did grab me in, I couldn't put it down...

photo FD045A0A-DA0C-46CF-AA52-BBD6B7B495AB_zpscfjfvlfj.jpg

Whats it about?
At the end of Allure Dean is now dealing with an alleged sexual harassment charge at Kings university with one of his students, so he is taking some time
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Oh please stop Professor! *blushing*
I love you too darling.... :D

My God, I just can't get enough of this series... Loved it so much!!! <3

Georgia ♥
5 Beautiful, Heartwarming & Passionate Stars

Anyone can love, but it takes Liv and Dean to love like THIS.

description

Love is a journey. It doesn't end at the happily ever after. Boy kisses girl, they fall in love, they get married and they ride together into the sunset. That's for fairytales. The real love stories, the deep and meaningful ones start when the lights dim and the problems start. True love endures and awaits. Hurts and cries. And sometimes, some special times it wins. And it is more than beauti
Anja

"Love the one who proves to
you that happily ever after
is only the beginning."

I don't know why I've waited so long to read the last book in this incredible series.

Maybe I was a little afraid it wouldn't be as good as the previous books...or maybe I just couldn't deal with the fact that this is THE END.

It really doesn't matter now...because I freaking LOVED IT!!!
AWAKEN is my first 5 ✭✭✭✭ read in 2015.

I'm still not ready to say goodbye to Liv & Dean yet. That
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Connections...we all crave them. They're the basis for everything and no one comes to terms with that better than Dean and Liv in this third book of their saga. They've come together, they've struggled and now it's time to come together again.

And they do it so bloody well...and over and over again! ;) Yes...this book is all about that connection as well. The Professor is definitely a master at that so, no disappointments there!

However, when the book first starts, Dean is off to Italy for an ar
Jennifer Kyle
May 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
This song must play in the back of Liv’s mind every time she is near her sexy Professor...

description

This was a great conclusion for Professor West and Liv. I enjoyed Liv finding herself and our favorite couple handling life together. Simply put, I love the way this couple loves one another. They are truly swoon worthy!

”My husband doesn’t just love me. He knows how to love me.”

Maggie Hamilton and her charges of sexually misconduct are still lurking and will come to ahead in this book. Fans will be happ
Jasmine
5 BLISSFUL STARS! ★★★★★

"And the most valuable lesson I’ve learned will forever live in my heart, right beside my husband. Love the one who proves to you that happily ever after is only the beginning.”

I swooned, I cried, I laughed and then I cried more. But above all, I fell in love with Dean & Liv's story over and over again throughout the entire series.

I have no more other words to utter than I've already said in my previous reviews. The title of the series speaks for itself; it was tr
Alice
Apr 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 PERFECTLY IMPERFECT STARS.

description

As you can see, I'm a mess right now. I can't believe this series is over. Nonono. I need more Dean and Liv. Please. I can't.

I couldn't stop crying while reading the last pages, because omg, this book. And the last lines..wow. It feels like I took this journey with them. This series gave me a lot and this amazes me every time.

So now I'll just curl up into a ball and die cry..

Thanks again to Karéz for BRing this book with me..
Review to come?? Maybe.
~ Becs ~
5 stars - Exquisitely beautiful, intensely erotic. Books like this remind me just why I love reading so much.

“I’m at your feet forever, Olivia Rose,” I whispered the instant before our lips met. “I’ll move heaven and earth to give you whatever you want, whatever you need.”

“Oh, Dean.” She pressed her hand to the side of my face.

“All I need is you.”

The first two books in the Spiral of Bliss trilogy, Arouse and Allure, were amongst my favourites in 2013 and I’d been looking forward to reading the
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Jun 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
I expected maybe a little bit more of some parts, but none the less.. the book was beautiful and I loved it.. :D <3
Prof. West melts my heart and panties with his charm, looks and love.
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
May 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing

5++++ Alluring, Arousing and Amazing stars

'We loved with a love that was more than love. – Edgar Allan Poe'

“I love that you love me, professor.” – Liv West
“I love loving you, beauty.” – Dean West

Jenny: Despite The Spiral of Bliss series being one of our all-time favourites, we’re not going to go into detail about the story. Why? Because we’ve waxed lyrical about this series since we were first introduced to Dean and Live a year ago and we have, since then, been captivated by every word writt
Len
May 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Beautiful Stars

The book deserved more than a five stars. It was somehow realistic, passionate at fascinating.

I love everything in story. I loved how the characters improved themselves. The writing was superb. The author knew how to captive the attention of readers. You will feel the emotions like you were part of story. Dean & Liv became more stronger from Arouse to Awaken. I like how live stand up to their marriage. How she protected Dean and their relationship against everyone who wants to
Jen
Jun 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing

5 FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE STARS!

This book/series is exquisite! Nina Lane has blown me away with her story about Dean and Liv. I found myself purposely reading this last book slower than usual because I didn't want this story to end.

We all love our romance stories and root for the guy to get the girl. Well in this case we get to see what life is like after the boy gets the girl. Sometimes it's not all roses, but true love always wins out. Through Dean and Liv's story there is no question that t
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
FIVE STARS!!!!
(BR with Melissa, SueBee, Katy, Elizabeth, Gisele, Alleskelle, and Linda)

BRILLIANT, BEAUTIFUL, ROMANTIC, and SCORCHING HOT!!

"Awaken" was well worth the wait.
The final chapter in the "Spiral Bliss" series.
This is the conclusion to the love story of Dean and Olivia West.

photo image_zps3f49a2a0.jpg

What I loved about this story was that the characters are a couple that have been married for several years.
They go through some of what every day couples experience and we get to join them on their journey.

I fell
Alex
BR with my pretty! <3

Hosted by imgur.com

I loved the first two books in this trilogy, but the third one didn't exactly wow me. I don't remember Liv being so annoying in the first and second book. She sure was annoying in this one.

Dean was ok.

Nothing else to say, for now.

4 stars
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
May 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
(6 I'm yours. Always will be." Stars!)

(BR with Patty, SueBee, Katy, Elizabeth, Gisele, Alleskelle, and Linda)

photo ace28a46-5e0b-414c-9911-fbbf05c8597d.jpg

photo 81b2c815-d917-4332-a458-d90e03578064.gif

This book was absolute perfection for me. I loved everything about it. It was definitely a more than five start read for me. Rarely do I enjoy a third book in a series as much as I did this one.

photo 2c2c5f33-4e8e-48bf-a178-03209b1d3693.jpg

In the beginning Dean is still away on his archeological dig in Italy. He is trying to clear his head and get some much needed time away after all the drama at the University. This give
Silvana
Jul 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review***

description
Not enough Stars to describe how much I enjoyed this book!

There is no better feeling than opening a book and getting lost in its pages, wanting it to go on and on but find that you finished it in one sitting and while sad to see it end, you are richer for having read it. This is what happened with me while reading the first two books in the Spiral of Bliss Series- ‘Arouse’ and ‘Allure’- and now ‘Awaken’. This series is everything a s
Infidelity 1 3 May 05, 2019 03:40PM
Quote on last page! 1 35 Jul 23, 2014 10:26PM
Join us buddy-reading Awaken, book 3 in the Spiral of Bliss saga! 281 117 Jan 12, 2014 08:51PM

• The Road Back to Us
  • Bad Things (Tristan & Danika, #1)
  • Lovely Trigger (Tristan & Danika #3)
  • The Devil's Revenge (The Devil's Eyes, #2)
  • Unforgiven (Unforgiven, #1)
  • Burn (Songs of Submission, #5)
  • The Torn Up Marriage
  • After the Fall (The Fallen Men, #4)
  • Frayed Silk
  • After Hours
  • Fallen Son (The Fallen Men, #2.5)
  • Suit (The Twin Duo, #1)
  • True (The Story of Us #1)
  • The Divorce (The Relationship Quo, #1)
  • Crashed Out (Made in Jersey, #1)
  • What He Always Knew (What He Doesn't Know, #2)
  • The Devil's Son (The Devil's Eyes, #3)
  • The Wild Side (The Wild Side, #1)
New York Times & USA Today bestselling author Nina Lane writes hot, sexy romances about professors, bad boys, candy makers, and protective alpha males who find themselves consumed with love for one woman alone.

Originally from California, Nina holds a PhD in Art History and an MA in Library and Information Studies, which means she loves both research and organization. She also enjoys traveling and

Spiral of Bliss (5 books)
  • Arouse (Spiral of Bliss, #1)
  • Allure (Spiral of Bliss, #2)
  • Adore (Spiral of Bliss, #4)
  • Always (Spiral of Bliss, #5)

News & Interviews

“You and me, professor.”
“You and me, beauty.”
38 likes
“Love the one who proves to you that happily ever after is only the beginning.” 30 likes