Start by marking “Sailor Moon, tome 15: La Reine Nérénia” as Want to Read:
Sailor Moon, tome 15: La Reine Nérénia

Sailor Moon, tome 15: La Reine Nérénia (美少女戦士セーラームーン / Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon #15)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  1,610 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews

Bunny et Manoru sont tous deux frappés par une malédiction qui ronge leur coeur comme celui de la Terre, Élusion. La reine des Dead Moon, Nérénia, a eu raison d'Hélios qui a déployé ses dernières forces pour protéger ses amis. Comment nos héros et leur cortège de guerrières vont-ils faire pour en savoir plus sur cette implacable ennemie? Parviendront-ils à la vaincre?

Cont

Published November 19th 1997 by Glénat (first published July 5th 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Sailor Moon, tome 15, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sailor Moon, tome 15

Julie
Dec 12, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: shoujo fans
Recommended to Julie by: watched the anime
One of my all-time favorite series. The gateway series to getting me into anime and manga! The artwork impressed me so much, and the story was fun. It is still one of my favorites both because it's well-done, and for nostagia reasons.

This is the version that came out during the middle age of manga: before they stopped flipping the artwork, but right as TokyoPop was starting to emerge, and the volumes got cheaper. Unfortunately you could see it in the quality, as there were a lot of typos and som
Daniela
Mar 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
¡Genial! Eternal Sailor Moon aparece mucho más antes, las Sailor Scouts son princesas de sus propios planetas, Artemis, Luna y Diana aparecen como humanos, y Rini descubre quienes seran sus compañeras en el futuro. Realmente es una lástima que en el anime quedaran olvidados todos estos detalles grandes ( como el cristal dorado que en el realidad era el de Darien y no de Rini). Y me tomo 18 años darme cuenta que Eliot y Rini son como una especie de segunda versión de Darien y Serena.
Grey Liliy
And Super S has concluded~ An awesome ending to this arc with all sorts of action, love and romance! Our favorite Princess finally gets a chance to give her "I'll punish you speech" (a perfect moment), Tuxedo Mask steps up and shows his own power, team work and of course - Chibi Moon and Helios have their moment. <3

Good ending, lots of fun. It's been a joy to re-read a book I used to adore when I was a younger. Sailor Moon is just one classic I don't think I'll ever kid tired of. :3
Sammy
Dec 13, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comic
After three lacklustre editions, things pick back up again as the scattered story threads come together well enough. I'm still disappointed by the lack of a connection to the series' overall continuity, but there were some intriguing villains, and a few good moments. I'll read the remaining three volumes eventually, but I hope they provide a fitting conclusion to the series, and not another repetitive installment.
Robin
Aug 07, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
I know that this manga is far from the best... the story can be cliche in places, and the art is horrible in spots...

But it has a special place in my heart - it was one of my very first introductions to anime and manga, and there's something empowering about Sailor Moon and the sailor scouts. I don't think it matters how old I get... I'll always find my way back to this manga.
M Strawberry Reviews
The manga handled the story better, and almost literally kept me at the edge of my seat. One thing I really liked is that in here, the Amazoness Quartet will eventually become the Asteroid Senshi, whereas in the anime they just go away/disappear.
Michael
Feb 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The queen of the Black Moon battles the Scouts for all the marbles, and after some back and forth, Sailor Moon goes through another epic transformation and wins the day. Takeuchi's got a good eye for majestic shots of her heroine transcending the evil forces thrown at her.
Marce♡
Feb 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014, manga
Y yo que creía que 18 tomos era mucho y me acabo de terminar el tomo 15 (lo empecé hace tres días atrás) osea estoy así: WHAT?
Es que... estoy súper obsessed. Me encanta, es como demasiado tierno *-*
Devvy
Jun 27, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
was sad and truly heartbreaking at first. one of the best!
Syahira Sharif
Dec 16, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
still dunno why people ever like the american and the new version... poster.. dude, gorgeous poster. should I review it? nah...
Lunari Lizardi
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, 2015, manga
Eternal Sailor Moon!!
Marchel
Nov 09, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Di Indonesia terbit dengan judul Sailor Moon vol. 15, terbitan Elex Media Komputindo.
Marco
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dícen los rumores que técnicamente este es el fin de Sailor Moon, incluso, algunos consideran el "arc" StarS como un "Spin-off" obviamente a causa de lo fuerte del mismo.
Rachael Graham
Oct 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
favorite manga of all time!
Whispering_kage
Jan 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
By far one of my favorite series from my childhood. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Sadly now it is really hard to find but if you manage to track down the volumes more power to you.
^_^,
Amanda
Jun 20, 2012
Dhika Himura
Sep 17, 2007
  • Magic Knight Rayearth II, Vol. 2 (Magic Knight Rayearth II, #2)
  • Ceres: Celestial Legend, Vol. 4: Chidori
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 4: To Bud
  • Planet Ladder, Volume 5
Naoko Takeuchi (武内 直子, Takeuchi Naoko) born March 15, 1967, a manga artist (mangaka), lives in Tokyo, Japan. Takeuchi's works have a wide following among anime/manga fans. She has become a well-known mangaka worldwide. Her most popular work, Sailor Moon, rose to become one of the most recognized manga/anime figures to date.

Takeuchi is married to Yoshihiro Togashi, the author of YuYu Hakusho series
More about Naoko Takeuchi...

美少女戦士セーラームーン / Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Sailor Moon, #1 (Sailor Moon, #1)
  • Sailor Moon, #2 (Sailor Moon, #2)
  • Sailor Moon, #3 (Sailor Moon, #3)
  • Sailor Moon, #4 (Sailor Moon, #4)
  • Sailor Moon, #5 (Sailor Moon, #5)
  • Sailor Moon, #6 (Sailor Moon, #6)
  • Sailor Moon, #7 (Sailor Moon, #7)
  • Sailor Moon, #8 (Sailor Moon, #8)
  • Sailor Moon, #9 (Sailor Moon, #9)
  • Sailor Moon, #10 (Sailor Moon, #10)