Start by marking “Accidentally Married on Purpose (Love and Games, #3)” as Want to Read:
Accidentally Married on Purpose (Love and Games, #3)

Accidentally Married on Purpose (Love and Games #3)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  1,099 ratings  ·  216 reviews
One ring plus one wild night equals one crazy love

Sherry Robicheaux loves men. She loves love. And she loves an adventure. So when she meets a mysterious man while working backstage at a country music concert in Vegas, she’s all about what’s happened in Vegas staying there.

Country music superstar Tyler Blue just wants a weekend of anonymity…though there’s something about t
Published July 14th 2014 by Entangled: Bliss

To ask other readers questions about Accidentally Married on Purpose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Accidentally Married on Purpose

Shannie⭐️this Whore Loves BIG C##KS⭐️
4.75 I Wanna Ride Tyler Blue Stars!!

This book was exactly what I needed. A sugary sweet, oops waking up "married in Vegas" story. I gotta admit I'm just a sucker for these romances. Tyler Blue is country music's "it" guy but the man underneath the musician mask is a completely different man than the one seen in the public eye. So when Sherry Robicheaux mistakes him for a "roadie", Tyler plays along enjoying being with someone who wants to get to know Tyler the man.
Sherry Robicheaux loves life, l

Loved this!! What a fun and fairly quick read!! Two thumbs up from this chick!!
Claire Robinson
3.5 - Always the fling, never the forever. Stars!

Accidentally Married on Purpose is hands-down my absolute favourite of the Love & Games series. Sherry Robicheaux has been a favourite of mine throughout the previous two books and it was great to finally get into the head of this sassy, quirky likable girl.

She’d always been the type of girl who jumped in feet first and fell in love at first sight.

Tyler Blue isn’t looking for a relationship or commitments, but pressure from his record label Be
Danielle (Love at First Page)
Thanks to Netgalley and the publisher for a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Rachel Harris has done it again! It's not often that I rate any book five stars, let alone one in this genre, but that's been the case twice now for the Love and Games series.

After finishing Seven Day Fiancé, I couldn't wait to get Sherry's book. She's a firecracker with a lot of spunk and heart who just wants to find her own happy ending. She's quick to fall in love, but never with the right guy, so
Rachel Harris’ Love and Games series is one of my favourites in the Bliss line. If you haven’t had the pleasure, go do so because with gorgeous men, wonderful women, heart-fluttering romance and the small town atmosphere, each one is a treat. Accidentally Married on Purpose is a perfect addition. I've always loved Sherry Robicheaux and her quirkiness, and her venture into coupledom has it all. She craves the fairy tale, her very own HEA, but first she needs to have some fun and throw caution to ...more
Tyler Blue is a country music legend. His life is completely devoted to the music and despite women throwing themselves at him he generally brushes them off and returns to his hotel room alone. Until he sees Sherry in the green room. She's completely different to the women in his world, starting with the purple streaked hair, her smart mouth and the fact that she doesn't know him from bar of soap.

After being burned by love, Sherry takes a job in Las Vegas catering a Tyler Blue's green room. Whi
Loved these characters so much! Their chemistry was off the charts & I think Sherry & I could be BFFS! All the post-its made me swoon, too. This book had me grinning from beginning to end!
Jaime Arkin
I adore Rachel Harris and this past week I went on a binge of all her upcoming titles. The Love and Games series is one of my favorites so there was no question I was reading it as soon as I could get my hands on it. This was exactly the kind of book I needed this week!

Accidentally Married On Purpose highlights Sherry, who we’ve all gotten to know in the previous two titles in this series, and while I can honestly say that the men in this series are what I usually love most, I was really lookin
Wow! I fell head-over-heels in love with Tyler Blue and his post-it notes. I sobbed like a baby and loved every teary moment.
I was snagged by the title of this read. This is my first Rachel Harris romance and I am wondering how this is the first time one of her books has crossed my path. I must have been hiding under a rock or something because this author is amazingly talented. Her character development is out of this world. From the blue streaks in Sherry’s hair to Tyler’s girl, Rachel’s chara
Heather Anne
Rachel Harris is officially one of my favorite authors! I’ve loved every single one of her books that I’ve read, but this one was the cherry at the top of a chocolate fondue sundae. I don’t even know if that’s a real sundae, but it sounds delicious.

I couldn’t put this book down from the moment I started it and devoured it in less than 8 hours. After meeting Sherry in Seven Day Fiance, I was so hoping to get to know her much more and see more of her spunky attitude. I also wanted another romance

ACCIDENTALLY MARRIED ON PURPOSE by Rachel Harris is a sweet contemporary romance featuring a country western crooner and a quirky, down-home girl. It's the third book in Rachel's Love and Games series set in the Louisiana bayou. There are interconnected characters in the books and a tad of a continuing thread but this book can be easily read as a standalone. However, I highly recommend reading all the books in this series as they are all fantastic reads.

Jul 13, 2013 Kassiah marked it as to-read
Shelves: adult, pub-2014
NGL, I hope we get to see Cane deck the dude who broke his sister's heart in Taste the Heat. I {heart} snarky Sherry!
Jessica (Lovin' Los Libros)
Two words folks: Tyler. Blue.

Tyler Blue to me is the Luke Bryan of the fictional book world.

Top Ten Reasons Why I Love Tyler:

1) He's a musician.

2) He wears tight jeans and big belt buckles.

3) He's incredibly down to earth and sweet.

4) He writes his own lyrics!

5) He is great with dogs.

6) He writes the sweetest notes ever via post-its and puts them on the bathroom mirror.

7) He's incredibly dedicated
A.J. Pine
What did I think? You want to know what I thought, Goodreads?

Okay then.

I just finished the book this afternoon. It's 8 hours later. I'm still smiling and having all the fluttery butterfly feels. That's what Rachel Harris's writing does--gives me the fluttery butterflies.

I absolutely adore this book. Tyler and Sherry are one of my favorite couples ever. That's right, people. I ship them. Big freaking time.

If you haven't read books one and two in the Love and Games series, Taste the Heat and Seve
5 heartwarming stars

Loved Accidentally Married on Purpose!

I was so excited when I heard Rachel Harris was going to give us Sherry's story. I loved her character from the other books in this must read series, and boy was I right to be excited.
This book was SOOOO good, loved Sherry and OMG Tyler made my heart swoon!

They had amazing chemistry, loved their banter and just everything about them. I truly couldn't find anything that I didn't like or enjoy about this book.

I love the Love and Games seri
Oh man, this is my favorite of Rachel's books. I do adore this series, but Sherry was always my favorite. I'm thrilled she got her own book.

Love love love the premise. Rachel's got a way of writing the UST and she excels at it. Sherry and Tyler almost made my head explode. As always, the dual pov is fantastic, I so love being able to see both sides of the story.

Lots of snark, heavy on the southern charm and a light dusting of heartfail made for an easy and fun read. I'm sort of hoping we get t
Amy Fournier
Oh my! This was such a sweet and fun romance! I absolutely loved this. Rachel Harris is amazing at writing swoony love stories, and this was one of my favorites. Very low drama, very sweet, and very entertaining. Sherry and Tyler's story took me away on a whirl-wind romance that I didn't want to step out of. Both were amazing characters that I easily connected with and I enjoyed being in their heads. Most stories like this have some type of major drama that is usually a stupid misunderstanding b ...more
I expected this to be one of those normal 'waking up married in Vegas' stories but I didn't expect to swoon over their story. I think it's safe to say that this book made me rethink about lasting first impressions because I was sure they weren't accurate.

The first chapter made me thought that Sherry was a sappy softie with an optimistic view on love. While that is not entirely wrong, she was also a witty and sharped-tongue woman who is not afraid of speaking her mind. Tyler also made me thought
Dawn Dysart
Love, love, love!!! First book I've read from this author and it won't be the last!! This book can be read as a stand alone however it is part of a series that the author intertwines all of characters effortlessly. For someone reading the series from the beginning, one can see how their lives have changed through each book as this was #3. I read this from beginning to end in one sitting. Just...was light and refreshing.

Sherry is spunky, beats to her own drum, says what she thinks, heart of gold
Liza Wiemer
Accidentally Married on Purpose was romance novel perfection. Really. Perfection. It doesn't get better. I swooned. I laughed. I sighed. I fell in love with every one of these characters. And what a HEA! You need an escape?

Here you go. Things to look for while reading:

1. Extraordinary first dates and Los Vegas marriage - I never would have thought that a wedding chapel with Elvis would be romantic, but Rachel Harris made it that way.
2. Dancing in the rain - and then having a song written about
It isn’t often that I read a book that makes me smile the whole way through and then, even a week later, makes me smile just thinking about! I adored this book – the characters were great, the writing was superb, and the story captured me from the first page.

So we have Sherry – wild child, addicted to love, crazy chica…at least according to everyone in town, including her family. But after yet another failed relationship, she thinks she has the perfect solution to get her love life on track – ha
 Lori (Ficwishes)
This is my third book by Rachel Harris and I have to say, that I am now lifelong fan. Accidentally Married on Purpose is from Entangled Bliss, meaning that while it is still a Romance, it is the more PG version of Romance. But for those who like their Romance to be steamy, never fear. Rachel writes the hottest non-sex around. There was so much tension and build up that I didn't even notice that the final act was not explicit.

Tyler and Sherry meet and have an immediate and intense connection. Sh
Jessica Alcazar
I received an ARC copy of this book by NetGalley and Entangled Publishing, LLC in exchange for an honest review:

This book had me smiling from beginning to end! My first by Rachel Harris and it will not be my last! I just downloaded the first two books in this series to begin later today!

I LOVED Sherry! I want to be her! LOL She's the girl who even though she has been burned in the past by men, she doesnt give up on love! She was sassy and funny and had such a HUGE heart! LOVE HER!

Well, hell. This book left me feeling completely satisfied. There was something about this one that just stood out for me. I loved both Taste The Heat and Seven Day Fiance, but Accidentally Married on Purpose was the perfect book to conclude the series with.
I loved this book a little bit more than its predecessors, because of Sherry. I adore her. You read about her in the previous books and she seems like a bit of a flake, but when you read her character, you get instantly bowled over. She’s fun
 photo LIASOM_zps9e498f89.png

Received an ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review

Probably my favourite book in the 'woke up married in Vegas' trope followed by a very enjoyable execution of the 'fake relationship' plot. Very often the reason behind the need for a fake relationship requires a bit of a stretch of the imagination (e.g. meddling relatives say a guy must marry before he can receive his inheritance) but given Tyler's career as a country music star, the need to stay married was realistic (and I like ho
Autumn Review
I have been anxiously awaiting Sherry's book and I have to exceeded every expectation I had! I LOVED this book! I loved every minute.

Sherry has always been the wild one of the family, so it's no surprise that she would head to Vegas and end up married. Not only did she get married, but she married a famous country singer. Oh and btw, she doesn't really like country music, but Tyler Blue...he's her exception. What was surprising in a way to me was that even though Sherry has an eclectic
Rachel Harris has become a go-to author when I'm looking for a romance that has it all! Sherry and Tyler's romance was such a joy to read. Beyond their sizzling chemistry, I really enjoyed their courtship. They're such a fun couple. I found myself laughing out loud several times. Of course, I teared up a few times, too. I read the book in one sitting...just couldn't put it down!
I LOVED this book! This book was so much more than I was expecting. The characters were so life like I got completely wrapped up in their story. It was like peeking into a window of a couple just learning to love. This book really showed different facets of marriage: sickness and health, honor and cherish, and much more. I can't wait to read more by Harris.
Trixiter Marczak
If I could give this book MORE than 5 stars I would! By far my favorite book in the series! I guess Sherry's character has been a favorite of mine from book one so finally getting her story has been worth the wait! I strongly recommend this ENTIRE series, and again, this one is the best! Thank you Rachel for writing such a wonderful, feel good series of books! :)
I was so invested in Sherry and Blue’s story that I stayed up reading way too late, fanned myself repeatedly, and yearned for their love to finally take root.

Their chemistry was off the charts and I became a puddle of goo over the notes--you'll see for yourself!

I LOVE all the books in this series, but this one was definitely my favorite! Sherry Robicheaux was a smart and sassy match for Tyler Blue and I loved seeing her in action. I fell for Tyler Blue hook line and sinker and really understood
  • Second Chance Ranch (Hope Springs, #1)
  • Resisting Her Rival (Stealing the Heart, #2)
  • Making Waves (Perfect Kisses, #3.5)
  • Her Secret, His Surprise
  • Your B&B or Mine?
  • Wild About Her Wingman (Secret Wishes, #3)
  • Resisting the Rancher (Three River Ranch, #4)
  • Guarding His Heart (Half Moon Bay #3)
  • Her Backup Boyfriend (The Sorensen Family, #1)
  • Tempted in the Tropics (Suddenly Smitten, #2)
  • A Wife for One Year (Those Engaging Garretts!)
  • Her Summer with the Marine (The Donovan Brothers, #1)
  • Just My Luck (Shamrock Falls, #3)
  • The Doctor's Fake Fiancée (Red River, #3)
  • Unexpectedly His (Smart Cupid, #2)
  • The Geek Billionaire Makeover
  • Taming the Country Star
New York Times bestselling author Rachel Harris writes humorous love stories about sassy girls next door and the hot guys that make them swoon. Emotion, vibrant settings, and strong relationships are a staple in each of her books...and kissing. Lots of kissing.

An admitted Diet Mountain Dew addict and homeschool mom, she gets through each day by laughing at herself, hugging her kids, and watching
More about Rachel Harris...

Love and Games (3 books)
  • Taste the Heat (Love and Games, #1)
  • Seven Day Fiancé (Love and Games, #2)

“Apparently, I'm a sucker for a man with belt buckles the size of Texas.” 3 likes
“My flight arrives at eight in the morning," he mentioned casually. "Any chance you can come and get me?"
"Pick you up from the airport? That seems hardcore, Ty. Normally, I'm married to a guy for at least a couple weeks before I take that big a step.”