Start by marking “Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)

Unbeautifully

(Undeniable #2)

4.36  ·  Rating details ·  31,196 ratings  ·  2,407 reviews
Warning: This is not a story about fate or destiny. This is a story about pain, sorrow, and suffering. This is an impulsive whirlwind romance between two lovers that are not meant to be together. Theirs is not a world with sunshine and roses. Instead, their love blossoms in a secret world full of crime, violence, and death. Their story is about what can be born from ...more
Published May 13th 2013 (first published May 12th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Unbeautifully, please sign up.
TinaMarie It can be read stand alone but it will have a lot more meaning if you read the first book as there is a lot of related story arcs in this book.

·  31,196 ratings  ·  2,407 reviews

Start your review of Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
Ada
Sweet Lord Jesus, new realms of awesomeness!!!

This is Danny and Rippers story:

Please take a moment and let that sink in...
...

Now close your eyes and imagine Deuce:

If you opened your eyes, say a little pray for Ripper's sorry ass or balls or any other part of his anatomy that he may need to function properly.

Youll probably want to know some things before you start reading this (yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm talking to the one person who didn't get the chance to devour this book, yet):
1. Go
Love N. Books
Dec 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*Warning: This book contains several aspects of the uglier side of life; it is not for everyone.*

Madeline's warning is true. Oh so true. But you know what? A pretty book does not necessarily make for a good book. A GREAT book even. Madeline's writing is honest, brutally honest. And unfuckingbelievable.

Somehow I kissed an angel's ass or something, because Madeline called me one night and was like "hey bitch... I need you to read this." Okay, if you know Madeline, first you don't say no. Second
Debra

"We existed in a world where words weren't needed. Everything I needed to know, everything he was feeling, I could already see on his face and feel through his touch."

Love is a feeling, a real, raw, and unscripted emotion so sensationally pure, unable to dull even under the strain of a world against it, strong enough to heal the broken and warm even the coldest of hearts.
Innate.

Baba
Nov 06, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars.****Review completed May 16, 2013

photo Bildschirmfoto2013-05-13um191106_zps19d2ef9b.png

we came together in a frantic rush of skin and limbs, my magnitude of need an all-consuming burn that I neededneededgod, I just needed all of him, touching all of me.

"Baby," he said. "Listen to me. I ain't beautiful, you are. You're so damn beautiful you got it spillin' out all over the place, blinding' you into thinkin' I'm beautiful when I ain't. Farthest thing from it."

photo tumblr_mji9x2jyio1s33inqo1_500_zpse4476e16.gif

"Meant what I said," he said, dropping his head, pressing his forehead
Kellie Maddox-Ward
15/05/13
**WARNING** This review contains a lot of swearing.. If you dont like swearing dont fucking read it!

and he kissed her.
And kissed her.
Fucking kissed her.
Kissed the fucking shit out of her.

Holy fuck batman
This book didnt just toy with my emotions.
It fucked them up!
 photo morpheus-meme-generator-my-heart-has-been-ripped-from-my-chest-spat-upon-dashed-to-the-rocks-urinated-on-by-rapid-sea-otters_zps51df3dc8.png

Madeline is a genius.. Utter genius! I didnt think that Undeniable could be topped it was such a fucking epic read.
 photo iloveyou.gif

But boy was I wrong
Excuse my language but man.. She fucked me sideways with my feels in this book!
AJ
Another sensational read from Madeline Sheehan.
AND GODDAMN, I WANT A HOT, BADASS, FOUL-MOUTHED BIKER BOY!!!

Danny and Ripper

Ours was the furthest thing from a picture-perfect romance; it was more of a car crash, a metal-bending, blood-splattered disaster that left no survivors, only bad memories and heartache.
But it was ours.
And because it was oursI wouldnt change a thing.

That quote came from the prologue of this book. By the end of the prologue, I was hooked. By the end of the first chapter, I
Christy
Oct 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Phenomenal Stars!

When I read Undeniable last year, I was blown away. It was raw, gritty, intense... and I loved every second! This book was no different. I was hooked from the prologue. One of those books you will not be able to put down.

photo dccd1cc4-0484-45a6-9560-c91519b6a912_zpsf658d2ff.jpg

This is Danny and Rippers story.

photo 7ec39963-fa75-4557-b5b6-527249a60b53_zpsc2df7c83.jpg

Danielle West grew up with Deuce as a father. Deuce is the Prez of the local MC club. Things havent been ideal at home. Her mom has been out of the picture for some time, her dad and step-mom have been having their issues.
Jennifer Kyle
Nov 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
description

How does Madeline Sheehan write this series?

My only guess is that she must be the prez of her local biker club and if sopatch me in babe!

Ms. Sheehan writes foulmouthed hardcore bikers like nobodys business!!

I'm still reeling myself infrom this gritty, raw, funny, flawed, dirty and intense ride with the Horsemen! Unbeautifully was absolutely FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!!!

The story takes place immediately following the ending of Undeniable. We back track to see how beautiful Danielle West, daughter of
Georgia ♥
4+ Scarred but still Shining, Beauty and Love Stars

Everything has beauty. Even the ugly. Especially the ugly. Because without ugly, there would be no beauty. Because without beauty, we would not survive our pain, our sorrow, and our suffering.

description

Once upon a time a girl, Danielle "Danny" West fell in love with a tortured man, Erik Ripper Jacobs who loved her more than his scarred heart dared to admit.

description

Danny, the daughter of the President of Hells Horsemen Motorcycle Club was supposed to get away of
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
HOLY SHIT!!

description

UnBeautifully is the heart wrenching,frustrating,intense and ultimately BEAUTIFUL story of Danny & Ripper.I felt every emotion!!!
It is real,I filled with such intense emotions!!!

"I dont believe in fate. I firmly believe that life is what you make of it, that life will react to your actions, and that your final destination has nothing to do with destiny but instead everything to do with the choices you make along the way.With one exception.
LOVE"

"All scars tell a story
Brandi
Nov 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What the hell did I just read you may wonder?
 photo tumblr_mbfv22c0FK1rwrt0y_zpsb44d4045.gif

Well sit down and cross your legs ladies and gentleman because when you hear about Unbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan, you run the risk of having your panties (or manties) run off into a lust filled abyss of awesomeness.

photo tumblr_m13nvgovfn1r1denq_zps94831a90.gif

Last year I had the pleasure of reading book one of Sheehan's motorcycle club series promptly named, Undeniable. (Fun fact it was supposed to be a stand alone, but being that Madeline is a fucking Goddess of EPIC proportions she
Alexis *Reality Bites*
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS MINOR SPOILERS, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED -mature content reader discretion is advised.
4.5 STARS out of 5
Genre: Adult Romance Erotica/Suspense

UN-PUT-DOWNABLE

'It was so motherfucking good; she looked like a goddamn sex angel, face flushed and breathing hard, whimpering and crying as he took her hard and fast and she felt like heaven, tight and soft and smooth.
He felt the walls of his world start to shake and the bricks began to fall
ONE
BY
ONE until it was a free-for-all and suddenly
Lisa
*ARC given to blog for honest review*

5+++ MOTHER FUCKING Beautiful Girl Kisses!!!

*WARNING* This review will have profanityI am about to go off on one of the best books I have read this year, possibly ever in my life and if you dont like the word fuckjust stop now. :-) Oh and as usual, I will babble

Fuck. Jesus fucking fuck..can I just say that I have been waiting for UnBeautifully since the second I finished UnDeniable. Why, might you ask? Becausethese characters crawl into your brain, fuck
Seena Seena
Oct 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-fav-s
More books to this effin wild series?

Photobucket

EFF ME TO NEXT TUESDAY THERE IS A PREVIEW....

Photobucket

Seriously?!?!?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!!! Sheehan, Woman, hurry the eff up and release the next book! I say that in the most nicest way possible!!!

Update 15th March 2013
Still no release date?

photo tumblr_m0wjmjp3o31qdldjco1_500_zps9d97efc9.gif
Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*

REEL THESE 5 STARS IN BABY!

WOW! I loved Undeniable but I really wasnt expecting Unbeautifully to be that freaking good!

This is the story of Danny (Deuces daughter) and Ripper. At the end of Undeniable we were all thinking Danny had something special with ZZ but boy, we were waaaaaay wrong.

I dont really want to spoil anything for you so Ill try to behave with the thousand quotes I highlighted while reading but let me tell you, baby, THIS SHIT IS GOOD!

Danny was a great heroine. Ok, she is young
Spoiler Whore-Momoa

I'm gonna punish Ms. Sheehan and not give her that .5 star cause after I savored the book, it left me wanting more. So much more more more.

If you're a hater, guess what hater, you'll be hating.

If you're a lover...be prepared. Lock yourself into a room, get comfortable, have a drink by your side, shut off your phone, put a do not disturb sign on the door cause you are gonna be on one helluva ride.

Here are 6 easy steps before, during and after you get into Unbeautifully.

1. Breathe In,
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Sweet Jesus! I devoured every page of this biker badass book! ***pauses to catch her breath***

photo 06781e291693bad15f979b4fed5b13ed_zpse4819b39.jpg

Unbeautifully was literally everything biker awesome that Undeniable was. Kudos to Ms Sheehan for never failing us.

This story picks up right after the Epilogue of Undeniable but then scoots back three years.....building you back up to present time. It's the story of Danny, Duece's daughter and Ripper, Master at Arms of the Hell's Horsemen MC Club. He's over a decade older than Danny, his face and
Pam
5 fucktastic stars
All scars tell a story, beautiful girl

Oh My GOD, another AMAZING fucking story that I absolutely LOVED. She wove her net and caught you completely, I am happy to say that even with my expectations so high, this so did not disappoint. Ripper and Danny were everything I have hoped for and more. We got to go back in time from the years that passed between the ending of Undeniable and the Epilogue, to see Deuce & Eva and how they got passed all that shit that was thrown
Mr. Darcy's lady {Karinna}
HOLY SHIT!!

I need a minute...

*sigh* ok where to start?

This book was AMAZEBALLS!!! I felt every emotion and then some. One moment I was laughing then the next I was gutted and right after I'd want to throw my tablet across the room. SO. GOOD. Definitely a stay up all night type of book.

Danny and Ripper's story is... Gut retching, scary, amazing, true, flawed, fucked up, intense, and ...Beautiful.

"You may not be beautiful the way you were before" I whispered, cupping his ruined cheek. "But
Courtney
Nov 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As soon as I finished reading this - I sent Madeline a message and told her that because of this book I have to go on a reading sabbatical. She has ruined me for any and all books after this.

With that being said - I will try to make sure that my review does her book justice as to how FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC it is!!!

Unbeautifully is Danny & Ripper's story but we also get some more insights into Deuce & Eva's story. It is raw, real and filled with such intense emotions - crazy, scary, fucked-up
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Heed this well:

"Warning: This is not a story about fate or destiny. This is a story about pain, sorrow, and suffering."

description

Truer words have not be spoken. As with the first book, Undeniable, this book is dark and gritty. The author usually takes you to that extreme...almost the worst case scenario. That doesn't mean there aren't happy and sweet times, it just means they are far and few between.

I'm just going to start with my biggest complaint and it's that I feel cheated! While I wasn't sure how
Mo
May 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars....

but fuck, brother, you have been with me for eighteen loyal years now and that means youre family.

Yep, this book was about family and when I started it I thought I was with this family ..

It was all the names, Jim-Bob, Ripper, John-Boy, Digger, Tick, Elizabeth, Hawk, Cage, Mary-Ellen, Grandma, Pop, Preacher . I was confused.

BUT, I soon realized I was not on Walton Mountain, No Siree this was a much darker place.

"I dont believe in fate. I firmly believe that life is what you make of
Smitten's Book Blog

(^^ add scars!)

I abso-fucking-lutely love these books!!! And Unbeautifully delivered to the nth degree!

Five Rip-Roaring, Motherfucking, Unbeautiful Stars!

I feel the need to include a little warning in my reviews of Madeline's books, to those who aren't familiar with the Undeniable series.
If you are a fan of fluffy romance, chick lit and opposed to bad language, violence and other unmentionables, these books will not be for you.

Madeline holds nothing back in her books. Think gang rape, murder,
Duchess Crystal
***I recieved this ARC in return for an honest review***

This review can also be found at www.mysecretromancebookreviews.com

No sooner met but they looked,
No sooner looked but they loved,
No sooner loved but they sighed,
No sooner sighed but they
Asked one another the reason,
No sooner knew the reason
But they sought the remedy

-William Shakespeare

I dont believe in fate. I firmly believe that life is what you make of it, that life will react to your actions and that your final destination has
HILLZ
Oct 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LIVE ON AMAZON! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C...

When I first read UnDeniable I thought, now here is a book that is honest, raw and a true page-turner. I honestly didnt think Madeline could top herself. I mean, if youve read UnDeniable, you know what I mean. I.WAS.WRONG.

UnBeautifully is the heart wrenching, scarred, frustrating, intense and ultimately BEAUTIFUL story of Danny & Ripper. Once again, we have a book where chapter after chapter is action packed. There is NO FILLER in
• Lisa •
May 19, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 HELL'S HORSEMAN STARS.

description

Where do I begin to talk about my feelings for this story. I'm not sure there are words to fit, I'm exhausted after my Madeline Sheehan book workout. This author certainly knows how to draw out every single emotion possible from her readers. I think I'll start where the other did with the most enchanting prologue I've ever read ...

Vishous
buddy read with my lovely yeehaaaw Shelly :D

LOVED EVERY SINGLE PAGE! LOVED THE FIRST BOOK AND LOVED THIS SEQUEL THE SAME!

LESS CRAZINESS, LESS OVER THE TOP DRAMA BUT MORE EMOTIONS... LOVED IT!!!!!

LOVED RIPPER! LOVED ZZ! LOVED DEUCE (AGAIN... hmmm NEVER STOPPED ACTUALLY)! LOVED EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING :D

NEED ALL OTHER SEQUELS NOW!!!!!

(view spoiler)
Nov 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

*Full Spoiler free review - apart from quotes*

Five......'Holy fuckin' cow, what did I just read?, can I have my mind back please?........well deserved stars....

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Are there any words to describe the feelings I had reading this book? How can an author have the ability to write about things in life that on the surface can only be described as raw and ugly nightmares, but yet she somehow turns them into something 'beautiful'?

'Unbeautifully' is Ripper and Danny's story. It's not a fairy tale story.
NMmomof4
4 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was an enjoyable read. If you want a grittier mc romance, this series is what you need! It definitely isn't rainbows and unicorns, but I still enjoyed it. There were some actions by the h that ticked me off, but otherwise I thought that the angst and connections were pretty spot on. This has a good bit of connection to the first book, Undeniable, because we get a lot of what is going on with Deuce and Eva in this one. I'm pretty sure this can be read as a stand
It's just me Shelly B

He wasnt the kind of guy you went to dinner and a movie with. He was the kind of guy who dragged you out of the lake, shoved you down on the ground, growling and groping you, telling you all the dirty things he wanted to do to youand then did them."

HELL YEAH...that's what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!

Ripper........he is scarred up physically and emotionally. He is a badass biker and he is soooooooo damn fine!!!!!!!!! I can't even elaborate much more but I will tell you this scars or no scars that
What a hot mess 6 151 Sep 22, 2018 03:06AM
age gap? 4 168 Jul 04, 2014 11:24PM
Gabriel's Inferno...: Unbeautifully 42 61 Oct 02, 2013 11:41AM
Mind Fucked in such a good way 47 187 Sep 22, 2013 09:39AM
Novel Spotlight and Giveaway: Madeline Sheehan's "Unbeautifully" ends 6/28 1 34 Jun 05, 2013 01:15PM

• Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2)
  • Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)
  • Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3)
  • Reaper's Stand (Reapers MC, #4)
  • Own the Wind (Chaos, #1)
  • Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3)
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
  • On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Craving Constellations (The Aces, #1)
  • Craving Redemption (The Aces, #2)
  • Renegade Lady (Renegade Sons MC, #1)
  • Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1)
  • Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners, #2)
  • Seize Me (Breakneck, #1)
  • Nine Minutes (Nine Minutes, #1)
  • Silver Bastard (Silver Valley, #1)
  • Reaper's Fall (Reapers MC, #5)
  • Outlaw (Evil Dead MC, #1)

Undeniable (7 books)
  • Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
  • Unattainable (Undeniable, #3)
  • Unbeloved (Undeniable, #4)
  • Undeserving (Undeniable, #5)
  • Undying (Undeniable, #6)
  • Untitled (Undeniable, #7)