Start by marking “Dark Fates” as Want to Read:
Dark Fates

Dark Fates

Just in time for nightfall, fun, but still on the dark side.
Dark Fates short stories:

Wrong Number
Valerie’s insomnia is getting worse. Every time she closes her eyes darkness surrounds her and something scary lurks in its wake. If she doesn’t get sleep soon she’ll go crazy, but can she face her dream filled fears?

Dwarfs Eve
Amber, Derrick, Lydia and Josh visit the cemetery o
Published April 5th 2013 by self published

To ask other readers questions about Dark Fates, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Fates

Start your review of Dark Fates
Winter Sophia Rose
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great Short Haunting Stories With A Twist Of Fun! I Loved It!
Jodie "Bookish"  Cook
Dec 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Book Review

Title: Dark Fates

Author: Lynn Thompson

Genre: Horror/Paranormal/Short Story

Rating: ***

Review: I have to say despite what this book lacks in length it makes up for in content. It was a pure work of art. It fascinates me how any author can pour months of hard work, imagination although with a generous helping of blood, sweat and tears and weave it into less than 40 pages. It’s insane!

I also love the fact that Lynn Thompson instead of writing a novella on one story she has written several
Hannah Leslie
Sep 11, 2016 rated it liked it
When I go out for a meal, I already have an idea of what I would like to eat. Usually it is something I am familiar with; family favourite, reminds me of when I was little or it is simply the best tasting food ever.
However, there are times when I would quite like a change but feel apprehensive that it may not be as nice as my usual. It’s on these occasions I would quite like to do a tasting session; like you can with wine.
Now I know you may be wondering what this has to do with reviewing a book
Amy Shannon
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Terrifying

This is a collection of creepy short stories, each one is uniquely terrifying and creepy in its own way. You can feel your heartbeat throughout the stories, and when you finish the last story, you go back and read it again , from "wrong number" to "karma". My favorite was was the insomniac "Valerie" as anyone who has had lack of sleep can almost feel there is a monster under the bed. Was it truly a "wrong number"? This was a great collection of stories and I will definitely read more o
Chantelle
Jan 26, 2014 rated it liked it
These short stories were a very interesting read. The content of each story had the same central theme and went together well. However, it was a little disappointing because I was left wanting more. None of the short stories has a real ending to it and there was no closure to them. My favorite one was "Dwarfs Eve" however not knowing exactly what happened to the teenagers in the cemeteries, I was hoping it would continue later in another story. None of the stories connected in any way and I thin ...more
Theresa Needham fehse
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Free book for honest review. juliesbookreview.blogspot.com

Dark Fates is made up of 7 short stories. Each has its own twist on scary. It starts with a gal being haunted by a ghost to ghost in a prison tower. Each story will hold your attention waiting to see how it turns out ! The writer does an wonderful job with the characters and the plots. My favorite would have to be The Tavern Cat. Could these stories really happen . . . for that you will have to read and find out !

5 stars
Aug 13, 2019
Susan
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction, short-story
Here’s a well-written collection of short stories of the weird and paranormal. I enjoyed it.

{A}
Cali Evans
rated it did not like it
Oct 05, 2018
Apr 08, 2015
Grace Brannigan
Apr 09, 2015
Lynn Thompson
Aug 07, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sylvia Mcgrath
Dec 13, 2016
Amy Best
Dec 16, 2016
Free Books, .99, ...: Dark Fates Free on Amazon 1 7 Apr 10, 2016 06:49AM
Free Books, .99, ...: Dark Fates #shortstories #Horror #Occult #ghosts #.99 1 2 Dec 04, 2014 08:59AM
Making Connections: 1880. - DARK FATES by Lynn Thompson 10 18 Dec 06, 2013 12:36PM
Dark Fates short stories 1 2 Dec 03, 2013 11:14AM

• Green Lake
  • Spirits in the Trees (The Spirits Trilogy #1)
  • The Son of Man
  • Sudden Death
  • The Trifecta:  God Will Never Forget This Day
  • Killing Tomorrow
  • Disorganized Crime (Kat Makris, #1)
  • Dead and Buried: Where the Bodies Lie (Chasing Happy Book 1)
  • The Paranormal 13
  • The Phoenix Series: Books 1-4
  • Stranger Than Fiction
  • A Borrowed Hell
  • The Fallen and the Elect
  • Out of Time Series Box Set (Out of Time #1-3)
Lynn Thompson’s place is in the Land of Enchantment, where the sky is turquoise blue, the fires rage, and there is rain and/or snow without a cloud in the sky.

Lynn wades through the craziness of life in order to write fiction, her true passion. In her spare time-which isn't much-she loves to hike, camp, read, and sit for hours in hot springs.

Lynn doesn’t have a specific genre that she writes her b

News & Interviews