Start by marking “Hallows Haven” as Want to Read:
Hallows Haven

Hallows Haven

Captain of the cheerleading team, 16 year old Gwen Valiente has it all--the best of friends, a loving home, and a bright future. Little does she know that the people she loves the most have been keeping secrets--life-altering secrets.

When strange things start to happen to Gwen, she is thrust into a magickal new realm called Hallows Haven. Leaving the ordinary behind, she d
Paperback
Published July 10th 2013 by Melissa Brodsky and Nicole Madison

To ask other readers questions about Hallows Haven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hallows Haven

Nadine Hook Me Up Book Blog
4.5 Magical Stars

I was given the chance to beta read Melissa's & Nicole's YA Paranormal book and was happy that it turned out to be such a great debut novel.

Both author's perfectly turned a well-known story into something totally new and gave the book the perfect mixture of magic, suspense, twists, and wth-effects; oh yeah there's sweet love story to find as well ;). I was hooked right at the very beginning of the story, due to the suspense they created - loved it. I was curious how Gwen's
Amy Dempsey
Jun 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was honored to be given the opportunity to recently read/review the book Hallows Haven written by Melissa Brodsky and Nicole Madison. This book has been a refreshing change to the books I have been reading recently. The intertwining of magical and mythical people/creatures is truly amazing. I love how seamlessly it makes sense and fits together in the world of Hallows Haven. We learn about Gwen and her grandmother and their journey from Michigan to the secret underground world of Hallows Have ...more
Shana Dieli
Jul 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Seriously loved this book. I love that it was not your typical paranormal story all about vampires or werewolves. No this story is about magick, more importantly a girl who recently discovers she is magick. But she's not just your run of the mill witch, there's more to her and I wont reveal too much so I don't give away the entire story. But I will say I CANNOT wait for the next book in the series. Talk about an amazing, chair gripping cliff hanger!
Erica
Jun 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Melissa did an amazing job! have you read beautiful creatures, than you will really like hallows Haven!!! I was one of the lucky people who got to read it before it was done! And now I am reading the final version and I know it will be even better!
Dani B
May 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I beta read this book I loved it! my review was sent to the writer. cant wait to read book 2.
Brittany *** A Beautiful Book Obsession**
4.5 Amazing Stars!!

I received an ARC of Hallows Haven for a honest review. This was a first time reading a book by Melissa Brodsky and Nicole Madison so I had no idea what I was in for.

Wow, let me say what an Amazing book!! It absolutely blew me away. At first it was a little slow for me but by the middle of the book I just wanted to know more and had to keep reading. This book just pulled me in with all of the creativity and imagination that it had.

I applaud these authors who wrote this book
A.B. Shepherd
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was ok
I was given this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

The book itself was enjoyable and would probably have gotten a much higher rating from me, except for the fact that it ends abruptly in the middle of an action scene which is one of my biggest pet peeves with series writers. There was no sense of completion or resolution of a subplot at all. I really hate when series writers do that.

I will not read book two.
Joyce Yanney
Hard to rate a book that I won and never received. Give one star just because they published a book. Will change review if I ever receive the book. I was looking forward to reading this book. Oh well.
Laura Dobb
Jun 21, 2013 marked it as to-read
After several emails I am still waiting for my copy of this book. This is since the 5th of July 2013, not happy
Elizabeth
Jul 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5/5 stars.

Check back later today (9/12/13) for a review and giveaway (2 e-books) on my blog: http://booksithinkyoushouldread.blogs....
Folashade
Apr 08, 2016
Astacia
May 12, 2017
Melissa Brodsky
May 14, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Nicole Madison
May 16, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Kathleen Witt
Megan
Jun 05, 2013
Amazon 1 3 Jul 13, 2013 11:50AM
Our Cover 1 5 May 26, 2013 05:28PM
  • Finding Meara (An Adven Realm Adventure, Vol. 1)
  • Wolf Dream (Wolf, #2)
  • Charming: A Cinderella Prequel (The Dark Woods, #1)
  • Edge of Truth
  • Strength (Aigis Trilogy, #1)
  • Soul Ties (Soul Ties, #1)
  • Inevitable
  • Salvation (Guardian Angel, #3)
  • Clicks (The Dolphin Prophecy #1)
  • Removed (The Nogiku Series, #1)
  • Switchers (Switchers, #1)
  • Secret Lies
  • Living Dead Girl (The Vampire Hunter, #1)
  • Never Let You Fall (The Prophecy of Tyalbrook, #1)
  • Blessed Chance (Blessed Tragedy, #3)
  • Universe: The Edge of Tomorrow
  • Violet Dawn (Violet Night, #2)
  • Georgetown Academy: Book Three
Melissa used to tell everyone she was going to be a writer when she grew up. Well, she is suddenly a grown up and it looks like she was telling the truth.

Living in a modern-day "Yours, Mine and Ours" household, Melissa is the biological mother of 3 children and the full-time stepmother to her husbands 2 children. On some days, she may even be considered "evil"...and not just as the stepmother!

With