Start by marking “The Lovely and the Lost (The Dispossessed, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Lovely and the Lost (The Dispossessed, #2)

The Lovely and the Lost (The Dispossessed #2)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  1,147 Ratings  ·  177 Reviews
Ingrid and Gabby survived the Underneath. They saved their brother, Grayson, from a future of dark servitude and exposed a plot to undermine the Alliance. But danger still lurks in the streets of Paris, and the Dispossessed, perched on the city's bridges and rooftops, might not be able to save their human wards this time.
Published May 13th 2014 by Delacorte Press

To ask other readers questions about The Lovely and the Lost, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lovely and the Lost

Booknut
Dear Page Morgan...

Between sitting on the edge of my seat as the Waverly siblings constantly threw themselves head-first into danger, and sniffling over the star-crossed beautiful disaster that is Ingrid & Luc's relationship, I was wholly engrossed in this thrilling sequel.

And that ending...oh that ending!

This ending brings new meaning to the word 'torture'. The author leads you along the 'home path' and you're thinking all is well in the world...until the ground opens up beneath you and yo
Colleen Houck
I love Luc. Just sayin'. The amount of effort it takes to write such a book needs to be recognized. The research would have made me dizzy. Page does such a good job with her mythology and her history, it's amazing! Can't wait to start book three!
nick
Jul 04, 2015 rated it really liked it

Having loved The Beautiful and the Cursed, I was eager to get to The Lovely and the Lost. With how events tied up in the previous book, I couldn't wait to continue on with the characters and see where the story would take me. The Lovely and the Lost, was a fantastic sequel, one even stronger than the debut, in my opinion. By the end, I was hooked line and sinker into this series.

One of the most glaring parts of this sequel has to be the character development. Each and everyone of these character
Victoria Scott
Oct 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
An outstanding sequel, and dare I say better than the first book. Morgan does a fantastic job of refreshing our memories before delving into the story, which is something every reader appreciates. I loved encountering the various demons, and romance sizzles between characters at every turn. If you love Cassandra Clare's storytelling, you'll love Page Morgan's THE BEAUTIFUL AND THE CURSED series. This book is dark, passionate, thrilling, and it's set in historic Paris. In other words, it's perfec ...more
Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)
May 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
That was freaking awesome!!!!!!! I need book 3 NOW!
Alicia Batista (Addicted Readers)

4.5 STARS

THE LOVELY AND THE LOST was a bombshell of a sequel!! Filled with everything imaginable, it made for a epic adventure that I absolutely loved exploring! Page Morgan steps her game up in this thrilling second installment, that had my heart-racing, hands-shaking, and fingers turning the pages faster then I could read them in awe and anticipation. Everything is more intense, more raw, more dangerous, and more suspenseful as ever, as the Waverly's explore their otherworldly gifts, their
Melissa
Dec 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book killed me! I was still in love from the first book and this one made me fall even harder. Every character has something amazing about them and that makes then unique and it all shines through.

Ingrid is in love with Luc. Amazing gargoyle, protector, independent , fierce, loyal Luc. But he starts to pull away. Ingrid knows why, but she can't stand being hurt and rejected. Then there is Vander bookworm, loyal, human also in love with Ingrid. He can love openly but doesn't mean he is the
Dark Faerie Tales
May 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review courtesy of Dark Faerie Tales

Quick & Dirty: Full of heart pounding action, epic romance, and one of the best cast of characters I have ever met. It’s just one of those stories you can’t get enough of and when you are finished you are left wanting so much more. This is one of my all time favorite series ever!!!

Opening Sentence: The quiet ached.

The Review:

All the Waverly’s survived their recent run in with the evil fallen angel Axia. But just because they are no longer in immediate dang
Nicole Wang
Jul 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Check out more reviews at http://fiction-freak.com

I read The Beautiful and the Cursed last year, and while I did enjoy it, it just wasn’t my favorite book. But The Lovely and the Lost? Oh my freaking God, I’m just in love with the series now. Or Luc. Or both. Let’s go with both so that no one claims I’m just reading because of Luc (Okay, fine, a lot of my love for this series has to do with him. But not only him. I promise.)Well, since I’m on Luc, let’s talk romance.
Obviously, I’m a bit obsessed
  • Imminent Danger: And How to Fly Straight into It (Imminent Danger #1)
  • Starbreak (Starglass, #2)
  • Burn Bright (Dark Star, #2)
  • The Nightmare Dilemma (The Arkwell Academy, #2)
  • Broken Faith (Spiritual Discord, #1)
  • Chantress Fury (Chantress, #3)
  • The Severed Tower (Conquered Earth, #2)
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • Her Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter, #2)
  • Strange Skies (Burn Out, #2)
  • Imaginable (Intangible, #2)
  • The Defiant (The Forsaken #3)
  • Blackout (Annum Guard, #2)
  • Vigilante (Guards of the Shadowlands, #2.5)
  • Angel & Faith: Family Reunion (Angel & Faith, #3)
  • Ravencliffe (Blythewood, #2)
  • Rebellion (Extraction, #2)
  • Invisible (The Twixt, #2)
I'm the author of the YA Gothic thrillers THE BEAUTIFUL & THE CURSED, THE LOVELY & THE LOST, and THE WONDROUS & THE WICKED. I've been intrigued by les grotesques ever since I saw an old, black-and-white photograph of a Notre Dame gargoyle keeping watch over the city of Paris. I wanted to tell that gargoyle's story. Soon, the idea for The Dispossessed series was born.

I live in New Engla
More about Page Morgan...

The Dispossessed (3 books)
  • The Beautiful and the Cursed (The Dispossessed, #1)
  • The Wondrous and the Wicked (The Dispossessed, #3)
“She may not be mine, but I am still hers.” 10 likes
“He barred his forearm across Marco's brawny chest and shoved him against the stone door. "She may not be mine, but I am still hers.” 5 likes