Start by marking “The Laugh-A-Day Book of Bloopers, Quotes & Good Clean Jokes” as Want to Read:
The Laugh-A-Day Book of Bloopers, Quotes & Good Clean Jokes

The Laugh-A-Day Book of Bloopers, Quotes & Good Clean Jokes

3.61  ·  Rating details ·  44 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
A 365-day humor collection: each day includes a joke, a wacky church bulletin blooper, and a humorous quote.
ebook
Published January 1st 2012 by Fleming H. Revell Company

Be the first to ask a question about The Laugh-A-Day Book of Bloopers, Quotes & Good Clean Jokes

Christian Fiction Addiction
I will not lie: Not every joke, quote or blooper contained in this book will make you laugh. Some will make you cry! On a few occasions I found myself leaking tears from my eyes and laughing so loudly my wife came into the room with raised eyebrows wondering what on earth was wrong with me. Now, of course, it would be impossible to put together a book where every joke or blooper would make everyone laugh all the time. After all, everyone's sense of humour is very different. But Jim Kraus has don ...more
Lillie
The title is "Laugh-a-Day," but for each day there is a joke (or collection of two-line jokes or truisms), a blooper (often from church bulletin boards), and a quote (inspiring, humorous, or thought-provoking). While a handful of the jokes made me laugh out loud, most elicited a chuckle or smile. Fun to read in odd moments to pass the time.
Glenn Crouch
Oct 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: theology
Whilst some entries are more humorous than others, I enjoyed having this as part of my daily devotional.

I would note that some of the jokes are aimed more for Americans, and some are probably not all that "correct" these days.

It can be therapeutic to add something "light" to your devotional time :)
Cindi Chase
Mar 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes you need a break and a laugh to make it through the day. This book is filled with laughs, bloopers and quotes for every day. I found myself feeling less stressed reading it. Laughing and smiling! A good way to cheer yourself up or others. Laughter is the best medicine and this book definately brings that! Enjoy the fun.
Melissa
Oct 31, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook
Freebie e-book that had many cute and funny jokes and stories.
Angela Dueck
Mar 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This joke book has some really good jokes in it and I love that they are clean. It's hard to find clean jokes anymore and it's nice to have a joke book dedicated to clean jokes.
Katy Brandes
Funny if you're into ultra-religious churchy jokes, at least until they overtly preach Republicanism.
Elizabeth Olson
Jun 07, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor, read-2013
I enjoyed a daily dip into this collection of clean jokes, shaggy dog stories, groaners, and quotes to ponder. Fun.
SheLove2Read
Jun 05, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
Rated G corny but clean jokes for all ages.
Kirsten Hoeve
Lane Widick
Jan 08, 2015
Renee
May 05, 2014
“You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do.” 3 likes
“If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?” 3 likes