Start by marking “Inevitable (Harmony, #1)” as Want to Read:
Inevitable (Harmony, #1)

Inevitable (Harmony #1)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  11,566 Ratings  ·  1,022 Reviews
After experiencing a humiliating breakup, twenty-two-year-old Cassandra Clarke is fresh out of college and living a simple solitary life without any intentions of pursuing love anytime soon.

Published May 25th 2013 by Angela Graham (first published May 24th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Inevitable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inevitable

Penelope ✘ that awkward girl that doesn't go here ✘
Dear Book,

Either you were very predictable or my thinking cap was hella en pointe during this reading sesh. Which is rare because I'm not really known for my foresight.

Dear Cassandra,

My goodness, you are so judgemental. Lighten up and thicken that skin of yours.

Dear Logan,

I see you and your kinks.

Dear Hilary,

Setting up your bestie with an ex-con for a blind date?

Dear Town Men and Women,

Why do you all only seem to think about sex? Are there no TVs in your town?

Dear self,

Despite h
Pam
“...you’re important in my life, Cassandra. You’re my best friend.”

Inevitable, was a BIG surprise in a really good way, I just wish I knew there was a book two coming but I don’t regret reading it because it was exactly what I needed at the time. It had the butterfly in your tummy feeling that I love so much and although this book hints at sex but it pretty much ends there, it was all about the sexual tension and the friendship and bond these two built that made the book so worthwhi
Angela Graham
May 13, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Free Pu2 xB by sb_zpszpjxmaz6.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (2/27/2015)

BLURB:

When the estate next door sells, the last thing Cassandra expects is the unnerving attraction she feels for her sinfully handsome neighbor, Logan West, the young and charming single father with a playboy reputation.

It’s through Oliver, Logan’s four-year-old son, who k
Jacqueline
Gah how irritating.

He's her hot and handsome neighbour, intent on not letting anyone get close. She's the sweet teacher next door who's been betrayed in lurve before and won't settle for being anyone's sex doll. They spend the entire book dancing around one another, becoming friends, getting closer and closer with some hit and miss chemistry but something always gets in their way. Then it finishes on a cliffhanger ready for the merry old dance to be stretched out into another two books. I'm past
Karla Mae (Reads and Thoughts)
Jun 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-reads
Dear Angela Graham (the author of this book),

I’m sorry for this impending drama but after the vulnerable state you've left me with that kind of ending, when will be the next book? Are you now accepting reviewer copy requests? Because I'm telling you, I'm still broken with it all and wanted to have that happy ending. Oh, and please tell us its coming soon.

Love,
Me, that is willing yet unwilling to wait for the next book. ;)

---

As early as now, I'm telling you there would be a definite cliffhanger h
Kindling Micky
DNF @30% unrated

It’s like a hundred other books I’ve read and presently, I’m not in the mood for the predictability. I’m not particularly enamoured by the heroine and the hero is frankly a jerk I can’t be bothered with.
Renee
Jun 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Don't get me started on how I WANT the next book. I saw a promo for this and when I went to Amazon to buy it I saw people has the absolute sheer stupidity to take stars off a rating because it was a book 1 in the series. It is clear and explicit that it is a series and not a standalone read. Why be negative? I don't understand that. The author didn't say it is a series and book one is tied up with a little bow and perfect ending. No matter how many times I saw "cliffhanger" in the reviews I stil ...more
Kimberly Lauren
Jun 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
How did I NOT know this had a cliffhanger??! Seriously I need to research my books more.

This book was great though - I loved the premise, it was something new. I love Logan, I love how involved he is with his family. I felt really bad for him at the end... but whoa... what an ending! I cant wait for the next one.
Jessica Victoria
May 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book surpirse the hell cout of me. What a brilliant read. This is a most read for everyone !!!!!!!
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~

Part of me wants to wait for book two until I give my final opinion. This is definitely one of those books that is really part one of a story. While it wasn't one of those cliffhangers where I want to pull out my hair and throw things - everything between Cassie and Logan is very much up in the air at the end of the book.

I have to be honest, I really didn't like Logan or Cassie in the beginning of the book. Logan is a hardcore manwhore. And yes, while he is pulls some seriously douchey
Natalie
Jun 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can't just end a book LIKE THAT. Are you kidding me? The author has guaranteed that whoever reads this book will have to buy the next one. This book had no ending and there's no chance that I'll miss out on read the next one. You can't just- ending it...like...THAT. It was so sudden I was like arrrhhhggg!

No joke, I threw my kindle on the bed and stormed out my room.

Spoilers will go under spoiler tags so short review for people who haven't read the book yet.

(view spoiler)
Chris- Bookaddict
Jun 05, 2013 rated it really liked it

Cassandra finds out the hard way that Life can always be unexpected and sometimes Heartbreak is in the shadows. After finding her Boyfriend cheating on her She moves to the outskirts of town into a House her grandparents left for her. As she is preparing to start her new job as a teacher and get her life back together the estate next door sells and in moves Logan , his 4 yr old Son Oliver, and his sister Julia.

Julia's Book Haven
May 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book but I obviously should have checked people's reviews for a warning about that cliff hanger!!! Grr I don't want to wait for the next book, I want to know what happens with Logan and Cassie right now!
Other than that though the book was really good. Lots of laughs. I probably had a silly grin on my face for most of the book because of Logan and Cassie's banter. I loved it. I will be impatiently waiting for the next book.
Jenee -Jenee's Book Blog
Jul 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"I would never give up. I was hers and someday she would be mine."

Cassandra had been dealt a rough hand at the beginning of the novel. She thought she had the perfect life, perfect boyfriend of five wonderful years and the perfect job. That is until she comes home to find said perfect boyfriend, Mark, screwing the town slut...

She immediately moves out, even with the begging Mark continues to do to get her back. Her grandmother ad left a house in the country to her so that's where she went. She
Letitia
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Rating: A ... Heat: Sweet

Cassie Clarke is twenty two years old and fresh out of college. She’s recently moved into her grandparents old house and is trying to prepare for her first year as a kindergarten teacher. Life is simple. Life is quiet. After a bad breakup—nothing says you're over like finding your boyfriend in bed with another woman—Cassie has given up dating. Given up on men in general, since none seem to do anything for her anyway. That is, until her sexy new neighbor moves in next doo

Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jun 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Inevitable – Angela Graham

4 stars!!

For a debut novel, this was a fab read. A true romance novel, with some laughter, love, lust, angst and the most cutest adorable little boy called Oliver. There was no instalust/love but was more a journey of two people getting to know one another before taking the next step, but will they get to the next step??? As with any story of romance/love, the course never runs smooth and this is no exception.

After catching her high school sweetheart that she had been w
Lydia H
Jun 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
Blog Tour Stop at HEA BOOK SHELF: http://heabookshelf.blogspot.com/2013...

"Things don't always work out the way you plan, sweetheart, but I swear to you, you are everything that any smart, deserving man could ever ask for."

Cassandra definitely found out the hard way that sometimes life will surprise when you least expect it. After being humiliated and heartbroken by her long-term boyfriend, she moves to a house her grandparents left her outside the city. A year after her break up, she has be
Breezy *Lover of all things Alpha Male*
I was given this arc to review honestly.

So I have to tell you right off the bat, I am not a huge fan of NA or YA. I just found that as I have gotten older I lack the interest in younger stories. But this one was different. The story was complex and written in a way that made me care about the heroine and hero regardless of their ages. It also helped, I think, because the hero has a young son in this too.

Cassie is young and vibrant and heartbroken. We begin the story with the devastation that has
Janell
May 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is one of those books I've been meaning to read FOREVER but I would always remember it just after I started a different one. After a week of reading books that included a hitman, trained killer, rapist, mafia, mob, human trafficking, BDSM, ETC... I was wanting to read something a little sweeter! This delivered what I needed.

My favorite thing about Logan is his use of the word "Sweetheart" when he talks to Cassandra. My #1 favorite book-boyfriend endearment. Logan kept telling her there was
Lissy Liz
May 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow!!!! Really loved it, was captivated by the story, couldn't stop reading. Logan and Cassandra are really fighting their attraction for each other but deep down they can't keep away from.

Ooohhhh... Can't wait for the next one!!
Bookworm ♥
Jul 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for the sequel. Inevitable was absolutely wonderful I couldn't put it down I was hooked since the beginning.
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Reviewed by Gitte for http://totallybookedblog.com/2013/07/...

This story is primarily about Cassandra who has just landed her first job teaching after leaving college. Cassandra is quite a loner having been hurt emotionally a year ago when her boyfriend Mark of five years broke her heart. He cheated, and she walked in on them thus changing her life and view of love completely. Cassandra, who was extremely humiliated by Mark, has now sworn off men and prefers her own company and that of her best
Sara
May 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
Oh no, you aren't doing this to me! How could you?! How could you leave me like this?! You're so mean to me!
This book was every shade of beautiful!
Every emotion imaginable was there. It was hot, sexy, fun, sad, frustrating, angering, made me smile, cry like an idiot, made angry, annoyed, sad, disgusted, hopeful, hopeless... It was a mix of so many emotions, it made me dizzy.
I liked Cassandra a lot and related to her. In some ways she's much like me. I understood her rather well and shared most
Elaine
Jun 20, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cassandra and Logan

photo<br /><br /><br />3bbf0d65fca98a9ee72ca4b81c7c2ae5_zpsf1347f65.jpg
 photo c32d66a620d35ca9127f787ee5a3b8c9_zps30eadf19.jpg

Cassandra is a kindergarten teacher, she has come out college and out of a long relationship of 5 years.
After being left a house by her grandfather she settles in to the new job and a new start.
Then Logan the sexy, rich neighbour moves in and the chemistry between them is there straight away.
Logan makes it clear from the start he doesn't date nor does he do relationships, so anything between Cassandra and him will be no more than friends, or maybe friends with benefits. The
Mallory
3.75 stars... Maybe?

I don't really know how I feel about this book. Cassandra was definitely the highlight of the book. She's a pretty strong woman. She had a shitty breakup, but she just kept trucking. She was maybe a little more lenient about things than I'd like, but she stuck to her guns when it really counted.

As for Logan... he's the reason for my iffy feelings. I pretty much thought he was scum for the first half of the book. He's a single father, and he's amazing with his son. But he was
Sivutha
5 Charming Stars

Warning: Cliffhanger

Cassie Clarke is twenty two years old, recently moved into her grandparents old house and preparing for her first year as a kindergarten teacher. After a bad breakup, Cassie has given up dating. Given up on men in general until her sexy new neighbor moves in next door.

Logan West, wealthy and successful single dad, who just moved into Harmony to be closer to his sister while she goes to college.

"Logan, we can't," I breathed, pulling myself back to reali
Bonnie-Anne Carmichael (Love Triangles Are Fucking Stupid.)
There were quite a lot of things that I really didn't like about this book. The main thing being both the main characters were so bloody irritating.

Cassandra pretty much thought that every lassie except her was a slut, tramp or a skank. It was rage inducing. She also had the maturity of a spoon. I cringed every time she spoke or had a thought.

Logan was made out to be this misunderstood playboy, with all these hidden "layers". What he really was? A total dickhead.

This just didn't work for me a
Libby Harrison
Hadn't realised this was a trilogy and ends with a cliffhanger
Characters did not grab me so not going to bother to continue
DNF'd at Chapter 4
Great book 2 35 Dec 18, 2013 10:08PM
Will Cassandra forgive Logan? 3 112 Jul 27, 2013 07:32PM
Inevitable 3 75 Jul 27, 2013 07:26PM
  • Henry (The Beck Brothers, #1)
  • Pieces of Truth (Pieces of Lies, #2)
  • Holding On (Holding On, #1)
  • Frayed (Torn, #2)
  • Mirage (Destined, #1)
  • An Unplanned Lesson (Unplanned, #1)
  • Pieces of Perfect (Pieces, #1)
  • Lifeless (Lifeless, #1)
  • Come Alive (The Cityscape, #2)
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
  • Lost (Lost & Found, #1)
  • Be All (All, #1)
  • Spiral
  • Emerge (Evolve, #1)
  • April Showers (April, #1)
  • Carry Your Heart (After Forever, #1)
  • Fool for You (For You, #1)
  • Searching For Moore (Needing Moore, #1)
NYT and USA Today Bestselling author of the Harmony series.

Angela lives in Tipp City, Ohio with he three little darlings and a beautiful feline companion that keeps her company during late night writing binges.

Check out my Facebook page for a deleted chapter from Inevitable as well as teasers.

www.loveangelagraham.com

"Just don't give up trying to do what you
More about Angela Graham

Harmony (4 books)
  • Irreplaceable (Harmony, #2)
  • Indestructible (Harmony, #3)
  • Inferno (Harmony, #4)

Romance Deals

• Wild Kisses (Wildwood, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Dangerous Engagement (The Regency Spies of London, #3)
  • Trouble in Paradise
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Staying For Good (Most Likely To, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Miss Fortune (Lear Family Trilogy #3)
  • Almost Like Love
  • Party Girl
  • Cross My Heart
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Grave Secrets (Rogue River #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Married by Monday (The Weekday Brides, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • If I Didn't Know Better (The Callaways #9)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Beauty Queen (Lear Family Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Life After Wife (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #3)
  • Incentive
    $3.99 $1.99
  • It Started With a Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fiancé by Friday (The Weekday Brides, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5)
  • The Color of Water in July
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Knight Avenged (Circle of Seven, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taken by Tuesday (The Weekday Brides, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Kushiel's Dart (Phèdre's Trilogy, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • A Forever Thing (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dead in Her Tracks (Rogue Winter, #2)
  • Flirting with Felicity
  • Long, Hot Texas Summer
  • You'll Think of Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Lily Love
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Forever is the Worst Long Time
    $4.99 $1.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet as Sin (Bad Habit, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • The Dollmaker (The Forgotten Files, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Shameless (White Lies Duet #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Burn for You (Slow Burn, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Be Mine Forever (St. Helena Vineyard, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Lake (Sweet Lake #1)
  • The Barefoot Summer
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Smart Girl (The Girl's #3)
  • Falling Together
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Warrior's Revenge
  • Lily's White Lace
    $4.49 $1.99
  • A Viscount's Proposal (The Regency Spies of London, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fear For Me: A Novel of the Bayou Butcher (For Me, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hangman (The Forgotten Files #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Stone Walls (True Heroes, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #3)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Flashpoint (Troubleshooters, #7)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Break Me (Corrupted Hearts, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Shark (Forgotten Files, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Black and Green (The Ghost Bird, #11)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Wager
  • Enrage (Eagle Elite )
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Spiral of Need (The Mercury Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Treasured by Thursday (The Weekday Brides, #7)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Infraction (Players Game, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fated (Dark Protectors, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Material Girl (The Fancy Lives of the Lear Sisters, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, #3)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Summer in Napa (St. Helena Vineyard, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Devil's Daughter (Hidden Sins #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fraternize (Players Game, #1)
  • P.S. from Paris
  • Love, Lucas
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Rules of Regret
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Shining Whatever (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #2)
  • By Your Side
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Follow Me (Corrupted Hearts, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Girl (The Girl's Series Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lost and Found Sisters (Wildstone, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Trouble with Tomboys (Tommy Creek #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All There Is (Juniper Hills, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Soul and Blade (Blood and Bone, #3)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • To Win Her Favor (Belle Meade Plantation #2)
  • In The Flesh
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Nobody's Baby But Mine (Chicago Stars, #3)
    $4.74 $1.99
  • Delta: Redemption (Delta, #3)
  • The Curiosity
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Dealing Double (Heartbreaker, #2)
  • Spin (Spin, #1)
    $7.74 $0.99
  • On Her Father's Grave (Rogue River #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“I'll never give up. You have my heart, my soul, my everything. When you're ready, I'll be here." -Logan” 40 likes
“I wanted you that night, Cassandra. More than I've ever wanted any woman. But I'm thankful every day that you wouldn't let me have my way. We wouldn't be here today if I had slept with you then.” 12 likes