Start by marking “Seeing Black (Seeing Red, #2)” as Want to Read:
Seeing Black (Seeing Red, #2)

Seeing Black

(Seeing Red #2)

Seeing Black, the conclusion of Seeing Red, continues right where Jillian left off. The love ‘square’ has been resolved, and Jill is finally getting her happily ever after. Just as things are steaming up with her and her beau, her estranged father makes a request that sets her life spiraling out of control into an endless plunge down the rabbit hole.

What will happen when P
Published November 5th 2013 by Sidney Halston (first published October 21st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Seeing Black, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seeing Black

Start your review of Seeing Black (Seeing Red, #2)
RoloPoloBookBlog
Seeing Black by Sidney Halston
(Book #2: Seeing Red Series)
Source: Author
Rating: 5/5 stars

Whew!! Sidney Halston wastes absolutely, positively no time firing up the awesome in Seeing Black, book two of the Seeing Red series. Jillian and Xander are officially a couple and are out to set a world record for the number of times they can shag during the “honeymoon” phase of their relationship; as well they should, it took those two long enough to get to couple status. 

Everything should be blissful and
Anny hernandez
Dec 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
***** I received an ARC copy for an honest review *****

Wow just finish reading this book and let me just that I did not wanted to finish it. I want more O.M.G. I am so in love with this series, I love the characters and the ending was perfect. I have to say this book made me cried a little, but I love every single second of it.

Seeing Black pick right up where Seeing Red left off, while I was reading this book my emotions where all over the place, I couldn't think and I just kept trying to guess
Stephanie- The Boyfriend Bookmark
This book was a hot, steamy bundle of nerves questioning everyone Jill has ever known. Seeing Black is the amazing follow-up to Sidney Halston’s Seeing Red and what a follow-up it was. This book picks up where everything left off in Seeing Red. Jill has everything she could want with Alexander. She is happy and in love and she knows that she is right where she wants to be… Xander’s arms wrapped around her and she is finishing law school. Life is pretty darn great in her world.

Jill has decided t
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews
3.5 Stars!

Source: eARC for Honest Review from Author

Jillian finally is settled into her choice of who she wants to be with. And after being left with the notion of what to come in Seeing Red you know that her journey was not going to be an easy one. However, I didn't expect the amount of drama and 'didn't see that coming' moments.

I never doubted Alexander as I have been Team Alexander from the beginning.

Getting into their groove of happiness is cut short with scheming ruthless fathers, manipula
Saicel
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: 17+
The continuing story of Jillian Stone & the twins Oliver & Alexander. Jillian's father now knows that Jillian is alive & is desperate to meet her. Except there is a villainous man who comes to Jillian through telepathy and tells her she must come to meet her father Rocco Taylor or her friends' lives will end terribly. When Jillian finally meets her father she doesn't realize she is stuck in Wonderland & unable to leave. Except she doesn't realize she doesn't want to leave. Until someone tries to ...more
Jeanette
Jun 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Received an advanced copy. What a great ending to a great series! WOW
Jaime
May 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC and I absolutely loved this book. It tied up all the lose ends. It was beautifully written and I fell in love with Alexander all over again.
sisa
Oct 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was a total roller-coaster and I sooooo love it!! I can't wait for Seeing Clearly.
Caroline
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2014
MIND TRIP!!!!

I think I was going crazy re-living the day over and over ... i'd have had a heart attack if I did that in the real world.

This was a great follow up to Seeing Red and yet another book that i couldn't put down... yes i dug the match sticks out and re-used them because i couldn't stop myself reading.

I love Xander and I never thought i'd say this but, yes, I loved Paul Black :(

I'm also excited to read Seeing Clearly - Oliver and Heathers story... Those two are just sooo cute.

Xander pro
Julie
FIRST BOOK~I WAS SEING RED, REMEMBER? Well I ended up almost seeing black before I finished! Almost fell asleep of boredom! I was sad about Paul though! This was better than the first so it got an extra star, as they say...to each his own.
Donna
Jul 24, 2013
Ann
May 18, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
USA Today bestselling author, Sidney Halston lives her life with one simple rule: “Just Do It” Nike, and that’s exactly what she did. After working hard as an attorney, Sidney picked up a pen for the first time at thirty years old to begin her dream of writing. Having never written anything other than very exciting legal briefs, she found an outlet for her imaginative romantic side and wrote Seein ...more

Seeing Red (2 books)
  • Seeing Red (Seeing Red, #1)

News & Interviews