Start by marking “Undescribable (Undescribable, #1)” as Want to Read:
Undescribable (Undescribable, #1)

Undescribable

(Undescribable #1)

Samantha Hall needs a fresh start

Broken hearted and alone in a new city, Samantha begins to build a new life for herself while working as a bartender. Focusing on her new friends and rebuilding her broken life, Samantha is content.

Until she meets him – attorney by day and a cocky, foul mouth playboy by night. All girls want Slade Long, but not one has ever been able to ke
1 edition, 384 pages
Published July 21st 2013 by Shantel Tessier

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
DNF at 50%

I tried, really, I honestly did. Unfortunately, I had to cut my losses before I threw my kindle at the wall.

I'll refrain from rating it since I never finished.

Now for those that are easily offended, I recommend you avert your eyes from this review, because this might be a slight rant.

You've been warned!

What initially attracted me to the book was the description of Slade:
Christie«SHBBblogger»
HELL yes!! No cliffhanger!!

Review to come...

Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*

"I’ve come to find falling in love is easy. It’s getting the person you love to love you back just as much that’s hard because no two people love the same!”

This was a really sweet and touching book written from alternate POV's

Sam moves her life to be with her boyfriend Jax, a first class douche bag whom she catches cheating on her.

Broken hearted Sam must move on.
When she bumps in Slade, the manwhore she has no idea that she's spoken to him before.

Slade is a badboy and this badboy wants Sam ak
Shantel Tessier
Jul 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I had a roller coaster of emotions writing this book. It was not an easy journey, but it was WORTH it. I can't wait for the world to read Samantha and Slade's story. :) I hope that you love them as much as I do. This is just the FIRST book in the Undescribable series. They will all revolve around Slade and Samantha as the main characters. I have half of book two written and have a deadline for it to be out before Christmas.

I want to thank everyone who is taking the time to read the ARC's. I am
Casey Peeler
May 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have been anxiously awaiting Undescribable for months now… Thanks to getting to know Shantel and hosting her blog tour. I have to say for a debut novel… It is on fire…like smoking, blazing, gonna take 25 firetrucks to put out those flames…and that’s putting it lightly

Samantha Hall is one strong young lady, she is independent and has started fresh. What she doesn’t know is how much her life can change with someone’s wrong decisions… for the better.

Slade is a lawyer by day and cocky playboy by
Chris- Bookaddict
May 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars at 24% I wanted to put this aside because I was not feeling it at all. I stuck with it and in the end I am very happy that I did. Hence the 4.5 stars.

I had a hard time getting into this one in the beginning. Just could not seem to connect with the characters at all. Then about 30 % in something changed and I was connected completely with the characters and had to finish reading it to see what was going to happen with Slade and Samantha.

Samantha Is broken hearted and moves to a new Ci
Sara
Jul 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a good one!
This is the story of Slade, playboy/lawyer

He's a handsome 29 year old, loves being a lawyer and loves women. He's very upfront with them, he's only in it for the physical aspect, makes no promises or sweet talks to get what he wants. He doesnt have to. Women knowingly flock to him for a fuck. He has a best bud named Josh and a brother Micah.

This is my Samantha, aka "Angel"

She's a one man woman, who just happens to have a boyfriend, Jax, who doesnt quite share that sentiment
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
I really liked this one. I especially liked Slade--he was super HOT and super yummy! The story was told in alternating POVs between Slade and Sam (aka Angel)--which I love. I think my only real complaint about the book would be the length. I found it to be a tad bit too long and therefore about 1/2 to 3/4 of the way through I felt like things became repetitive.

Sam and Slade are our heroine and hero, respectively. Sam moved to town with her bf Jax. Over the last several months, Jax started party
Andrea  Lopez
Jul 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Boom! Now that's how you do it! This is a great book with a HEA and no cliffhanger. What are you waiting for? Go! Read it now

That's how you write a book! Way to go Shantel Tessier!

You'll definitely want to 1-click this book and get to know Slade. He is swoon-worthy. Slade is everything I like in a playboy. He has lived his life screwing a new girl every night, weather it be in a bar bathroom, back booth, or back at his place. It's always a different girl, and never the same girl twice. That's ho
A. Gorman
Jul 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow, wow, wow. I just finished this book moments before writing this review. I really didn't know how this book would play out. I was thinking sweet girl meets play boy. They jump in bed together and lots of drama. None of that, well sweet girl meets play boy did, but the rest, oh heck no. I guess there is drama, but it nothing like you would think.

Samantha Hall is one of sweetest girls I think I've read about in the past year. She is more concerned for others than herself. She is beautiful and
~`*Ella Lee*`~
Jul 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars here.
Wow , I loved this book. I loved the heroine Sam. I loved the hero Slade. Hell, I loved the side characters. Everything about this book drew me in. The way they met, the relentlessness of the hero's pursuit, the fact the heroine didn't make him sweat too long to let him in and the fact that any angsty issues didn't get mixed up and cause unneeded strife between the two because they were not idiots!
I loved the the author didn't, like so many others, make these two turn into 15 yea
Indy
Jul 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Aw, loved this book, strong showing at 4.5 stars!

Man whore Slade is a rich hot playboy used to getting what he wants with little to no effort. He gets his fix sexually but has never had a reason to need or want a relationship. The first several chapters of this book will have you cringing about his antics and questioning if he has any redeeming qualities. Stick with it though!

Sam aka Angel, is a sassy emotionally bruised woman who meets Slade at the end of a failed relationship with Jax. She kno
Aliana Milano
Mar 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book made me ugly cry in the end. Like really badly ugly cry and that doesn't even make sense.

I loved the story though and how beautifully written it was. I loved how the author made me go from hating Sam's mom to her being my favourite character. Slade is insanely hot and an amazing book boyfriend. I'm still kinda reeling from reading this book so can barely articulate words to describe it but it as an amazing read and journey.

I strongly recommend that those of you who haven't read it yet
Fran
Jul 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
PPFF Rating: 5/5 Stars
The playboy-turned-one-woman-man and the angel.

"The bottom line was that he cheated, and I left."
What really got me into the story early on was that I may or may not have cheated and been cheated on at some point. Let's put it this way: I personally can relate to Sam.

"Don’t worry, I get it, bros before hoes and all that stuff."

The worst part of being cheated on for sure is the fact that other people actually know about what's going on but they don't tell you. It messes
Maria
A great debut by author Shantel Tessier!

Undescribable is a really good read. This has tons of great thing going for it in my opinion and I will try to list the top ones for me:
♥ Samantha Hall: WOW! Sam is a great female character. She is so sweet and caring towards others, but at the same time she is very independent and strong. The author has very much succeeded in creating a complex female character who do not annoy the shit out of me. I understood her actions throughout the whole book and I
CeCe
Jun 04, 2018 rated it did not like it
Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks
4.5 stars reading! Complete review and Blog Tour here: http://sexandthebooks.wordpress.com/2...

Since the very first teaser of Undescribable I read, which happened to be the first chapter that Shantel sent me, I was HOOKED!
OMG, guys, Slade is a HOT male. I love his cockiness and the fact that he can be jerk-ish, but still has a heart. And what a…heart! LOL

Slade doesn’t do relationships, but with Samantha, or Angel as he call her (*swoons*) , it felt only natural to be in love with her. They fight
Lynne
Jul 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: loved-it
After a very rough start (I’m sorry but reading a book in PDF format is pure torture!) this book ALMOST had me doing an ugly cry at the end. Where do I start with this book?!? Hmm...How about this book gave me my sexy alpha male, annoying and indecisive but still love her female, hard/tough love, STEAMY sex scenes and angst! Undescribable is book 1 of the Undescribable series by Mrs. Tessier. Slade Long (the sexy alpha!) is a successful lawyer by day but a true playboy and bad ass by night. Wome ...more
Gaby
Aug 20, 2013 rated it it was ok
Like the rating I'm giving it, it was just OK for me. I had some issues with the book and the biggest was the insta-love between the hero and heroine.

I just can't grasp how the most mythical playboy in town, who changes his sex partners like he changes his boxers; that is, daily, maybe even a few times a day; suddenly becomes obsessed with a girl only because of her voice and then, falls in love with her in a couple of days. I just don't get it. It is unrealistic and stupid. This guy, Slade -wh
Natalie
Jul 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow!
This debut novel is just break taking literally! the storyline made me experience every emotion possible and I connected with the characters instantly.

The novel begins as we learn about Samatha 'Angel' Hill and her relationship of 8 months with a guy named Jax. Her relationship is suffering, Jax party's till early hours in the morning, they have no sex life and Jax doesn't communicate at all when he is home. one night Jax doesn't come home leaving Sam worrying about his safety therefore seek
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Undescribable is one of those books that grabs you right from the beginning and never lets up causing you to miss everything and anything surrounding you. Lord I was a bad girl and started reading it at work and read all day long when I was supposed to be working but I said to hell with that I need to keep reading and that is what I did until I finished it. Have you ever loved someone only for them not to love you back the way you deserve to be?

Samantha needs a new beginning in her life. She is
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
Ok, so this review will be hard for me because yes I liked the story, yes I liked the characters, mainly Slade, and yes I liked the hotness, but i was annoyed with the constant apologizing. I wanted Slade to be the bad ass he was and not apologize for it!

I also have some confusion into the directions of the story. There were times i felt like the story didnt flow. I was re-reading sections making sure i didnt miss something because I wasnt sure if the scene was important or if there was going to
Tara  TUG
Jul 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Yep,you are not seeing things i just gave it 5 stars and im a picky SOB..Let me start by saying this i love an Alpha male but you throw one that is used to screwing anything that walks and likes to fight into the picture well then you had me at Chapter 1. I usually devour a book in a day but i dragged this one out just because i loved the characters and yes i said characters because they were freaking great.

Slade, Your such a self prickless asshole and i loved you the moment you tried to screw t
Ashley
Mar 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
I THINK MY JUDGEMENT IS BEING AFFECTED BY THE AMOUNT OF TEARS IM SHEDDING RIGHT NOW.

First few pages for me were like this
description
Slade was introduced and he was the typical dominant, cocky, didn't give a flipping fuck heroin and I LOVED IT

Then there was the chemistry and the sexual frustration
description

Then everything was perfect and everyone was happy
description

Then the last chapters for me were literally like this
ALL THIS SHIT WENT DOWN AND MY HEART JUST EXPLODED

Overall, it was a great book. Easy read with lovable chara
Auhmanduh
Jul 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
The saying goes that you should never want what someone else has unless you are willing to do and go through what that person went through to get it (ok, so not exactly said that way, but you get my point).

Samantha Hall does not lead an enviously life in my eyes (at least most of it, sheesh). Her boyfriend is a grade A asshole, her father passed away and her mother wants nothing to do with her.

Now, in a new city by herself Samantha is not only learning to stand on her own completely, but she is
Ricci
Jul 23, 2013 rated it it was ok
This book had a lot of potential and I was really disappointed with how it ended. The start of the book was very funny, had a strong storyline and I was loving the dynamic between Slade & Sam. But somewhere in the middle towards the end the book lacked direction and the storyline got boring and even I felt that the characters lost the spark! Another issue I found with this book was the poor editing! I'd be reading something that didn't make sense. The author had used the incorrect grammar or ...more
Emily
Jul 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
A lot of drinking, sex and crying. With some drama thrown in for fun. I loved it. Cant wait to read more from this author. Josh and Courtney need their own book. Would also like to read Holly and Micah's story. Not a cliffhanger.
Chandra
Jul 02, 2014 rated it did not like it
This book was all sorts of awful
Kandace
Jul 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Review to come. Loved it. Can't wait to read more about Sam and Slade. No Cliffhanger!!!
Danielle Harris
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg!

Shantel is one of my most favorite authors. Everything she writes is freaking brilliant. This book was no different. It's full of drama, very steamy, passionate, and downright delicious. This author never disappoints me.

Samantha is a very caring passionate woman. Her boyfriend Jax is a cheating jerk! She catches her boyfriend cheating on her. Sam hears the rumors about the ladies man Slade. He doesn't do relationships but once he heard Sam's voice for the first time the dude was hooked. Now
Undescribable Series Box Set (ONLY $0.99 until Jan 19) 2 7 Feb 10, 2016 05:23AM

• I Surrender (I Surrender #1)
  • Yes to Everything
  • No Going Back (Timing is Everything, #2)
  • Becoming More
  • Escaping Me (Escaping, #1)
  • Beautiful Rose (Beautiful Rose, #1)
  • Don't Lie to Me
  • Beautifully Revealed (Beautifully #2)
  • Warped (Manipulaion Trilogy, Corrupted, #2)
  • Love Square (Love Square, #1)
  • Lifeless (Lifeless, #1)
  • Misjudged (Misjudged, #1)
  • Just Breathe (Breathe, #1)
  • Entangled
  • Forever Altered
  • Possession (The Plus One Chronicles, #2)
  • I Stand Before You (Judge Me Not, #1)
  • No Second Chances (Chances, #1)
I'm a Texas born girl who now lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma with my high school sweetheart, and our two girls. I consider myself extremely lucky to be a stay home wife and mother. When I'm not reading or writing, I spend my time with friends and family.

Undescribable (6 books)
  • Unbearable (Undescribable, #2)
  • Uncontrollable (Undescribable, #3)
  • Unforgettable (Undescribable, #4)
  • Unpredictable (Undescribable, #5)
  • Unimaginable (Undescribable #8)