Start by marking “Seize Printemps” as Want to Read:
Seize Printemps

Seize Printemps

(Terror Academy #3)

Facile de se moquer de Kelly Langdon, la grosse binoclarde qui rafle les meilleures notes. Personne ne s'en prive, d'ailleurs ! Mais Kelly n'a pas dit son dernier mot.
Trois mois de vacances et l'affreuse chenille se métamorphose en un ravissant papillon. Un changement qui n'est pas du goût de tout le monde. Désormais, Kelly est belle mais quelqu'un a décidé de le lui faire
Mass Market Paperback, 158 pages
Published 1999 by J'ai Lu (first published 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Seize Printemps, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seize Printemps

Start your review of Seize Printemps
Christian Singer
Jul 02, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shouldn't sixteen be a year of happiness, new independence, a fun time? For Kelly Langdon, a strange premonition and strange events make Kelly's new start less than exciting.

Nicholas Pine's Sixteen Candles is a good read. I didn't want to put it down. Pine's choice of the killer surprised me, but after reading the story, the logical part of my brain kicked in, and it made sense. Reading Sixteen Candles reminded me of the show Criminal Minds. I can't wait to read the other Terror Academy books.
Lizzie
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Life has always been difficult for Kelly. Her parents died when she was young, she is teased by the kids at school and her aunt raising her has no money. However one summer changes everything for her. She becomes popular and gets a boyfriend, but someone is displeased. They don't think she deserves her new found happiness. Can Kelly make it out of senior year alive?
Heather
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
An entire plot based around the protagonist being fat then "escaping" fatness. Awful.

I read this for our podcast Teenage Scream, which dissects the best (and worst) of 90s Teen Horror.

P.S. Winn
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story, especially for teenagers trying to make that transition out of the teen years and into adult hood.
Alex
Man I miss the Terror Academy series. It was incredibly well-written compared to other Point Horror books, and the mystery of whodunnit was always impossible to solve. These books are incredibly hard to track down, but I managed to get a copy of this one through Interlibrary Loan and had a blast re-reading it. Hopefully I can get some more through ILL, because now that I remember how good these were I want to re-read them all!
Paul Kim
Mar 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nicholas-pine
Actual page number- 174
It's pretty solid thriller with decent amount of suspenseful action to fit in the book's length.
The mystery aspect actually kept my attentions because the book doesn't have too much red herrings that are obvious so I keep thinking who the killer and the killer's reveal is a really good twist.

The only problem is that it takes a couple of pages in till the horror kicks in since the first couple of pages consist of the main character suffering from unpopularity and her
Jeannette
Dec 23, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I remember reading this book back when I was in middle school (I'm turning 30 next week) and loving Kelly's transformation from homely to hot. Every girl at that age, especially ones with weight issues like I had, could relate to the pure pleasure of finally being considered pretty and landing the hot guy everyone wants. But sabotage is always lurking around the corner, girls. And apparently haters that want to murder her too.

I still have my original copy of this book. It's a keeper for when my
Melanie
Jan 14, 2011 rated it liked it
This is you typical "Ugly High School Duckling turned Into a Swan" story, but with a thriller twist to it. It was entertaining enough when I read it as a teenager. I also had high hope about turning into a swan myself.
Mar 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

One of the best books I read when I was younger, still enjoy it and it is an extremely quick read. Love it.
Lisa Bashforth
Feb 15, 2019
Prabha
Apr 08, 2019
Feb 20, 2014

• Fatal Secrets (Point Horror, #24)
  • Thirteen Tales of Horror (Point Horror 13's)
  • Krazy 4 U
  • Hit And Run (Point Horror, #26)
  • The Diary
  • Mother's Helper (Point Horror, #14)
  • Don't Die, My Love
  • Homecoming Queen
  • The Stalker
  • Class Trip
  • Double Jeopardy (Sweet Valley High Super Thriller, #1)
  • The Dark and Deadly Pool
  • Bad Dreams (Fear Street, #22)
  • The Baby-Sitter II (The Baby-Sitter, #2)
  • The Mall
  • Down a Dark Hall
  • Dark Angel (Casteel, #2)
  • House of X / Powers of X

Terror Academy (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Lights Out
  • Stalker
  • Spring Break
  • The New Kid
  • Student Body
  • Night School
  • Science Project
  • The Prom (Terror Academy, #9)
  • The In Crowd