Start by marking “Just My Luck (Shamrock Falls, #3)” as Want to Read:
Just My Luck (Shamrock Falls, #3)

Just My Luck

(Shamrock Falls #3)

Her friend. Her boss. Her husband?

Betsy Harris has always known Jace Macnamara was off-limits. Not only is he a close friend, he also happens to be her boss making him doubly forbidden. Betsys too timid to ever admit her crush, nor fess up to the fact that shes secretly drowning in her mothers medical bills.

Jace just found out he needs a wife and needs one now. His
Published June 10th 2013 by Entangled: Bliss

To ask other readers questions about Just My Luck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just My Luck

Start your review of Just My Luck (Shamrock Falls, #3)
✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿
4.5 for being such a sweet read. :)

First off, I'd like to thank Entangled Publishing for giving me an ARC of this book. I love you for this. :)

"JUST MY LUCK" --> I think this is what both characters have to say to each other. They are both damn lucky to have one another. :)

I was very very curious as to how things will go with these two since I have been following them from books 1 and 2. Yes, it really did help that I read the first two before reading this. At least I had a little
Kristina
Jun 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
When I was given the opportunity to read and write a review for this book I just had to do it. I am a huge Nyrae Dawn fan - huge. I cannot seem to get enough of her books, and it has been that way since I first discovered What a Boy Wants over year ago.

So, knowing Nyrae Dawn is Kelley Vitollo, there was no way I could not read it. However, that was where the similarities ended.

Holy mother, it was like an entirely different writer. I've never seen an author be able to do that. If I didn't know I
Autumn Review
May 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, review
I have been anxious for Jace's book since I read the first book in the Shamrock Falls series. Pairing Betsy and Jace together was perfect. She's quiet, shy, and a bit innocent, while Jace has been a bit of a player and never had plans to settle down. Betsy's had a crush on Jace for a while, but watching him start to really see her was pretty great!

I loved getting to know Betsy better in this book. She's a dedicated assistant to Jace, she's a good friend to Sidney and Rowan, and she's a good
Yvette ~ Nose Stuck in a Book
Book three in the Shamrock Falls series by Kelley Vitollo, Just My Luck, is the one Ive been waiting for since playboy lawyer Jace Macnamara and his introverted legal secretary, Betsy Harris were introduced in Lucky Break. While reading the sequel, The Luck of the Draw, I tore through the pages of Rowan and Brecks story, eager to analyze every interaction between Jace and Betsy to catch the slightest hint that Betsys crush on her handsome boss would be reciprocated. The anticipation of my two ...more
Miki ✖siempre romances✖
It's a sweet story. Jace and Betsy are friends first and then lovers.

Betsy is insecure and she had a complicated relationship with her mom (because her mom is mentally ill), and it was well done, she never thought about her mom in a bad way or called her crazy, it was heartbreaking because her mom tends to hurt Betsy feelings but because she's ill not because she wants to hurt her.

It was easy to relate with Betsy, she was a really good person, always giving but never taking. She had to learn to
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews
I am a huge fan of this series and I couldn't wait for Jace & Betsy. I wasn't sure how these two stories was going to unfold.

There was always a connection between Jace &Betsy Even though Jace never saw it and kind of took Betsy for granted.

With their mutually beneficial agreement to a fake marriage things started to change. I liked the evolution of the two but at times I got frustrated with Betsy's insecurities but I can't really blame her with how she was brought up but girl secrets
Nicola
Jun 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shamrock Falls is one of my new favourite places on earth. Over the series I have become completely captivated and invested in the lives of each of the residents and Just My Luck brings us another fabulous journey of love, friendship and family. I couldn't put it down.

Before I even started reading, Jace and Betsy were characters that I already had begun to love. They have skirted around each other in each of the two previous outings and their time has come. I thought we had been given an idea of
Wendi
Jun 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Let me start by saying I received an ARC of this book for an honest review. I'll make this short, sweet and spoiler free!

I really enjoyed this book! And all I can think about after reading this book is JACE MACNAMARA!! Swoon! I really, really loved this character! Every girl deserves a Jace! He was charming, smooth, sexy, and all other things you'd want in your knight in shining armor!

I liked Betsy, she drove me crazy for most of the book, but given her background most of it was expected.

The
Mari
Jun 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, 2013reads
Oh I was waiting for Jace's story and it was definitely worth the wait. I've really like the Shamrock Falls series and I really liked the cast of characters and setting. Jace has intrigued me a lot since he was introduced, charming, outgoing, ladies man and all around well liked person. Betsy is his complete opposite personality wise, quiet, shy, reserved but has a huge heart and giving. They seem so unlikely when it was hinted about Betsy's crush on Jace in the beginning.

It was definitely nice
Lisa Survillas
Jun 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Aw, Jace. Sexy as hell, but closed off to love. He is an amazing friend and has a heart of gold that he thinks he hides from everyone. When his grandfather's will puts some stipulations on him receiving the only thing he's ever wanted, he's faced with having to get married. For a self proclaimed bachelor for life and serial dater, this makes him very angry. His law aide and only employee, Betsy, has been crushing him since day 1. She is extremely shy and likes to fade into the background. ...more
~Dawn~TUG
Jun 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Just got an ARC from publisher via Netgalley..excited I enjoyed the first 2 books..lined up in the TBR growing out of control pile!

So the 3rd book in this series and I think my favorite! I love a good simple, character driven love story and this one delivered. Sometimes I just want to read..simple, sweet and so easy to read..not that I didn't get the swooning butterflies and WTF moments..I did which makes it just that much better.

Jace was so endearing and Betsy or B was shy and heartfelt..I had
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Oct 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
**My thanks to NetGalley and EntangledPublishing LLC, for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

I have been looking forward to Betsy and Jace's story since book one and I was not disappointed.

Betsy has shown us little moments of her character where she can be more outgoing, however we get to see SOO MUCH MORE, yet she still has her very shy moments.

Jace also shows us more of his personality, how giving he is anyhow patient he can be. He really helped bring Betsy out of herself and
Shannon Girard
Jun 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC copy by the publisher for an honest review.
I have been very busy these last few days. After receiving this copy I realized that this was a series. Being the anal person I am- I went and bought the first two! I absolutely loved the first two and when I started this one I was beyond excited! All I can say is read this book and this series! It is a great love story that warms your heart and feeds your soul! The characters are well developed and the writing is descriptive and
Gwendolyn Field
So much fun. :) I love Jace.
Hetty
Jun 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Her friend. Her boss. Her husband?

Just My Luck is the third book in the Shamrock Falls series but these novels can be read individually. Betsy and Jace were first introduced in Lucky Break (Shamrock Falls #1) and I am SO glad they were able to have their own book. These two are fantastic characters with an emotional, romantic tale to tell.

Betsy Harris is self-conscious, socially awkward, and extremely shy. Due to her paranoid mothers influence, Betsy has never had a relationship with a man and
Bella
Jun 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of Just My Luck from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!!

I LOVE Nyrae Dawn and jumped at the chance to read one of her books written as Kelley Vitollo. I had NO idea she wrote under a pen name, so it was like discovering a new favorite author. I have not yet read the previous 2 books in the series.

So pretty much, in the first chapter of Just My Luck, you can see how the entire story is going to play out. That is why it lost one star from me - it was
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Jun 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, romance, contemporary
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Posted on What I'm Reading

Now moving on to something sweet and innocent. The latest book from Kelley Vitollo which happens to be Just My Luck. Yes, this is the latest news from Shamrock Falls.

If you have been keeping up with the gossip (or at least reading the previous stories) you would know that Betsy Harris has been nursing a serious crush on Jace Macnarama. She's totally hopeless. We all know it's never a good idea to fall for the player of the town, but alas the heart
Michelle Kannan
Jun 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
I was so exited to get a chance to read and review this book. I love Kelley Vitollo/Nyrae Dawn. No matter what name she writes under I enjoy her books.

I think in order to really get why I liked this book, I have to tell you a little about my reading preferences. I started reading in the romance world because of Fifty Shades. I love sexy, hot, alpha males, lots of sex filled books. Hot. Love it.

However, in my voracious reading, I often came across very sweet romances and grew to love YA books
Kortney
Jul 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Betsy Harris always knew that Jace Macnamara was a great boss and a close friend but felt like she would never know what he would be like as a boyfriend or husband. Well that all changes when Jace is forced to ask his her to be his wife so that he can keep the only home that he has ever known. Jace always knew that Betsy had a crush on him but he never expected to see her as anything more but that all changes when their true feelings start show as they continue their "fake" marriage. Jace and ...more
Sandra
Jun 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Betsy Harris has been Jace Macnamara's employee and friend and when he finds out the only way to get his childhood home per the provisions of his uncle's will is to get married and live in the house for six months he turns to Betsy. His offering to pay her to pretend to be his wife so he can meet the terms of the will is a blessing in disguise because she needs the money to pay for her mom's expensive medical bills.
Betsy is shy and has a crush on Jace but decides to do it since her mom's medical
Alpha Possessive Heroes
Just My Luck is a little predictable, but I think this is my favorite out of Shamrock Fall series!

Betsy pays for her mother care and falling behind on payments! When Jace talks to her with a ridiculous proposition and in return offers her money, she just couldn't refused it! I like Betsy, she's your typical shy, insecure heroine but throughout the story she became confident and came out of her shell.

Jace on the other hand is one sexy man! He makes me want to rawr! lol. I've been waiting for his
Yazmin
Jun 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
In Just My Luck by Kelley Vitollo, Betsy Harris has been half in love with her boss and friend Jace Macnamara for as long as she has known him. But because he is her close friend and her boss he is off-limits and forbidden. Not only that, her shy nature and the way that her mother raised her would not even let her admit her attraction to him or any other male for that matter.

Jace has always knows that the family home, which belonged to his late mother, would be his when his grandfather died. To
Amanda (mandy)
Jun 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, ebook
Let me just say, I don't care what name she writes under. I will read anything this woman writes. Love her!!!

I was so excited to get to Jace and Betsy's story. I wanted to know more and more about shy little Betsy.

I love how Betsy starts to get more and more confident as the weeks progress in their "marriage". She is trying so hard to keep her worlds from colliding, and collide they do.

Jace has issues he doesn't even realize! I love him. Of course it takes a bit of a slap in the head to wake
Donna
Jun 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Friends to lovers, marriage of convenience, super sweet contemporary. Betsy is a shy, sweet young woman who has a crush on her boss, Jace Macnamara. When he needs to get married to inherit his childhood home he makes a deal with Betsy. Can they make it through the six months he needs to be married and still remain friends and work together after its over?
This has been done before but it is always fun to see a new spin on it. Betsy is incredibly sweet but not a push-over. Both Betsy and Jace
Amber Hughes
May 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
**4-4.5 stars** Jace & Betsy! I was so looking forward to their story and I loved it! This has been a great series. Kelley Vitollo (AKA Nyrae Dawn) knows how big a fan I am of her books and she will always be one of my favorites :-)
Amy Morrison
May 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
I have been curious since book one as to how Jace and Betsy's story would go. I love how they got together. I love how Jace finally pulled his head out and saw Betsy for who she is. I loved all the folks from Shamrock Falls and will miss their little world!
Jennifer☠Pher☠
I just dont think this series is for me. Another very frustrating read. This one made no sense what so ever. The set up I got, it has been done before but Betsy drove me crazy. ...more
RF
Jun 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book is definitely unputdownable! mannnnnnn. If only I could rate this book 10 billions of stars, best believe I would! I'm such a huge fan of Kelley Vitollo @ Nyrae Dawn!!!!!
Alycia
Betsy and Jace's story is here! You guys are going to love it!
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Billionaire Bachelor (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1)
  • Seducing the Billionaire's Wife
  • Shopping for an Heir (Shopping for a Billionaire #10; Inheritance #9)
  • The Teacher's Billionaire (The Sherbrookes of Newport, #1)
  • Too Good to Be True
  • All He Wants For Christmas (Yours for Christmas Book, #1)
  • My Fake Rake (Union of the Rakes, #1)
  • A Billionaire Affair (Passion Grove)
  • Reading Between the Lines (Lantano Valley #1)
  • Why The Sky Is Far Away: A Nigerian Folktale
  • A Promise Of Forever Love (Second Chance At Love #2)
  • All I Ever Wanted
  • The Pastor's Woman (Three Weddings and a Reunion, #2)
  • The Greek's Pregnant Bride (Society Weddings #2)
  • Forbidden Temptation (Three Weddings and a Reunion, #4)
  • Fools Rush in
  • Professional Boundaries
  • The Allure of Dean Harper (The Allure, #2)

Kelley has been writing for as long as she can remember. She won her first writing contest in third grade for an essay she wrote on, Tomorrows Leaders on the Move. Like dreams sometimes do, they fell to the background for a while. She married her best friend, worked full time, and started her family. In 2004 Kelley, her husband and their new baby girl made a move from Oregon to Southern California

Shamrock Falls (3 books)
  • Lucky Break (Shamrock Falls, #1)
  • Luck of the Draw (Shamrock Falls, #2)