Start by marking “Peach Girl, Vol. 2 (Peach Girl, #2)” as Want to Read:
Peach Girl, Vol. 2 (Peach Girl, #2)

Peach Girl, Vol. 2 (Peach Girl #2)

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  1,481 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
The dastardly Sae has gone too far! First she sabotaged Momo's blossoming relationship with Toji, now she's trying to embarrass Momo in front of the school at the swim meet. Can anyone help Momo? Well, "Wiley" Kiley seems eager to help, but can Momo trust that he's really looking out for her best interests, and not just trying to get into her pants? And poor Toji-will he e ...more
Published December 7th 2004 by TokyoPop (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Peach Girl, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Peach Girl, Vol. 2

Liv (Оља)
Jun 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: illustrated, 2015
I'm annoyed with Toji and Sae so much, I can't fucking stand them.
Anne Freya
Dec 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Aku ingat waktu ntn dramanya itu aku ngamuk2 pas Sae ngusulin practice kissing ama Toji supaya Toji bisa mahir mendaratkan ciuman ke Momo pacar barunya. Dan usulan diterima Toji. WTF, right? Cowok mcm gini bnr2 parah, masa latihan ciuman dgn cewek selain pacarnya krn dia blm pernah ciuman sblmnya?? Mana Toji berusaha mencium Momo di tempat yg sama dgn dia dicium Sae, stlh adegan ciuman itu disaksiin Momo dgn mata kepala sendiri. Udah gitu, Toji lbh percaya kata2 Sae ketimbang kata2 pacar barunya ...more
Jessi
Mar 20, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, own
Peach Girl was a fun manga to read. It is very well written and drawn. It does have a lot of over the top drama but that is typical in the genre.

It's about a girl named Momo with skin that tans much too quickly for her liking. Her so-called best friend, Sae, is very manipulative and always tries to show her up. So when Sae finds out that Momo has a crush on Toji, she decides to make him her own. How can Momo get Toji to see that Sae is just using him? Will Momo ever tell him how she feels?
Starbubbles
May 31, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
i had honestly forgotten how addictive this series is. i remember when i first read this series to be a complete toji fan. now, i must say i'm kiley all of the way. all of the drama sae pulls around her, poor momo. the story is well put together, with drama around every corner.
Jessica
Jun 16, 2009 rated it it was amazing
love high school friend ship! a fun packed manga
Mimi
Funny, but not as good as volume 1. I sincerly hope the next part has a bit more story to it...
Lauren
Apr 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Story: The perfect thing about this series is that it is a potential real life situation. There is bullying from the other people at school and misunderstandings set into a high school setting. This series is absolutely perfect for someone to read when they are that age and to realize that many people can make mistakes or take something the wrong way, especially in regards to relationships. There is a quite potent love triangle between Momo, a girl that gets bullied by others, Kairi (Kiley), a f ...more
Vonze (Yvonne)
Mm, series started out okay in Volume 1, just your typical high school shojo. To begin with, I liked Momo's character and I felt that Ueda did a good job of portraying her as a normal girl (with some funny quirks)...not the outcast or underdog like so many high school shojo main characters that I read. However, in this volume, the storyline just jumped the shark for me (can books jump sharks too?...I'm going to say yes). Momo's love interest, Toji, constantly believes Momo's scheming best friend ...more
Linda Vang
Nov 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I did enjoy this book. It was pretty fun and interesting to read. I would probably recommend this book to someone else if they like drama/romance. This book is probably for middle school and up. This book isn't similiar to any book I read. What I liked about this book was that, things happen unexpectedly. It makes you want to know what happens next. Some parts did get me mad though. What I didn't like about this book is that they made the bad girl go too far with things. It sorta got boring in t ...more
Bookcrazy
Drama, Drama :/ Auf jeden Fall ist dies Manga-Reihe mehr etwas für Teenies. Nach dem Toji Momo zu einem Kuss gezwungen hat - genau an der gleichen Stelle wo er zuvor Sae geküsst hat, geht das Drama erst richtig los. Sae spielt alle gegen einander aus, so erfährt Momo nicht mal dass Toji im Krankenhaus liegt. Völlig übertrieben wird es als Momo aus dem Fenster springen will, falls Toji nicht mit ihr redet nachdem es zu mehreren Missverständnissen gekommen ist. Definitiv kein guter Weg mit Problem ...more
Diane ϟ [ Lestrange ]
How low will Sae go? Not only is she a copycat and a leech, she’s quickly turning everyone against Momo to make herself look good!! Throw the school playboy Kiley into the mix, and Momo’s world will never be the same! Will she ever get to be with the boy of her dreams? The backstabbing never ends-with a friend like Sae, Momo has more than her fair share of enemies!
Dana Al-Basha دانة الباشا
Reading this series makes me angry. I had a "Sae" in my life, and she made it into a nightmare, especially when I had a crush into a "Toji". Until I met a "Kiley" I never could have imagined how evil and manipulative that girl was. I understand how Momo feels but it's frustrating to see things like this. I hate guys like Toji who are so easily brainwashed.
Dana Al-Basha دانة الباشا
green tea girl
Jul 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
Reading this again as an adult (the first time I read it, I was little older than the characters), I can't believe the author can sustain such a fast-moving pace over so many volumes (18)! The situations are super exaggerated and a little repetitive, but somehow I just can't stop reading...
Ebster Davis
Mar 25, 2014 rated it liked it
This book isn't exceptional, but I love watching the toxic friend drama. It makes me laugh and cringe all at the same time.
I also liked that the pervy boy is actually smarter and kinder then he looks.
Like Weiss
Sep 18, 2008 rated it it was amazing
I love this series very much, this book in particular. It has a great sentimental value to me because this is the first thing my husband ever got me and the first series we collected together. :)

Sorry about the cruddy review, I'll leave a better one later.
Jazmin
Shelves: graphicnovels
it only gets better...
Madel
Aug 16, 2012 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: manga-lovers, hopeless romantics :)
Shelves: read-2012
i hate you Sae! Pathetic, copycat girl! grrrrrr.. Toji! don't be a moron! This story gives me a terrible migraine ! Gotta read the next one!
Sophia
May 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I effin hate Sae!!!!!!! She is just the worst and Toji really?!

I feel like bitch slapping the both of them.
Janina
Feb 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The story of Momo Adachi to her struggle to be happy.
Kricket
Mar 21, 2008 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, 2008, shojo
more of the same...
Irena
May 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
this was so funny.
i have found myself laughing quite times while reading it.
Susan
Jan 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I don't know about Momo, but this is where I fell in love with Kiley, because he's smart enough to see through Sae and call her on her bullshit. This is also where I started rooting against Toji.
Meredith
Sep 08, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: miwa-ueda
The book is good, but that Sae is such a rascal.
Chrissie
Aug 07, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga
A fluffy read, with a rather unlikable main character. Not the worse by far, but there's still a lot that could be improved upon.
Aranzazu Sanchez garcia
Sep 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
me ha gustado toda la colección. me los he leido en 3 días. lo recomiendo, son fáciles de leer y enganchan.
Lluvia Almanza
Oct 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really like Momo and I feel as though she is a well written character. It can be over the top and dramatic, but it's not intolerable. I think the first volume is better than this one, though.
Nikki Newton
Jan 07, 2013
  • Mars, Volume 04
  • I.N.V.U.,  Volume 1
  • Paradise Kiss, Vol. 2 (Paradise Kiss, #2)
  • Vampire Game, Vol. 4 (Vampire Game, #4)
  • Girl Got Game, Vol. 2
  • Hot Gimmick, Vol. 9
  • InuYasha: Scars of the Past (InuYasha, #11)
  • Marmalade Boy, Vol. 5 (Marmalade Boy, #5)
203076
上田美和 in Japanese

Miwa Ueda become mangaka in 1985 with Momoiro Biyaku (Peach Colored Elixer). The pinnacle of her career was in 1999, when she won the award for best shōjo manga's publisher Kodansha with Peach Girl.

More about Miwa Ueda...

Peach Girl (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Peach Girl, Vol. 1 (Peach Girl, #1)
  • Peach Girl, Vol. 3 (Peach Girl, #3)
  • Peach Girl, Vol. 4 (Peach Girl, #4)
  • Peach Girl, Vol. 5 (Peach Girl, #5)
  • Peach Girl, Vol. 6 (Peach Girl, #6)
  • Peach Girl, Vol. 7 (Peach Girl, #7)
  • Peach Girl, Vol. 8 (Peach Girl, #8)
  • Peach Girl: Change of Heart, Vol. 1 (Peach Girl, #9)
  • Peach Girl: Change of Heart, Vol. 2 (Peach Girl, #10)
  • Peach Girl: Change of Heart, Vol. 3 (Peach Girl, #11)