Start by marking “Love Sex Travel Musik” as Want to Read:
Love Sex Travel Musik

Love Sex Travel Musik

Stories for the Easyjet generation: beautifully crafted, witty, perceptive, sometimes shocking and often heart-breaking stories that examine the impact of cheap international travel on modern lives and relationships.

A lads' weekend in Eastern Europe spirals out of control. A bleeding tourist is rescued by a stranger in downtown Toronto. A middle-aged woman holidaying in T
Published April 21st 2013 by Freight Books

To ask other readers questions about Love Sex Travel Musik, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Sex Travel Musik

Hayley
Aug 14, 2017 rated it did not like it
I don't recommend this unless you enjoy casually misogynistic characters and repetitive stories.
Tricia
Jan 20, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: short-stories
Generally I am a lover of short stories but somehow these didn't quite hit the mark for me. Well crafted and edited, none of them jarred but none of them gelled either.

For me the best short stories are where I am left wanting to know more about the characters from the glimpses offered - there wasn't one that engaged me to that level. Equally, few of the stories left me wanting to know, or even troubling to imagine, what happened next.

That said the tales were well told and started from some inte
Alex
May 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Some short stories were really good!! .. some not so much .. became bored and I didn’t finish it
Dan Coxon
May 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Nicely themed collection of stories, all dealing in one way or another with the concept of travel. A few stories felt lighter than others, but on the whole there were some real gems in here. Good to see a themed collection that works at keeping its central thread going, too - these stories hang together remarkably well, and you come away feeling that you've read more than just a collection of unconnected ideas. The perfect book to pack in your suitcase!
David Kenvyn
May 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Rodge Glass is a master of the short story, and these are among some of his best. They exude the understanding and deep humanity that you would expect from one of his short stories. This book is well worth reading.
M.
Apr 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I end up travelling a lot and it was interesting to read this collection. I've read previous books from Rodge Glass and this was collection held up the quality he has put out before. Great book that I wish I had been reading on a plane going somewhere hot and warm!
Judith
Sep 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Ok. Some stories are better than others but an original collection.
Гаська Шиян
Jul 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sharp and juicy!
Hannah
Sep 25, 2013 rated it liked it
Short travel stories, some of which have a reoccurring theme. Foreigners doing anything for a passport, and strippers seemed to be two. A very odd book, but some of it was enjoyable.
Masha
Erin Morehouse
Nov 09, 2013
Thomasm
Jun 21, 2014
Rodge Glass is the author of the novels No Fireworks (Faber, 2005) and Hope for Newborns (Faber, 2008), as well as Alasdair Gray: A Secretary’s Biography (Bloomsbury, 2008), which received a Somerset Maugham Award in 2009. Recently, he was co-author of the graphic novel Dougie’s War: A Soldier’s Story (Freight, 2010), which was nominated for several awards. He is currently a Programme Leader in Cr ...more