Start by marking “Bikini Cowboy (Vol. 1)” as Want to Read:
Bikini Cowboy (Vol. 1)

Bikini Cowboy (Vol. 1)

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  56 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
The wild west was a harsh and dangerous place. Where hard men were made, and the law of the land was unforgiving, meted out by either the gun or the noose. In the midst of this was a young boy named Rod McCloud. On the run from those who seek to exploit his special talents, he is rescued by a strange woman named Whisky Jill, who carries around only a surfboard and whip whi ...more
Published 2010 by Freherluke

To ask other readers questions about Bikini Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bikini Cowboy

Stephanie Cooke
May 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
I had no idea what to expect when I started reading Bikini Cowboy. The synopsis I read was something along the lines of "She's a cowboy that wears nothing but a bikini," and that's really not too far from the truth of it. The Bikini Cowboy is a peppy but ruthless cowboy who really is dressed in just a bikini, the official garb of her people: the Hawaiian Witches. Whisky Jill is her name and on her adventures in the desert, she stumbles across a young boy running from some men. After rescuing the ...more
Unai
Oct 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
De estos cómics con los que no sabes ni como has dado, pero que resultan una sorpresa tremenda y que hablando en términos elaborados.. molan un huevo. Este pedazo tocho de casi 400 paginas y que me he leído de una sentada, es obra de un tal L.Frank Weber y el se lo hizó y el se lo comió, es decir es una obra autoeditada por el, que no he podido encontrar en papel (y me ha gustado tanto como para querer tenerlo) porque parece que esta agotada, pero que en Comixology lo venden en versión digital p ...more
Bradley Farless
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: adventure, comics
Two stars for the art being pretty awesome. The story left a lot to be desired, though. The way the author brought in politics was heavy handed. A lot of the story felt forced. The fish from the bird was a cheap device. I wanted to like it, but couldn’t get past all of the stuff that felt out of place.
Joseph Szabo
Mar 12, 2015 rated it liked it
I have respect for all faiths. Atheism, in my opinion, is a faith: a faith in oneself without a supernatural and omnipotent being to guide them in life.

I am not of that faith. I'm not that confident and I actually believe in God.

I don't know if the creator of Bikini Cowboy is an atheist. I just know his work is a very well-drawn, Disney-inspired-farce with overtones of Quentin Tarantino and that it's more then that.

It's NOT trying to indoctrination people into the world of atheism without act
Tony Laplume
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained was the first time the Western had truly changed shape in the all the years Hollywood explored it. And now we have Bikini Cowboy. There's probably a lot that could be said about it, but that's the least. It's like if Disney, today, came up with Peter Pan on its own. Today, thanks to movies like Frozen, the princess archetype has been changed forever. The elements of Bikini Cowboy don't seem to add up at first. A girl in a bikini in the Old West. Yeah. Bu ...more
A.
Aug 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013, comics
What a gem. Stumbled upon this comic completely by accident - someone posted a page and it looked strange, a western with a bikini-clad girl and little boy as the main characters? Still, grabbed my interest enough to check out the actual comic... hooked me from the first page. Gorgeous artwork, surreal atmosphere, action-packed story. Read it all in one sitting. For $6, this is a no-brainer. Grab it, you won't be disappointed!
AmbushAu
Oct 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Bikini cowboy is a great story with a simple, yet emotive, style of artwork. The pages are black-and-white throughout, but I have a fondness for art that manages to convey so much through the medium of lines on paper. I look forward to the sequel.
Dosgallos
Jan 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sorprendente, fascinante, un gran descubrimiento del cómic independiente, vale la pena cada momento, es una gran novela que no tiene pierde. Must to read.
Alex