Start by marking “Guess Who I Pulled Last Night?” as Want to Read:
Guess Who I Pulled Last Night?

Guess Who I Pulled Last Night?

This funny and charming romance that tells the story of three twenty-something friends and how they cope with the trials and tribulations of life; always finding comfort and loyalty in each other.

Charlotte is scatty and engaging and after having her heart broken 3 years earlier by cheating, Capri driving, Grant she's now looking for love again believing that finding Princ
Kindle Edition, 2 edition, 445 pages
Published April 4th 2013 by Nikki Ashton

To ask other readers questions about Guess Who I Pulled Last Night?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guess Who I Pulled Last Night?

Start your review of Guess Who I Pulled Last Night?
Siobhan
Dec 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Since my first Nikki Ashton book, Roman’s Having Sex Again, I have happily jumped into each new release the moment I have been able to get my hands on it. As I’m nearing my tenth Nikki Ashton read, I decided it was time to take a step back and read one of her earlier books. I’ve been meaning to for quite some time, and as Guess Who I Pulled Last Night? was sitting on my Kindle, I decided it was time to dive in.

I’m going to be completely honest and say this was my least favourite of m
Sharon White
Jul 10, 2013 rated it it was ok
Although I read it , it's not a book I'd recommend. Too long winded and not funny or believable
Heather Ross
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was such a cute story. I loved how it focused on each friend in a group of three and their individual stories while also focusing on their friendships together. They all went through hard times for one reason or another, but the one thing they could always rely on was their friends. There were some brilliantly funny conversations, laugh out loud moments, and some weepy moments, too. Some difficult topics were dealt with with great sensitivity and not merely exploited for the sake of enterta ...more
Mιss •kαthєяίиє•  Τhε Emεrαℓd Pяίиcεss®
Once you get past the various gaps in the beginning of the plot in the narration, it becomes very entertaining to read. Maybe instead of "gaps" I should write jumps, as the author almost literally jumps from one character to another right in the middle of introducing them.

Excluding that, this book isn't really any different from other chick-lit stories, featuring three characters and their struggles to find love or keep the one they've got.

Karen Wood
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think a lot of people didn't get this story, no it's not your alpha male meets girl etc, its a beautiful story of friendship between three friends and their struggle with their lives and love lives.

Charlotte had her heart broken before and wasn't about to have it happen again but the chemistry between her and Niall was there from the start although neither of them would admit to it, their story has lots of ups and downs, laughter and tears but beautifully written.

Kerry
Kerry
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I finished 'Guess Who I Pulled Last Night' late last night and went to sleep with a contented smile. I do love a good love story and I have thoroughly enjoyed this one. Don't get me wrong, it hasn't been warm and fuzzy all the way through. It certainly has it's fair share of drama and heartache.
I really warmed to many of the characters and found myself willing things to turn out well for them so they could have their happy ending. Three 30 something girlfriends, so different, but as close as si
Carina
Nov 15, 2014 rated it liked it
This was pretty good for chick-lit. In fact, it is a push for me to class it as chick-lit because it was so different to the usual stuff. Yes there was the stereotypical evil woman, but she barely appeared - instead she was mentioned which was refreshing. You also have the inclusion of two 'evil' me - usually you'll only get one, but the inclusion of two works here given that the plot is split between three women.

However, the story is still rather obvious - I guessed two of the three
Sylvia Clail
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This books reminds me of fun time with my friends.

It tells the story of three girls and outlines how the bond if friendship can help you through anything.

Really enjoyable read with some heartache along the way.
Kate
Aug 06, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle, 2014-books
Long, badly written and a terrible storyline
Sharon Craig
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Slow to start until you got into the characters, but I really enjoyed this book and couldn't wait to read it and find out what was happening.
Wendy Prada
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I love the smart, witty writing style of Nikki Ashton. Her characters are regular people with real life problems. The issues Kerry deals with are totally relatable and I found myself recognising the things I had done and said that I didn't acknowledge at the time of my own experience. Very sympathetically written.
I love that there are three main characters. The story flits between their intertwined lives seamlessly and doesn't leave you wanting more of one than the other. All gre
Angela Whitmore
Jun 19, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: didn-t-finish
Good grief

Only got as far as chapter 3. Could no longer take the appalling grammar. Please learn how to use the comma correctly. The style of writing reminded me of stories I used to write as a teenager.
James Kemp
Jul 28, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fiction, kindle, owned
I picked this up cheaply on kindle because it was in the top ten sellers list and I'm trying to read a wider selection of fiction in the hope of making my own stories better by reading and observing.

The story itself was interesting, and I can see a real human angle on it. There are three friends in their 30s dealing with quite different life outcomes and trying to deal with their own traumas. It's a sort of condensed soap opera of a book, and I can see why that might well attract a lot of reade
Em
Apr 21, 2016 rated it liked it
The story shows no surprises. Predictable and plain. Reviews are good so I thought good bedtime read. It just seemed to read like a wet Wednesday or a plate of wishy-washy soup, halfway through the bowl you wonder why your eating it.

Take three girls growing to maturity. Throw in a few male wastrels, a pub, a few bottles of wine and some female angst and what have you got - an experience doubtful to be repeated. Sorry not my cup tea.
Heather Smith
Jan 04, 2016 rated it did not like it
Proofreading essential

Cannot understand how a book can be published that clearly hasn't been read through at all, never mind properly proofread. Unfortunately it spoilt the storytelling for me.
Debbie
Apr 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love this book couldnt put it down i loved the friendship ov the 3 best friends , even if sumtimes its rocky but what a book ,Some really funny bits but then some real emotions , could av knocked the girls sumtimes with sum sence lol Love, Tears, Laughter, Pain, Shock
Chloe Walsh
Jun 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. It had everything in it to capture my attention. The girls friendship was beautifully portrayed. I was laughing and sniffling throughout. Well written with real to life characters and a great plot. I'm excited to read more from Nikki Ashton.
Louise
Good story
Great humour

Lovin Naill and Tom
Lovin Stuart , bless
Felt it was a bit long but
Enjoyed the read.
Emily Stone
Jul 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, it was fab although it did have its sad moments as well!
Angie
Jan 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Really enjoyed storyline, typical chick lit knowing who is getting with who, still worth reading. Loved the friendship between the girls. Only downside was spelling and grammar
Louise
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book had me on the edge of my seat. I loved it. I even had a few laugh out loud moments in public places. Definitely worth a read.
Heather Kemp
Feb 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Easy to read, humorous book, enjoyed
Carley Johnson
Oct 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, following the lives of three best friends, it was a good story if not a tad predictable, but sometimes you just need to read a typical chick book
Christine Rogers
Rachel Ruffle
Nov 14, 2015
Miss Jennifer K Mather
Nov 01, 2015

• Fat Girl Slim: Chicklit with a wicked twist, sooo not a diet book.
  • When Archie Met Rosie: An Unexpected Love Story
  • Little Mishaps and Big Surprises: A romantic comedy from the author of Blame it on the Onesie
  • Jetsetters
  • The Single Mums' Mansion
  • Blame it on the Onesie
  • Did I Mention I Was Getting Married?: A Romantic comedy about weddings, new starts and taking a chance on love!
  • At the Wedding
  • Women Behaving Badly
  • Spring at The Little Duck Pond Cafe: (Little Duck Pond Cafe, Book 1)