Start by marking “The True Story of the Bilderberg Group” as Want to Read:
The True Story of the Bilderberg Group

The True Story of the Bilderberg Group

3.58  ·  Rating details ·  780 Ratings  ·  79 Reviews
Delving into a world once shrouded in complete mystery and impenetrable security, this investigative report provides a fascinating account of the annual meetings of the world’s most powerful people—the Bilderberg Group. Since its inception in 1954 at the Bilderberg Hotel in the small Dutch town of Oosterbeek, the Bilderberg Group has been comprised of European prime minist ...more
Published September 1st 2007 by Trine Day (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The True Story of the Bilderberg Group, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The True Story of the Bilderberg Group

Oct 06, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another book that fails to connect the obvious dots...

They say that 'money is the root of all evil' so what you need to ask yourself is 'who is at the root of all money?' Look at who founded the federal reserve and what type of people has run it since it's inception. Look at who has a complete control of the media, thus controlling the masses'. Look at the founders and heads of groups like the CFR, TC, and Bilderberg Group. These NWO books just say the names but look into those names deeper and
Alysemac
Dec 07, 2008 rated it did not like it
Shelves: thesis
'The Bilderberg Group' bases its premise on the secret operations of the world's most powerful people, claiming to show readers how the so-called "masters of the universe" rule the world. It's interesting stuff, to be sure, but overall this book suffers from bad editing and dubious sources. I bought it in the hopes of finding some solid research for my thesis, yet the author's use of obscure, meaningless, or irrelevant sources (sometimes even quoting himself, which I find incredibly annoying) ma ...more
Eve
Aug 10, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Stunning and disturbing, but a must-required-read if you care about your family, your health, your money, and your future. Your world will be changed forever if you want to be enlightened. and proceed in your life with an informed understanding of how the world, locally and globally, has been operating for eons. This will change the direction in all your choices.
Travis Kirk
Oct 22, 2008 rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
I use to think these secret societies were a bunch of crap. Then 911 happened. Then Loose Change appeared and the rabbit hole began to take shape.

As for my review, the book promises more than it delivers. Books shouldn't do that. It's not nice.

If you have never heard of Bilderberg/Trilateral Commission/Council on Foreign Relations then this book is a decent place to start.
Everic Rivas
Dec 09, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Incredible read! Meet the puppetmasters. Everything the author has covered in this book is backed up by other researchers's findings. But one doesn't have to look further than the news to identify the world events that have transpired since book's publication. An essential book to understand the broad agenda of this nefarious group. Note: both leading Democratic candidates Clinton and Obama took a break from their campaigns to meet with this group during their meeting in Chantilly, VA (http://ww ...more
Meteori
Feb 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Kome su ekonomija i politika mrkse teme neka ne počinje čitati ovu knjigu. :)
Sve u svemu, s obzirom na tematiku, nije to loše. Na momente je pomalo suhoparno, ali je to i očekivano.
Od ranije mi je bio poznat podatak da svijetom upravlja šačica ljudi, ali ne i to da su infiltrirani u sve društvene pore počevši od politike preko bankarstva, ekonomije, industrije i svega ostalog. I ta mreža je toliko isprepletena da ništa nije slučajno.
Zanimljivo je jedino što njihov najveći strah predstavljaju
Hans De Jonge
Mar 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Great book about the Bilderberg conference: The masonic secret world government preparing for wars to enslave the world. Concentration of psychopaths to prepare for the New World Order. Under the secrecy of states security they have yearly gatherings in expensive hotels over the world and make decisions no ordinary citizen may be aware of. The first book about the true implications of tolerating such a clan of sick powerful entities having secret meetings under the full protection of "democratic ...more
John
Aug 20, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: audible
This was a total waste of time. It was wacky, but not wacky enough to be entertaining. Basically, the Bilderberg Group, Tri-Lateral Commission, and Council on Foreign Relations run the world. And the Rockefellers run them. The end.

This guy also needs to do some fact checking, because I'm pretty sure the Pentavirate runs the world. That would be the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders.
Kim Taras
Nov 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Disturbing to say the least. I'm not even going to get into it because people think it is crazy. No one wants to believe it because it is scary. This is a good book on the topic if people want to actually know what goes on other than Lindsay Lohan going to jail or cats doing cute things.
Benjamin
May 15, 2009 rated it liked it
Ok, I totally need to stop reading shit like this. Conspiracy theories have a way of making you distrust everything and everyone. It's just that I don't buy the explanations our leaders give us for the stupid shit they do. At least these whacked-out theories make sense to me on some level.
Phillip
Oct 13, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nwo
Knowledge is power.
Kates
Mar 09, 2008 rated it it was ok
I'll be honest, I did not finish and maybe do not intend to. Brings up interesting things to discuss, but it read too much like a disorganized text book for me.
Kylie
Nov 18, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: politics
I started this book and put it down a few times before I finally finished it.

Daniel Estulin is a Russian who lives in Spain. He's excellent to listen to in a radio interview, but his writing can feel a bit "all over the place" to me.

Still, the content of this book is important enough to warrant perseverance.

There are several non-governmental organizations - the "round table" groups, the Club of Rome, the G20, the European Union, The Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg, the World Bank and
Doug
Aug 11, 2008 rated it liked it
A conspiracy book stranger than most I've read, in that odd chapters are devoted to the author's first-person run-ins and adventures with characters of the intelligence/security underworld, while the remaining chapters attempt to dissect the shadowy proceedings and agenda of the Bilderberg Group.

Unfortunately this is yet another book of this genre which could use better editing. On one page, we read "adviser", and on the next, "advisor." But it's not just this. Estulin makes reference to "the U
Vannessa Anderson
Before you enter the voting booth, it is essential that you read The True Story of the Bilderberg Group (aka The New World Order) but, I must caution you not to become disillusioned and not vote. Being an independent student of politics, I have read many books on the subject and have learned a great deal. The True Story of the Bilderberg Group) is the first book I’ve read that actually explained how the United States and World Politics are interconnected and how that interconnection affects ...more
Arthur Schwartz
The True Story of The Bilderberg Group by Daniel Estulin certainly throws a lot of facts at the reader concerning the congregations of powerful people under the rubric of the Bilderberg Group. But mostly, this book consists of a lot of conjecture about what these people are up to, and almost nothing in the way of justifiable assertions of conspiratorial fact.

It is a fact that The Bilderberg Group exists, and that powerful business people, political leaders, and others get together in secretive p
Elisa
Aunque no digo que sea imposible lo que este libro describe, tampoco estoy convencida de que sea totalmente plausible, tan solo porque la ambición y sed de poder del ser humano dificultaría que los hombres más poderosos del mundo se pusieran de acuerdo para llevar a cabo el plan maestro que "esclavizaría" a todo el mundo, es decir, me cuesta creer que no haya un mandamás.
Por otro lado, es interesante ver ciertos eventos históricos desde otro ángulo (imaginarse a los capitalistas y a los bolchev
David
Dec 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
it fits the whole puzzle of the main zionists' objectives..CFR, Committee of 300, and the world "known" Bilderberg Group..destined to groom future leaders from start...summaries are simple: (extract from another unknown reader)
Bilderberg Objectives

The Group’s grand design is for “a One World Government (World Company) with a single, global marketplace, policed by one world army, and financially regulated by one ‘World (Central) Bank’ using one global currency.” Their “wish list” includes:

– “one
Duane Alexander
Jan 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I picked this up at the local public library to listen to in my van while I drive. I really enjoyed the author's style and it is clear he did his research very well. Conspiracy folks tend to always talk about the elites but I enjoyed that Estulin named names, a lot of them. Lacking was any mention of freemasons. I also would have liked to hear more about how these various groups working towards this 'new world order' address the question of religion. Aside from a few comments on interactions wit ...more
Chris
Sep 09, 2009 added it
Shelves: didn-t-finish
This is essentially about what I still refer to as "the smoking man" -- the elite business and government folks who make the decisions and pull the strings in how things are in the world today. Plenty of secrecy, plenty of conspiracy. I believe it all and it's scary stuff. And yet it's also not necessarily "fun reading" either. And there is a definite "tone" to the book that is at times a bit much - very much against the "one world government" agenda of the Bilderberg's. It IS very interesting t ...more
George Castorena
Mar 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is another book that supercharged my desire to start researching the reasons for many of our societal and governmental issues today. I had never heard about the Bilderberg Group and had only cursory knowledge of either the Council on Foreign Relations or Trilateral Commission. The book and it's conclusions are pretty chilling. Again, this would be on the "conspiracy" end of topics, but I understand much better, in retrospect, why the "Occupy" movement happened.
Donovan
Interessant om nou eens een boek te lezen dat echt alleen gaat over de Bilderberggroep in plaats van slechts als zijdelings onderwerp. Ik heb als 'kenner' van samenzweringstheorieën niet veel nieuws in dit boek aangetroffen. Wel is het voor mij nu een stuk duidelijker wat de Bilderbergers nu precies doen en wat voor een soort mensen het zijn.
Paul Flynn
Aug 09, 2011 rated it liked it
Decent book for people new to it but from a research point of view a bit light on the ground. Great for inside information but has drawbacks as it does not look at enought events that have come about from group meetings. Reads too much like a novel for me also. Definately worth reading but not as good as I had hoped it would.
Rand
Jun 13, 2009 rated it it was ok
The problem with these kind of books is that they offer no solutions. Are there really corrupt men in high places, sure. Do they get more and more corrupt and have expanding influence, no doubt. But what are YOU gonna do with YOUR life. Stop dwelling and start living.
Odile
Dec 27, 2012 rated it did not like it
very poor journalism, based on personal speculations and opinions, very few facts, list endless names of well known people, very anti Rockefeller, imagine a great world conspiracy for the "New World Order" based on socialism. No credibility. It is OK for leaders to meet and exchange ideas.
L
May 17, 2008 rated it liked it
Doesn't reveal as much as I would've liked...
Barbara
Frightening.
Steven Henry
Mar 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
very insightful - it was a great help to understanding some of the satanic team that runs the globe.
Jens Gärtner
Feb 22, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
¿Para qué leer un libro del que lo único que se podría concluir (suponiendo que uno le crea a éste) es que no vale la pena leer libros –menos escribirlos– porque la sociedad entera va irremediablemente en camino de la esclavitud total? Para perder el tiempo… y qué perdida de tiempo. No por la paranoia, no porque no haya complots en el mundo ni porque no hayan conspiraciones en este mundo, sino porque armar –apenas– una red intrincada de chismes inconexos no es la manera de expresar todo esto. El ...more
Jan 03, 2017 rated it did not like it
I was looking for an entertaining conspiracy theory for a long car ride, and I found this on audio at the library. This read like stereo instructions. I gave up at the midway point. Don't bother.
  • Rule by Secrecy: The Hidden History that Connects the Trilateral Commission, the Freemasons & the Great Pyramids
  • America's Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull  Bones
  • The Secrets Of The Federal Reserve
  • Behind the Green Mask
  • The Unseen Hand: An Introduction to the Conspiratoral View of History
  • Deep Politics and the Death of JFK
  • Debunking 9/11 Debunking: An Answer to Popular Mechanics & Other Defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory
  • Terrorism and the Illuminati
  • Sinister Forces-The Nine: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft
  • Soldiers of Reason: The RAND Corporation and the Rise of the American Empire
Daniel Estulin is an author, public speaker and investigative journalist who specializes in researching and reporting the Bilderberg Group, an annual invitation-only conference of the elites in the fields of business, finance, media and politics.

In an interview, Estulin describes his background, which led him to his profession:

"I’m a Russian expatriate who was kicked out of the Soviet Union in 19
More about Daniel Estulin...