Start by marking “Verloren (Colours of Love, #3)” as Want to Read:
Verloren (Colours of Love, #3)

Verloren

(Colours of Love #3)

Ein Besuch in Rom? Für die junge Britin Sophie Conroy ist das immer etwas ganz Besonderes. Doch nie hätte sie auch nur geahnt, was in der Ewigen Stadt diesmal auf sie wartet. Die Begegnung mit dem sündhaft attraktiven Kunstprofessor Matteo Bertani erschüttert ihr ganzes Leben, zeigt ihr neue Dimensionen der Lust. Bald verliert Sophie sich rettungslos in ihren Gefühlen – un ...more
Published January 17th 2014 by Bastei Lübbe

To ask other readers questions about Verloren, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Verloren

Start your review of Verloren (Colours of Love, #3)
Snow
Jul 25, 2016 rated it liked it

3.5 "two bloody fast for emotional development" stars

Just like i have gave a hint in my title rating, this was way too fast for me to make any connection with the characters which is actually quite absurd cause this is the third part of the series...

i had the chance to meet and get to know the characters and yet they felt like total strangers...

Events seemed like they were randomly tossed in there just to keep the pages turning.

Unfortunately, the whole reading experience felt like a void in lack
Nadine Bookaholic
Kathryn Taylor takes us on a journey to Italy in this book. Sophie is in Rome when she "bumps" into Matteo, and lets just say that sparks fly. There is an instant attraction between the two but it takes a while for anything to happen, I was happy about this when I found out the reason behind it.
We are left with a cliffhanger and there are soooo many unanswered questions that I have and I really hope they are answered in the next book in the series, Surrendered.

You can see my full review here: ht
Shaine H.
Sophie is in Rome where she “accidentally” met Matteo. She’s 25-year old art dealer from London and run their family business which is an auction house. Matteo is an Art History professor, came from a rich well-known family and opposed that Signore Giacomo asked Sophie to appraise his art collection.

I love Sophie and Matteo’s chemistry. They suits to each other. I like how they argue and give their opinions. Their banter are impressive because both are argumentative and they are humorous. Sophie
Susan Hampson
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: author-reads
Having read the series of Colours of Love books last year, Unbound, Uncovered and Unleashed I was so delighted to see Seduced was being published and what a brilliant addition it makes.
Sophie Conroy certainly knows her way around fine art having been part of the U.K. family business all her life, but as far as love goes it has never really happened.  Well things were about to change for Sophie with a business trip to one of the most romantic cities in the world, Rome, even if she has only ever a
Ellie
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Final Score - 5 What's Gonna Happen Next Stars!!!

We meet Grace & Matteo in this book ... and we get a glimpse into Grace and Jonathan's life as a married couple.

Grace is in Italy to secure some art for her family's auction house. The owner wants to sell them to be closer to family as his wife has passed. Just before she's to make her introduction, Sophie embarrasses herself be nearly falling down a flight of stairs. However, she's rescued by Matteo. He's mysterious, tall, and enchanting upon fir
Susan Duthie
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
This book is brilliant, hot and steamy!!! I could not put it down. Sophie is a fine arts dealer, she is visiting Rome to assess some art work. There, she meets handsome, enigmatic and mysterious Matteo who is an Italian art professor. The attraction between them is instant, like sparks of electricity. Together Sophie and Matteo reach new heights of pleasure as their desire for each other ignites. This book is beautifully written. I can't wait for the next instalment in Sophie and Matteo's story, ...more
bookaholic ge
Dec 23, 2015 rated it liked it
Jonathan and Grace are finally married in book 3 and we get a view into how things have changed now that they are married. The real question is can Jonathan handle the new "take no mess from anyone" Grace...or will her newly found inner strength ruin everything that she has ever wanted? Read and find out!

I received this book as an ARC from Net Galley for my honest review

Kathryn Taylor did a great job with this book. There were people in the past books that you did not get full closure on where t
Romanticamente Fantasy
Quando ho iniziato a leggere ‘Sguardi I colori dell’amore’, sinceramente non credevo che mi catturasse come poi invece è successo, trattandosi del terzo libro di una serie, ho sempre paura che l’autrice per tirarla lunga, faccia qua è là, un copia e incolla dei romanzi precedenti. Anche se qualche scopiazzamento non manca, è un libro che ha catturato la mia attenzione. Lo stile narrativo dell’autrice è sempre stato e rimane, molto accattivante e coinvolgente.
Sophie una giovane donna, abita a Lon
Skjoon
Seitenanzahl: 335
Teil: 3/4
Genre: Liebesroman | Erotischer Roman
Verlag: Bastei Lübbe

Sophie Conroy ist für das Auktionshaus ihrer Familie auf einer Geschäftsreise in Rom. Sie soll für einen Kunden bestimmte Bilder begutachten und verkaufen. Als sie auf einem Empfang den gutaussehenden Dozenten Matteo begegnet ist sie zunächst wenig begeistert von dem gutaussehenden Mann, denn er bringt ihr Herz ganz durcheinander und er mi
Floriana Amoruso
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Letto e recensito da Chiara
Sophie è una ragazza concentrata sulle sue responsabilità: una madre problematica, un padre che si affida a lei per il lavoro ed enormi aspettative da parte di tutti. Si concede solo un piacere nella sua vita, quello che deriva dal lavoro con suo padre, la gestione di una casa d’aste, cioè l’arte.

“L’arte ha sempre fatto parte della mia vita e continuerà a esserne un elemento imprescindibile”

Non si sente repressa, ma soddisfatta d
Lucia T
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Příběh jsem si zamilovala v momentě, kdy se zmínilo první umělecké dílo a jeden zatraceně sexy odborník na umění. Není v tom nic světoborného ani závratného, ale bavilo mě to. A to tak, že hodně.
Tina Morgen [lebe.liebe.lese]
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Eine Erotikgeschichte in besonderem Setting. Ganz schön, aber kein mega Highlight.
Elis Bookoire
Jul 16, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nedočteno
Ne...tohle vážně nebylo dobrý.
Dočteno do poloviny, kdy mi vlastně absolutně unikal děj celé knihy.
Přílišná podobnost s Gabrielovým Infernem, jen bez Danta Alighieriho. Plytká romantika beze smyslu.
Pelusa Rivera
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Received an ARC for netgalley. Sophie Conroy goes on a business trip to Rome, and meet Matteo Bertani, an art Professor, he is influental and wealthy. The end up having a passionate affair. But he has many secrets, what happens next, we shall wait for next book .
Ninas Bücher
May 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Klappentext:
Ein Besuch in Rom? Für die junge Britin Sophie Conroy ist das immer etwas ganz Besonderes. Doch nie hätte sie auch nur geahnt, was in der Ewigen Stadt diesmal auf sie wartet. Die Begegnung mit dem sündhaft attraktiven Kunstprofessor Matteo Bertani erschüttert ihr ganzes Leben, zeigt ihr neue Dimensionen der Lust. Bald droht Sophie sich rettungslos in ihren Gefühlen zu verlieren - und ignoriert alle Bedenken. Aber als Matteo trotz ihrer gemeinsamen Leidenschaft seltsam distanziert ble
Virginie
Sep 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quand j'ai commencé ma lecture, j'ai été surprise de ne pas avoir affaire avec Grace et Jonathan (les personnages des deux tomes précédents). Dans cette histoire, nous parlerons de Sophie et Matteo. Sur le coup, je me suis dis euh ... est-ce que j'ai la bonne suite ? Et effectivement il s'agit bien de la même série, mais avec l'apparition de nouveaux personnages, j'avoue avoir été un peu perdue au début, et j'ai donc reposé le livre à plusieurs reprises. Avant d'être complètement plongée dedans. ...more
78sunny
Jan 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: hörbuch
(Rezi zum Hörbuch)
Erst einmal war ich irritiert, da es sich um ein völlig anderes Paar handelt und das Buch doch als 3. Teil der „Colours of Love“ Reihe behandelt wird. Was soll das? Ich dachte, dass das Pärchen aus den ersten beiden Bänden dann wenigstens entfernt hier noch einmal auftaucht. Dies passiert allerdings nicht.
Sophie ist eine junge Frau, die in einem Familienunternehmen arbeitet. Es ist ein Auktionshaus für Kunst. Einer ihrer Aufträge führt sie nach Rom, wo sie dann auf Matteo triff
Lucie
Jan 28, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Je viens de le finir et je dois dire que je suis agréablement surprise. Je l'ai laissé trainé dans ma PAL pendant un moment car le résumé ne m'emballait pas du tout.

Sophie est une jeune londonienne venu à Rome pour estimer la collection d'un riche collectionneur qui souhaite se séparer de ses œuvres. Au cours de sa mission, elle va rencontrer le protégé de son client : Mateo, qui ne la porte pas trop dans son cœur, car il ne veut pas voir son mentor partir. Leur première rencontre ne va pas être
Ramona Stoica
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was ok
"[...] dass ein paar Tage mehr mit ihm besser sind als nichts."

"Hingerisen. Atemlos. Unwiderruflich verloren... "

"Du bist das netteste Mädchen, das ich kenne. Nur manchmal bist du ein bisschen zu ernst. "

"Sophie liebt ihren Job. Jeder weiß, wie gut sie mit schwierigen Aufträgen umgehen kann, wie sehr sie alles unter Kontrolle hat, auch sich selbst. Bis jetzt. "

"Doch schon in der Sekunde, in der meine Hand in seiner liegt, weiß ich, dass es ein Fehler war. "

"In seinem Blick steht jetzt ganz einde
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Unleashed
Star Rating:
5 stunning stars!!

I never ever knew that this series would suck me in like it has. I love the dynamic between Grace and Jonathan in this one and also we get a little catch up at the beginning since it takes place after a year of marriage we find ourselves with a surprise that may have you saying oh no! I did! But I am soo happy with the turnout and couldn't have asked for a better ending. I really do recommend this book and be prepared to be sucked in as a whole and taken f
Debbie
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was ok
This 3rd book in the series seemed pretty silly to me. Almost nothing about the story seemed genuine other than the relationship between Grace and Jonathan's sister. The secondary story of what was going on in the business was the silliest part.
Thanks to NetGalley for giving me this book in exchange for an honest review.
Nelly
Jun 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Vlastně to bylo vážně fajn, kdyby to nebylo v němčině, pustím se do druhýho dílu hned (proč dva díly? ale furt si autorka šplhá tím, že série maj pokračování po dvou dílech).
Líbil se mi i první "dvoudíl", kdy to bylo klišé dnešní doby, ale nenásilné, tady je to zas trochu jinak, ale přitom stejné, což je zajímavé.
Emma bramley
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
wow loved this book even though it was very short it finished the set off perfectly. again the story line and characters were well written and the story flowed effortlessly. I really hope they will be some more in this set as I was sad when it finished
highly recommended
CherryRed’s Reads
Jan 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Had to find out what direction this series would go in. I liked the way the characters finally felt more developed. I liked this book much better than the 1st 2. this book kept me engaged more.

*Arc provided by Netgalley for honest review*
Zuzana
Autorka vůbec nepřichází z ničím novým, vlastně je to jedno velké, nepřeslazené žánrovité klišé, ale přitom napsané tak sympaticky, že mě to baví. Matteo u mě ke konci těžce klesl, na posledních řádcích to ale napravil, takže se těším na pokračování.
Olga
Dec 03, 2015 rated it liked it
I don't know.
Some parts were really boring and I am so annoyed by the characters most of the time. Honestly.
BUT GODDAMN THE END. NOW I HAVE TO READ THE OTHER ONE. FUCK IT.

(Loved the little appearance of Grace and Jonathan tho!)
Stacy
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was ok
I was truly disappointed how short it was. The ending was abrupt and did not go into any depth. I loved the first two books, but was let down by the final installment. I was left with many unanswered questions.
Lena
Mar 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-series
4,5/5
Tak jo. Tenhle díl mě snad naštval ještě víc než první díl této série. Ten chlap se zdá tak nepolapitelnej. Skončilo to docela hodně otevřeně, takže potřebuju zjistit, kdy vyjde poslední díl. Věřím, že ten bude dost zajímavej.
Juliane
Nach den ersten beiden "Colours of Love" Büchern, erleben wir jetzt die Geschichte von Sophie. Wieder gefällt mir die Geschichte sehr gut! Es hätte etwas mehr in die Tiefe können, gern mehr über Rom und die anderen Personen. Ich freu mich auf Band 2, der in den nächsten Tagen erscheinen wird. ...more

• Beautiful Secret (Beautiful Bastard, #4)
  • One Night in Italy
  • Berühre mich. Nicht. (Berühre mich. Nicht., #1)
  • Yesterday's News
  • The Lost Girl
  • Three Little Words
  • Glück ist, wenn man trotzdem liebt
  • Blackwood: Briefe an mich
  • The Marble Collector
  • Finding Cinderella Part One: The Search
  • Finding Cinderella Part Two: The Chase
  • Precedens (Chyłka i Zordon, #12)
  • The Unseen
  • The First Last Kiss
  • The Roots of the Olive Tree
  • The Moonlit Garden
  • One Minute to Midnight
  • The Lavender Garden
Kathryn Taylor begann schon als Kind zu schreiben – ihre erste Geschichte veröffentlichte sie bereits mit elf. Von da an wusste sie, dass sie irgendwann als Schriftstellerin ihr Geld verdienen wollte. Nach einigen beruflichen Umwegen und einem privaten Happy End erfüllt sich mit der äußerst erfolgreichen COLOURS OF LOVE-Reihe nun ihr Traum.

Colours of Love (4 books)
  • Entfesselt (Colours of Love, #1)
  • Entblößt (Colours of Love, #2)
  • Verführt (Colours of Love, #4)