Start by marking “Spread Your Wings (Men in Blue, #4)” as Want to Read:
Spread Your Wings (Men in Blue, #4)

Spread Your Wings

(Men in Blue #4)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  629 Ratings  ·  35 Reviews
She’s through playing it safe…

Men in Blue, Book 4

Waiting. Watching.

Jambrea was patient long enough. After nearly ten years pining over a man with whom she’d spent a single night, her job set her on a collision course with two sexy cops who turned her head…and ignited her passion.

More agonizing. Debating.

When it became clear that Matt and Clint would never admit to the bi
Published October 15th 2013 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Spread Your Wings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spread Your Wings

Optimist ♰King's Wench♰ & MANTIES Champion
I was feeling kind of slutty and thought I'd give this a whirl. I was hoping for lots of sex that would send me into a tizzy but the sex was kind of lame, the girl got on my nerves and the dudes were strangely emo and wooden. Also, barely any crossing the streams and what there was was weird.

Honestly, IDEK why I finished it. The verbiage is so... weird. Do people really talk like this? Act like this? *squints* Never mind. I don't want to know.
Holly
Aug 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
I feel like I have waited forever for this book!! I LOVE the MEN IN BLUE!!!
Claudia
Jun 29, 2015 rated it liked it
Hm .... After reading this story I was a bit disappointed. I couldn't feel the deep love between them and even sparks were sometimes a bit hard to believe in.
Especially the POVs of the men came too short and their problems with their feelings for each other disappeared within two sentences ... Or so it seemed to me

Nevertheless I think I will try another book in this series. After that I have to decide if I want to give this author a chance or not
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
I read this while on vacation about a few weeks back, so I'm struggling to remember many details to write a full review.

But I can say this was my favorite in the series so far. The story sucked me in from the very beginning. I loved Jambrea's character. She was strong, feisty, just everything I love in a heroine. Matt and Clint were amazing as well. And when they finally gave into the chemistry between them? Scorching!

I found myself tearing up at a few parts. (view spoiler)
✼Danielle✼
**3.75 stars**
Clint, Matt and Jambrea

Read 29th October 2013
I've been looking forward to Clint, Matt and Jambrea's book and I enjoyed it but it wasn't quite as good as precious in series.

Robin
Oct 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing

I was beyond excited to read and review Spread Your Wings by Jayne Rylon. Spread Your Wings is the fourth book in her Men in Blue series. I had read, and loved, the first three so I had some very high expectations. Not surprisingly, Ms. Rylon and this book far exceeded them.

Spread Your Wings tells the story of nurse Jambrea and cops Matt and Clint. Matt and Clin
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
KcLu‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Review copy provided for an honest review

5 STARS

Spread Your Wings by Jayne Rylon has been a book that many of us have been not so patiently waiting for. I fell in love with this series with series from book one, and that book has been one of my all-time faves ever since. But this new one just may have surpassed my love for that one.

Jambrea has live a life of almost nun like spinster, except the one night she got to have the man of her dreams,
Tabatha
Jun 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for this book for what seems like forever, and it didn't disappoint in the least! Matt and Clint were deliciously sexy and Jambrea is just such a sweetheart. These guys definitely have a rocky road to falling in love, but I enjoyed the ride. You will laugh, cry, and your heart will melt with these guys for sure. :)
Rhonda Bodle
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book can read as a stand alone or continuation

Jayne doesn't disappoint two alpha men in blue hero's and a kick a$$ former Army medic turned nurse burn up the pages while trying to uncover the danger that surrounds the woman they claim as their own. Can't wait to confirm see where the stories lead.
Cathi Lipham
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Breath taking

Adventure? Check. Suspense? Check. Action? Check. Steamy sex? Check. Jealous of the heroine? Check! I tell you, this book blew me away with how crafty it pulled such a breath taking story together. Definitely full of action, suspense, adventure, trying new things, overcoming all odds & scorching hot sex! Loved it!!!!
Erin
Other than the fact that I waited a week to review this (whoops)... and also other than the fact that it felt rather cliche using one of my favorite poems as a theme of the book... this wasn't bad.

I had issues with it of course.
1)Jambrea is such a stupid name. <-Because of that name, I actually was not looking forward to reading this one. *shrugs* I'm sure it's a fine name, and I'm sure anyone with that name (such as one of the author's besties who is also another writer) is a fine person.. b
Shaly
Jun 11, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: jayne-rylon
I don't like reading about women who are indecisive or who like to play games and Jambrea's character is that type of woman. Its obvious that she wants Clint and Matt, fine they f*ck up like two or three times but once they step up she tries to act like she doesn't want them. And we all know she does. Stop playing these freaking games and just man up already. I liked the Jambrea that opened up the book, the one that saved all those soldiers, the one that risked her life to save a spy, the tough ...more
Phuong
Oct 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love the Men in Blue series by author Jayne Rylon and I've been looking forward to reading Jambrea, Clint and Matt's story in Spread Her Wings. The thing that made this book so much fun to read is that this story was written for and starred another author I adore, Jambrea Jo Jones, as the heroine who captured the heart of two sexy cops - damn lucky woman. LOL!!!

Jambrea doesn't give her heart easily to a man after all these years, the memory of her first time with an unattainable man still hau
Willow
Jan 29, 2016 rated it did not like it
WHAT.THE.ACTUAL.FUCK.??????????
What is this??!!! This is more ridiculous than organic Cheetos!!!
Please be aware that there would be spoilers, not that it matters, cause the whole thing doesn't make any sense anyway.
So, take a military doctor who is an absolute heroine in the first chapter, saving patients and all that, in the middle of an attack, and then forward a few years and the war hero has become some sort of stupid whinny little thing, who's almost a virgin. But it doesn't matter, cause A
Dar
Aug 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
That was so good - lots of emotion wrapped up in lots if hot sex! We've met the characters before, they were supporting players with a few highlights, but mostly supportive of the main players. They are front and centre here and they play things out a little different than those that came before, which is why this series is amazing, no two stories the same
Jambrea is a nurse and Clint and Matt are partners on the police force. They have been dancing around each other for months, and while Jambi t
Temple
I loved this book. I love this series. I am never disappointed when I read a Jayne Rylon book. In Spread Your Wings we have two male cops who are partners and best friends and a female (Jambrea), a nurse, who has lusted after these two for quite some time. Jambrea is a tough cookie in a good way and an innocent - which is surprising and refreshing. She, Matt and Clint keep fumbling the relationship for so many reasons. Jambrea held onto a first love for ten years and Matt and Clint had recently ...more
Michelle
Dec 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
'Bout time!!

I have loved the Men in Blue series since Mason,Lacey and Ty's story. I really got into it and this was back when I had my Kindle Fire 1st edition. My sis loaned me the book. granted this was the first poly-am story I ever read..Hot hot hot.
I fell in love with these people and the storyline. Even more so in Jeremy and Lily's story.
I hope you get Ellie's dumbass back on his feet soon and finish that story..I'm off to read Hot Rod's Super Nova now.."squeals"...keep up the great writin
Happily Ever Chapter
May 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
I like Jambrea, Matt & Clint as characters overall, but there were parts where it seemed a bit forced.
The story line was pretty good, but the suspense and baddie reveal was not as spectacular as other volumes. I am looking forward to Wounded Hearts, Ellie and Lucas's story, which is due out in April 2015 - followed by Bound for You, Shari's story with Ben and Ryan, due in November of 2015.
Lyne Beausejour
Nov 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 rating - I do not wish to write any spoilers for this book. One part really got to me to the point of me shedding tears because it was so moving. I will let it go like this. I am positive that a next book will be added to this series maybe even two. I am looking forward to them if Jane decides to write them. I love the Men in Blue series!
Kim
Oct 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't wait to read this, I love the series and this was a perfect addition! It covers the whole range of emotions, I cried, I laughed and I swooned. Clint & Matt are so amazing, such wonderful guys and Jambrea is the perfect fit for them. I'm so glad that they had such an incredible story. This is so good and really touches the heart as well as heats up the rest of you!
Lauren
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series

The Men in Blue are back. Another installment of sex and suspense. This book had more suspense than sex but it was about Matt, Clint and Jambi getting used to the three of them together and how it all works. Well they make it work alright! Yummy times 2! Great lead in to the next book too. Ms Rylon you never fail me.
Christy Lynn
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This one is my favorite......she waits so long for him to come back. When she is about to find happiest with two men in blue things start to happen that brings back the past.Spread Your Wings
Kim C.
Nov 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. While certain parts of the storyline were a little hard to believe, I liked this installment. Seeing Jambi finally score with her guys was nice along with watching the guys mend their friendship and explore their feelings.
Katherine
Dec 10, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
Good, didn't quite come together as well as books 1-3. I did enjoy watching the relationship between the two evolve from friendship to lovers. And I enjoyed the goodness of the heroine.

Bought from kobo.
Kathy Heare Watts
May 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
The story had a lot going on, and since it was the 4th in the series, it is obvious that things happened in previous books that was brought out enough that you could follow the storyline. The characters were likeable and there was a mystery/suspense element to the story.
Twin
Dec 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This series was great. I liked how each character became friends and each book had its own twist...can't wait for the next one! JAYNE YOU ROCK!!!
Christina
Jul 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
The ending was a little weird...but otherwise another good men in blue book ;)
Christy
Oct 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2-5, a-to-z-2013
I enjoyed this book; it was definitely 3.5 stars but not quite 4 star for me.
It was scorching hot, but the story was lacking for me in a way that the others in the series weren't.
Cindi
Jan 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rae
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
These are my favorite kinds of books :) Besides that, I really liked the storyline too. Definitely want to read the first one.
  • Rescued (Three's Allowed, #2)
  • Colors of Love (Speed, #2)
  • Above the Dungeon (Dungeon #1)
  • Pedal to the Metal: Love's Drivin' but Fate's Got the Pole (The 'Cuda Confessions Book 3)
  • Damaged Goods (New York, #2)
  • Rhythm of Three (Rule of Three, #2)
  • The Satin Sash
  • Two Loves for Alex
  • Bound for Keeps (Men of Honor, #5)
  • Handcuffs and Ball Gags (Rawlings Men #6)
  • Erica's Choice
  • Just One Taste (Topped, #2; Masters and Mercenaries, #9.5)
  • Sirens in Bliss (Texas Sirens, #8.5; Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #10)
  • Brazen Seduction (Reckless and Brazen, #2)
  • Twice the Bang (Delta Heat, #4)
  • A House of Cards: Deconstructing Ethan (The Forbidden Room, #2)
  • Hers To Cherish (Verdantia, #3)
  • Playing the Game (Neighborly Affection, #1)
Jayne Rylon is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. She received the 2011 Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Award for Best Indie Erotic Romance. Her stories used to begin as daydreams in seemingly endless business meetings, but now she is a full time author, who employs the skills she learned from her straight-laced corporate existence in the business of writing. She lives in Ohio wit ...more

Men in Blue (6 books)
  • Night is Darkest (Men in Blue, #1)
  • Razor's Edge (Men in Blue, #2)
  • Mistress's Master (Men in Blue, #3)
  • Wounded Hearts (Men in Blue, #5)
  • Bound For You (Men In Blue, #6)