Start by marking “Consumed (Consumed, #1)” as Want to Read:
Consumed (Consumed, #1)

Consumed

(Consumed #1)

Olivia James has never been one to walk on the wild side, at least not until she meets Seth Marc—a cocky, sexy fighter at her father’s gym. He’s infuriating, nauseatingly addictive and she just can’t seem to shake him. He’s only been in town a short while and his name is already on everyone’s lips. He's the kind of guy moms’ warn their daughters about—the kind that leaves ...more
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 422 pages
Published September 11th 2013 by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Consumed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Consumed

Catarina
3.5 Fighting Stars

Olivia (finally!) breaks up with her boyfriend of six years whom being cheating in a regular basis.
When she goes to her father’s gym to ease the stress she meets Seth, hot-as-hell MMA fighter and ultimate male whore.
She knows she can’t have him, she had enough of guys in her life wanting to jump in everything that moves… but unfortunately her body and her subconscious don’t know that.

description

Seth also wants Olivia, but for the first time in his life he wants more than sex from a wo
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5--SURPRISING--Stars!

I really, really liked this one. Going in to it, I had no idea what to expect. I hadn't read a book about an a MMA fighter in awhile so I was optimistic. What I really liked about this one was the banter between the characters. I wasn't expecting it to be so funny.

The story begins with Olivia finally kicking her loser, cheating boyfriend Blade to the curb. During a visit to her dad's gym she meets Seth. Seth is an MMA fighter. I will say it was insta-attraction for Seth a
Ashleyjo
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was ok
The reason this book rates so low is primarily because the FMC has more character flaws than a 1970 Gremlin..

FMC Doormat?

She's handed her proverbial last straw in a six year relationship full of cheating, emotional blackmail, and verbal abuse.

description

Yeah, she kinda lota sorta is. But, I do get it.. Douchebag was her first and only.

I'm good.

Quivering Ovary FMC

The very next AM after breakup of her 6-year relationship, she is ogling the finest piece of man meat she's ever seen, AKA the upfront
~Dawn~TUG
Sep 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Let's start with a mantra I live by..I LOVE FIGHTERS and especially MMA boys..Seth..mmmmmmm

Seth is the typical slam bam thank you ma'am lover that doesn't do the second time around and doesn't hang out to even care enough to get your name.

[image error] photo 72938c2f-c713-4e21-aa6e-1d2bf5c0aacb_zps079f6ea4.jpg

”He’s definitely the kind of guy moms warn their daughters about-the kind that breaks hearts and leaves a long line of them behind him”

Why this makes my panties wet? I will never know but I love me a bad boy.. And Seth delivered starting out with
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
Sep 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
also posted here : https://www.facebook.com/SLiTsReaD

The first time Olivia saw Seth in the gym punching a blue bag:

"Whoa.
A shiver instantly shoots down my spine, igniting something dark and sinister deep down in my core. I helplessly drink in the strangers features, gaping at him like an idiot."

Seth is also instantly pulled towards Olivia but he sees her as "good" and according to Seth; "Wholesome girls like you have no business being with boys like me.” Seth couldn't promise anything to Olivi
Karen111
Sep 14, 2013 rated it did not like it
I.Heart.Romance
DNF @ 83%

I can't stand when Hs go to strip clubs after getting together with h.

***Will not continue series. Apparently this same H cheats on h in book #3 (after they're married) by kissing two OW. He also wants her to abort their baby.
Anna
Nov 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sexy-fighters
On a fighter bingeeee

And yes cover lust binge too LOL

✿kawehi.reviews
Sep 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
“What are you thinking?” She asks me, searching my eyes. If I press harder against her, she’ll be able to feel me and put two and two together. Instead, I smile. “It isn’t very PG, I’ll tell you that.” - Lol!! So naughty Seth!! ;)

The good: Solid, intriguing, and engaging read! The story line is intriguing, the characters are likable, and there was just enough "smutt" to keep me sated. ;)

The bad: Had some typical elements that we come across in reads: good girl meets bad boy; bad boy thinks he'
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Sep 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
ARC Provided by author in return for an honest review.
For more reviews please visit http://www.sizzlingpages.com/

4 out of 5 stars

What do you get when you take a good girl who has suffered from a broken heart and a sexy, muscled bound womanizer that’s a tattooed MMA fighter? A 4 star hot romance.

Olivia James is unlucky in love. She’s involved in a six-year relationship with Blade - a cheating, good for nothing loser bastard. Olivia becomes fed up, decides to dump his cheating ass and declares she
Snow
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 "well, hello there, Seth baby" stars

oh, boy! this is like reading about my Remy in younger suit...LOL (apart from the (view spoiler))

Yes, Seth Marc is another fighter that comes aboard my team, hell it's gonna be difficult to keep them all maintained...LOL

Anyway, the story was nothing new, well nothing that wasn't already familiar to start with - a troubled fighter dealing with his own mistakes from the past decides to change scenery to try ou
Geri Reads
Nov 14, 2013 rated it liked it
3 stars

Another one of those okay reads for me. It was good but nothing really mind-blowing. This one is definitely better than other MMA books out there with likable characters.

Don't let my rating fool you though. I know for a fact a lot of people will fall in love with Seth Marc. This one is definitely worth looking into.
Liv ☾
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS!

Forever one of my favorite fighter series :)
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
Seth is a hot MMA Fighter who Olivia sees in the gym... What???

hit photo Chris-Evans-Avengers-GIF_zpsbcf1b239.gif

This is me....

swoon photo EmmaRachelSwoon_zps23c1bd0e.gif

This was a cute but sometimes cheesy book... Olivia like NEVER went to work! NEVER! She must not be too worried about making it on her own since she was an awful employee! But her boss let her get away with wayyy tooo much stuff as well. He was just as unprofessional as she was.

Olivia's friend Selena was a shitty friend for running her mouth to Blade and also needs to attend meetings...I mean how many ppl are drinking
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
Sep 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed

I started off not sure about this book. Olivia breaks up with her boyfriend of 6 years (4 of which she knew he been cheating on her!) And then BAM the insta love... Hmm!

But I'm glad I carried on because the relationship between Seth, a MMA fighter, and Olivia was nicely done.

Remember that I don't do girlfriends and I don't do feelings. If you get hurt, it's on you

I loved the sexy time and the fight scenes. I thought Olivia will be one of those heroines (how wrong was I!) Seth was a mystery b
Naksed
Tara  TUG
Sep 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
ITs no secret I love anything with a bad boy,MMA fighter or just all around cocky guy.With that said I also enjoy a well wrote story to go along with all my swooning and this girls is it.I devoured this story the characters were so relatable it made the reading just fly by.

description

Lets talk Seth..I love him and actually plan on having little MMA babies with him.Troubled guy with past who thinks he deserves not to have anything good in life until he meets the one person that makes him want that good in h
Christine
Sep 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was awesome!!!

It wasn't over dramatic and boring at all!!!!!! I loved the characters and I loved that O always stood up for herself. And I really love the fact that Seth was always there.....

"I never feared death or dyin', I only fear never tryin'". Yup. I JUST downloaded this song too. :)

I literally don't think I'll stop thinking about this book for a while. It had a great writing style to it so it was super easy to read too!

Just SO HOT!!!!! And awesome. I said that, it it truly is!
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
4 Alpha male sexy fighter stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Twenty-three year old Olivia has only been with one man from the age of seventeen, (drop kick) Blade..She doesn't know what it's like to be with anyone other than him..

Good girl Olivia has never been one to walk on the wild side, at least not until she meets Seth Marc, a know it all sexy as sin, cocky fighter at her father’s gym..
When she first encounters Seth it was like he'd come straight out of some hot steamy, erotic woman's magazine and she couldn't stop eye
Taralinda
5 Super Happy, I'm in Love Stars

I feel so lucky to have found another amazing fighter romance! This book had so much going for it that was really well done: a strong, independent heroine; a sexy as hell bad boy hero; a relatively drama free romance; and a whole ton of hot angst. It was so refreshing to read a romance where there isn't constantly a lack of communication or insecurity getting in the way the two MC's falling for each other!

description

Olivia was my idea of a perfect heroine. She knew what she
Plamena
Jan 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!!

One cocky/sexy fighter + one (relatively) good girl + drama/intrigue/fights/attitude = YEAH…I liked it!

“You can’t reach your dream unless you try, right?”

Olivia is in a serious relationship…with a total asshole that disrespects her all the time. But she finally decides that enough is enough. They’ve been together for the past six years and she is quite shaken by the turn of events so she decides a good workout in her dad’s gym would help her. Well…usually it does…but not when a se
Sheryl C. Nash
THIS BOOK BLOODY EXCEEDED ALL OF MY FREAKIN' EXPECTATIONS!!! LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

AND A HUGE REASON FOR THAT IS HOW AWESOME SETH WAS... *SWOON*

LOOK OUT GIRLS; I HAVE A NEW BOOK BOYFRIEND AND HIS NAME IS SETH MARC!!!! *DROOL*
Christine
Sep 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
HOLY HOTNESS ON A STICK

I have fallen in love with another bad ass cage fighter and he is definitely giving my top 2 bad boys a run for their money!!

After being in a relationship with an unappreciative asshole Olivia finally decides to end things with her jack hole boyfriend Blade. She comes from a small family who love her dearly and over protective parents who try to smother her with their love. As much as she loves them she feels the need to stand on her own two feet and be the independent wo
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Free - 25/1/16

Amazon UK Link - Consumed (Consumed Series Book 1)
Amazon US Link - http://amzn.com/B00F3PX8PG
Destini Brown
I was a little hesitant to start this, since it doesn't have many reviews, but it just screamed at me to read it! I am so glad I did, this book CONSUMED me! LOVED it! I want more!!!
Miri
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Bookwhore is the term I would use for myself since I’m always falling in love with all these bad boys. Honestly book boyfriends are like shoes, you can never have to many.lol
After being in a long relationship with an asshole of a boyfriend Olivia finally decides she needs to move on .. she decides to start over. She wants to prove to her parents that she is a responsible independent woman.
Seth is an upcoming MMA fighter.. Having gone through some family issues he decides to put his dreams on ho
Vaneesha
May 30, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Here we have another case of a book that's rated highly on GR but is completely and totally terrible.

I made it to about 40% before I had to shelve this as a dnf. I highly doubt the remainder of the book would be able to redeem how utterly problematic it was.

The narrator, Olivia, is the "good girl" who's beautiful but doesn't know it *vomit*. There's guys coming at her from every possible direction. For about 6 years she put up with an abusive asshole ex boyfriend called Blade. To be honest, hi
Alisa
Sep 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
No nonsense. No unnecessary drama. Just a really well written love story. Loved it. Enjoyed it.

Mmm. Seth.
Alba M.
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 «amo a Seth» stars ⭐

Conocemos a Olivia, lleva 6 años con su novio Blade. Un novio que le ha puesto los cuernos a cada oportunidad y Olivia siempre lo ha perdonado. Pero esta es la última vez.
Por otro lado tenemos a Seth, un luchador buscando su sitio en la MMA, y que ahora es nuevo integrante del gimnasio del padre de Olivia. Es fácil adivinar dónde se conocen, pero lo que no es fácil es pelar las capas que protegen el corazón de Seth.

Awwwwwww, me muero de amor por Seth, pero tengo que recon

• Knock Out (Worth the Fight, #1)
  • Shadowboxer (Tapped Out, #1)
  • Raising Ryann (Bad Boy Reformed, #1)
  • Fighting to Forgive (Fighting, #2)
  • Fighting Love (Love to the Extreme, #2)
  • Beneath the Surface (Reluctance, #1)
  • Worth the Fight (MMA Fighter, #1)
  • Obsession (The Plus One Chronicles, #3)
  • Against the Ropes (Redemption, #1)
  • Star Crossed (Battered Hearts Book 2)
  • Fraternizing (Fraternizing, #1)
  • 12 Rounds (Knockout, #1)
  • Happy Hour (Racing on the Edge, #1)
  • Phoenix
  • Jordyn and the Caverns of Gloom (A Daemon Hunter, #2)
  • Giving it to the Bad Boy (Tattooed and Pierced, #1)
  • Enraptured (Demi Brother's #1)
  • The Fighter's Block (The Fighter's Block, #1)
Skyla Madi is a twenty-something international bestselling author of a mixed bag of hot romance!

Though signed with Hawaiian based publishing companies, Limitless Publishing & Crave publishing, Skyla lives in sunny Queensland, Australia, where she spends most her time indoors writing with one hand and raising her three children with the other.

Other hobbies and passions include:
- Drinking coff

Consumed (4 books)
  • Too Consumed (Consumed, #2)
  • Forever Consumed (Consumed, #3)
  • Always Consumed (Consumed, #3.5)
“Since when does reading suck? Who says that? If I ran the world, people who didn’t read would be the first to go. Boom. Put them out of their misery.” 58 likes
“You mistake my intent on our non-existent boyfriend/girlfriend relationship." He steps closer. "We might not be using the titles, but I still claim you as mine.” 26 likes