Start by marking “Rare and Precious Things (The Blackstone Affair, #4)” as Want to Read:
Rare and Precious Things (The Blackstone Affair, #4)

Rare and Precious Things

(The Blackstone Affair #4)

Some love is rare…
All love is precious…

The fourth part in the New York Times bestselling Blackstone Affair series, brings the continuing story of Ethan and Brynne, two damaged souls fighting for a hard-won love, and now the promise of a new hope to secure their happily ever after.

Fresh from an idyllic honeymoon along the Italian coast, the Blackstones prepare for the birth
Published February 28th 2014 by Raine Miller Romance

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★★! Rare & Precious Things, book 4 of 4. The final chapter in potty-mouth British alpha Ethan Blackstone’s all-consuming romance saga with his American girl!

“It always ended the same way. Volcanic sex. Extraordinary fucking.”

SOMERSET HISTORICALS
Book 1: The Passion of Darius
Darius & Marianne (year 1837)
Book 2: The Undoing of a Libertine
Jeremy & Georgina (year 1837)

THE BLACKSTONE AFFAIR - Ethan & Brynne
Book 1: Naked
Book 2: All In
Book 3: Eyes Wide Open
Book 4: Rare and Preci
Aestas Book Blog
May 11, 2013 marked it as to-read
MORE ETHAN BLACKSTONE!!!!!

I can't wait to read this!

Rare and Precious Things is the story of two people who both need the other in order to be complete, but learn just how "rare" their brand of love is when they have to risk everything in order to hold onto it.
Jacqueline's Reads
May 20, 2013 rated it liked it
3 (Pregnancy and baby) Stars

I am not sure if this is the last of the series, but I do know, the Blackstone Affair is overdue for an ending.

Rare and Precious Things was very sweet, but nothing really happened but a pregnant Brynne having lots of sex with Ethan

I really enjoyed the series and I am all for non-angsty books but this one was just kind of …. Blah

Brief Summary
- Brynne and Ethan are on honeymoon, lots of sex
- Brynne goes through pregnancy, and there’s lots of sex
- Brynne and Ethan confro
Christy
May 11, 2013 rated it really liked it

4 Ethan stars!
 photo 91a12f42-1e6e-436b-9127-0e8a6b34585e_zps589eb8f0.jpg

Rare and Precious Things is the final installment in The Blackstone Affair. I’ve enjoyed every book in this series, and there is one big reason for that. His name is Ethan Blackstone.

Note to readers: If you haven’t read books 1-3, there will be some story line spoilers

The book starts with Ethan and Brynne anxiously waiting to consummate their marriage. They’ve been waiting for this moment and now it’s finally here. They are husband and wife. Ethan has won over his American girl.
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
My heart says 5 Precious Stars....I always listen to my heart.
“For you, Ethan. For your eyes only.”

The Blackstone Affair gifted us with one very gorgeous book couple, Ethan and Brynne. In the first 3 books we witnessed their delicious whirlwind romance, their highs, their lows, and their joys. They have a rare and precious gift… each other… and their whole lives to look forward to.... together???
“This woman owned me…”
Could it be that straight forward? I want them to be happy.....
So what m
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
Jun 08, 2013 marked it as not-yet-released
More Ethan Blackstone?

description

YES! YES! A million times, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

And Brynne of course...

♠ Becka & Cerys ♠ | Spitfire Reviews
EXCUSE ME WHILE I HAVE A FUCKING CONNIPTION! >:( *ANOTHER* SERIES FORCING MORE BOOKS THAN ORIGINALLY PLANNED. AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY I'M GRUMPY

--------------------------------
For more reviews please check out My Blog
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
This is the last book (that is out at this time) for Ethan and Brynne and it's a really nice wrap up. Just back from their honeymoon and with nothing threatening their lives, they're ready for some peace and quiet.

There is a little contrived drama with members of the opposite sex, which if you ask me is just plain silly at this point. But there is also some resolution to both their histories and more drama with the both of them not being forthright.

description

Ethan also has a security job that takes him
Catarina
4 Precious Stars!

This book starts right after Brynne and Ethan’s wedding. Their off on their honeymoon, getting ready to become parents and everything is finally in their place. They are happy and with every intention of keeping that way.
But ghosts from both of their pasts are restless and insist on getting back to haunt them and their new found happiness.
And when a marriage begins to being haunted by the past, how long can you keep the ghosts away?

description

This was a pretty good ending to this series.
Heather
Sep 02, 2013 marked it as to-read
Hello Ethan Blackstone. So nice to see you again...

Coming late 2013...
 ♥  Barb ♥
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 stars for Mr. and Mrs. Blackstone

One thing was for certain. I wanted it all. No doubts. Not a one. All Mine.

photo EB4_zps7258910b.jpg

This is book 4 in the Blackstone Affair series. If you haven't read this yet...this review may contain spoilers.
After surviving the first 3 books, Brynne and Ethan are now married and expecting a little Blackstone. Both of them are trying to overcome issues from the past...and they are doing it together.

Vibha

More Ethan!!!!

I.CAN'T.WAIT!!!
Çisem
Jul 21, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Çok zorladı bu kitap beni ya...
Arkadaş kitapta hiçbir şey olmuyordu ya cidden NOTHING!!! :D

Evleniyorlar, sevişiyorlar.

Kavga ediyorlar, sevişiyorlar.

Bebek hakkında konuşuyorlar, sevişiyorlar.

Ethan ölümden dönüyor, sevişiyorlar.

İçlerine kapanıyorlar, sevişiyorlar.

Eee nerede heyecanlanıyorduk?

Not: 300 küsur sayfalık kitabı 10 günde bitirmişim ya. Cidden bundan nasıl bir kitap siz anlayın yani...
Michelle
May 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 01-signed

We’ve traveled along with Brynne & Ethan as they meet and fall in love. The journey that may have only been four short months, but those months were filled with drama and suspense that all led them to the day they marry and await the arrival of their baby.

Although Raine Miller has not said if this is the last we’ll see of the Blackstone Affair, this installment was a fitting epilogue to their story. This book follows their journey from the wedding night to a few months after baby-makes-three
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ethan and Brynne........you are both rare and precious❤❤
 photo RareandPrecious_zpsaca45a7d.jpg

From the moment that I found Naked, I was All In with my Eyes Wide Open to finding out that Mr. and Mrs. Blackstone were the most Rare and Precious Things in the world.

photo 82351245-fbbb-4e73-97f3-60228f728aee_zps328d2209.jpg

This book is their HEA, their perfect ending to one amazing and wonderful ride. We, the readers, have watched both of these flawed creatures grow into a loving couple that have endured their fair share of heartbreak and sorrow only to come out on top with each other and the
~ Becs ~
 photo rareandpreciousthingscasting_zps076353e9.jpg

Rare and Precious Things is the fourth book in The Blackstone Affair series. It doesn’t really work as a standalone and to fully appreciate this, I think it is necessary to have read the previous three books – Naked, All In and Eyes Wide Open. If you haven’t yet read them and appreciate an uber-possessive, protective and sexy as hell alpha male hero then I can highly recommend them.

We begin Rare And Precious Things with a mysterious prologue that dips into history several centuries old which, I
✿kawehi.reviews
May 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: coming-2014, arc
“I couldn’t forget you that night because when I saw you in person for the first time…it was the moment I came alive again.”♡♥

4.5 stars!

Wow, just wow. I had been tapping and tapping my foot anxiously awaiting the arrival for Rare and Precious Things and it did not disappoint me!!

Book Four of the Blackstone Affair series takes place right after where Eyes Wide Open left off. Newly married, we find out the juicy details of the who, what, when, and where after the wedding and the honeymoon! Y
R.K. Lilley
Jun 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 precious stars for Rare and Precious things!
Let me start by saying that I had the biggest expectations walking into this read. The Blackstone Affair is one of my all time favorites, and I am Ethan's #1 fan. Without giving any spoilers out, this book did not disappoint. In fact, it was perfection. It was beautiful, and it had everything. Drama, suspense, pure holy hotness, and the sweetest love story. Just the best. I am a Raine Miller fan for life. If somehow you haven't read this book or ser
Nicla
A great end to this series. I liked how there was no unnecessary over the top drama in the final book. Ethan and Brynne would have to be one of my all time favorite couples. I especially love the way he loves her. Highly recommend this series is you are looking for a hot romance with an obsessed alpha and strong likeable heroine.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any couple separation:(view spoiler)
He
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
May 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
(4.5 Fabulous Shagging Stars!)
(BR With Tiffany)

photo 85890ca2-0b06-465e-9eaf-8e8dbeba29cb.jpg

photo f368b33e-e52e-4b66-9295-06be6eb0206c.jpg

Book four in the Blackstone series picks up where book three left off. Ethan and Brynne have just married after a whirlwind of four months together. They arrive at Stonewell Court, the house in Somerset that Ethan bought her as a wedding gift.

photo fde16727-dcec-48dd-b1d7-33cb4468fe72.jpg

Ethan and Brynne have been practicing abstinence for the two weeks leading up to their wedding night to make the night even more special. They are absolutely burning for each other by the time the wedding ni
CC
Nov 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Of course I still loved it. This book had a little angst which was kind of different, but was still great.

Prior comments:

5 stars! I was so worried that this book would ruin the "happy place" I was in after Eyes Wide Open. But I should not have, because Raine Miller rocks and this book was awesome! I will never forget how much I LOVE Ethan Blackstone, but this book just reinforced both my lust and love for him! We got lots more sex, dirty talk and undying love. It also seemed that Brynne matured
Luna Sol
Aug 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
***ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review***

“It had all begun across a crowded room one night in the spring –at a gallery tucked away on a London street –when fate had stepped in and forever changed the course of our lives.”

The Blackstone Affair series have been my top favorite series since October 2012 when I first met Ethan and Brynne for the first time in Naked. Ever since, there has never been any other book that has captivated me the same so I always await the next book in the
Mysza
May 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
* 5 Precioius stars *

I've waited for the 4th book in this series to finally give one of them 5 stars. This one was like one, big, wonderful epilogue. I loved the journey to Ethan and Brynn's happiness and am really sad that this one is over. But as they say all good things come to an end:) It was simply beautiful and precious book. Needless to say that in addtition to Raine Miller's great writing the book was insanely hawt!, hell Ethan is a beast when it comes to bedroom.

Brynne is the heroine t
Karen Jones
May 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review***

5+++++++ Beautiful Blackstone stars

Rare and Precious Things is book #4 in The Blackstone Affair series. I have read them again & again & I can never find the right words to explain how deeply I love them & how much I love Raines writing. Her words pull you in, grip you & don't let go till the end. Ethan & Brynnes journey from Naked right through to this book has been an emotional, heartbreaking roller coaster of lov
Jasmin Victoria Malinao
May 17, 2013 marked it as to-read
YAAAAAY!!! MORE ETHAN & BRYNNE!!
I.CAN'T.WAIT.

Mine
May 30, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gereksiz yere ve fazlasıyla uzatılmış seri. Hikaye güzel karakterler iyi ama bence olaylar çok uzatılmış. Okumam bu nedenle biraz zaman aldı. Hemen bitsin istedim ama okumak içimden gelmedi. Dört kitap yerine iki kitap halinde olsaymış çok daha iyi olurmuş.
Ninoska Goris
Este libro no era necesario, la historia quedó perfecta en Sorprendida.
♥Sharon♥
May 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Beautiful Stars!

photo rare3_zpseb0249d8.jpg

This was an enjoyable read for me. While reading the 4th book in The Blackstone Affair Series, I felt as though I was reading an extra special Epilogue. I was happy with the way book 3 ended so I wasn’t sure how book 4 was going to unfold., but Rare and Precious Things was such a lovely and sensual read.

The connection that Ethan and Byrnne have is simply amazing. The passion they have for each other continues to be as strong as ever. Both have come a long way but they still h
Mamacita wants a Bedtime Story
Raine Miller did it again! I didn't know how Ethan Blackstone could get any better, but he did. In book four of The Blackstone Affair series we get more much desired answers about the trama Ethan went through in battle, what happens with Lance Oakley (would love to read his book as now I'm even more intrigued), whether the baby will be a boy or girl, another glimpse of Ivan, and a little more Zara! And we can never have too much Zara! We also get some answers about Stonewall Court (thank you Rai ...more
Eni
Nov 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

This is the conclusion of the Blackstone Affair series.Yess guys it's the end.It's over no more Ethan Blackstone.I'm going to miss him.

I know the author said that maybe it's not the end.But still,what if it is ?? *sobbing*

So this book takes place right after where the third book finished.Along the way we get to meet baby Blackstone too !!

So Cute !!

Boy or Girl ?? No,nope not telling you !!

Anyway i really loved and i really enjoyed reading this book.

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Untitled (Honor, #6)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
  • Rock My Body (Black Falcon, #4)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
  • Accept Me (Wrecked, #3)
  • Beauty from Love (Beauty, #3)
  • Untitled (The Dark Duet Spinoff)
  • Taming the Storm (The Storm, #3)
  • I Love You, Always (I Love You, #3)
  • Return to Poughkeepsie (Poughkeepsie Brotherhood, #2)
  • Consumed (Devoured, #2)
  • Bent (Connections, #6)
  • Behind His Eyes: Truth (Consequences, #2.5)
  • My Sweetest Escape (My Favorite Mistake, #2)
  • Reciprocity (Breach, #3)
  • Last Light (Night Owl, #2)
Raine Miller has been reading romance novels since she picked up that first Barbara Cartland book at the tender age of thirteen. And it's a safe bet she'll never stop, because now she writes them too! Granted Raine's stories are edgy enough to turn Ms. Cartland in her grave, but to her way of thinking, a hot, sexy hero never goes out of fashion. A former teacher, she's now writing sexy romance sto ...more

The Blackstone Affair (5 books)
  • Naked (The Blackstone Affair, #1)
  • All In (The Blackstone Affair, #2)
  • Eyes Wide Open (The Blackstone Affair, #3)
  • The Blessings of Ethan Blackstone (The Blackstone Affair, #5)
“I knew more happiness and love than I’d ever experienced in my life, and now understood how precious it was to have that love.” 13 likes
“I wanted her to know how happy I was at the end of my life…because I’d been blessed with the rare and precious gift…of loving her.” 7 likes