Start by marking “Rock My World (Black Falcon, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Rock My World (Black Falcon, #2.5)

Rock My World

(Black Falcon #2.5)

*A Novella in the New York Times and USA Today best-selling Black Falcon series*

After Aubrey Jenson is wrongly dismissed from her job at Center Stage Marketing, she seeks legal advice from her father, The Judge, to see what grounds she has to get her position reinstated. Her surprise visit to her family doesn’t go as smoothly as she hopes when she brings home her new
Published June 26th 2013 by Michelle A. Valentine Books, LLC

Start your review of Rock My World (Black Falcon, #2.5)
Michelle Valentine
May 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Riff and Aubrey's story continues in Rock My World, a Black Falcon novella.

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DOHYSEA/r...

Christy
May 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!!

photo de9f51af-955d-4c46-aa86-2f0b6709f536_zpsa8ce6d62.jpg

Aubrey and Zach’s story continue... I just love these two!

After getting wrongfully terminated from her job, Aubrey heads home to get some help from her father ‘the Judge’. She feels it is time for her parents to meet Riff anyway, so he tags along. Lets just say the parents are not too happy with their daughter dating him. Her father goes through some extreme lengths to keep Riff away from Aubrey, but Riff loves her to much. There is no way he can give Aubrey up. All he wants is
NiCoLeTa E.
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
"You get me -even when i don't get myself- you do..."
I take his hand in mine. "And you get me."

It's a common secret that i love "Black Falcon" series and it's a common secret that i'm not a big fan of little novels between the books! I think that it's a little bit waste of time, since those pages could have been add it in the main book, but...

Though i'm a little bit crumpy with novels, i did enjoy this one very much!!!
I love that i saw for once again Zack and Aubrey after they were having
Pam
Jul 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 stars
"Before her I was lost, constantly at war with myself. I didn’t believe I was worthy of a love so simple and pure. It’s something I still battle with, but with each passing day I grow a little more at ease with having something so great in my life. I fucking love this woman, and there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for her."

***just have to say, that I loved the fact that the author put one of my most favorite songs in Rock My World, Lovesong, by the Cure. Riff is totally swoonworthy and so
May 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013-read
Oh my! Now that I have read this I am even more in love with Zach. I WAS wishing pain on the judge.... I think he got it one way or another. Gabe sounds like a sexy fun med student. I would love to read a story dedicated to him.
this was too short because it was a novella but it was jam packed and the loose ends were perfect in my opinion.
did not disappoint....

Can. Not. Wait! Love Riff and Aubrey (Lanie and Noel are still #1) but these two sizzle.
Dee McGee
Jul 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
You know a book is going to be full of delicious angst when after the first chapter the main character, Zach "Riff" Oliver, causes his girlfriend's mother to faint just at the sight of her daughter's new boyfriend!

Aubrey Jensen is bringing her new boyfriend/former man-whore extraordinaire home to meet her family. There's just one problem, she failed to mention to them that she's coming home to visit. Even worse, they have no idea she's dating a major rock star, complete with tattoos and a
Michelle
May 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have such a love/late relationship with these novellas! It gives me just the right taste to make me crave more but then it reminds me that I have to wait for the third novel in story!

Riff was such a surprise in RMB and his sweetness overflows into this one perfectly. Even though there are a few moments of Riff showing up in Zach's place; you couldn't be made at him for longer than a half of a second.

Aubrey is going home to see her parents and get advice on what to do about losing her job,
Nikki Groom
Jun 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Wow!! Michelle certainly managed to squeeze loads into this perfect little novella!

I'm always ready for more Riff and Aubrey and Rock My World certainly didn't disappoint.

"I only wanted to keep our relationship to one night. But you grew on me and I couldn’t drag you out of my heart no matter how hard I tried. The more I’m with you, the more I want you. I love you, Zach."

They face many trials and tribulations as they fight for each other. In many different situations, a lot of them I had not
Teresasloveosbooks
I already know I'm going to freaking love it because Michelle wrote it!!!!!! Can't wait for more Riff and Aubrey(: beyond phenomenal as always Michelle delivers a sexy as all hell !!!!!
♥Trish♥
May 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book-battle
Love this series!! Riff and Kitten are such an awesome couple! Can't wait for more!
Rustys
Jun 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Aubrey and Zack head to her parents home to ask her father "The Judge" for help. Seems that Isaac didn't like the idea that Aubrey chose Zack over him so he fired her.

Seriously, who wouldn't pick Zack over a stuffed shirt!

stuffed shirt photo: Stuffed Shirt Stuffedshirt.jpg

Aubrey's parents are not very happy when they meet Zack. Tattoos and Mohawk

rev theory photo: Rev Theory RevTheorypic-1.jpg

are not their idea of the perfect boyfriend for their princess.

Loved this novella, Zack and Aubrey are still HOT in love and burning up the sheets.

kissing gif photo: 123-1.gif

Could I get a little of that tongue, and yes
Lara
May 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013
HOLY FUCK BALLS what a roller coaster ride that was!!! In Rock My Bed Aubrey and Zach "Riff" faced quite a few challenges as they navigated past insecurities and their sex fueled feelings for one another; in Rock My World they were put through the ringer!

After further complications come to light with Aubrey's job she takes Zach home in hopes of getting advice in how to resolve those complications. Aubrey's parents are quite conservative and go to extreme lengths to separate the couple;
Autumn Review
Aug 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review, erotica
If you are a fan of Riff and Audrey's, you must read this book. Heck, if you're a fan of this series, you need to read this! In ROCK MY WORLD, we get to see Riff (aka Zach) and Audrey madly in love, but we also see their relationship get tested. Can they withstand the pressures?

Audrey and Riff head out to visit her parents. She needs help from her dad regarding a legal matter about her old job. But, she also wants to introduce them to Riff. She needs them to understand what he means to her.
Melissa Ciorlieri
May 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Valentine has done it again.We get just enough of everything in this book,even a little more of Noel...This was a beautiful ending for Riff and Aubrey.Through tears in some sad parts and with a happy heart in the good parts.I do not need to mention that Michelle can deliver a HOT scene when it comes to the Black Falcon Men!!!Thank you so much for giving us just a little bit more.But you have to know we are all going to still ask for MORE MORE MORE...I HAVE TRUELLY ENJOYED THIS ...more
Rosemarie McKenzie
Jun 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I just got my world completely rocked. Yes people, I just got done with reading Michelle Valentine’s book “Rock My World”, which gives a conclusion to Zach aka Riff & Aubrey aka Kittens relationship. This time around Michelle focused on the emotional aspect of their relationship & put forth some obstacles that they have to overcome in order to show that they believe in what they have is real. Again I must give say bravo to Michelle because the sex scenes were HOT & to be honest I ...more
Nic
May 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
~~DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ ROCK MY BED FIRST~~

Michelle A. Valentine writes some of the steamiest, sexiest Rock Star books around and I am completely in awe of her!!!! Rock My World is the latest companion novella in the Black Falcon series and follows Rock My Bed which is Zach (Riff) and Aubrey’s story. In the continuing saga of the sexiest, dirtiest, oreo eating rock star there ever was and his seemingly innocent looking but secretly sexy vixen girlfriend, we find Aubrey taking Zach
Khanique McDaniel
Jun 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
It was a novella ... what can I say?

Wasn't much special about it. It seems more like a deleted chapter or could have been summarized in probably three chapters at the end of Rock My Bed.

It's basically a really drama filled adaptation of meeting the parents. Aubrey's mom is quite melodramatic and her father is ... 'The Judge' ... you'd have to read it to get it :)

While not an over the moon fist pumping novella, it was still well written and edited than most novels and it was good that we got an
Michele Realitybitesblog
Jul 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
More reviews found at http://realitybites-letsgetlost.blogs...

Oh Zach!!!! Rock My World is the follow up novella to Rock My Bed, Riff and Aubrey’s story. It is a very short read, but packs a hell of a punch. Michelle managed to get an entire story in there in only eighty pages! To me that takes talent.
On my review of Rock My Bed, the one thing that I wanted was a novella because Riff and Aubrey’s story did not feel finished to me. There was still so much more that I wanted and needed to hear
Carol Lilla
Jul 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Michelle Valentine!!! “Rock My World” continues the story of the “Black Falcon” rock group! Each book stands alone; however, if you want the full affect, you should start at the beginning and read all her books, 1) ”Rock the Heart,” 2) “Rock the Band,” 3) “Rock My Bed,” and 4) “Rock My World.” “Rock My World” is Riff and Aubrey's story which started in “Rock My Bed.” This book was truly amazing! It is about two people from entirely different worlds, falling in love and ...more
Bethany
May 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars, rockers
Riff stole my heart in Rock My Bed and now he was breaking it, poor guy cannot catch a break. Things seemed stacked against Zach & Aubrey, but I loved how things turned out. They totally Rock My World, I completely love, love, love this couple!! I also loved the appearance of Noel and Lane. I will never be able to get enough of Black Falcon.
I cannot wait to see Trip's tale in Rock the Beat!
LovelyGirl
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was ok
All those glowing reviews make me think we read different books...Hero cries eight (8!)times over the span of 28 pages. Heroine is either a hormonal teenage girl, or simply stuck in the moronic phase (no worries, we've all been there). The novella could use more editing and less over the top drama. Also, stay away from it if you're lactose intolerant - all that cheese might kill you.
Lisa
Jul 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet short novella. I really enjoyed getting more of Zach and Aubrey's story. They have amazing chemistry and some serious hot sex! Wowza!

I could have done without the silly drama but appreciated the fact that it didn't drag on for too long. I absolutely loved the nice surprise that Zach and Aubrey got and the ending was totally perfect.
CT
May 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Ending was a bit far fetched but still a nice short novella to add to this rocker series x
Harper Sloan
Sep 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I need more. I think Riff just stole my book boyfriend heart!
samantha moriarty
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

This book was wonderful. I couldn’t
Put it down. The suspense was always there. I would love to see Gabe get a girl :).
Kim
Jun 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 4-5-stars
It was one simple kiss from him that first night backstage that turned my world on its head and changed everything in my life. For him--for this love we have--I would do anything. This man is my world.

Before her I was lost, constantly at war with myself. I didn't believe I was worthy of a love so simple and pure. It's something I still battle with, but with each passing day I grow a little more at ease with having something so great in my life. I f**ing love this woman, the there's
Reading is my Time Out
Jul 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Can I just begin this review by stating the fact that Michelle Valentine is absolutely a genius when it comes to writing!!!! She is a "no thinker" to me when it comes to buying her books. I am the one that has no thinking to do... because EVERY SINGLE ONE of them is amazeballs!!!! Michelle... you have once again won my heart and soul with your writing, the characters you create, and you have the ability to even retell events and suck readers in while writing novellas!! Kudos my friend!!

Rock my
Kim Person
Jun 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Rock My World is a companion novella to Rock My Bed ~ Aubrey is taking Zach home to meet the parents and what we learned about her folks in RMB had me thinking it would go down something like this...

Well I certainly am not going to TELL you how it went down! I have to say RMW was FANTASTIC ~ It expanded on Zach & Aubrey's story and there is no doubt in my mind that the two of them were totally in love..

But there were a few bumps in the road ~ the first one will have you...

and then totally

SammiesBookBlog
WOW!!! 10 stars, this book deserves it!
Ok, so I know I've said this before, but DAMN. This was by far the best out of Riff. I'm soooo happy he didn't walk away from Aubrey and basically told the Judge to shove it. I started bawling when he said he was going to leave. My heart broke, then the true Riff kicked in! YA RIFF!!! That's our man we love!Gabe I really enjoyed his interactions with Riff, Aubrey and the family. He cracked me up, what a good brother and I'm so happy he gave Riff a chance
Leslie Miner
Jul 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My review ties both Rock My Bed and Rock My World together, so I am reposting my Rock My Bed review.

If I could give this book more than 5 stars I would. Not only because of the story, but the author's unique writing style is amazing. In the first two books, Rock The Heart and Rock The Band, the POVs flip back and forth between the two main characters, Noel and Lanie. I love when authors do this. It's not uncommon, but what is so unique and amazing about this author's style is the third

• Tie Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #5)
  • Music of the Heart (Runaway Train, #1)
  • The Rocker That Savors Me (The Rocker, #2)
  • Touch Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #4)
  • Strings of the Heart (Runaway Train, #3)
  • Beat of the Heart (Runaway Train, #2)
  • The Rocker That Holds Her (The Rocker, #5)
  • Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings, #3)
  • Battlescars: A Rock & Roll Romance (Battlescars, #1)
  • The Rocker That Needs Me (The Rocker, #3)
  • Drive Me Crazy (Shaken Dirty, #2)
  • Afflicted (Battlescars, #2)
  • Try Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #1)
  • Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour, #2)
  • Captivate Me (Ravage MC, #5)
  • Melancholy (Jokers' Wrath MC, #2)
  • Take Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #3)
  • Melody of the Heart (Runaway Train, #4)
**Please direct all inquires to my website as I don't check messages on this site: www.michelleavalentine.com **

New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author Michelle A. Valentine is a Central Ohio nurse turned author of erotic romance and New Adult novels. Her love of hard-rock music, tattoos and sexy musicians inspired her BLACK FALCON series.

Follow Michelle on Facebook:

Black Falcon (4 books)
  • Rock the Heart (Black Falcon, #1)
  • Rock My Bed (Black Falcon, #2)
  • Rock the Beat (Black Falcon, #3)
  • Rock My Body (Black Falcon, #4)
“Where else would I be? You need me? I’m there. It’s you and me against the world now, right?” 0 likes
“Babe, I’m too selfish a man to leave you, even if it’s the right thing to do. I’m fucking addicted to you and there’s nothing anybody can do that would make me give this up. I’ve decided.” 0 likes